Today 12:15 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:00 PM

Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Smallpines

Duskleaf had a look around the border to make sure there were no trespassing ThunderClan cats. Then, he left a scent marker amongst the reeds, before Appleberry’s voice caught his attention. He made his way back, and noticed the strange silverish leaf, he tried to keep his distance due to his weird tendency to attract leaves, but was still fascinated by this strange discovery.

"Wow! Nice find. I've never seen a leaf like that before?" He meowed, curiously examining it.

@Forgetfulshape @Dolomedes

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Last edited by Seamrog; Yesterday at 12:09 PM. Reason: Edit 2: I mixed up the plants
Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze cleared some distance, practicing extra caution around the border and making sure their markers were all strong. Knowing full well that it was in Thunderclan nature to ignore them anyways but still, it could help any hopeless outsiders that were nose dead. His thoughts flashed to an outsider he had found in the Rugged Range. He sighed and shook his head. Appleberry’s voice behind caught his attention and then Duskleaf’s the following. The lionheart jogged back to them and saw Appleberry holding something that he had no recognition of. Seabreeze personally, wouldn’t hold unknown things in his mouth. Poison for one thing. Though who knows. Shiny-grey-smooth stuff usually meant twolegs and twolegs meant bad. His thoughts went to the weird fences and heavy collars his mother had mentioned while he was still in the nursery still. Then also twoleg traps. Overall, not a fun business.

He narrowed his blue eyes at the oddity. Watching for many moments before shaking his head, “No. I don’t want whatever that is back in camp. I’ve only seen shiny grey things like that whenever twoleg stuff is involved. I don’t want one breaking into camp trying to get it back.” To be frank, Seabreeze didn’t even want it in Riverclan’s territory. It would be pretty easy to just throw it into Thunderclan’s territory to deal with it, Seabreeze didn’t want to cause any unnecessary drama for Riverclan. They had called it a leaf, and maybe that is what it was but Seabreeze didn’t trust it. No way. The lionheart motioned to walk it towards the border with the outskirts, “We’ll leave it out in the outskirts to get rid of it.” He spoke decisively, Seabreeze didn’t like it and while he has yet to really exercise his new authority he thinks this may be his first time because no, no, no, and no. And perhaps he was biased because of what happened with his mother but he didn’t care. Seabreeze watched Appleberry cautiously, waiting for the feline’s response.
[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @Forgetfulshape - Appleberry ]
[ we’ll flip the post order, appleberry and then duskleaf. But please listen to it next time. It helps with organization especially in patrols :3 ]
Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze cleared some distance, practicing extra caution around the border and making sure their markers were all strong. Knowing full well that it was in Thunderclan nature to ignore them anyways but still, it could help any hopeless outsiders that were nose dead. His thoughts flashed to an outsider he had found in the Rugged Range. He sighed and shook his head. Appleberry’s voice behind caught his attention and then Duskleaf’s the following. The lionheart jogged back to them and saw Appleberry holding something that he had no recognition of. Seabreeze personally, wouldn’t hold unknown things in his mouth. Poison for one thing. Though who knows. Shiny-grey-smooth stuff usually meant twolegs and twolegs meant bad. His thoughts went to the weird fences and heavy collars his mother had mentioned while he was still in the nursery still. Then also twoleg traps. Overall, not a fun business.

He narrowed his blue eyes at the oddity. Watching for many moments before shaking his head, “No. I don’t want whatever that is back in camp. I’ve only seen shiny grey things like that whenever twoleg stuff is involved. I don’t want one breaking into camp trying to get it back.” To be frank, Seabreeze didn’t even want it in Riverclan’s territory. It would be pretty easy to just throw it into Thunderclan’s territory to deal with it, Seabreeze didn’t want to cause any unnecessary drama for Riverclan. They had called it a leaf, and maybe that is what it was but Seabreeze didn’t trust it. No way. The lionheart motioned to walk it towards the border with the outskirts, “We’ll leave it out in the outskirts to get rid of it.” He spoke decisively, Seabreeze didn’t like it and while he has yet to really exercise his new authority he thinks this may be his first time because no, no, no, and no. And perhaps he was biased because of what happened with his mother but he didn’t care. Seabreeze watched Appleberry cautiously, waiting for the feline’s response.
[ we’ll flip the post order, appleberry and then duskleaf. But please listen to it next time. It helps with organization especially in patrols :3 ]
Appleberry slightly looked sad. "Okay..." he meowed gently, clearly a little disappointed he couldn't keep the shiny stuff.

[ @Seamrog and @Dolomedes ]

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; Yesterday at 12:26 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM

Once he took his eyes off of whatever that thing was, Duskleaf noticed Appleberry’s slightly sad expression. "You'll find something else." He said. "Got to be more cool things around here, right?" Duskleaf had never encountered a twoleg before, but with the way he'd heard them described, maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing after all.
@Forgetfulshape @Dolomedes

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze

Appleberry seemed disappointed but didn’t fight him on the decision which was good. Seabreeze felt a little bad but Appleberry was a warrior not some kit, he would be perfectly fine. Duskleaf offered to look for something else and now it really did feel like consoling a kit who had just been told that prey isn’t a toy. They were warriors, if something was deemed a danger they would get rid of the danger and they don’t spend patrols looking for new toys. The lionheart only sighed, “Let’s finish this patrol and then you guys can go out looking for whatever. Away from this border, as per Fadingsun’s new rules.” He added on swiftly, not wanting the two to think he meant coming to the border without him. With that the tom turned away from the pair to finish his look through the border. Nothing seemed out of place, though he really didn’t like being around the Thunderclan border. Not with how recent the raid had been even though it has been a couple moons already since then. Time flies by when you are busy sun up to moon high.

The lionheart laid out a few more scent markers and peered across the border into the trees of Thunderclan’s side before sighing once more. He’s been doing that a lot recently hasn’t he. Sighing. It was more a self-soothing thing for him at this point. After looking through one more time he deemed the border well checked and clear of anything suspicious besides that weird shiny leaf that they would deal with before getting back to camp. Seabreeze turned back to his patrol mates and motioned for them to start heading towards the outskirts. “Bring that thing, we’ll stop by the outskirts to get rid of it and then head back to camp. Things seem quiet along the border for now.” He offered.
[ My next post will be reporting in to Fadingsun in the patrol thread! As its a border patrol there is no reason for you guys to check if you don’t want to :3 ]
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze

Appleberry seemed disappointed but didn’t fight him on the decision which was good. Seabreeze felt a little bad but Appleberry was a warrior not some kit, he would be perfectly fine. Duskleaf offered to look for something else and now it really did feel like consoling a kit who had just been told that prey isn’t a toy. They were warriors, if something was deemed a danger they would get rid of the danger and they don’t spend patrols looking for new toys. The lionheart only sighed, “Let’s finish this patrol and then you guys can go out looking for whatever. Away from this border, as per Fadingsun’s new rules.” He added on swiftly, not wanting the two to think he meant coming to the border without him. With that the tom turned away from the pair to finish his look through the border. Nothing seemed out of place, though he really didn’t like being around the Thunderclan border. Not with how recent the raid had been even though it has been a couple moons already since then. Time flies by when you are busy sun up to moon high.

The lionheart laid out a few more scent markers and peered across the border into the trees of Thunderclan’s side before sighing once more. He’s been doing that a lot recently hasn’t he. Sighing. It was more a self-soothing thing for him at this point. After looking through one more time he deemed the border well checked and clear of anything suspicious besides that weird shiny leaf that they would deal with before getting back to camp. Seabreeze turned back to his patrol mates and motioned for them to start heading towards the outskirts. “Bring that thing, we’ll stop by the outskirts to get rid of it and then head back to camp. Things seem quiet along the border for now.” He offered.
[ My next post will be reporting in to Fadingsun in the patrol thread! As its a border patrol there is no reason for you guys to check if you don’t want to :3 ]
Appleberry softly nodded, and remembered why he was there. He didn't need some shiny leaf when he had his brother and his clan. He quietly followed behind Seabreeze.
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM

As the patrol left the border, Duskleaf couldn’t help but think that his spot in the warriors den was quite dull, so maybe later on he could walk around the territory, away from the borders of course, and have a look for decorations, but now wasn’t the time for that. He could worry about decorating later, for now he had a job to finish. Although he'd quite enjoyed this patrol, especially compared to the last one. On the way back to camp, Duskleaf walked a little bit slower to take in all the sights, but he didn’t walk too slow either, so he could still keep up with Seabreeze and Appleberry.

"I thought that went well." He said.
@Forgetfulshape @Dolomedes (Sorry forgot to respond XD, also this was a lot faster than I expected)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Last edited by Seamrog; Yesterday at 05:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had considered using Cattail Pond for this, but ultimately decided it'd be better to use the river. The main reason was because of how the water flowed, it'd prepare him better for worse-case-scenarios.

Admittedly, he wasn't looking forward to this but he understood swimming could be a valuable skill to have. It was unlikely ThunderClan cats would be put in a position to drown, but it had happened before, and if Wolfhive could continue to gain knowledge.. he'd take it.

He stopped near the bank, looking over at Violetfreckle with a mixture of apprehension and nerves. "So.. how do we, start?" Beyond 'getting in the water', but he'd rather her lead the charge on this one since she was the expert.

[ @vellichor ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive had been itching to get back into things, following an unforeseen bout of sickness that left him out of sorts. He wasn't 100% at this point, but was so tired of doing nothing he felt he needed to.

So here he was, tail swishing and ears perked as he neared the river with Redhawk. He'd ask her to join him mostly because he liked her company, but having a healthier set of paws in case things went admis didn't hurt either. "The border's been marked recently," he murmured, mostly just thoughtfully. "What do you think they're up to? They're not normally this quiet." Sticking to themselves, keeping up the borders -- something smelled fishy.

[ @taillow ]

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons

Things were... definitely different now. The shock hadn't really worn off yet from the Gathering and its aftermath. Her front paw was mangled beyond repair, crushed and twisted in a way that made her now walk with a limp. The terror that had gripped her was gone though, and in its place was strength she was almost certain was from her sister. So when Wolfhive had asked for her company, the hornet had been more than ready to get out of the medicine den and go for a walk. The one good thing about her mangled paw is she couldn't really feel it anymore, so most of the pain was muted - with some extra help from the poppy seeds.

But outside of that, Redhawk was up and healthy. She limped alongside Wolfhive with a soft smile as they came along the border shared with RiverClan. "Hopefully not more poisoning - though with their record..." her voice trailed off in disappointment. It was sad, because part of her felt bad for the cats she had witnessed during the raid that seemed to not want to fight or participate in the bloodshed. But a larger part of her felt relief that maybe, just maybe, their quietness meant that the raid had done its job, beating them back down so they couldn't cause more issues. "I just... hope they leave us alone. They've caused so much grief. And from the looks of things, they need to focus on themselves."

[ Wolfhive - @/BEAR. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 11:25 PM.