Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Achilles, it's not much...
Last post by ellie
Today 11:05 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 11:04 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:04 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:57 AM
.+*{Oakcrane's Art...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:56 AM

Old May 21st, 2017, 02:43 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default MountainClan & TreeClan

Yet another cats-with-powers roleplay!! Here's some info. READ IT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You stumble through a tall layer of snow. Your nose and paws are numb. You feel hopeless and miserable- the snow is just too deep, and isn't showing any signs of letting up- but you continue on. Soon, you come to an old fox den. An old silver she-cat sits outside. "I've been waiting for you," she says, beckoning you into the den. "Come, come. We have much to talk about. If you read to here, leave the 'code' section of the form empty. I grow old, but the stories of the Old Clans must be passed on. With a slight amount of hesitation, you follow her in.
"Long ago, there were five clans," the old cat rasps. "ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan. They lived together for a long time. But there was also the sinister Dusk Syndicate. Add an emoji to your personality section of your form if you read this. One day there was a war..." she trails off ominously. "From the ashes rose MountainClan and TreeClan, the modern clans. They were blessed by StarClan- every cat born into them has a power."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES
Follow all WCO rules!
ONE POWER PER CAT. I will be VERY strict on this. It can not be overpowered. There is no way to gain another power. Wings count as a power. Elements in general are too powerful; one part of an element (ex. Earth-> Plants) is fine.
Please use grammar- no forms will be accepted if they are missing capitals, punctuation, or have excessive typos. Add an emoji into your appearance if you read this far. It is not hard to type legibly.
I will not hold any ranks open so you can make a form later!
Clans will meet for a gathering at Stonecircle every once in a while.
These cats use a MoonStream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MountainClan: Live in mountains. Prey includes mostly eagles and mice. Cats are usually lean, small, and have gray or brown pelts that blend in.
Leader: Guststar, 7 lives (Ebony)
Deputy: Lunarheart (Starstar)
Medicine Cat: Blackheart (FOXX)
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

TreeClan: Live in a forest next to the mountains made up of oak and birch trees. Prey is mostly birds and squirrels. Cats have strong hind legs for jumping and have brighter pelts.
Leader: Winterstar, 4 lives (The Eye Of The Storm)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Ivypatch (CandyFlossCat)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Myrtlepaw (Reverie)

Form:
Name:
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader):
Sexuality:
Appearance (typed, please!):
Personality (no TBRP'd):
Power:
Appearance while using power (optional):
Power side effects:
Code:
Questions/other:
If there is something optional you don't want, don't include it.
Example form/my form (I'm not including the code because I want everyone to read that stuff):
Name: Guststar
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader): 26, 7
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Clan: MountainClan
Appearance: Coppery-brown short-furred cat with a black tail tip and ear tips, copper eyes with gold flecks
Personality: Warm, friendly, and flirty; observant, intelligent, clever; stubborn, little patience
Power: Can control wind
Note: Do not quote this! Please mention me.

Last edited by Splash; May 21st, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:30 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: MountainClan & TreeClan

Form:
Name:
Winterstar;
Winterkit, Winterpaw, Winterpine,
Sexuality:
So gay he can't think strait~
Clan:
Forestclan;
Leader;
Appearance (typed, please!): :< I don't like typing...... Ok,
| Reference | Reference | Reference |
Winter is a handsome large white tomcat, he is very sturdy, with very exaggerated back legs. His fur is thick and warm, but the colour keeps him cool in the summer, where the length keeps him warm in the winter. His fur is astonishingly white, and very easy to see, so he often leaps from tree to tree when preforming attacks on Mountianclan. He has amberish almond eyes, with flecks of blue in them. He's completely blind, and his pupils are completely light grey.
Personality (no TBRP'd): :> Finally!
| Cocky | Ambitious | Loyal | Brave | Cold |

Winter is a cocky cat, he believes his clan is great, and wants to raise it up; 'If I can't reach heaven, then I shall raise Hell '. He's loyal to his clan, and would fight an die for it. He is respectful of Starclan, but still dislikes them, Winter seems cold, and often spends most of his time alone. Many think his sexuality is weird, and he's a stranger in his own clan. he is ambitious, even being leader. He wants to join Forestclan with Mountianclan, but Galestar disagrees. He is what I think a good Tigerclaw would have been, and is often nicknamed, 'Snow Tiger' for his ferocity. He's a good cat. But he's lonely.
Backstory:
When he was born he was born into Mountainclan as a healthy regular kit, he ad the power of beautiful feathery wings. However, his mother never wanted kits, so she abandoned him on the Forestclan's border, he was raised there, but was bullied for his pelt, and fur. On his warrior ceremony when the previous leader asked if he would uphold the warrior code with his life. Winter, being mad at life and ow Starclan didn't care, said 'I won't' Starclan stripped his powers away and made him blind. But he still rose up, and became deputy. He finally became leader, and on his ceremony Starclan agreed to take half of his lives away, but he would have a power. He lost one of his five in an attack against Forestclan.
Power:
One of his senses can become incredibly strong {Think Dovewing} but in return he loses on completely. The only thing he can never make incredibly good is his sight.
The area which he gains sensitivity goes light blue, and the sense that goes away goes a russet black.
Power side effects:
See power.
Code:
Questions/other:
Theme Song
These; :> :< count as what is needed, @Ebony

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 23rd, 2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:42 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Form:
Name:
Winterstar;
Winterkit, Winterpaw, Winterpine,
Sexuality:
So gay he can't think strait~
Appearance (typed, please!): :< I don't like typing...... Ok,
| Reference | Reference | Reference |
Winter is a handsome large white tomcat, he is very sturdy, with very exaggerated back legs. His fur is thick and warm, but the colour keeps him cool in the summer, where the length keeps him warm in the winter. His fur is astonishingly white, and very easy to see, so he often leaps from tree to tree when preforming attacks on Mountianclan. He has amberish almond eyes, with flecks of blue in them. He's completely blind, and his pupils are completely light grey.
Personality (no TBRP'd): :> Finally!
| Cocky | Ambitious | Loyal | Brave | Cold |

Winter is a cocky cat, he believes his clan is great, and wants to raise it up; 'If I can't reach heaven, then I shall raise Hell '. He's loyal to his clan, and would fight an die for it. He is respectful of Starclan, but still dislikes them, Winter seems cold, and often spends most of his time alone. Many think his sexuality is weird, and he's a stranger in his own clan. he is ambitious, even being leader. He wants to join Forestclan with Mountianclan, but Galestar disagrees. He is what I think a good Tigerclaw would have been, and is often nicknamed, 'Snow Tiger' for his ferocity. He's a good cat. But he's lonely.
Power:
One of his senses can become incredibly strong {Think Dovewing} but in return he loses on completely. The only thing he can never make incredibly good is his sight.
The area which he gains sensitivity goes light blue, and the sense that goes away goes a russet black.
Power side effects:
See power.
Code:
Backstory:
When he was born he was born into Mountainclan as a healthy regular kit, he ad the power of beautiful feathery wings. However, his mother never wanted kits, so she abandoned him on the Forestclan's border, he was raised there, but was bullied for his pelt, and fur. On his warrior ceremony when the previous leader asked if he would uphold the warrior code with his life. Winter, being mad at life and ow Starclan didn't care, said 'I won't' Starclan stripped his powers away and made him blind. But he still rose up, and became deputy. He finally became leader, and on his ceremony Starclan agreed to take half of his lives away, but he would have a power. He lost one of his five in an attack against Forestclan.
Questions/other:
Theme Song
These; :> :< count as what is needed, @Ebony
Accepted :3
This is like the perfect form
I'm so ashamed in my pitiful Guststar mess now
Everyone this is the new example form
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Accepted :3
This is like the perfect form
I'm so ashamed in my pitiful Guststar mess now
Everyone this is the new example form
Oh thanks! And don't worry, you were more focused on the rules and the setting~ When will we start? I think when each clan has a medicine cat, and around two warriors.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:28 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Form: @Ebony
Name: Ivypatch
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader): 30 moons
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance (typed, please!): ((Ref pic: http://www.unikorns.es/wp-content/up...alic%C3%B3.jpg )) Ivy is a small, slightly fluffy calico she-cat with white on the front of her (chest, front paws, stomach, a bit on her back paws) and deep green eyes.
Personality (no TBRP'd): Ivy is a usually calm and collected molly who always has a solution to a problem. She is very intelligent, knowing the use of pretty much every herb she has. She can deal with any cat, tending to avoid those she dislikes unless they're injured. Ivypatch is a slightly shy cat, sometimes stuttering around strangers until she warms up to them.
Power: Herbs (growing them//identifying them)
Appearance while using power (optional): The same but eyes glow a bright green
Power side effects: Has a headache and sneezes a bunch
Code:
Questions/other: She's in TreeClan, i'll be making a MountainClan cat soon. Can she maybe be the TreeClan med cat?
---
Form:
Name: Sparrowcry
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader): 25 moons
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance (typed, please!): ((ref pic: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/beau...s-66095336.jpg )) A small she-cat who has a pelt color of mixed gray and brown. She's small and short, with very good agility and speed. Her eyes are a dullish green and she isn't that fluffy.
Personality (no TBRP'd): Sparrow is a quiet, mysterious cat with few friends. She usually spends her time alone, how she likes it. She'll tolerate cats if she must, but prefers not to. Sparrow is also a cat with a soft-side for kits.
Power: Sparrow-like wings.
Appearance while using power (optional): The same
Power side effects: She feels dizzy and confused after she flies.
Code:
Questions/other: In MountainClan, warrior.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; May 21st, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM

@CandyFlossCat Wait, I just realised Role isn't there. Winterstars Mountianclan leader, what are yours?

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:10 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
@CandyFlossCat Wait, I just realised Role isn't there. Winterstars Mountianclan leader, what are yours?
Sparrowcry is a MountainClan warrior, and I was thinking Ivypatch could be the TreeClan med cat (if it's open)
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:39 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Name: lunarheart
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader): 23 moons
Sexuality: straight
Appearance (typed, please!): Lunarheart has thick black coat, that would belong to a longhaired feline. Her eyes are an icy blue, as she also has a triangular face, but a smaller head then the normal size of a cat's head her age.
Personality (no TBRP'd): She's very quiet and maybe untrustworthy to some cats, her ways are always secretive and suspicions are high. She has love for the simple things and what is taken for granted. Lunarheart is carefree and but, serious of situations. You may call her a neutral cat, but honestly lunarheart doesn't care, and be about the clan's business.
Power: Black large wings
Appearance while using power (optional): wings would appear, but can't see when not using them.
Power side effects: strain on the wings if flying for a good in character hour.
Code:
Questions/other: nope
If there is something optional you don't want, don't include it.
Example form/my form (I'm not including the code because I want everyone to read that stuff):

@Ebony

Last edited by Bandido; May 21st, 2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:51 AM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Ebony
Form:
Name: Blackheart
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader): 42
Sexuality: straight
Appearance (typed, please!): jet black (a little shiny)fur with a dull black line through the spine. Dark blue eyes (づ_ど)
Personality (no TBRP'd): always looks and behaves as if he was tired. He mostly likes to joke around (≥∀≤)/
Power: Rebound
Power Desc: is able to set a destination of their choice and can go back to that spot whenever they want even though they are super far away. Takes a few days before user can set a new destination
Power side effects: can cause nausea, dizziness and headaches when done multiple times
Code: (insert empty space here)
Questions/other: may this cat be blessed as a medicine cat for Mountainclan?

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)

Last edited by FOXXRR; May 21st, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:51 AM

Ok, since the form is missing two important things; ill make a temporary new one, if Ebony gets annoyed, ill delete it.

Name:
Age (moons, and lives remaining if leader):
Clan:
Appearance (typed, please!):
Personality (no TBRP'd):
Backstory (Optional):
Power:
Power side effects:
Code:
Questions/other:

@Starstar what clan is Lunar in and whats her rank?

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends