Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old March 22nd, 2022, 04:18 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
RiverClan/WindClan " I can't stop me, can't stop me " [PLOT]

" Right in front of me, this red red red line. Across from each other, you and I exchange glances. Wanna feel the thrilling highlight- I can't stop me, can't stop me. "

(stan twice lol)

Hello! I wanted to make a forbidden romance plot for my newer oc, Ploverear! If you are going to be a part of the plot, please be very active! Even though the plot goes on for a while, I want all people involved to be

Ploverear is a very loyal cat of Riverclan- well, at least he thought he was. He was always around helping cats, going on patrols, taking care of his siblings, and more! Every cat around him just expected him to be the good guy. But it changed one day when he met a cat on the border. [Cat 1] was quite bratty, making fun of Ploverear and trying to make him attack them. Ploverear did NOT want to attack them, but they were walking all over the territory as if it was there own. They wouldn't even tell him their name! Somehow, he made them promise not to step foot over the border again if he got them food. [Cat 1] agreed, so Ploverear caught them a piece of prey and they went their separate ways. Except, when Ploverear went on a walk with [Cat 2], he ran into the cat again. They weren't technically on Riverclan territory, but Ploverear was still pissed. [Cat2] snapped at [Cat1], trying to protect Ploverear. He felt flattered by the gesture, but he knew he could deal with it himself. He yelled at [Cat1] to back off, which apparently struck a nerve. Reluctantly, [Cat1] sulked off. Ploverear and [Cat2] continued on with their walk. For the next few days, Ploverear never saw [Cat1]. He was getting closer to [Cat2] though, and started to become fond of them. But... he just couldn't get [Cat1] off of his mind. He felt worried about them, remembering how they mentioned that they were starving, but played it off as a joke. Were they just trying to get food? He felt bad, but shook his head. He was a good warrior, and he knew he had to put his clan first. So he became closer and closer to [Cat2], to the point where he was thinking about asking them to be his mate. But, of course, something was stopping him from doing so.

Before Ploverear and [Cat1] had ever met, [Cat1] was in Windclan. They were diagnosed with whitecough, but when they saw that Cowpaw was working so hard to take care of so many cats already, they ignored visiting the medicine cat den. They started to get weaker and weaker overtime, since they were coughing so badly that they could barely get a morsel in their mouth. One day, when they were traveling around the territory, they spotted Ploverear by the border. They hopped over the border to try and get the tom to make a deal with them, and soon enough they did! [Cat1] got Ploverear to get them food, so they took it and went back to camp proudly. This went on for another day, until [Cat1] saw he was with a group. [Cat2] embarrassed them in front of Ploverear, and Ploverear raised his voice higher than [Cat1] had ever heard it. [Cat1] got scared of the usually calm tom, and padded away. They went back to their camp and stayed in for a few more days. They started to feel worse and worse, but pushed it off. They usually sat in the warrior's den and barely moved unless they wanted food or water. In a few days, for one last attempt, they went to the Riverclan border.

[after this I got too lazy to continue bolding the names oh goodness]

Ploverear went to the Windclan border to where he saw [Cat1]. He always thought the cat was a rogue, since they were frail and always begging for food. But during their small conversations, he got to know the cat. He started to get worried about them more and more. What if they were dead because of him? He shuddered at the thought. It was late at night by the time he got to the border. To his luck, [Cat1] was also there. This time, they were looking worse. Ploverear rushed over to them, asking them if they were okay. [Cat1] confessed that they weren't doing good, and that they were from Windclan. Ploverear was shocked. How could a clan cat become this frail. Because [Cat1] was becoming more and more ill, they confessed everything to Ploverear. They were scared that they were going to die. Ploverear sat and listened to everything that [Cat1] had to say, even when the sun started to rise in the sky he still sat and listened. [Cat1] confessed they felt too exhausted to get back to camp, and they were scared of giving the sickness to Ploverear, so they asked Ploverear to kill them. They wanted their suffering to stop; they felt like a horrible warrior, and now they were sitting and talking to another clan cat. How pathetic. But Ploverear said that he would never do such a thing and got wet moss and some food for [Cat1].

Every single day, he went out and visited [Cat1] who sat on the border. [Cat1] seemed to live on the border, since they were too ashamed to go back to their clan, and they just had a hard time standing up. Ploverear brought them food, and helped them walk by having them lean against him while they took strolls on the territory. Suddenly, Ploverear realized he had feelings for both [Cat1] and [Cat2]. [Cat2] was already quite suspicious of Ploverear, so they followed him out one day and saw he was visiting [Cat1]. They yelled at Ploverear, saying that he was cheating on them when they weren't even confirmed mates yet, and said that they will expose him if he didn't become her mate. In order to protect [Cat1], he promised to become [Cat2]'s mate. He continued to visit [Cat1] to give them food and such, but [Cat2] would never let him stay there for more than half an hour. The thing is, though, Ploverear cared about [Cat1] too much to just leave them alone for so long. He snuck out every night to visit [Cat1] to help them exercise. [Cat1] was slowly starting to get better and better, but their figure was still frail and they were still coughing horribly. Ploverear never gave up on them, though, and promised them that one day they would be better.

The time came where Ploverear was just so done with [Cat2], since they were manipulating him and controlling his whole life. He could barely do anything, since they were always holding his secret above his head. So Ploverear snuck out one day, and [Cat2] never saw him again. They rushed to the border, desperate for Ploverear. They went to the same spot that [Cat1] always stayed, but they weren't there either. [Cat2] was alone. They searched the territory all day, but still there was no trace of the two cats. Ploverear and [Cat1] were gone.

Ploverear helped the limping and coughing [Cat1] out of the territories. They travelled far, far away from the clans, and Ploverear and [Cat1] settled down. Ploverear promised to take care of [Cat1] forever, and that's what he did. Even though [Cat1]'s days were numbered, Ploverear never gave up. [Cat1] started to get depression, questioning if their life was even worth it if it meant that Ploverear had to leave his family and home for them. Ploverear tried to tell them that their life was worth it, they their worth wasn't dependent on how "useful" they were. [Cat1] doubted his words, but was flattered that Ploverear took care of them so much. They tried their best to hold on... But it was one, fateful day when [Cat1] couldn't hold on anymore. Ploverear found them one morning, still. No movement. Ploverear knew what had happened, and he broke down. He vowed that he would never forget [Cat1] for as long as he lived. He buried [Cat1] by the flowers they loved so much, and he mourned them for moons. He stayed in that forest for the rest of his days, occasionally going to visit his family in the clans, but he wanted to stay by [Cat1]'s side until the day he got to see them again in the stars.

Roles:

Cat1: Taken by @masquerade - Lotuswhisper

Cat2: Must be over 25 moons and a Riverclan warrior

Other: Well uh if you want to apply for any other role like "friend that they meet when they escape the territories" or "cat2's friend" or something, you can i guess.

Form

W/o link:

Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Appearance:
Why you think you'd fit the role:
Very active?:
Mention me: @R0WAN

W/ link:

Character link:
Role:
Why you think you'd fit the role:
Very active?:

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours

Last edited by R0WAN; March 22nd, 2022 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

WindClan Re: " I can't stop me, can't stop me " [PLOT]

Character link: Lotuswhisper
Role: Cat #1
Why you think you'd fit the role: This character has a complex story behind him and at first, I thought this plot wouldn’t be suited for him. I mean, Lotus isn’t a bratty character, right? He has a mate and kits, surely he wouldn’t cheat on them? But then I started to think about it more. He recently got injured from a snake bite, which is making it very difficult for him to hunt because it messed up his shoulder. He went to Cowpaw once and didn’t bother anyone about it ever again, but I can see it making him sick very easily. I could see him getting whitecough and becoming weaker and weaker. So weak that he’s scared. He was scared that he was gonna die the day he got that bite, but he lived for the time-being. So he immediately started pushing himself to work again - too hard. But he refuses to stop. He's too stubborn to quit and accept his fate. Even if it means threatening a cat to get food for him. He would do that in order to not look weak in front of his family or his apprentice or even Twilightstar. He would be the type to be ashamed, too ashamed to go to Windclan if he got weak enough. He’s always been the big brother of his family. He was the one to take care of everyone, not the other way around. Lotuswhisper was rushed into a relationship with his current mate and had kittens probably before he was even ready - maybe he just won’t admit that because he was too overcome with grief over his mentor and mother dying to see it. Maybe this plot is perfect for the type of cat Lotuswhisper is and I just didn’t see it at first. That is why I think he would be the perfect role for this plot. Thank you for reading.
Very active?: Yes, I’m on this site every single day.

Last edited by Captain; March 22nd, 2022 at 05:43 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:18 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime

Default Re: " I can't stop me, can't stop me " [PLOT]

Name: Shiloh
Gender & Pronouns: She-cat
Appearance: Calico tortie
Role: Long lost cousin
Why you think you'd fit the role: Well, Maybe on the escape, the cat can find her hiding in the woods, and then since Shiloh knows the area, she can help your cat
Very active?: Mmmmm...... I can try. I usually get on the site every day but sometimes just to check notifications
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:47 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Character link: Lotuswhisper
Role: Cat #1
Why you think you'd fit the role: This character has a complex story behind him and at first, I thought this plot wouldn’t be suited for him. I mean, Lotus isn’t a bratty character, right? He has a mate and kits, surely he wouldn’t cheat on them? But then I started to think about it more. He recently got injured from a snake bite, which is making it very difficult for him to hunt because it messed up his shoulder. He went to Cowpaw once and didn’t bother anyone about it ever again, but I can see it making him sick very easily. I could see him getting whitecough and becoming weaker and weaker. So weak that he’s scared. He was scared that he was gonna die the day he got that bite, but he lived for the time-being. So he immediately started pushing himself to work again - too hard. But he refuses to stop. He's too stubborn to quit and accept his fate. Even if it means threatening a cat to get food for him. He would do that in order to not look weak in front of his family or his apprentice or even Twilightstar. He would be the type to be ashamed, too ashamed to go to Windclan if he got weak enough. He’s always been the big brother of his family. He was the one to take care of everyone, not the other way around. Lotuswhisper was rushed into a relationship with his current mate and had kittens probably before he was even ready - maybe he just won’t admit that because he was too overcome with grief over his mentor and mother dying to see it. Maybe this plot is perfect for the type of cat Lotuswhisper is and I just didn’t see it at first. That is why I think he would be the perfect role for this plot. Thank you for reading.
Very active?: Yes, I’m on this site every single day.

Oh my goodness, Lotuswhisper sounds perfect! He's accepted!

Art Shop

Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:48 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
Name: Shiloh
Gender & Pronouns: She-cat
Appearance: Calico tortie
Role: Long lost cousin
Why you think you'd fit the role: Well, Maybe on the escape, the cat can find her hiding in the woods, and then since Shiloh knows the area, she can help your cat
Very active?: Mmmmm...... I can try. I usually get on the site every day but sometimes just to check notifications
Accepted! I'll notify you when your character can come in

Art Shop

Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:49 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0WAN View Post
Accepted! I'll notify you when your character can come in
Great!
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

WindClan Re: " I can't stop me, can't stop me " [PLOT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0WAN View Post
Oh my goodness, Lotuswhisper sounds perfect! He's accepted!
I'm so so glad that you agree with me. Thank you very much for accepting him into this plot. Whenever you would like to start RPing them interacting and getting this all started, let me know and I'd be more than happy to begin it. I'm very attached to this story and it hasn't even begun yet. Haha.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 06:08 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
I'm so so glad that you agree with me. Thank you very much for accepting him into this plot. Whenever you would like to start RPing them interacting and getting this all started, let me know and I'd be more than happy to begin it. I'm very attached to this story and it hasn't even begun yet. Haha.
Heh, that's nice to hear! I'll notify you once I have someone for Cat2.

Art Shop

Old March 22nd, 2022, 10:00 PM
so life goes on

Bump!

Art Shop

Old March 23rd, 2022, 01:14 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bumping for R0WAN because I'm really excited for this plot