Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM

Old July 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default " Say Something I'm giving up on you"

Yewclaw has always held an unsettled debt with a [friend] who is a rouge and who wasn't much of a real friend and rather simply just used him. He takes [mate] and has [kit 1], [kit 2], [kit 3], [kit 4], and Deerkit (RPed by me). Yewclaw one day when delivering prey to [friend] casually mentions his kits. [friend] tells him that his only way to recover the debt is if he hands a kit over who for six moons, the kithood moons will be forced as a held prisoner to him. Yewclaw, chose to do that, he takes Deerkit away from his [mate] one night secretly and gave Deerkit to him and was clear that if Deerkit dies then [friend] will pay with his life. [mate] awoke distressed due to Deerkit being missing. They sent out a [search patrol] but there was no scent of her, however; there was rain they tell Yewclan and [mate] that she's gone.

Deerkit is forced into real suffering from [friend] he makes her clean his den daily and change his moss out daily along with hunt for him once she turned two moons old. She also had to do full on fights with him, he told her terifying stories every night leaving her quite sleep deprived. Deerpaw was half-starved also and never was allowed time to be herself. [friend] mind-controlled her to think that she didn't matter.
For the first two moons, Yewclaw found ways to communicate to her, such as sneaking to the border of [friend]'s territory and whispering, but soon he just stopped. Deerkit didn't dare express her rage to [friend]. She started giving up on ever escaping his horrible ways. Soon, she knew she was six moons old she told [friend] that she reached six moons old, she expected to be released, but that didn't happen she was shoved in a cave and locked it, there were plenty of rats to eat. She prayed to Starclan that Yewclan might rescue her, but moons passed and he didn't then one day, when she was eight moons old, a tunnel was opened and he rescued her bringing her to Windclan and she got named Deerpaw. [mentor] tried to get her to be cheerful but rather she screamed at night and fought any time she was asked to do apprentice duties. She knew she'd never be the same. Then she ran away from Windclan. She found [friend] and called herself Deer. She swore she was willing to be his mate. She stayed with him dispite his insults, being his mate she was allowed to go where she wanted. She thought she wanted her father to be there for her, but she realized that he'd manipulated her to be the cat who allowed his ways, she knew she'd never return and accepted it.

Mate
Friend
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3
Kit 4
Mentor

Form~
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Role-
Perso-
Other-
PPD-

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: " Say Something I'm giving up on you"

Name-Eagle
Age-19 moons
Gender-male
Role-friend
Perso-Eagle is michevious and disliked by most cats he crosses.He manipulates most cats he meets and never tells the truth.He use to be a problem for the clans intill a warrior attacked him and that made him a little wiser,and that is normally bad for the weak,less wise cats.
Other-just made him soo...
PPD-10.24

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 29th, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Name-Eagle
Age-19 moons
Gender-male
Role-friend
Perso-Eagle is michevious and disliked by most cats he crosses.He manipulates most cats he meets and never tells the truth.He use to be a problem for the clans intill a warrior attacked him and that made him a little wiser,and that is normally bad for the weak,less wise cats.
Other-just made him soo...
PPD-what?
PPD mean s Posts Per Day. You can check it on your profile, in the statistics area.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 29th, 2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
PPD mean s Posts Per Day. You can check it on your profile, in the statistics area.
Fixed it.and my wifi is off and school is about to start so I will only be on on weekends and not at all intill wifi is on.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 29th, 2017, 02:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fixed it.and my wifi is off and school is about to start so I will only be on on weekends and not at all intill wifi is on.
Danks for letting me know.

Old August 1st, 2017, 08:46 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Name- PebbleTuft
Age- 23 moons
Gender- she-cat
Role- mentor or mate, I'm not sure which one she'd be better for and I'm fine with either
Perso- She always acts different from her own age, like when doing a difficult task she acts older, but when doing a fun task she acts younger. She loves spending time cats younger than her, and how they remind her when she was an apprentice or a kit. She would love to have kits, but would more want to mentor a cat and watch them grow from kit hood to a warrior with her own training.
Other- no :3
PPD- 0.86... (it is so small because I just returned from a 2 week camp but I'm back to being active now)

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Accepted- still need kits.