Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by elaif
Today 09:09 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:08 AM
Looking For Ragwort Art!
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:06 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2020, 01:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @wren ]

Looking very obviously incredibly nervous, Buckbranch slunk into the den behind Mousepuff. He glanced at the walls anxiously, as if half expecting Duskstar to rip herself out of the rock and smack him into oblivion.

Thankfully, it didn't seem like that was going to happen. So he relaxed a little bit.

"Trust me, it isn't you I'm terrified of," he stammered to Mousepuff. "If Duskstar realizes I was in here without her permission, she'll have both of my ears clawed off in a heartbeat." He couldn't believe he'd let himself get dragged into this. She had specifically asked him to make sure Softbriar would be the only cat to enter the den, and yet here he was, smack dab in the center of it with some warrior he hardly knew.
With an internal groan, he crossed the length of the den and started scooping dust and old moss scraps away from the edges before darting back to the entrance and pushing it outside. His toes tapped the ground in a rhythmic fashion as he worked.
Old June 8th, 2020, 02:06 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Great Starclan, why had she chosen to stay and eat in this particular spot again? That had been such a bad move on her part, now she realized. And it didn't look like Buzztuft was too keen on leaving, even after she had finished her food. Looks like Foxbound was stuck with her. She had known the reply to her accidental pun was going to be bad though, but she hadn't expected it to cause Buzztuft to walk close and plop herself right next to her. Great. She was trying to be unapproachable, but clearly Buzztuft wasn't understanding social hints. "Accidental pun." Foxbound meowed, narrowing her eyes as she took another bite of her mouse. Thank Starclan she was almost done, she could get out of here as soon as she swallowed the last bite.
Foxbound quickly chewed up that bite, and then bent down to take the last one. At Buzztuft's next statement, Foxbound inhaled before coughing and gagging on the un-chewed bite, once again, though she did quickly dislodge it from her throat, ending up just swallowing it rather than spitting it out. That would've been... not the cleanest. She sent another glare to Buzztuft. "Do you mind? Are you trying to make me choke?!" She meowed, not exactly angry, more just annoyed. It wasn't like it had been a huge bite anyways.
"My apologies, I suppose your infatuation is messing with your ability to chew properly now? I'm flattered!" Buzztuft giggled to herself. Clearly, it wasn't a good thing that she had suprised Foxbound... but the she-cat was fine, so there was no need to ponder over that too much. Bringing herself back onto her paws, the calico paced around in front of Foxbound. "Now that you're done eating, where are we off to? Any place is sure to be nice if you're there to experience it with!" Her meow took on a mischievous tone as she padded closer to the other she-cat. Buzztuft raised a paw off the ground, quickly booping Foxbound's nose with it before taking a step back. Did she really just get away with that without losing her paw? That was surprising. But... it was also very exciting. Maybe she should do it again? Buzztuft gave it some serious thought, taking an uncharacteristically deep approach to this. This was too much thinking, back to having fun it was! "Oh darling, do be swift with your decision. Your marvelous pelt will only shine brightly while the sun is still up." It seemed all she said was followed by small laughter, this time being no different. All she was wondering now was how long she could actually keep Foxbound around. It was uncertain, and she was somewhat surprised the ginger she-cat hadn't already left.
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:36 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Fallen One ]

Softbriar listened to Frostpaw's speech, of sorts, with raised ears. Clearly, this she-cat had some strong feelings. "We only fight when needed, Icestar is the exact reason we need to be prepared." They sighed, they were angry about the raid, they disliked a lot of things about Icestar and so it seemed a lot of her clan as well, based on how many ShadowClan cats were leaving to others. "But we are not like... them. We do not spill needless blood, we do not kill here. We protect our clan from cats like that." The intensity the apprentice had spoken with had made them think she couldn't waver, but one way or another she'd have to get used to this life or let her clan down. "By becoming a warrior, you're promising to protect your clan. You need to be prepared for that."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 9th, 2020, 11:02 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"Oh yes! Thats great! Don't want you getting worn out during hunting!" She seemed pretty happy.

Thrushfeather nodded. "That wouldn't be good." The tom said. "Where would we go hunting?" He questioned. Personally, he was thinking that Rougeland Woods or the Tree of Murmurs would be a good area to hunt. But he was willing to see what Pebblefur had to say. He would listen to her as well, she did seem to be smarter than him. But really, any cat seemed to be smarter than him.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:16 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[ @Zero ]

Gladekit lay on her back with her paws in the air, bored out of her mind. She couldn’t wait to be an apprentice already! The kit lazily blew a little down feather off of her nose and twitched her whiskers with a dramatic groan.

“Valleykiiiiiiit!”

She moaned out her sister’s name with the same dramatic tone. She needed some entertainment! Maybe they could play fight or sneak up on warriors and pounce on them. Or find someone to teach them! Or just go bother Pinepuff. Part of her wanted to sneak out of camp, but that didn’t seem like the best idea since they were less than a moon away from their ceremony. Then again... if they didn’t get caught...
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:25 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post

Thrushfeather nodded. "That wouldn't be good." The tom said. "Where would we go hunting?" He questioned. Personally, he was thinking that Rougeland Woods or the Tree of Murmurs would be a good area to hunt. But he was willing to see what Pebblefur had to say. He would listen to her as well, she did seem to be smarter than him. But really, any cat seemed to be smarter than him.
"How bout Rougeland woods?" Pebblefur suggested.
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[OPEN]
Chivekit was sitting in the clearing. He wanted to be away from all the kits in the nursery. The kits there bullied him, but frankly he didn’t realize they were bullying him at all. He just wanted to have fun, but he preferred to play by himself. He often used his imagination to play. He decided to play leader. He was Chivestar the leader of Thunderclan, he served the clan with his loyal deputy Yarrowfurze. He didn’t care much for his medicine cat, Volefury. He skimmed the clearing before seeing someone and throwing himself playfully at them trying to batter at their paws,” I will defeat you in battle!!! You are facing the great Chivestar, leader of Thunderclan!” he squealed happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 9th, 2020, 02:03 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
[OPEN]
Chivekit was sitting in the clearing. He wanted to be away from all the kits in the nursery. The kits there bullied him, but frankly he didn’t realize they were bullying him at all. He just wanted to have fun, but he preferred to play by himself. He often used his imagination to play. He decided to play leader. He was Chivestar the leader of Thunderclan, he served the clan with his loyal deputy Yarrowfurze. He didn’t care much for his medicine cat, Volefury. He skimmed the clearing before seeing someone and throwing himself playfully at them trying to batter at their paws,” I will defeat you in battle!!! You are facing the great Chivestar, leader of Thunderclan!” he squealed happily.

Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 9th, 2020 at 02:04 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 02:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Zero ]

Gladekit lay on her back with her paws in the air, bored out of her mind. She couldn’t wait to be an apprentice already! The kit lazily blew a little down feather off of her nose and twitched her whiskers with a dramatic groan.

“Valleykiiiiiiit!”

She moaned out her sister’s name with the same dramatic tone. She needed some entertainment! Maybe they could play fight or sneak up on warriors and pounce on them. Or find someone to teach them! Or just go bother Pinepuff. Part of her wanted to sneak out of camp, but that didn’t seem like the best idea since they were less than a moon away from their ceremony. Then again... if they didn’t get caught...
Valleykit lay not far away, grooming herself until her coat shone in even the dim lighting of the nursery - not that it was hard with such bright colored fur. Her apprentice ceremony would likely be any time now, so it was important to Val that she looked her best at all times.

The she-kit lifted her head up from her fur to look at Gladekit at her dramatic call; and by the look of things, it seemed that her sister had met her boredom limit... which meant Valleykit better come up with something fun to do or she'd likely have a full meltdown on her paws. And there was nothing she hated more than an emotional mess to take care of.

She jumped to her paws gracefully and made her way over, staring down at her upside-down sister with a smile before giving her a nudge. "Come on, up you go!" She mewed. "Let's find something fun to do, shall we?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 9th, 2020, 02:16 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Zero ]

Gladekit grinned as she saw the approaching figure of her sister. She flopped about a bit as Valleykit nudged her and cried,

“Vaaaal, I’m so bored I’m gonna dieee!”

After milking her boredom a little bit more, she put on her usual mischievous grin and hopped to her paws, bouncing before Valleykit giddily.

“What are we gonna do? Stalk some warriors? Bug Pinepuff until she teaches us some moves? Go see the forest?”

Glade bounced toward the entrance, trying to tug her sister along by her tail.