Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Fallowkit was currently cowering in a corner of the clearing her ears folded back with her tail between her legs and her gaze pointed towards the ground but every so often she will look up yet she will always end up eeping or whimpering . Three apprentices two male and one female were standing in front of her they're names were unknown but one tom was black with a dash of white on his chest with yellow eyes,the other was a silver tabby with blue eyes and the female was a calico with green eyes . " what's a kit doing out here? Shouldn't you be with your mother? wimp! " The silver tabby hissed and laughed afterwards the others followed in , Fallowkit felt the need to defend herself so she looked up at the silver tabby " i....i..I'm not a w-wimp! " she squeaked out making them howl in laughter . " Not a wimp she says! " the black and white tom nearly barked out this made the female apprentice chuckle and take a few steps forward " let's test that shortie,you ,me , mono a mono . " the she cat meowed in a threatening tone while the two toms blocked off Fallowkits exits making her gulp.

Fallowkit mewed as she backed up but when she did she fell backwards and landed on her bottom ,this seemed to amuse the three felines since the laughter grew louder making one blinding noise in the kits ears . The female apprentice pushed the kit even more backwards with her right paw so that fallowkit was now square on her back with her rear in the air " what's the matter squirt? Not gonna yell for your momma? " the black and white tom asked making Fallowkit cry wishing someone would help her . @SilverNight
Weaselpaw emerged from the apprentice den, a large yawn escaping his maw. He was about to go find Fawnsplash to see if she had anything in mind for training today, but before he could even make it a few pawsteps into the clearing, he noticed something. A small group of apprentices were seen teasing a poor kitten at the edge of the clearing. How awful! Weaselpaw immediately marched over to the scene, chest puffed out with confidence. “Hey!” He called out. “Whats going on here?” The three apprentices spun around to face Weaselpaw, almost looking sheepish. “Weaselpaw! Just in time, come look at this wimp with us.” The silver tabby hissed on the word 'wimp', her blue eyes gleaming mischievously. He padded closer to look at the poor kitten - upside down and ready to jump out of her own fur. “Come on guys, this isn't cool,” Weaselpaw replied, trying to get in between the three cats and the kit. “Don’t you have better things to do than mess with a kit? Don’t you know how pathetic that looks? Why don't you pick on a cat you own size, huh?” Weaselpaw squared up to the three, stepping closer to them. The three cats stumbled backward at his sudden closeness. “Like me.” He added, challenge sparkling within his amber eyes.

The three apprentices all looked at each other and laughed. “Whatever, we’re just messin’ with it.” The black-and-white tom retorted. “What you gonna do, tell our parents?” They all snickered, but Weaselpaw only smirked. “No...I’ll tell your mentors.” They all seemed to froze when he said that. Eventually they padded off one by one, ears flat and tails tucked. “You’re no fun, Weaselpaw. Nobody likes a tattletale.” The calico she-cat added before padding off to join the others. With that, the somali apprentice turned around to help the little creamy colored she-kit back on her paws. “You alright?” Weaselpaw scanned the she-kit, smiling when seeing no harm was done. “You got a name, kit?” He was interested in the little squirt, hoping that she wasn't too scared to talk to him. If she weren't comfortable sharing her name, he'd still stay and comfort her. Weaselpaw laid beside the small kitten, giving the sweetest smile he could offer. He always loved kits. They were all so tiny and cute, while he has always been a larger cat, even as a kit himself. The weasel-looking tom waited patiently for her response, hoping he wasn't as scary as those other apprentices.
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:29 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

Weaselpaw emerged from the apprentice den, a large yawn escaping his maw. He was about to go find Fawnsplash to see if she had anything in mind for training today, but before he could even make it a few pawsteps into the clearing, he noticed something. A small group of apprentices were seen teasing a poor kitten at the edge of the clearing. How awful! Weaselpaw immediately marched over to the scene, chest puffed out with confidence. “Hey!” He called out. “Whats going on here?” The three apprentices spun around to face Weaselpaw, almost looking sheepish. “Weaselpaw! Just in time, come look at this wimp with us.” The silver tabby hissed on the word 'wimp', her blue eyes gleaming mischievously. He padded closer to look at the poor kitten - upside down and ready to jump out of her own fur. “Come on guys, this isn't cool,” Weaselpaw replied, trying to get in between the three cats and the kit. “Don’t you have better things to do than mess with a kit? Don’t you know how pathetic that looks? Why don't you pick on a cat you own size, huh?” Weaselpaw squared up to the three, stepping closer to them. The three cats stumbled backward at his sudden closeness. “Like me.” He added, challenge sparkling within his amber eyes.

The three apprentices all looked at each other and laughed. “Whatever, we’re just messin’ with it.” The black-and-white tom retorted. “What you gonna do, tell our parents?” They all snickered, but Weaselpaw only smirked. “No...I’ll tell your mentors.” They all seemed to froze when he said that. Eventually they padded off one by one, ears flat and tails tucked. “You’re no fun, Weaselpaw. Nobody likes a tattletale.” The calico she-cat added before padding off to join the others. With that, the somali apprentice turned around to help the little creamy colored she-kit back on her paws. “You alright?” Weaselpaw scanned the she-kit, smiling when seeing no harm was done. “You got a name, kit?” He was interested in the little squirt, hoping that she wasn't too scared to talk to him. If she weren't comfortable sharing her name, he'd still stay and comfort her. Weaselpaw laid beside the small kitten, giving the sweetest smile he could offer. He always loved kits. They were all so tiny and cute, while he has always been a larger cat, even as a kit himself. The weasel-looking tom waited patiently for her response, hoping he wasn't as scary as those other apprentices.
Fallowkit flicked her ears when she heard the three apprentices talk to another unknown feline , then the name of her hero was spoken by one of them weaslepaw?....... the she cat blinked her blue orbs as she rolled over on to her stomach and paws. The snowshoe was just standing back on to her tiny paws when she heard the newcomer talk to her it made her eep yet again and fall forward with her face making contact with the grass ,She made another attempt in getting up which worked the second time around .fallowkit shook her fur and looked at weaslepaw once she turned around to his direction " i..I'm..fine. " she mewed although her tail was still in between her legs.

The kit took some steps back and looked up at the tom her eyes widening at how large he was compared to her it made her feel like an ant. The second question registered in her brain a little too late making her fold her ears back yet again " F-fallowkit. Are you weaslepaw? If so thanks ... I don't know why they started ..that but thanks for ending it " she meowed now looking behind her a bit before looking back at him .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 20th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Fallowkit flicked her ears when she heard the three apprentices talk to another unknown feline , then the name of her hero was spoken by one of them weaslepaw?....... the she cat blinked her blue orbs as she rolled over on to her stomach and paws. The snowshoe was just standing back on to her tiny paws when she heard the newcomer talk to her it made her eep yet again and fall forward with her face making contact with the grass ,She made another attempt in getting up which worked the second time around .fallowkit shook her fur and looked at weaslepaw once she turned around to his direction " i..I'm..fine. " she mewed although her tail was still in between her legs.

The kit took some steps back and looked up at the tom her eyes widening at how large he was compared to her it made her feel like an ant. The second question registered in her brain a little too late making her fold her ears back yet again " F-fallowkit. Are you weaslepaw? If so thanks ... I don't know why they started ..that but thanks for ending it " she meowed now looking behind her a bit before looking back at him .
Weaselpaw was glad to see her easing up a bit. “Yep, that's me.” He felt a little spark of pride in his chest when he said that. “They just think it’s funny to pick on cat’s smaller than themselves. It’s just a cheap way to feel more powerful.” The somali apprentice looked back around the clearing to see if they were still around. It seemed like they went off to the territory- probably to talk smack about them. Sighing, he turned back to Fallowkit and smiled. “May I ask why you’re out here without any supervision?” Memories of his own kittenhood flooded through his mind of the countless days he snuck out of the nursery. He’d understand if she was just curious, but things could still go wrong, even in the safety of the clearing. Some cats just don’t care enough to even stop events like this from happening. Weaselpaw hated bullying. He wasn't clear on his conscience from bullying, but he never ever did it on purpose. This event was obviously on purpose, and that’s what burned his whiskers.

“How about we get out of this corner? I’m sure it's safe now.” The large apprentice rose to his feet and padded backward a bit. Weaselpaw smiled at the snowshoe kit, letting out comforting purr for her to know it’s gonna be okay. “Maybe we could grab you something to eat? Or does going back to the nursery sound better?” He wanted Fallowkit to decide, trying not to force anything on her and take it slow.
Old September 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

Weaselpaw was glad to see her easing up a bit. “Yep, that's me.” He felt a little spark of pride in his chest when he said that. “They just think it’s funny to pick on cat’s smaller than themselves. It’s just a cheap way to feel more powerful.” The somali apprentice looked back around the clearing to see if they were still around. It seemed like they went off to the territory- probably to talk smack about them. Sighing, he turned back to Fallowkit and smiled. “May I ask why you’re out here without any supervision?” Memories of his own kittenhood flooded through his mind of the countless days he snuck out of the nursery. He’d understand if she was just curious, but things could still go wrong, even in the safety of the clearing. Some cats just don’t care enough to even stop events like this from happening. Weaselpaw hated bullying. He wasn't clear on his conscience from bullying, but he never ever did it on purpose. This event was obviously on purpose, and that’s what burned his whiskers.

“How about we get out of this corner? I’m sure it's safe now.” The large apprentice rose to his feet and padded backward a bit. Weaselpaw smiled at the snowshoe kit, letting out comforting purr for her to know it’s gonna be okay. “Maybe we could grab you something to eat? Or does going back to the nursery sound better?” He wanted Fallowkit to decide, trying not to force anything on her and take it slow.
Hearing that ,it lit a fire under her paws and anger could clearly be seen in her blue orbs as her eyes narrowed and a line of fur down her back bristled " what!? " she hissed that's mousebrained! How would they like it if someone picked on them? Just because someone may be smaller doesn t mean that they are weak! Oh I could just grrraaah! she growled and shook her fur now trying to calm down but the fire was still under her paws " mousebrains" she meowed with clear hate .

Her right ear flicked and went up as her left ear was flattened a bit ,this made her feel guilty about sneaking out of the nursery but what cmon it was boring in there , all you did was sleep and maybe play games but the games got boring after a while.She wanted to explore and move around. She lowered her head and averted her gaze at the older feline fearing that he may tell her mother" I was bored...and it was kinda cramped in there " she answered, the snowshoe didn't hear anything that would indicate that she was in trouble with weaslepaw so she risked a glance up at him and was pleased to see that smile making her smile as well and hop once . Fallowkit thought for a moment which may have been a moment too long since her stomach growled making her embarrassed a bit and chuckle nervously " getting something to eat sounds like a plan to me... Alright , but what if they come back? " She meowed now looking around the clearing searching for the three felines .

Last edited by Leucos; September 20th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Hearing that ,it lit a fire under her paws and anger could clearly be seen in her blue orbs as her eyes narrowed and a line of fur down her back bristled " what!? " she hissed that's mousebrained! How would they like it if someone picked on them? Just because someone may be smaller doesn t mean that they are weak! Oh I could just grrraaah! she growled and shook her fur now trying to calm down but the fire was still under her paws " mousebrains" she meowed with clear hate .

Her right ear flicked and went up as her left ear was flattened a bit ,this made her feel guilty about sneaking out of the nursery but what cmon it was boring in there , all you did was sleep and maybe play games but the games got boring after a while.She wanted to explore and move around. She lowered her head and averted her gaze at the older feline fearing that he may tell her mother" I was bored...and it was kinda cramped in there " she answered, the snowshoe didn't hear anything that would indicate that she was in trouble with weaslepaw so she risked a glance up at him and was pleased to see that smile making her smile as well and hop once . Fallowkit thought for a moment which may have been a moment too long since her stomach growled making her embarrassed a bit and chuckle nervously " getting something to eat sounds like a plan to me... Alright , but what if they come back? " She meowed now looking around the clearing searching for the three felines .
[sorry this is a little short ;o;]

“Don't worry about it, I won't let them hurt you.” Weaselpaw reassured. “I doubt they’ll pick on you if I’m around.” His green orbs shined at her with confidence. Weaselpaw promised himself to protect this she-kit, especially while out of the nursery. He chuckled a little when her tummy growled. “Sure, the fresh kill pile is just over here-” He pointed his tail towards the center of the clearing, not far from where they stood. He stood aside for her to see. “I can’t eat until after training, but I’ll happily sit with you.” The reddish apprentice padded over to the small pile of freshkill and took a seat.

Weaselpaw had no intentions to tell on the she-kit. She hasn't done anything wrong, really. In fact, she reminded him a little of himself when he was younger. He never got picked on for size, but for how bad he was at everything. Weaselpaw wasn't the best at anything, and he’d always get picked on for it. Even now he still sucks at everything. The somali tries his best to not let it get to him, though. He’s always been a positive feline, but can crumble when given criticism. “Hey,” Weaselpaw spoke up, “Don't ever let cats like that get to you. It only shows what type of cat they are instead of you.” Weaselpaw did not feel old enough to be giving advice, but he felt it was necessary to tell that to kits. He wished someone told him that when he was younger. It would have been nice to have some guidance in life. He never knew his mother, and never gets to see his father, so the only advice he ever got was from Fawnsplash. And in his opinion, she wasn't too good at the advice...he could read her like a book.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

A gentle rhythmic purr rumbled in Hazelflower's throat, cornflower blue orbs gazing affectionately at the two bundles of creamy fur situated near her belly. Ever so carefully, the queen curled her tail around them and tucked her paws comfortably underneath her chest. They had been growing up so fast, it tore at her heart to know that soon her babies would be leaving the nest and becoming apprentices. She could feel the emotion in her throat forming a hard lump as she attempted to swallow back tears. Not necessarily tears of sadness, but rather tears of joy. Hazelflower only wanted the best for her kits, to see them grown up, succeed, have kits of their own someday. Still, the queen knew her nest would feel empty without them... Shaking away her thoughts, the snowshoe feline lowered her head, rasping her tongue gently across each kits head to wake them had they been sleeping, her former purr even loudly than before.

@Checkmate
@SilverNight (If you want to join! <3 )

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 20th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old September 20th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee ||

Maisy sat outside the apprentices den. She had talked with Blazingstar and was accepted to join Windclan. She hadn't been given a mentor since the windclan leader was looking for one for her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 21st, 2018, 01:15 AM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

A gentle rhythmic purr rumbled in Hazelflower's throat, cornflower blue orbs gazing affectionately at the two bundles of creamy fur situated near her belly. Ever so carefully, the queen curled her tail around them and tucked her paws comfortably underneath her chest. They had been growing up so fast, it tore at her heart to know that soon her babies would be leaving the nest and becoming apprentices. She could feel the emotion in her throat forming a hard lump as she attempted to swallow back tears. Not necessarily tears of sadness, but rather tears of joy. Hazelflower only wanted the best for her kits, to see them grown up, succeed, have kits of their own someday. Still, the queen knew her nest would feel empty without them... Shaking away her thoughts, the snowshoe feline lowered her head, rasping her tongue gently across each kits head to wake them had they been sleeping, her former purr even loudly than before.

@Checkmate
@SilverNight (If you want to join! <3 )
Fallowkit raised her head a bit and forced her eyes open and released a mew , her body warm and numb from her current nap her vision slightly fuzzy before it cleared . " what? " she asked her voice having that ' not with it ' tone " what's going on? Everything ok? " she meowed sounding more with the program now . She was curious as to why she was woken up she knew that Hazelflower may not have meant to do that but sometimes she is a light sleeper and even the sound of a mouse squeak will wake her up ,other than that she's mostly a heavy sleeper. The snowshoe felines mouth felt dry making her lick the inside of her cheeks and roof of her mouth which helped a lot "mudkit is still with us right? " she asked again now tilting her head ,she did tend to be very clingy with her family members , always wanting them to be near her when it was large crowds or just in general ,most may call her a duckling since she did follow hazelflower everywhere like a duckling would it's mother even at times when she wasn't supposed to follow.

Old September 21st, 2018, 03:12 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post
|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee ||

Maisy sat outside the apprentice's den. She had talked with Blazingstar and was accepted to join Windclan. She hadn't been given a mentor since the windclan leader was looking for one for her.
Hollow'Stream ear's twitched before she padded up to the new cat who recently joined the clan. "Hello". She spoke Bluntly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 21st, 2018 at 03:13 AM.
Old September 21st, 2018, 07:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Hollow'Stream ear's twitched before she padded up to the new cat who recently joined the clan. "Hello". She spoke Bluntly.
Maisy looked at Hollowstream with a friendly smile. " Hello. I'm sorry, but I don't know everyone's names. What's yours?' she meowed. The molly wanted to get to know her new clanmates.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread