My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Not Here {Wolf RP- Official Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
(Here! ^v^)
NightWisp Woke up Yawning Leting out a Little Soft Yip Moveing Her Head Around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Lalima awoke as the first sunlight of morning shone on her face through the entrance of her den, she gave a big yawn and blinked away the sleep that still hung on her, it took her a few minutes to get used to the bright morning and having to get out of her cozy little nest. She slowly stood up and drowsily padded out of the den, she saw Okhmhaka and Dream busy in their conversation. She dipped her politely in greeting as she passed them and continued to walk away, she followed where her paws took her and she halted to a stop, it was a peaceful little corner of camp where usually only Lalima usually goes. She sighed and rested her head over her paws as she waited for her packmates to get up and start the day.

OPEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

Dream nodded, and waited for Okhmhaka to dismiss him, or maybe Okhmhaka had something else to say.
Okhmhaka thought for a moment, shifting uncomfortably as a small sharp rock dug into her tail. She licked her muzzle as her stomach leg out a long, low grumble.
“Perhaps we should go on a pack hunt.” She suggested, thinking. She would have to check with Khan to see if he agreed, but was she starving. The No-Kill moons were over! She should be rolling in fresh kill.
She nodded to Lalima, who padded past. She hadn’t just been addressing Dream, Perhaps Lalima wanted to come along.
Okhmhaka heard a small yip from a Den- Nightwisp’s den- and she was delighted to know that the pack was waking up. A hunt through the brisk snowdrifts in the early morning was one way to wake up.
Yawning once more, she stood. Her blue eyes glanced towards Dream once more, awaiting the male’s response.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 17th, 2018, 08:08 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Wink Re: Not Here {Wolf RP- Official Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Okhmhaka thought for a moment, shifting uncomfortably as a small sharp rock dug into her tail. She licked her muzzle as her stomach leg out a long, low grumble.
“Perhaps we should go on a pack hunt.” She suggested, thinking. She would have to check with Khan to see if he agreed, but was she starving. The No-Kill moons were over! She should be rolling in fresh kill.
She nodded to Lalima, who padded past. She hadn’t just been addressing Dream, Perhaps Lalima wanted to come along.
Okhmhaka heard a small yip from a Den- Nightwisp’s den- and she was delighted to know that the pack was waking up. A hunt through the brisk snowdrifts in the early morning was one way to wake up.
Yawning once more, she stood. Her blue eyes glanced towards Dream once more, awaiting the male’s response.

The Small Pup Padid Around Playfuly Messing with Some Leaves Happy With them Gently Back to the Ground,
as One Taps Her Nose She Slips Down on Her Stoumic Balanceing It On her nose
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:09 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Night woke up to the sounds of yawning and shuffling paws he stood up stretching his back legs and then the front ones without a sound then he popped his head out of the old abandoned fox set he had chosen to make his nest in and soon emerged not so bright eyed but very bushy tailed @Silver Fishie

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; May 17th, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:25 PM
boo

Quote:
The Small Pup Padid Around Playfuly Messing with Some Leaves Happy With them Gently Back to the Ground,
as One Taps Her Nose She Slips Down on Her Stoumic Balanceing It On her nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Night woke up to the sounds of yawning and shuffling paws he stood up stretching his back legs and then the front ones without a sound then he popped his head out of the old abandoned fox set he had chosen to make his nest in and soon emerged not so bright eyed but very bushy tailed @Silver Fishie
Okhmhaka watched Nightwisp play with a bunch of dead leaves for a while, the wolf snorted when the pup managed to balance one on her nose. Smiling, she turned and saw Night slip out from his den.
“Greetings,” She barked, the Alpha flicking her ears. The sun was well over the horizon now, and she could almost feel it’s rays of light cutting through her fur and warming her body. The season was just beginning, a season of plentiful prey and pups. season was in the Plenty-Kills months, and normally produced many new cubs. Okhmhaka loved pups, particularly the ever energetic Nightwisp.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:30 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Smile Re: Not Here {Wolf RP- Official Roleplay}

Quote:

Okhmhaka watched Nightwisp play with a bunch of dead leaves for a while, the wolf snorted when the pup managed to balance one on her nose. Smiling, she turned and saw Night slip out from his den.
“Greetings,” She barked, the Alpha flicking her ears. The sun was well over the horizon now, and she could almost feel it’s rays of light cutting through her fur and warming her body. The season was just beginning, a season of plentiful prey and pups. season was in the Plenty-Kills months, and normally produced many new cubs. Okhmhaka loved pups, particularly the ever energetic Nightwisp.

NightWisp Pounsed On A Group of Leaves Geting Some On Okhmhaka, Her Eyes Whidened When She Nodised And She Shyly Backed Up a Little Bowing Her Head Down

Old May 17th, 2018, 08:35 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:

Night dipped his head to Okhmhaka and then he just sat down watching Nightwisp

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Old May 17th, 2018, 08:50 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Night dipped his head to Okhmhaka and then he just sat down watching Nightwisp
Quote:
NightWisp Pounsed On A Group of Leaves Geting Some On Okhmhaka, Her Eyes Whidened When She Nodised And She Shyly Backed Up a Little Bowing Her Head Down
Okhmhaka nodded to Night, her face gentle.
She turned when leaves spattered her back, her eyes questioning as they landed on Nightwisp, who was ducking away in submission. Instead of scowling, Okhmhaka patted the ground next to her, smiling slightly to reassure the younger pup. It was okay to play, as long as you knew when it was appropriate and how to do it.
Okhmhaka then glanced expectantly as her mate’s den, Khan. Wondering if he would like to go hunting, she peered at the den entrance, hoping to see a familiar black wolf.
@Fuzzyfeline

~pom~

Old May 17th, 2018, 08:56 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Okhmhaka nodded to Night, her face gentle.
She turned when leaves spattered her back, her eyes questioning as they landed on Nightwisp, who was ducking away in submission. Instead of scowling, Okhmhaka patted the ground next to her, smiling slightly to reassure the younger pup. It was okay to play, as long as you knew when it was appropriate and how to do it.
Okhmhaka then glanced expectantly as her mate’s den, Khan. Wondering if he would like to go hunting, she peered at the den entrance, hoping to see a familiar black wolf.
@Fuzzyfeline

NightWisp Shyly Sat Next To Okhmhaka Looking Up At Her Smileing Slightly Looking Around
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:58 PM
boo

Quote:
NightWisp Shyly Sat Next To Okhmhaka Looking Up At Her Smileing Slightly Looking Around
Okhmhaka curled her tail near the pup, smiling down at the pup’s grinning face. Even though Nightwisp wasn’t her pup, she still felt responsible for the young one, always wanting to make sure she was safe and happy.

~pom~

Old May 17th, 2018, 09:06 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:

Okhmhaka curled her tail near the pup, smiling down at the pup’s grinning face. Even though Nightwisp wasn’t her pup, she still felt responsible for the young one, always wanting to make sure she was safe and happy.

NightWisp Happly wached A Bird Fly By, Happly sniffing the Brezze