Old October 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Celestial
Ever since Wolfclaw had been accepted into this so-called clan of cats, part of him wondered if this place was any better than the alleys that he came from. He shook his head, giving a small huff of amusement at this as he stepped out of the warrior’s den and into the warm sunlight of the late morning. Various cats speckled the spacious clearing, a mixed group of different colors and sizes from tiny, rambunctious kittens to firm, tall warriors were present as the large Maine Coon walked through the area and over to the fresh-kill pile, his light green eyes flickering around at any cat that he passed by, some even returning the look of suspicion and weariness. It was no surprise that some were nervous of his presence, knowing that he was far from a purebred clan-cat, he had been raised in the streets, having to fight for his meals and keep one eye open practically when he slept. These haunting thoughts of his past did not dwell in his mind, however, as the brown-furred warrior drew to a halt in front of the pile of prey. He leaned down and picked up a plump shrew in his jaws as he stood back up and turned away, finding a more isolated spot on the edge of the camp in a cooling shaded patch underneath a tree, whose leaves gently swayed in the breeze that brushed through the camp now and then. He laid down, his stomach resting on the cold, loose dirt as the limp carcass of the shrew landed between his paws. He wasted no time to dig into his meal, wasting no meat that was on its bones. His ear gave a twitch now and then to the mixed chatter that went through the clearing, but none of it caught his sincere interest in the slightest.
A dark shape seemed to melt into the shadows of the camp, weaving in and out of complete visibility quickly. There was an irregular jerk to the stride of the cat, the seemingly faultless stride distracted by a jagged limp. It was dogblood. A massive Tom with even larger teeth, fitted and formed much like a canines.mgiving him the irregular name. His was a large brown Tom with heavy shoulders and burning Amber eyes. Massive puffs of fur dotting all his sides and adorning his chest with a magnificent crown of lighter brown fur. He half expected to go unchallenged as to why he had entered camp empty pawed but he had been itching for action. His plan was merely fitting into his timeline and it couldn't be taking long enough. Just as the Tom was about to step sideways into the warriros den a slight shuffle caught his eyes and a spike of adrenaline caught his blood. The small instinct to attack when something moved was still fresh on the street cats system. Being around so many cats and not defending himself felt strange and was hard to handle at times, causing him to often withdraw from the group of wild cats to isolate his mind. He than flciked back into reality to find himself staring across the clearing at a well sized tom. Young, fresh, strong. The Tom flexed his claws eagerly. He had been looking for someone worthy to spin into his web. He looked like the type to be excited by his plans, perhaps a worthy companion. With a slight twitch of the tail dogblood slyly slunk across the clearing his head low and his expression relaxed into a calm, Arogant, smile. He needn't know the toms name. He would rather spit out a question and see if they were quick to respond, know they could keep their calm when approched by such a figure of himself. He was brooding enough as it was. As he approched the Tom he was quickly thinking of things he could possibly say, somthing intimidating, scary, tough, yet nothing came to mind. "You!" he snapped suddnely. He wasn't sure what that was or what he could possibly say next but at least it was a start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Tumblestep purred under Daisyshade's affectionate licks. He felt his heart race in a mix of nervousness and excitement, but overall happiness flooded his entire body. Alongside his mate, he sunk down on his haunches and curled his rat-like tail at his side. His tail-tip twitched automatically, a unique quirk of his he had developed over the moons. When Daisyshade laid on her side, Tumblestep found himself instinctively lowering his head to meet hers, his back curling as he lowered his upper body. During the entire ordeal his loving purrs did not falter.

As Daisyshade spoke, Tumblestep began the process of sharing tongues. He drowned her ears in cautious licks, his eyes closed in a content manner as an equally content purr rumbled deep in his throat. Unlike his mate who would rather sleep through the mornings, Tumblestep didn't much mind waking up early. He'd also willingly stay up late, hunting beside his reliable mate deep into the night. He had a rather rocky sleeping pattern, due to his mental conditions of severe anxiety and depression, but he was capable of handling it well after moons of adjustment.

He paused from washing Daisyshade's ears when she brought up their future. Honestly, Tumblestep didn't know what they had to look forward to. He was... afraid - especially now that he was currently in an extremely comfortable position. He opened his eyes, looking down at his mate through a cloud of confusion. ``Wh-what do you mean?`` His voice was high-pitched with nervousness. Though Tumblestep expected what was next - the topic of kits - he wasn't sure if he was ready to be a father yet.

He swallowed when Daisyshade looked up at him, pressing her nose to his cheek. Immediately, he felt his nerves fade away to a dull, almost unnoticeable ache. And he smiled softly, suddenly certain of what he wanted. Tumblestep's green eyes sparkled lovingly, and he leaned down further to press his cheek against her own, nuzzling her affectionately. ``Sweetheart, I'd give everything to start a family with you.``

[ I'm very busy, so it's going to be very short.
Also writers block and... Uh multiple other things
That will make this post suck so much ]

A pure rumbled in the mollys throat. She was certainly a lucky she cat. Most she cats where out of the gates looking for a muscular Tom who was so sure of himself that he could be a one cat clan and still be throwing threats at everyone. Daisyshade shivered at the thought, she had known a cat like that, thrushpaw. Poor cat ended up drowning before he was ready to be a warrior. The horrified screeches echoed in her mind. The pale she cat bent to lick her paw to dismiss the horrid noises from her head. I have other things to be dwelling on.

She looked back up at tumblestep and leaned into his side, she found comfort in the crook of his side and let her head nestle agaisnt his shoulder. No matter what he thought about kits it hadn't really mattered to her, what could she do? Force him into being a father, surely she would chase him off with such rash behaviour. Yet she didn't mind an occasional push now and than. Just to edge him towards it of course. Nothing to forceful.

Daisyshades ears perked at his wavery voice, she ahd scared him about thinking about it already. How could she? He had been so nice and she had come running out of the gates so eager to rush things. To give her a moment she bent to take a bite from the meal he had brought than turned to look back at him. "You don't have to worry about it. We don't even have to talk about it now" she commented calmly nudging the prey towards him with her ginger paw. He hadn't yet taken a bite. He must be hungry?

A heavy blush set over the she cats cheeks and now she was finding it hard to figure out words to respond. "Your going to be a great father... " no, I should've said something else. Wouldn't have kits wih anyone else? Mousedung. she purred again than rolled onto her back facing him with half of her face in the lush grass and her legs up in the air. She felt the energy return to her and the playfulness of a kit inside her. He just made her feel so childish. And maybe that was a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye had finally returned to the Riverclan clearing, except, now he was Goldenstar. It was a weird feeling. He was leader now. He had Halfgaze as his deputy, and he was leader. He felt like he would have a few more moons until this happened, if it even had happened at all. However, Halestar had just kind of...left. It was a shock to him, and it hsd probably been a shock to the rest of the clan. That unnerved him slightly now, as he didn’t feel prepared in any way for this. However, now he sort of was prepared for this, even if he didn’t feel like he was. He was confusing himself now. Looking around the clearing for someone he knew, he saw Tem-Tallwisker. He wasn’t used to the other tom’s new name yet. He assumed eventually he would forget about it, but for now he was stuck the way he was. Padding over to the other tom, he pretty much took his time, unsure of what to do. Golden took his time however, taking in everything around him first, soon he would be gone from Riverclan territory, and back in Shadowclan, however, he didn’t know when everything would be the way it had been before the flood. He actually didn’t know if the camp would ever be the same. Either way, he was looking forward to just being back in his own territory, where he actually knew everything around him, instead of basically being in the dark. Finally getting over to Tallwisker, Golden kind of kept his distance, as there was still a bit of anxiety eating him.

[ Going to be short.. So sorry. I'm stocked up on roleplay and I need some sleep. Let's not even get started on writers block ]

Tallwhisker finally pulled himself together and swiped a paw across his face removing the tears. He couldn't imagine the she cats who ahd to give up their own kits to the father or even vice versa. He couldn't even begin to comprehend how much echoskip would resent giving them up for any reason. Tallwhisker licked his paw and tasting the salty tears in his paw. He couldn't believe he was crying. Embrassed the Tom gently began to groom his forepaws and chest until while cleaning off his left arm he noticed goldenstar enter camp. The Tom released a sigh, the life of the Tom had moved so quickly and left him behind. Perhaps to get his mind of his growing offspring he could talk to... His frenemey? Frenemies... Is that what we are. The large Tom rose up onto his paws than sauntered over towards the Shadowclan leader. A slight smile on his maw. "Goldenstar..." he addressed calmly. He had stopped a few fox lengths behind him and stood expectantly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 1st, 2017, 10:52 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw was utterly stubborn. They let their eyes gaze at the fish for a long while, eyes drawing over each and every scale, the soft brown tones mixed along with green, the faded grey eyes symbolizing it was dead. Not much had been eaten out of it an still reaked of Riverclan scent. they scrunched up their nose, looking up towards their mother and opening their mouth, an closing it once seeing the rather disapproving look on her face. They gave an irritated huff, looking towards the prey as if it were a person they hated, giving an hesitant sniff. They could find a queen,kit, or even one of their patients that could use this fish much much more. Despite the first initial flood injuries starting to slow down, there were still cats to heal.

¨Someone else could eat this.¨ their mew sounded tiny mainly because they knew Geckoleaf would yowl a whole essay on how what they were saying wasnt true, how they had just as right to eat as any other cat in this clan. They sighed.

Leaning forward, they took a bite.

God, did it feel good. They didnt know when the last time they ate was, they didnt even realize how hungry they really were until they felt food in their mouth. They didnt even care that it was fish-compared to the lizards,frogs, and rodents they would eat at home. They gulped their small bite down with in seconds, not even bothering to chew. After they swallowed, they opened their mouth(to a very wide extent, almost looking like it was gaping) and taking another large bite before swallowing it and repeating the motion over and over again. At first Daypaw had been hesitant, but the feeling of their stomach actually slowly filling up felt...nice. They didnt feel as physically weak any more, they didnt feel like they were going to collapse from walking to much, or shake despite not being scared. It was a new feeling, one Daypaw had felt in awhile.

Maybe it was silly to make eating such a big deal. But to Daypaw, this was something huge. No one had convinced them to eat since their father's death. When they did it, it was usually out of respect for those around them. Cats offering a piece of prey here, a piece there. It would be rude to decline such an offer. Besides that, they had a major struggle. Mainly because they kept themselves cooped up in the medcat den to really think about eating. Constantly checking up on others, reorganizing the entire den for what seems like the umpteenth time. But here they were, taking time for themselves to eat under the simple gaze of their mother.
Geckoleaf watched Daypaw eat, consuming the raw meal with wolfish intent. A smile slowly began to wheedle its way onto her face; in some deep, intrinsic way, her child had slowly begun to heal. She gazed over their body; she knew that one meal wouldn't fix them, one bite of fish wouldn't replenish their muscles. But it was a start, and that was all that mattered.

In another half second, she had sidled right back next to them, pressing against their boney side with a feverish need for contact; she knew Daypaw could be gone any moment now, not torn away from her inherently but too much distance nonetheless. So, she tried to absorb as much of the beloved enby as she could. "...Thank you for eating, Daypaw. I still won't pretend to know what you've gone through, sunshine, but I appreciate the fact it probably took a lot of trust and love for you to let me convince you to eat. I really love you; I'll miss you beyond words... and I really, really want you to be happy and safe in ShadowClan... I-I know you haven't had the best time there... b-but I bet you'll be better now. And if you ever really need me, I'll be here."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:05 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The molly's ears went up as a voice spoke. She had not heard the cat walk up, being so engrossed in her own thoughts and emotions. She could not recognize the voice spot on, so she turned her head to see who it was. She instantly recognized the feline as Cloversplash, a fellow senior warrior. Though not as old as her, but still with some moons under her paws. Shellfeather took another moment to process what Cloversplash had asked, as she had not completely heard the individual words the first time, only a voice.
"Well, now that I think about it, yeah, I kind of do..." Shellfeather had been holding so much in lately. Her feelings, her thoughts, her emotions, she just hadn't thought any cat around her would care to listen. The only cat she knew that probably would care enough was Spicepaw, but she didn't want to put that burden on her only son. Especially since he was nearing his warrior ceremony, which he had waited so long for. But Shellfeather knew she wanted to talk, knew she wanted to get everything out of her system. Talking about it would be like a drink of water. It flushes out your system, cleansing it and preparing a way for better things to come. And that is what talking could do. Shellfeather hadn't realized that until this moment, when a fellow warrior had had the heart enough to ask her how's she's doing, give her the freedom to talk. "But there sure is a lot, can you handle it?" Even though she wanted to talk, Shellfeather did not want to put her burden on anyone else. Especially if they didn't know what to expect.
She smiled ever-so-gently, placing a paw gently over Shellfeather's. "Love... say whatever you need. I've been through a lot in my life and heard many stories. Every single one that I've ever been blessed to hear is different and unique; some more painful than others. Whatever you need to say, I'll listen to. Okay? Every bad thing-anything that you need to drain. I'm here," she replied, softly, her voice as tender and quiet as the she-cat could manage, though there was a coil of worry wound tightly in her chest. Cloversplash felt that Shellfeather just needed to cleanse; there was maybe a lot of emotional catharses that could happen just because of her talking. Her green eyes glittered with genuine worry, and she just hoped that the silver tabby would open up to her.
"Say whatever you need."

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:47 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit tried to take all of the new information in. So... I have to take my time when I prepare my leap, but I can't take very long? And I have to kill it? It's just a rock! She tried to get past that simple fact, that she'd be pouncing on a hard,
slippery rock, but the metaphor wouldn't stick. She could stalk up to the mouse-rock, but pouncing on it was a different story. Of course, she didn't want to look like a mouse-brain in front of Tigerpaw, so she merely nodded and went with it. I guess I'm improvising again. So what exactly did she do....?

Once the rock was back on the ground, Mulberrykit resumed her crouching position. The rock was a couple of tail lengths away, but she didn't think that'd be a problem. It's fine; warriors probably jump twice that! Being truthful, the distance wasn't great, but it seemed bigger to the kit. Nonetheless, she kept her eyes on the fake mouse, preparing herself for a leap she didn't really understand how to do. So I just jump? Right at it? That's all? Surely there had to be more. Some kind of technique or process to it all, but as far as she could tell, there really wasn't one. Unsure of what to do next, the kit decided there was no better option than to wing it, and without judging the distance, timing, or power of her leap, she found herself flying through the air.

Mulberrykit, to put it simply, completely under-jumped the rock. She landed before it, paws spayed and tail stick straight, but her momentum sent her rolling, rolling, rolling... right into the rock-mouse. It hit her head hard - though not hard enough to do any actual damage - but it left her dazed and winded. I'm not so sure that was right. She gradually sat up, a slight throb to her head and a few scraped legs, but overall, she'd suffered minimal damage. "I-I think I'm fine," She managed to get out before Tigerpaw had a chance to ask. "But that didn't seem right at all." Despite her shortcomings, the kit didn't regret asking to be taught to pounce. Yeah, she'd gotten hurt a bit, but in a way, it was worth it. Now, when I become an apprentice, I'll already know what not to do!
Tigerpaw kept silent as Mulberrykit prepared for her jump, she wanted to her to figure out on her own that you had to.jidge the distance instead of just winging it. Panic struck the apprentice when Mulberry tumbled into the rock, she quickly.sat up and trotted over to tbe kit. "Oh no are you alright!? " she mewed. Tigerpaw felt some.relief when Mulberry seemed fine but she was still worried, "it wasn't quite right but you habe plenty of time to prefect it." She chuckled nervously. "Why don't we rest for a bit and make.sure the tumble didn't cause you any realy.damage." She purred. She headed towards a sunny spot only a tail length or two away, she looked back to make sure the younger cat was following her and soon settled.intl a spot.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Hmmmm." Vixenpaw closed her eyes in concentration but found herself unable to find one. She looked at her friend with a rare touch of sadness in her eyes. "Don't think you can do both Applepaw. I mean, I know you have to do what's best for you and all that, but for my part, I really hope you stay in Shadowclan. And I know that's me being selfish. I'll own that," the shecat bowed in mock grace, "But that's the truth. I hope you don't go."
She nodded,"Yeah. I know I can't belong to two clans. And that's only being cat wanting a friend to stay. And I respect your opinion."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Gingerflight calmly padded into camp, and calm was strange for the cat. They usually were hyped up or angry about one thing or the other. They quickly spotted Cloverpath and bounded over to her as fast as he could manage. He smelt the strange reek of the ShadowClan cats and snarled to themself. Couldn't they have found any other camp to stay in? They usually agreed with Russetstar's decisions but found many faults in this one.
They looked up at Cloverpath. They hated the fact that all of his Clanmates were a fair bit taller than them, but had learned to accept it to a point. "Hello, Cloverpath!" They purred, forcing themself to look happy, as they tried to everyday, as they had a fair case of resting fox-dung face. They sat down and swished their tail around their paws, kicking up a little dust.
Cloverpath saw one of her Clanmates padding up to her and saw the cat, immediately recognizing them as a RiverClan cat she knew. She had been on a few patrols with them prior to this meeting, but she hadn't really talked much with them. She purred, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. "Good morning, Gingerflight!" She greeted, happy that the fellow RiverClan cat had come up to greet her. It was a relief, in fact, that she actually had someone she knew to engage in conversation with. She smiled brightly at the cat. "How are you?" She asked, with a polite dip of her head.
The molly quite enjoyed anyone's company, molly or tom, young or old, whatever they were. She wasn't an overly talkative cat, certainly, and actually disliked cats who were incessant - but she often wasn't quick to judge. She knew when to engage in conversation, knowing when was the right time to talk and when was not. Her green eyes gleamed with greeting, excited to have been talking to someone - and not having to shrug off some crazed ShadowClan cat. Oh, if she could only pummel off one of their ears... She almost purred to herself in amusement.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She nodded,"Yeah. I know I can't belong to two clans. And that's only being cat wanting a friend to stay. And I respect your opinion."
Vixenpaw shrugged, "My opinion is great and all," she meowed, taking a step forward to get right into Applepaw's face. "But here's an opinion that matter's more. She picked up a paw and jabbed it playfully at Applepaw's chest, "Your heart. What's its opinion?"

Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:32 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(For Blue)

Bella walked into camp, being outside the camp was quite nice, after all, she hadn't really left the place since they had arrived, maybe once or twice, but it was with Goldenstar, and honestly, even if she loved him, she needed time alone sometimes, everyone did, the calico's gaze scanned the camp for the ShadowClan leader, and as she saw who she was looking for, she immediatly saw how stressed her mate looked, she quickly made her way over to him, she would do her best to calm him down, as of now, it had always worked. "Goldenstar, my love?" She asked, sitting in front of him and making him look straight in her eyes, yellow meeting the differently colored ones the tom had. "Is everything alright, you look stressed..." She added, she knew everything that had happened, and that it was probably hard for the tom to ask, but in case she was forgetting something, she preffered to ask, she brought his face close to her. "You know you can tell me everything, Goldenstar..." She whispered and gave his nose a lovely lick. "I would prefer it if you'd empty your mind by talking to me." She added softly, ears lowered a bit, she wasn't forcing him in the slightest, no no no, if he didn't want to talk, she would totally understand, after all, this was only a suggestion.
Goldenstar had been watching Shadowclan and Riverclan cats interact. Some of them seemed so friendly torwards each other, it was going to be hard to go back to their own clan. That was what he kept pondering in his mind. Shadowclan really needed to get back to their own clan, before the cold months came and even clanmates were fighting. Out of the corner of his eye, the tom saw Bella, and soon after heard the she-cat call out to him. He had tensed up for a moment, before letting a breath out. He walked over to his mate somewhat awkwardly, as if he was unsure what to do. That was how he was, sure, but still, something was eating at him, it was pretty obvious. He didn’t really want it to be obvious, but as Bella had clearly noticed, it was. Then again, maybe Bella was just really good at reading expressions. Either way, he walked over to his mate, touching her nose for a brief moment as a sort of greeting. “I really don’t want to drag you into my problems,” he said, starting off, unsure of what to say. “However, I won’t deny I need someone to walk to,” he admitted, not meeting Bella’s gaze for the longest moment. “It’s mostly about how sudden everything is” he confessed. “You know, Halestar just left out of the blue, no words whatsoever!” His voice raised for a moment, before he calmed himself down a bit. Well, not really, he just needed some way to breathe for a moment. “Now, all of a sudden, I’m expected to become leader, and I barely know what to do,” he was barely talking above a murmur now. He didn’t exactly want to elaborate, but he also wanted to at the same time, shaking as he stood there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Going to be short.. So sorry. I'm stocked up on roleplay and I need some sleep. Let's not even get started on writers block ]

Tallwhisker finally pulled himself together and swiped a paw across his face removing the tears. He couldn't imagine the she cats who ahd to give up their own kits to the father or even vice versa. He couldn't even begin to comprehend how much echoskip would resent giving them up for any reason. Tallwhisker licked his paw and tasting the salty tears in his paw. He couldn't believe he was crying. Embrassed the Tom gently began to groom his forepaws and chest until while cleaning off his left arm he noticed goldenstar enter camp. The Tom released a sigh, the life of the Tom had moved so quickly and left him behind. Perhaps to get his mind of his growing offspring he could talk to... His frenemey? Frenemies... Is that what we are. The large Tom rose up onto his paws than sauntered over towards the Shadowclan leader. A slight smile on his maw. "Goldenstar..." he addressed calmly. He had stopped a few fox lengths behind him and stood expectantly.
(( It’s fine c: ))

Goldenstar had tensed up a bit as Tallwhisker said his name. Not because he was scared, just because the tom had caught him off guard. “Don’t sneak up on me ever again!” He said, in a half-joking, half-serious tone. He smiled awkwardly for a moment, before his mind drifted off, and he ended up wondering what Tall wanted. Sure, that concerned him, but it couldn’t be anything crazy, right? It was probably just Tallwhisker being...Tallwhisker, nothing crazy. “Yes?” He asked calmly, responding to Tall just simply saying the leader’s name. “Did you need something Tallwhisker?” The leader asked calmly, smiling somewhat awkwardly. He didn’t want to seem rude, or anything of the sort, he had just been kind of busy and stressed, and it wasn’t helping the way he interacted with others. He thought he had seen Tall with tears in husband eyes, but maybe he was just seeing things, he shoved it away and looked at the other tom calmly.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

Goldenstar had been watching Shadowclan and Riverclan cats interact. Some of them seemed so friendly torwards each other, it was going to be hard to go back to their own clan. That was what he kept pondering in his mind. Shadowclan really needed to get back to their own clan, before the cold months came and even clanmates were fighting. Out of the corner of his eye, the tom saw Bella, and soon after heard the she-cat call out to him. He had tensed up for a moment, before letting a breath out. He walked over to his mate somewhat awkwardly, as if he was unsure what to do. That was how he was, sure, but still, something was eating at him, it was pretty obvious. He didn’t really want it to be obvious, but as Bella had clearly noticed, it was. Then again, maybe Bella was just really good at reading expressions. Either way, he walked over to his mate, touching her nose for a brief moment as a sort of greeting. “I really don’t want to drag you into my problems,” he said, starting off, unsure of what to say. “However, I won’t deny I need someone to walk to,” he admitted, not meeting Bella’s gaze for the longest moment. “It’s mostly about how sudden everything is” he confessed. “You know, Halestar just left out of the blue, no words whatsoever!” His voice raised for a moment, before he calmed himself down a bit. Well, not really, he just needed some way to breathe for a moment. “Now, all of a sudden, I’m expected to become leader, and I barely know what to do,” he was barely talking above a murmur now. He didn’t exactly want to elaborate, but he also wanted to at the same time, shaking as he stood there.
Bella listened to her mate for a brief amount of time, since the day she had met him, she had never seen him like this, she pressed her nose against his, meeting his gaze. "Goldenstar... I know this must be hard, but you have to believe in yourself... Maybe it was just too much for Halestar, you know... Everyone needs a break sometimes." She mewed and intertwined their tails tightly. Whenever the tom would try to look away, she would make him look at her. "You're a good leader, if you weren't, she would've never chose you as her deputy, believe me when I say this... I may only be a kittypet, but I feel like the reason she chose you is that she saw your potential, it sure isn't everyone who gets to be deputy of their clan." The calico mewed, licking his nose. "Believe in yourself, my love, believe in yourself like I do, the day I met you, I knew there was something with you that I've never seen in a cat, yes, you're a little idiot sometimes when you make those faces, but you're my idiot." She chuckled and pressed up against him. "Don't give up thinking you can't do something, because everything can be achieved if you just believe in yourself." She finally added, meeting his gaze.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

(i'm not aware of any mates he had outside peach's sisters! i'd reference them more in my posts but i didn't see anything on him when i tried to find a character page / thread)

Regardless of what Echoskip thought of Tallwhisker and their kits, Peachfuzz found it to be disgusting. Any kits Tallwhisker sired outside of Zenithwhisker should not have existed. Echoskip should have found a better mate. One that had not been taken. "We are doing good," he said. "I was just about to visit her. I have not been able to see her today." Patrols were important, and the tom did not mind going - he just wished he had more time to see his sweet mate.

"Peachfuzz," was his curt response to the two kits' inquiries. "One of your uncles. Through your mother, of course. No cat in their right mind would want to be related to your father."

@Rubinaito, @Aura, @LelliNicole.zob, @Random Melody
(not sure if random's joining in)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules