Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old May 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ❥ Third Time's The Charm [TC PLOT]

y'all.......

bump,,

lio was here ♥
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:18 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Browntail
Sexuality: homosexual
Role: Cat 1
Appearance: She is a pretty brown and white tabby. Her height is average and her fur is short. Her eyes are a crystal blue.
Personality: Browntail was raised as a loner and has just joined Thunderclan. Although she was a liner, her hunting and combat skills are expert. She is fierce and loyal and will always stand up for what she believes in when the time comes. When someone is not challenging her, she is quiet and almost shy. Her quietness and kindness makes her blend into the crowd. She has never really been into the whole romance thing but with Fennelnose it is an exception.
RP Sample: Sandstride trotted through the territory. The leaf bare breeze ruffling his long fur. The tom opened his mouth ever so slightly to try and catch a scent. He was rewarded with the smell of mouse. He slowed and followed the smell. Sandstride tried his hardest not to rustle the dry leaves on the forest floor. The clan needed this food, he could not let it get away. Finally, he spotted the small creature. The mouse looked thin but edible. Sandstride crouched low, never taking his gaze off of his target. He silently stalked the animal. Then he pounced. He flew through the air and brought his claw down on his prey. He flung it in the air and killed it with one swipe of his glinting claws. It landed in front of him, dead. Sandstride picked up his kill in his mouth proudly and trotted back to camp.

Thanks for considering my application and good luck with your plot!
Old May 18th, 2017, 06:56 PM
leave the past behind

thank you for the application <3 bump!

lio was here ♥
Old May 18th, 2017, 10:08 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Done!
Name • Furyboost
"Fury" for his ginger flame colored pelt, with stripes that are the color of when someone, or some cat in this case, is angry, furious, or raging. "-boost" for his arrogant, and extreme boastful, and overconfident personality, with his great agility, and excellent climbing skills as another factor to the salad mix.
Age • Approximately 32 Moons
Gender • Male, Tom Cat
Sexuality • Pansexual Panromantic
Role • Cat 2
Appearance • Furyboost is a lanky, but a large framed little thing. Little isn't really a word you use to describe the tall tom, perhaps giant, or gigantic, or in Fury's words; "imitating, and fierce". That being said, Fury has thin, long legs, making his frame rather lean and scrawny looking, with some muscular frame in the mix, due to being fierce in the fighting field, with sharp looking paws, sorta like jagged stone in a cave. Furyboost has a long, winding tail, that is longer than a normal tail a normal cat would have. Furtyboost's fur is a pale ginger, with a yellowish tint to it, lined with marbled tabby markings all over, from head to tail tip, dark ginger as well. He has a splotches of white from his muzzle and chin, to his chest, as well as having mittens on all of his legs and paws, as well as having the end of his tail being white too. Its rather fluffy and thick, and is kinda rough in some parts, but soft too all the same, with his tail being rather fluffy as well too. His eyes are a bright amber hue, like honey, but kinda like a flame of fury too. 1 | 2 | 3
Personality • arrogant • boastful • proud • flirt • unforgiving • good memory • daring/bold • family-orientated • fatherly • easily hurt • honest
Furyboost is a very arrogant cat, like really arrogant. He's rather overconfident of his abilities, and often misguides, or disappoints himself when he can't do something he thought he could, but that doesn't stop him from not being arrogant, and a rather boastful cat all the same, boastful of his abilities, and often leads on other cats, he calls his "fan clubs", and he doesn't admit he's wrong about something if he is, and is often a rather proud cat all the same around his "fan club" and other cats, often too proud to admit it at all, because he fears of ruining his reputation, over something so silly or dumb, and it makes him fearful of failure, and he sure doesn't want to fail any cat or anyone in his family because of this. Furyboost is also a bit of an old flirt, often flirting with cats that he thinks are cute, or just to annoy other cats at times, just to frustrate or anger them. He doesn't mean anything by it, just a small little bit of fun in the mix of his arrogant ways.
He's a not very forgiving cat, and if some cat hurts his feelings, or breaks his heart he is NOT going to forget it, and might get revenge on that cat if he feels the need for it, he doesn't forgive them easily, and try to ruin them a bit, make them feel how he felt, and he knows how bad that is, but his anger gets the better of him usually when this happens, and he really, really doesn't mean to, it just happens, and due to this, he has a pretty good memory. Furyboost is a daring cat, and is often really reckless, putting on a brave face in a battle, heading head first into it, often getting himself in a bit of trouble in battle and out of battle, and getting hurt at times in these situations, with a very bold spirit. Despite all his...flaws, Furyboost is a rather family-orientated cat, and is highly involved with his family, and actually desires one, often being a fatherly cat. He really loves kits because of this, and often wonders if he would actually get a family. Due to this longing, he spends a lot of time near the nursery, besides doing normal warrior stuff and boasting to his "fan club". Part of the reason Fury is so unforgiving is he's easily hurt at the slightest things at times, things like rejections, or just simple words meant to hurt. He makes sure it looks like it doesn't hurt him to some, just so they it doesn't faze him, and he gets his revenge much later, or just later on the day, or a week, it all depends. Fury is also a very honest cat, and hates to lie, often when having feelings for another he will tell them straight on that he likes them, or some other things related to that. He's very blunt too, because of that, and will say his opinion when he wants to, sometimes when he's hurt, he won't just because it hurts to much to retort, and it does hurt too. third time's the charm
RP SampleHere | Here
Other • - He's based on a part of me that I deeply regret even exists, well partly.
- He really likes sunflowers.
- Fury can be pretty childish sometimes when he wants to be and be absolutely random, and joke a lot.

Last edited by seasalt; May 31st, 2017 at 09:52 AM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:20 PM
leave the past behind

thanks for the form <3 bump!

edit:: finished cat 2's involvement and added a bit more to cat 1!

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 22nd, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:30 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Nightwish
Sexuality: Panromantic Bisexual
Role: Cat 1
Appearance: 1 || 2 || 3 || 4
Night is a completely black she-cat. Her fur is short and slick, with a very silky feel to it. She is a lithe cat, and with her long tail and legs, she seems to be more suited for rynning across Windclan moors. But that doesn't stop her from hunting in the undergrowth. It takes a lot of stealth on her part, but she is still and to do it. She has soft gray eyes, like thunderclouds rolling across the sky, and they have little blue flecks in them, like raindrops.
Personality:
+Determined || +Kind || +Sweet || +Courageous
-Emotional || -Needy || -Vulnerable || -Distant
So, upon first meeting Night, you won't know that much about her. If you just take a sideways glance at her, she seems to be emotionless, and shy. But that is definitely wrong. She is actually one of the most determined cats you could meet, always wanting to do what she planned to do, and what she said she would do. She will never stop going until a job gets done. She hates unfinished projects, they make her brain go all cuckoo. She needs to finish things, and when she starts them, she can't stop until he is finished. Night sees things this way with relationships as well as duties, and so sometimes other cats can feel like they are just scorcher stepping stone in her life. But they aren't. Night is a very kind cat, and she cares deeply about all those close to her. Sure, she might see the relationship as something that needs to be finished, and polished to the best it can be, but not the cats themselves. Night could never treat a cat like an object, that's just going too far. Night is also an extremely sweet cat, always having the best things to say about others. She's quite positive most of the time, but she has her breaking points, and if you push past them, well, be prepared for a judgmental, emotional cat. Night is also a very courageous cat, she's not afraid to speak up for what she thinks is right, or dive into a battle to save the things and the ones she loves. Night is very loyal, and could never betray another once she's given them her trust. She knows there's a chance that they might betray her, but if that happens, she's hurt, but she still loves them. She just will be disappointed in them for acting that way, after all she had done for them.
Night is a very emotional cat as well. She can get upset by the tiniest of things, and this makes her seem weak. She's really kid, she's a very tough cat. She just had a big heart, full of love. And when that heart is broken, well, she needs to let out her anger, sadness, and stress, so she gets emotional. Usually she just avoids all other cats for a couple of days, and then she pulls herself together and continues through life. Night can be very needy, she needs others in her life. She is definitely not that type of cat who can love her life without family and friends. She needs them, all of them, to help her when she needs it. The problem with that is that Night doesn't ask for help. She silently holds all of her emotions in, and breaks down somewhere else, out of sight of anyone. She's usually just takes the physical comfort of others. She's not too fond of the vocal comfort. Being the way she is, this makes Night seem very vulnerable. And she is. With her bottled up emotions and tendency to get hurt easily, she is absolutely vulnerable. You can't see it on the outside though. Oh the outside, Night only shows her tough and sweet demeanor, do no one else can judge her. She is scared of other cats breaking through her walls to her inside, also the side of her that falls in love too fast and too herd. This is why Night can seem off and distant, and it's hard to get to know her. It kind of is, with the way she is. Night just truly wants to be loved and accepted, and she truly is a really tough and amazing cat, she just keeps herself bottled up, afraid of getting hurt. But she gets hurt anyways.
RP Sample: Taken from the Thunderclan Territory
Sunpaw was pushed off, and he stumbled backwards a little, but regained his balance, a smile across his face. He registered her earlier words, and decided he should answer. But first he must answer her mocking comment. "Of course.. I taught myself that rule, remember Everpaw?" He purred, sitting down and flicking his tail through the air, a common habit of the tom's. Sunpaw liked to pride in himself that even though he was a flirt, he always treated the ladies he flirted with with the utmost respect. "You know that I do..." He added, looking upwards, mocking an innocent expression. But of course Everpaw knew that Sunpaw was respectful. If he wasn't she'd probably hunt him down and knock some sense into him. She pretty much already has anyways, though the knocking some sense into him never seems to get done. It's very hard to knock some sense into this golden apprentice.
Now, Sunpaw thought about her earlier words. Why am I her friend? Well, there were many reasons, like.... Sunpaw couldn't seem to place any reason into why he was her friend, he just was. Sunpaw tried to think of a reason, but it didn't come. "Everpaw, you're an amazing cat, don't ever tell yourself that you aren't. You're one of the most likable cats I know. Now Sunpaw knew he'd have to give a reason to her. He had no idea what that reason should be though. "And, well, true friends don't need a reason for being friends. If they have a reason, well, it's not as strong as a friendship if they don't have a reason." That was the best reason Sunpaw had, and he hoped it was true. He had heard the same thing about reasons and love, and he hoped Ever didn't connect it back to that... Then what would he say?
Other: Third times a charm @Pathos

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 31st, 2017 at 07:38 AM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 02:37 PM
leave the past behind

thank you for the application <3

boop! closing date will be Friday, June 16th.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 25th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:46 PM
leave the past behind

bump!!

lio was here ♥
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:13 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Name:
MoonDream,
Sexuality:
Demi-Pansexual,
Role:
Cat One,
Appearance:
Boop~
Personality:

+Friendly | Honest | Charismatic
=Adventurous | Free-spirited | Flamboyant
-Sarcastic | Blunt

MoonDream's a bit Egotistical, but its more in a flamboyant 'Look at me I'm beautiful' way. Moon is extremely honest and blunt, they're also quite rebellious, acting as no one is their boss, but Moon still is loyal and respectful to their friends and family. The cat is an extremely friendly character, and be's their self, instead of pretending to be perfect. They are more down to earth and blunt than the average cat, though they are charismatic and slightly manipulative, mostly to get their self out of trouble. Moon is quite subdued around the cats they like, and will be more polite and respectful, less likely to tease in a rude way, and more likely to make puns instead of using their trademark sarcasm.
RP Sample:
Boop2
Other:
Third time's a charm,
WIP!!!

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; June 7th, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:57 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Name: Neverwing

Sexuality: Homosexual

Role: Patrol Cat 1

Appearance: Neverwing is a black maine coon with deep yellowish-green eyes.

Personality: To everyone who isn't a victim of his secret murders, he's a shy and timid cat trying to please others. However, he can also show some more irritable attitudes when something annoys him.

RP Sample:

Neverwing was quiet as he watched [Cat 1] flirt with Fennel. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly, more annoyed by the fact that [Cat 1] was getting more success with Fennelnose than he was with Blackstorm. He huffed slightly, moving ahead at a slightly quicker pace but not before brushing into [Cat 1] in a almost warning fashion. He didn't know Fennelnose well, but he could see that the deputy was beginning to look a little uncomfortable. Neverwing enjoyed this, but as a "loyal, Thundefclan cat" he couldn't sit by and watch his deputy be pestered by an annoying molly/tom.

Other: Sorry I'm so short with my description, it usually tends to have people not choose me for things but y'know, Third Time's The Charm.