Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"I'll be back I need to get Rhaegar!"He yelled before diving back in and heading towards where they left Rhaegar.

Rhaegar sigh and slumped down against a tree beginning to fall asleep before he head flapping of wings and saw Xoloron, he quickly stood up and lept onto his back as he swooped down.

Xoloron smiled and head back to the cave warning Rhaegar to hold his breath as he dove in and swam into the cave.
Nymira nodded, watching as Xoloron left to get Rhaegar. She fell asleep within moemnts, not hearing them enter the cave.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Nymira nodded, watching as Xoloron left to get Rhaegar. She fell asleep within moemnts, not hearing them enter the cave.
The two dropped onto a rock and Rhaegar hopped off both of them almost immediately falling asleep.
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

The two dropped onto a rock and Rhaegar hopped off both of them almost immediately falling asleep.
Nymira shivered in her sleep. She opened her eyes sleepily and met Xoloron's gaze. She smiled at him, yawned and turned her head, closing her eyes once more.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; February 7th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Nymira shivered in her sleep. She opened her eyes sleepily and met Xoloron's gaze. She smiled at him, yawned and turned her head, closing her eyes once more.
Xoloron met her gaze and sent a smile right back to her whispering a little goodnight too before taking the sweet embrace of sleep.

Rhaegar watched as the two fell asleep and gave a sigh pushing himself up and began to walk around and explore the cave.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Xoloron met her gaze and sent a smile right back to her whispering a little goodnight too before taking the sweet embrace of sleep.

Rhaegar watched as the two fell asleep and gave a sigh pushing himself up and began to walk around and explore the cave.
Nymira looked up and watched as Rhaegar got up. Curiously, she got up quietly, as to not wake Xoloron, and followed him. She blew a small wisp of ice, illuminating the cave with a soft blue glow.

Old February 7th, 2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Nymira looked up and watched as Rhaegar got up. Curiously, she got up quietly, as to not wake Xoloron, and followed him. She blew a small wisp of ice, illuminating the cave with a soft blue glow.
Rhaegar heard her loud steps but decided not to acknowledge it as he was just exploring and intended no wrong,"Interesting an underground cave that leads to the surface from a water tunnel, I've never seen something like it."He thought aloud, after walking for a few minutes he came upon another opening,"This place will be perfect."Rhaegar mentioned to himself, he lifted the armor from his body and carefully set it onto the ground, he slipped his shirt off revealing a lean yet muscled body that bore many scars. He began chanting something and then he shot a few green shots from his hand melting anything they came into contact with,"I still got the touch."He chuckled and unsheathed his sword. He began swinging it at a rock seemingly practicing,
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Rhaegar heard her loud steps but decided not to acknowledge it as he was just exploring and intended no wrong,"Interesting an underground cave that leads to the surface from a water tunnel, I've never seen something like it."He thought aloud, after walking for a few minutes he came upon another opening,"This place will be perfect."Rhaegar mentioned to himself, he lifted the armor from his body and carefully set it onto the ground, he slipped his shirt off revealing a lean yet muscled body that bore many scars. He began chanting something and then he shot a few green shots from his hand melting anything they came into contact with,"I still got the touch."He chuckled and unsheathed his sword. He began swinging it at a rock seemingly practicing,
Nymira watched in wonder as Rhaegar began to practice with his sword. 'Where did he get all those scars from?' she wondered. She remembered the scar that was across her chest. It was a painful reminder of her rider- Seth. Shaking her head, she said "I've never seen a human do that before." She nodded her head at the melted part of the cave. She didn't feel any hostility for the man and sat down.

Old February 7th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Nymira watched in wonder as Rhaegar began to practice with his sword. 'Where did he get all those scars from?' she wondered. She remembered the scar that was across her chest. It was a painful reminder of her rider- Seth. Shaking her head, she said "I've never seen a human do that before." She nodded her head at the melted part of the cave. She didn't feel any hostility for the man and sat down.
Rhaegar stopped and acted sort of surprised, he sheathed his sword and quickly slipped his shirt back on,"Do you mean the magic that dragons use?"He asked attentively.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Rhaegar stopped and acted sort of surprised, he sheathed his sword and quickly slipped his shirt back on,"Do you mean the magic that dragons use?"He asked attentively.
"Yes" she said. "It's odd- to think that humans can have the same power as a dragon." She blew a small blast of ice, witch spread across the floor of the cave.

Old February 7th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
"Yes" she said. "It's odd- to think that humans can have the same power as a dragon." She blew a small blast of ice, witch spread across the floor of the cave.
Kaira felt a icy gust of wind blow past him and he gave a little chuckle,"Well only some of us are capable, dragon rider or not. I guess I just got lucky that I happened to have both."He replied.