Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old June 4th, 2022, 06:16 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Character bios

All my active characters and links to their bios!

Italics = Main

Thunderclan
(1/5)

Lizardkit

Shadowclan
(1/5)

Willowbriar

Riverclan
(1/5)

Poppythroat

Windclan
(0/5)

Loner
(1/-)

Storm

Outsider
(0/-)

Rouge
(0/-)

Basics

Current Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning:
Other Names, if any:
Past Names, if any:
Age (in moons):
Age (in years and month):
First Made:
First Submitted:
First Post:
Last Aged:

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan:
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:
Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):
Apprenticed Announced:

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s):
Mother (s):
Sibling(s):
Offspring:

Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:

Crush:
Significant Other:

Thoughts on Cats: Name (and role/dead or alive) - thoughts - Owner of OC

Personality

In Depth:
Traits:

Mental Age:
Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:
Hobbies:

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
More Logical or More Emotional?:

Favorite Season:
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Word:
Favorite Sound:

Greatest Hope:
Greatest Strength:
Greatest Weakness:
Worst Nightmare:
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory:

Goal:
Motivation:
Willing to Risk to Reach Goal:
If Couldn't Reach Goal:

Internal Conflict:
External Conflict:
Affects Goal:

How They Change:

Suppressed Memories:

Quirk(s):
Nervous Tic:
Uncertain Tic:
Exhauseted Tic:
Theme Song(s):

Background

Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s):
Beliefs:

Kit History:

Apprentice History:

Warrior History:

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s):
Fur Texture:
Fur Length:
Markings:
Eye Color:

Body Type/Structure:
Height:
Weight:
Voice:
Gait:
Scent:

Scars / Deformities:
Diseases / Conditions:

Coordination:
Reflexes:
Strength:

Interacts With Others:

Image(s):

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; June 12th, 2022 at 07:54 PM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Character bios

Basics

Current Name: Willowbriar
Prefix Meaning: Willow - Her long, willowy legs and lean body structure
Suffix Meaning: Briar - Her fierce personality/loyalty
Other Names, if any: None
Past Names, if any: Willowkit, Willowpaw
Age (in moons): 26
Age (in years and months): 2 years and 2 months
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
First Made: September 30th, 2021
First Submitted: May 16th, 2022
First Post: May 18th, 2022
Last Aged: June 4th, 2022

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: None
Mentor(s): TBD
Apprentice(s): Mothpaw (Female) @/LeoDaLeaf
Apprenticed Announced: June 1st, 2022

Father(s): Prickleshade (NPC) - Short haired dark blue-gray; yellow eyes, stocky ~Alive~
Mother (s): Lilystone (NPC) - Long haired, white with tan tabby splotches; green eyes, lean ~Dead~
Sibling(s): Lightkit (NPC, B) - Medium haired, white with dark gray splotches; light green eyes, stocky ~Dead~
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): TBD
Friend(s): Pinecrash @/Sprig
Neutral: TBD
Acquaintance(s): TBD
Enemies: TBD

Crush: TBD
Significant Other: N/A

Prickleshade (Father/alive) - “He is a no good father who murdered his own mate. Some day, I’ll find him and give him what he deserves.” - NPC
Lilystone (Mother/dead) - “She the best mother a kit could ask for. She stayed by me and always supported me. She should have lived much longer, and she died because I couldn’t protect her.” - NPC
Lightkit (Brother/dead) - “He was the perfect brother, so full of energy. He always looked out for me when I needed him to. It was my fault that he died.” - NPC
Pinecrash (Friend/alive) - “He’s such a nice cat, though he’s huge! Can’t believe we’re both young warriors! Hope we both get our first apprentice at around the same time.” - @/Sprig

Personality

In Depth: Willow is very athletic and loves to do anything that has to do with running around. She’s in good shape and loves keeping herself in her prime. She finds things that help her do that that are enjoyable, like taking a run around the territory at different times and tree climbing. She’s also courageous, sometimes forgetting about herself to help someone else. She is too careless at times and doesn’t realize what she’s doing is dangerous and that she could hurt herself if she does it.

Willow is a very friendly cat. She loves talking to others and meeting new people. She doesn’t really care about what clans cats are in, though she knows her loyalty to her clan and will fight friends she makes in other clans. She enjoys meeting new people and almost always is seen talking to someone or surrounded by a group of cats. Some of this is due to her outspoken personality. She always says what she’s thinking, no matter the topic. She doesn’t care who hears her or what they think of her.

Willow is ambitious, and she has big dreams for her life. She wants to be the best warrior in her clan and become deputy and eventually leader. Going along with this, she’s very determined. These traits combined cause her to try very hard in all the things she does, whether it be hunting, fighting, doing a border patrol, or simply getting herbs for the medicine cat. She wants to be the best and she knows that in order to do that she has to practice a lot.

Because Willow is so ambitious and does her best in all that she does, she is a little arrogant. She does believe in her abilities and knows in her mind that she can do anything if she tries her hardest and never gives up. While she is arrogant at times, she isn’t against learning from her mistakes and being taught by others. Willow is also pretty boisterous to the point that she can be annoying to others. She loves being loud and rowdy and getting dirty. She doesn’t try to be rude to others or distract them but she sometimes does just that.

(Willow is very caring. She worries about others, and she feels sympathy for them when they’re in pain. She tries her hardest to be kind to everyone around her. She’s also clever, with a quick mind. She’s pretty smart and likes to come up with new ways of doing things. Often, people can’t tell she’s intelligent by looking at her. Willow is a very loyal cat. She sticks by her friends and her clan, for the most part. She doesn’t like betraying cats.

Willow is protective of those close to her. She doesn’t like seeing those she cares about being hurt, and so she often does all she can to keep that cat safe, even by putting her own life on the line. She’s also mellow, not really overflowing with energy. She likes to calm down, take life slow, and enjoy the little things. This can also make her somewhat soft spoken. Willow is a very private cat. She doesn't really talk about her feelings or her past that much. She just likes to keep her thoughts in her head.

Willow can get anxious at times, though she tries to hide this. Most of the time it’s all mental, and it’s mostly thoughts about her not being good enough. This also leads to her being easily discouraged. If she can't do something, she often ends up thinking it’s because she’s not good enough to be able to do it, and that she’s worthless. She’s also cautious, often thinking about things before acting. She’s careful with her words and actions, and often thinks about how others will perceive her if she does something before she actually does it. For the most part, she tries not to stand out.)

Traits: Light - (+) Athletic, courageous, friendly (=) Outspoken, ambitious, determined (-) Arrogant, boisterous, careless

Willow - (+) Caring, clever, loyal (=) Protective, mellow, private (-) Anxious, cautious, easily discouraged

Mental Age: 24 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety
Phobias: Willow's scared that she'll lose everyone around her, and that she isn't strong enough to be able to protect them
Hobbies: Tree climbing, self patrols, hunting, and training

-/- = Light (-/-) = Willow

Sociability: 9/10 (4/10)
Outlook: Pretty positive (She sees life as a time to learn and observe those things around her)
Responsibility: 8/10 (9/10)
Cleanliness: 5/10 (9/10)
Generosity: 7/10 (7/10)
Manners: 6/10 (8/10)
Bravery: 9/10 (5/10)
More Logical or More Emotional?: A pretty good mix of both (Willow tends to be more logical, but there are times she chooses to be more emotional instead)

Favorite Season: Greenleaf (leafbare)
Favorite Food(s): Lizard (frog)
Favorite Word: Any of them, she loves to talk! (None)
Favorite Sound: Cats talking (Wind whistling through the pines)

Greatest Hope: That she’ll become the best at everything she does! Kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy, leader, queen! (She'll be able to protect those around her and someday get revenge on her father)
Greatest Strength:Her boundless energy and ability to talk to anyone (Her calm disposition that allows her to make better decisions because she thinks about things)
Greatest Weakness: Her careless and somewhat arrogant nature (Her belief in what her father said to her when she was young)
Worst Nightmare: Seeing her mother get brutally murdered by her father
Deepest Darkest Secret: She harbors dark feelings towards her father
Most Treasured Memory: Her family being close (during the early moons), playing with her brother, her close relationship with her mother

Goal: To become leader of a clan/group of cats in order to protect them to the best of her ability and to get revenge on her father for killing her mother
Motivation: There was a time where Willow wasn’t able to protect someone because she was scared about what would happen. She never wants that to happen again. She wants to kill her father because he killed the last cat that was close to her.
Willing to Risk to Reach Goal: Willow would risk anything, even her own life, to reach her goal, though she wants to earn the position through her actions to show that she deserves it
If Couldn't Reach Goal: If Willow never reached her goal of becoming a leader, she would probably feel like she wasn’t being recognized or that she really wasn’t as capable as she thought. It would definitely hit her pretty hard. If she was unable to know for certain that Prickle was dead, she would feel racked with guilt

Internal Conflict: Willow always worries about if she isn’t strong enough or prepared enough to be able to protect those that she wants to protect. It’s something that’s constantly in the back of her head, like a tiny voice
External Conflict: Willow isn’t very strong or big, so she’s finding it pretty hard to be noticed by others for her accomplishments, especially by Dawnstar and any high ranks (This makes her feel even more inadequate)
Affects Goal: Both of these things will cause Willow to almost stop herself from moving forward, both mentally and in rank

How They Change: Willow might change a little over time, but not a lot. She’ll always struggle with not believing in herself, but she will get better about not hearing/listening to the voice that tells her she’s not good enough. Most of this change will happen because of her experiences and those around her

Suppressed Memories: Conversation between her parents as to why Prickle was changing, which leads to the eventual reason as to why Prickle murdered Lily

Quirk(s): She always laughs very loud, she hears a voice in her head (her father) that’s always telling her she's not good enough
Nervous Tic: Shuffles paws
Uncertain Tic: Lifts one paw hesitantly
Exhauseted Tic: Acts like she’s not tired, but her tail tends to get droopy/ drag on the ground
Theme Song(s): TBD

Background

Place of Birth: Shadowclan Nursery
Date of Birth: May 16th, 2020
Former rank(s): Kit, apprentice
Beliefs: Starclan, Darkforest

Kit History: Willow and her brother Lightkit were born in SHC from her parents Lilystone and Prickleshade. Her whole family was very close, and her mother was a permanent queen. Lily’s and Prickle’s relationship was a close one and they were great parents. Willow was more timid than her brother, who was known for his outspokenness and ability to talk to anyone. She loved her brother and looked up to him, and he in turn cared for her and protected her. They were best friends and spent all of their time together. Although Willow was close to her brother, there were times when he would venture out on his own and do things/play games that Willow didn’t want to play. This caused her to be closest with her mother, Lilystone. Lily understood Willow in a way that Lightkit just couldn’t. Because of the closeness Willow had with Lily, Lightkit grew to have a closer relationship with his father, Prickleshade. Prickle and Willow weren’t very close, and over time she often felt like she wasn’t good enough for him. It seemed like Prickle was changing, though Willow had no idea why. Luckily, Lightkit seemed to be talented enough to please their father. When Willow was almost 6 moons old, about to become an apprentice with her brother, both of them caught Greencough. Both of them were close to death, but only Willow made it out of it.

Apprentice History: Willow had gotten sick first, so she felt like it was her fault Lightkit got it and died. Adding to this, Prickleshade repeatedly told her that he wished that Lightkit had lived instead of her. Overtime, Willow started to believe that as well. When Lily found out what Prickle had been saying to her kit, she was outraged, and their already fragile relationship (caused by the changes in Prickle) shattered. In a fit of rage, Prickle left SHC, though he didn’t join any other clans. Willow felt like it was her fault her father left, but during this time, Lilystone helped her heal. She increased her confidence and decreased the amount of guilt Willow felt. They grew even closer during this time. Willow started to feel like she had to protect the few cats she was close to who were left. She didn’t want to lose her mother either. During the end of her apprenticeship, Willow and Lily went out on a hunt together. Out of nowhere, Prickleshade attacks Lily, killing her in front of Willow. At this point, Willow is completely shocked. Prickle tells her once again how worthless she is, that she couldn’t even protect her own mother, and then leaves. This experience shakes Willow deeply. She feels like she can’t protect anyone, not even herself.

Warrior History: As a young warrior, Willow still struggles with self-doubt and a feeling of worthlessness. She starts to feel like she needs to protect the cats she has around her. Almost like it’s necessary to survive.

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Blue-gray
Fur Texture: Soft
Fur Length: Short
Markings: None
Eye Color: Green

Body Type/Structure: Lean (Makes her feel out of place and worthless at times)
Height: Above average
Weight: Less than average
Voice: Amber's English Dub ~ Genshin Impact
Gait: Normally fast trot (this makes others think that she’s always busy, always has something to do, and always is full of energy. She can do this to stick out or hide from others by moving quickly)
Scent: Pine

Scars / Deformities: None
Diseases / Conditions: None

Coordination: She's pretty coordinated and in control of herself
Reflexes: She has great senses and reflexes
Strength: Over time, she's become pretty strong, although it required a lot of training and hard work

Interacts With Others: When talking to other cats, Willow is friendly (in an attempt to be like her brother), but she tends to hide her real emotions and uncomfortability. It’s almost like she becomes an entirely different cat that isn’t her. She basically becomes like her brother (because of what her dad told her repeatedly as a kit). Because of this, she acts overly excited and upbeat all of the time

Image(s): Here!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; June 12th, 2022 at 08:06 PM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:39 PM

Basics

Current Name: Storm
Prefix Meaning: She's like a big storm of energy
Suffix Meaning: N/A
Other Names, if any: N/A
Past Names, if any: N/A
Age (in moons): 38
Age (in years and months): 3 years, 0 months
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
First Made: May 19th, 2022
First Submitted: N/A
First Post: May 20th, 2022
Last Aged: June 7th, 2022

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Loner
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A
Apprenticed Announced: N/A

Father(s): Strike (NPC) - Medium length fur, ginger with white markings and light green eyes ~Unknown~
Mother (s): Ivy (NPC)- Long white fur with dark gray tabby splotches and orange eyes ~Unknown~
Sibling(s): Freckle (NPC, B) - Medium gray pelt with dark gray freckles scattered on pelt and light orange eyes ~Unknown~ Sheep (NPC, B) - Long all white fur with light green eyes ~Unknown~
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): TBD
Friend(s): TBD
Neutral: TBD
Acquaintance(s): TBD
Enemies: TBD

Crush: TBD
Significant Other: N/A

Strike (Father, unknown) - “He was a good father. He taught me things that helped me later on in life when I set off to live on my own.” - NPC
Ivy (Mother, unknown) - “She was a good mother. She taught me things that helped me later on in life when I set off to live on my own.” - NPC
Freckle (Brother, unknown) - “He was good, as far as brothers go. We were never very close, but I still loved him as a sibling.” - NPC
Sheep (Brother, unknown) - “He was as clumsy as me, I remember. We definitely had a few laughs. I was closer to him than to Freckle, but when the time came, we still went our separate ways.” - NPC

Personality

In Depth: Storm is a very energetic cat, always full of energy and excitement, no matter what she is doing. She finds joy and beauty in everything around her, and that energizes her. She’s also an active cat, not very comfortable with being still. Storm loves to be out and doing things like exploring, hunting, training herself, and climbing up trees. She never complains, no matter how bad it gets. If she’s starving, she still finds the good in things. It’s what keeps her sane.

Storm is a very go with the flow kind of cat. She can go along with basically every situation, and she’s normally good with compromising. She’s fine if things don’t always go according to plan. But, from the way she was raised, she is a rather solitary cat, preferring to be alone rather than to be with others. She hunts and fights well on her own, so she often doesn’t see the point in being with other cats. Storm doesn’t really like fighting others, though. She’d much rather talk something out than resort to violence. She will defend herself against animals, but she will not fight back against another cat unless it seems like she’s going to die or get seriously injured.

Storm can be pretty scared of things at times. Since she’s by herself, she’s learned that she needs to be scared of things to survive. Some things cats are supposed to be scared of. She often ends up completely avoiding things she fears or being extremely cautious when dealing with them. Storm is anything but a graceful cat. She’s extremely clumsy, sometimes hurting herself because of it. She tries her hardest, but her big paws often get in her way. Lastly, she’s hesitant. She’s learned to be hesitant at times because of her lifestyle, and it has saved her life at times.

Traits: (+) Energetic, active, uncomplaining (=) Outgoing, solitary, unaggressive (-) Fearful, graceless, hesitant

Mental Age: 38 moons
Psychiatric Complications: N/A
Phobias: Scared of things that are unknown to her, and of water, because of a near death experience where she almost drowned
Hobbies: Exploring, trying new things, finding cool rocks, and collecting feathers

Sociability: 5/10
Outlook: She just likes to have fun and learn about new things
Responsibility: 8/10
Cleanliness: 4/10
Generosity: 7/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 6/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: She's a mix of both!

Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Food(s): Mouse
Favorite Word: N/A
Favorite Sound: Birds chirping overhead

Greatest Hope: She'll live a long, full life
Greatest Strength: Large size, high level of energy, and cautious nature
Greatest Weakness: Her clumsiness
Worst Nightmare: Not being cautious enough of something, so she gets killed
Deepest Darkest Secret: Sometimes she wishes she had someone else to travel with her. She gets lonely
Most Treasured Memory: Going outside of her den for the first time

Goal: To explore all there is in the world and to never live an unhappy life
Motivation: When she was a kit and first left her den, she was amazed by the world she saw. She promised that she would see everything that the world had to offer. The beauty of it all amazes her still
Willing to Risk to Reach Goal: She is willing to risk everything except for her life and the lives of those she loves
If Couldn't Reach Goal: She'd feel trapped and unhappy. Exploring is kind f like her calling in life

Internal Conflict: Sometimes her own caution limits her exploration. She knows that, and constantly battles with it
External Conflict: Her large size makes her extremely clumsy, but she never really worries about what others think of her in that aspect
Affects Goal: Her caution and clumsiness sometimes makes her goal of exploring the world a lot harder, but that's something that she's working on

How They Change: Over time, Storm will learn that although it's good to have fears, it can be better to forget about them and just have fun. She should just try new things and forget about the fear that holds her back. Some of the best experiences happen to her because she stops thinking

Suppressed Memories: Storm doesn't really have a lot, but perhaps some about her siblings that she remembers and makes her want to find them someday

Quirk(s): Her head had this tic where she'll just randomly dip her head a little. She can't prevent it. It just happens
Nervous Tic: Starts to shiver despite her thick pelt
Uncertain Tic: She freezes and tends to overthink things a ton
Exhauseted Tic: She literally stops moving and just flops to the ground
Theme Song(s): Whole Wide World by Mindy Gledhill

Background

Place of Birth: A den under a tree in the outskirts
Date of Birth: May 19th, 2019
Former rank(s): N/A
Beliefs: N/A

Kit History: Storm was born with her siblings Freckle and Sheep to their parents Strike and Ivy in a den under a tree in the outskirts. Her family was never very close, though they did care somewhat for each other. Her parents passed on everything that they knew to her and her brothers, and when they were 12 moons, they left off on their own, each kit going a different way.

Teenage History: When Storm first went off on her own, she was amazed about how big the world was. She filled her days with exploring everything she could. Her eyes couldn't get enough. For the most part, she stayed away from other cats. That was what she had been taught to do. She put her family in the back of her mind and focused on herself. She saw amazing things, but started to feel a little lonely and began to think about her family again.

Adult History: Now, Storm is still exploring, but she's began to interact with other cats more. She sees that although the many sights of the world are amazing, other cats are different as well. She's become a bit more brave and curious.

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Brown tabby
Fur Texture: Fluffy
Fur Length: Long
Markings: White underbelly and muzzle
Eye Color: Light green

Body Type/Structure: Large
Height: Taller than average
Weight: Heavier than average
Voice: Xinyan English Dub ~ Genshin Impact
Gait: Somewhat slow and decisive walk
Scent: Damp moss

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: 5/10
Reflexes: 8/10
Strength: 9/10

Interacts With Others: Storm is a little cautious around others, but she's begun to open up more. She's more interested in others now after realizing that she's a bit lonely. She's peaceful and kind when talking to others, often telling them about her travels and where she's been. She asks many questions about others and what they've been through.

Image(s): TBD

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; June 12th, 2022 at 08:18 PM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:40 PM

TBD

Charries
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:40 PM

TBD

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; June 5th, 2022 at 01:33 PM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:41 PM

TBD

Charries