Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Mica
Today 01:40 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 01:40 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:16 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:13 PM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 01:04 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 02:33 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Marigold. They had so little of it. Lostspark intended to change that. So early in the morning (or late at night), well before first light, the seemingly blind molly trekked out into the territory. 'Course, she could see perfectly well, but had Lostspark really been blind... well, she was pretty sure she could still make her way through these woods sightless.

Smirking slightly to herself at the challenge she'd unintentionally posed herself, the Medicine Cat immediately sealed her eyes shut. Her gait instantly slowed on instinct, but her gait was strong and assured. Her mind whirred, mapping out mentally a path to take. Her other senses heightened, ears swiveling with the faintest of sounds, nose picking up on the scents of the cats who'd traveled down this path just as she had.

Her strides were even and long, and Lostspark was grinning, fangs flashing white in the dark, as she stopped beside a familiar scent, one she had been searching for. Amber eyes finally opening, Lostspark cocked her head, inspecting the marigold bunch. This would do nicely. Her heart thrummed still with the glee of knowing she still had it - that mental map of ShadowClan's territory. Her muscle memory from the small while she'd been blind still stood strong in the forefront of her mind, and Lostspark intended not to lose that skill.

So after picking up that bundle of marigold flowers, Lostspark retraced her steps back home once more, eyes closed again, and her smell slightly hindered by the marigold in her maw.

[ +5 Marigold ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow cheered out when they heard the call of Hawkbite ending the final round. Yes! That's how it's done alright! The warrior squeezed out from the tree roots that lined the camp and shook out their fur, keeping an ear on Hawkbite as he went through the last few things. As she picked some of the remnants of the tree bark that stuck to their fur, Moonmeadow cleaned swiftly before coming forth to gather around Hawkbite as directed. Other apprentices and kits joined but...ummm...no other warriors, surely her fellow warriors had a bit more in them? Maybe they weren't taking it as seriously because it was a game, lazy in Moonmeadow's opinion, but they won so they weren't going to complain much. She smiled and purred as Hawkbit listed the apprentices that won and offered a pleased swoosh of their tail.

Then Hawkbite signed her out, likely for being the only warrior and asked to have her follow. Moonmeadow smiled and nodded with a small 'sure thing,' before she was on her paws and following the enforcer out of camp and into the territory. When they finally slowed to a stop, the walk having left Moonmeadow wondering what kind of prize Hawkbite was going to offer her, under the shade of a pine tree the enforcer sat. Moonmeadow copied and gave the enforcer a smile, "What's so secret abou-"

Oh, Oh!! Moonmeadow certainly wasn't expecting such a question. Though, the question as it was being asked after a game of seek was kind of a bit silly. "Me being an enforcer? Now that's a thought, isn't it." Moonmeadow thought about it, being an enforcer around camp. It would mean that she could do better about taking care of apprentice training concerns, and being able to help around camp in ways that they previously couldn't, but there was no way that she was being offered such a thing, right? Moonmeadow wasn't as talented a warrior as Hawkbite or Mistlewhisker or Darkfall or any of the enforcers. Surely not, Moonmeadow almost hoped she wouldn't because while recognition was nice, Moonmeadow had only ever done her job and then helped out as she could, that should be the low bar for warriors. She took a breath, starting slowly, "Well, I suppose that I never thought of myself as anything other than a warrior, and as much as I would like to be an enforcer, being able to help in ways I couldn't before, I just...I don't know, it feels almost wrong to be rewarded for something that I feel should be the average for a warrior, you know? Almost like, I shouldn't even be considered for such a position...but I would love to be one if you see me fit."

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite's whiskers twitched in amusement. If Moonmeadow truly thought the event win was the sole reason for the question, then she'd be humbled in a moment. Quietly, he'd ponder her response, but nod a little as if he understood. There was two spots open and needing filled and Dawnstar had instructed he keep an eye on this warrior for one. So, he had. She was right, as always and now Hawkbite was confronting the warrior about the decision.

"We'd been watching you for a bit and you assisted with Midnightpaw's fox kill training. That was another test I threw at you," Hawkbite began, blinking that stoic gaze of his. "The event win was just an excuse for me to present the option to you and if you want it, I'll bring it up to Dawnstar. So, do you want to be an Enforcer?" Hawkbite spoke. He didn't need the self-doubt answer he'd received, he needed a simple yes or no. Did this warrior want the rank or not?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 21st, 2024, 10:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite's whiskers twitched in amusement. If Moonmeadow truly thought the event win was the sole reason for the question, then she'd be humbled in a moment. Quietly, he'd ponder her response, but nod a little as if he understood. There was two spots open and needing filled and Dawnstar had instructed he keep an eye on this warrior for one. So, he had. She was right, as always and now Hawkbite was confronting the warrior about the decision.

"We'd been watching you for a bit and you assisted with Midnightpaw's fox kill training. That was another test I threw at you," Hawkbite began, blinking that stoic gaze of his. "The event win was just an excuse for me to present the option to you and if you want it, I'll bring it up to Dawnstar. So, do you want to be an Enforcer?" Hawkbite spoke. He didn't need the self-doubt answer he'd received, he needed a simple yes or no. Did this warrior want the rank or not?

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow stalled for a moment more, trying to put her own thoughts in order but eventually she decided that she would certainly regret not trying for this opportunity. The feline nodded, "Yes, I want to be an enforcer." There, much better than the messy answer that they gave moments before. Still they really weren't sure that they would live up to the Shadow Queen's expectations, same with Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite but she would try. She already put her all into what she does for Shadowclan so she'll just have to do even more, easy enough! He also brought up the fox fight. That had been something, but they hadn't thought it a test for themself. Well. They waited for Hawkbite's response, she took a moment to lay her tail across her tail. Regardless of the outcome, at least she has done well enough to be considered for something like this.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!