Last post by iliri
Today 05:48 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:44 PM

Old April 12th, 2024, 09:08 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Minkpaw
She/Her | Former RiverClanner

Curiosity killed the cat. Okay, no, Minkpaw was totally fine. She did side-eye Hollowstorm with one pale blue eye as he went off with his tangent, however. And once he was done, she cocked her head to the side. ". . .Okay." She hadn't asked, but that was... interesting. Minkpaw had been the one to approach him, after all, not the other way around.

Her lips pursed, single eye narrowed slightly as she attempted to focus on her words. Minkpaw was not good with other cats. She didn't have any communication skills, and on top of that, her overall oddness had never helped. "Minkpaw." Her voice was slightly stilted. She hadn't talked to anyone in StarClan since being sent up here. "I. My fathers. They were named Flintfang and Raccoonpelt..?" Her gaze drifted to her small paws. "You are my grandfather?"
Hollowstorm

"Minkpaw? Hm. Interesting." he mewed. He hadn't known a Minkpaw, but he had known a Flintfang. Like everyone else, he'd hated him, but Flintfang was the only cat who'd maybe wanted to give him a second chance.

"You are my grandfather?"

Hollowstorm blinked, stunned into silence for a few heartbeats. "I don't remember naming one of Blossomflight's kits Flintkit." he said finally. But then it hit him. That short fling with... Lilyheart? "Is Flintfang Lilyheart's kit? Your... grandmother?" he asked. Maybe he couldn't be a father in life, but he could be a father here.

I am most comfortable using they/them for everyone. Let me know if you are uncomfortable with this.
Crescentstar is BirchClan's current leader. He has a semi-open den policy.

leopard. trampled this place with cats

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

My Cats || Tracker
Old April 15th, 2024, 08:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Hollowstorm

"Minkpaw? Hm. Interesting." he mewed. He hadn't known a Minkpaw, but he had known a Flintfang. Like everyone else, he'd hated him, but Flintfang was the only cat who'd maybe wanted to give him a second chance.

"You are my grandfather?"

Hollowstorm blinked, stunned into silence for a few heartbeats. "I don't remember naming one of Blossomflight's kits Flintkit." he said finally. But then it hit him. That short fling with... Lilyheart? "Is Flintfang Lilyheart's kit? Your... grandmother?" he asked. Maybe he couldn't be a father in life, but he could be a father here.
Minkpaw
She/Her | Former RiverClanner

"Lilyheart." Minkpaw agreed, and then blinked her good eye. Papa (Raccoonpelt) had told her of Father's (Flintfang) mother, and later... later Minkpaw had heard from someone else the tale of how she'd died. But Minkpaw didn't really like to talk, she was more of the selectively mute type, considering her belief that the Sun was evil and the Moon a savior usually had cats skittering the other way.

So instead she settled down in silence beside her grandfather, turning into a cat loaf. Neither of them really had much of anything to say to each other, and any attempt to converse would end up awkward, considering how socially awkward Minkpaw was. So instead, all she said was; "I'm Minkpaw. I drowned." (Because he had offered her his death description too, and that was how conversation went, yes?) and then rest her head on her paws and closed her eyes.

[ Wanted to wrap this up so we can start the Lostspark-Geckokit interaction !! :0 We can just off-screen the rest. ps. i will reply to your vm in a minute ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.