Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old June 12th, 2017, 01:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default ✵ Daypaw, Try To Have Stars In Your Eyes.

Daypaw is...interesting to say the least. As a medicine cat you have a close bond with Starclan, even beyond a leaders knowledge. They are known for healing and helping their clan, an being able to have omens from starclan. They take care of all the clan as if it they are their kits, having Starclan on their side.
But Daypaw doesnt fit those standards at all.
They are laced with nightmares every since they were a kit, going from the typical kit scares of the dark to the most graphic of feeling themselves die. In these types of dreams, Daypaw can feel everything, waking up with bruises of where they were hurt when they awake. They try to stay awake aslong as they can before passing out due to lack for sleep, their body shutting down. Because of this, they blame starclan for their dreams. Hate them infact, and when they were appointed med cat ? it was their worse nightmare. But they didnt take out their bitterness on the cats they healed, but directed the hatred for Starclan.

-

Now that the introduction is done, lets actually get into the plot.
As known Daypaw is the Shadowclan med cat, and to be frank are pretty salty about it. They are going to go to some of there friends and complain about it, and share their thoughts. This will be [friend 1] and [friend 2]. They are Starclan supporters, and only found out about Daypaws disliking for Starclan once they vented to them after becoming med cat. [friend 1] & [friend 2] will consult Daypaw, tell them that they should be blessed with what Starclan has given them, and basically try to convince Daypaw that Starclan is great. These friends are oblivious to Daypaws nightmares and dont know about them, so they are speaking without knowing. Daypaw snaps at them, and storms off. Daypaw stars to distrust the friends and is angry with them, going to their den and venting to a patient possibly.

Daypaw will be talking with [friend 1] & [friend 2], nothing major, just small talk. Though there will still be lots of tension. Due to lack of sleep, while talking Daypaw faints and goes into a deep sleep. In this dream, Daypaw gets a dream from Starclan. [IF YOU HAVE READ TO THIS POINT, PUT THE WORD "wolfy" IN THE OTHER SECTION OF THE FORM]Its no omen or anything, but [Starclan cat] is confronting them. They will talk to Day about their hatred for starclan, try to get them to release their anger towards them and try to explain that their nightmares arent coming from them. Daypaw doesnt listen and snaps at them and they wake up in their den.

They wake up in their den with both friends there. They tell Day they brought them to their den to rest, and then question why they are so tired. Daypaw already has distrust with them, snapping at them instead of telling them about their nightmares. The friends snap back, claiming only a non believer would act so rude when they are trying to help. Daypaw extends their claws and is borderline about to attack them out of angry but restricts themselves, telling the friends to leave.

Both friends have had enough of Daypaws rude way. They arent even friends at this point. And Daypaw is angry aswel, having so many cats force their love of Starclan upon them. While Daypaw is out picking herbs with [Guard]. [friend 1] and [friend 2] had followed the med cat. They confront Daypaw that they cant be friends anymore because of their dislike for Starclan. Words clash and Daypaw spits insults, as do the friends, and [friend 1] attacks first. [Guard tries to pry [friend 1] off, but [friend 2] attacks [Guard]. They fight for a bit of course, [guard] and Daypaw prying the friends off of them. Both friends run away in the territory.

After that happens, it is up to you what happens. Both friends could run away from the clans, get punished by hale, or it simply end there.

ROLES:

Friend 1

Friend 2

Guard

Starclan cat

Here is Daypaws charrie page just incase. here are the forms!

w/ link

Name w/ link:
Role Wanted:
Other:

w/o link

Name:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Other:

Thank you for reading/ applying !

Last edited by graves; June 13th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 01:42 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ✵ Daypaw, Try To Have Stars In Your Eyes.

Name:Nightshade
Appearance: http://www.mainelyclassic.com/images/MaineCoonCat.jpg
Personality:Nightshade is pretty calm and reasonable. He's kind and will always try to talk things out first, but if he sees there's no other way clearly, he will jump into the action, fighting to his last breath if he has to. He is extremely loyal and a faithful friend, but sometimes is too trusting, and says things he doesn't mean to say.
Role Wanted:Guard
Other:wolfy(Also, if it's alright, I was wondering if I could make a friend for Daypaw. Not as part of this plot, but a normal friend, that respects how he feels and stuff)
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:16 AM
chirps

it doesn't say it's a role, but the starclan cat that could come and confront day could be cricket c:

edit: wolfy polfy bug (that sounds oddly cute... c: )

Last edited by spade; June 13th, 2017 at 01:05 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 03:30 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name w/ link: Dazzlinggaze
Role Wanted: Guard
Other: wolfy ^^

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 12th, 2017 at 03:30 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:56 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Name w/ link- Frozenpaw
Role Wanted- Guard
Other- wolfy :3 I know he's just an apprentice, but maybe he could still be the guard anyway. He could also end up befriending Daypaw as well? He kind of believes in Starclan but at the same time questions whether he should or not.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 12th, 2017 at 05:57 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:58 AM
mapless wanderer

Name ;; Squirrelleap
Gender ;; Female (cis)
Appearance ;; Orangish tabby she-cat with dense, slightly matted, poorly kept fur, and steely grey eyes. She has a short, thin, slowly healing scar on her throat and various others on her shoulders and neck. Her ears are slightly large for her head, but it's hard to tell, and they are slightly tapered at the top. She has shorter than aveverage whiskers, but again, this is hardly noticible.
Personality ;; Squirrel's one-merry and firm personality has long since left her, replaced instead by hysteria. She refuses sleep, even avoids the nursery and consquently her kits, because everything she does seems to remind her of things she blames herself for. If anything goes wrong now, even if it had nothing to do with her, she believes it's her fault.
Role Wanted:
Other:

wip, made this in class oops
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name w/ link: Brokenshadow
Role Wanted: Friend 2
Other: Is the starclan cat open for a role? If not ignore the next part of my post xD

Name w/ link: Birchstep
Role Wanted: Starclan Cat
Other: Again, if the starclan cat isn't an open role ignore this app xD
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:49 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

bump !
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

name: Sugarkit (I'm going to be posting his ceremony in a bit
Appearance: Sugarkit is a short, snowy white tom with stunning, emerald green orbs. He has black ears, black paw tips, a black muzzle, and a black tail tip. His legs have caramel brown leggings that stop at his elbow/knees(?). His fur is short, fluffy, and soft to the touch, making him look much larger than he actually is.
Personality: Sugarkit is a stubborn tom who makes his own decisions and sticks with them. He is an independent and rebellious tom who hates being told what to do and often times dives right I tom something without thinking about the outcomes. He is assertive, cocky, and can Ben very determined once he's set a goal in his sights, and he will stop at nothing to assure that he will achieve it and he'll never give up, no matter how stupid or impossible it sounds. Sugarkit is a witty and clever tom who uses that as an advantage, he is not opposed to playing ticks on others to get what he wants, and often times it only takes him a few seconds to plot his schemes. He can be considered a brute and is hot headed, often times lashing out at those near him if they say something I'll about himself or any one of his family members. He fights without question with anyone who picks a fight with him and doesn't hold back, no matter who they may be. Although it's not oubvious Sugarkit is kind and immensely selfless, he would never be playing tricks on people if they minded their own business and or if they were nice to his family. He doesn't care for other people's opinions about him and brushes them off as though their nothing, but the moment some Ill insult leaves the mouth of another he'll beat them up and make them apologize afterwards. He has his own way of showing his kindness. He also treats everyone equally, he believes that since everyone's the same species, there's no higher ups or lowly cats. He gives everyone an equal opportunity to either become his friend, or become his enemy, there's no inbetween.
role wanted: friend one or two
other: wolfy

Name: ivymask
role wanted: starclan cat
other: @woly finished

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 24th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 13th, 2017, 12:39 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

wants to apply Northpath for Starclan cat if it's a role

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛