Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan/ThunderClan Smallpines

Last edited by vellichor; October 22nd, 2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 06:36 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Blizzardfoot padded onto the ThunderClan and RiverClan border, with only a few things on her mind. One of them was hunting, which didn't seem very important as of right now. Anyways, it was only leaf-fall. Prey was still here, and tumbling about. But the other thing was Pineshadow.
She had met this tom a couple of times on the border already. Four or five times, maybe? The more she seemed to meet him, the stranger she felt. It was an everlasting emotion that happened to keep her awake during night, making her tumble around sleeplessly.
She had no clue whether Pine would be here at the border- it was a mere wild instinct. More of a hope than anything else. She didn't remember desiring anything as much as him.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:22 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

"I'll meet you back at camp." He told the cat as he approached the border, not aware of Blizzardfoot. As he realized he had reached the border, his eyes immediately checking his surroundings.
Somehow, he always was drawn back to this spot. It was like there was some kind of weird force pulling him to the border. Pineshadow spotted Blizzardfoot and padded up to the border. He waved his tail, hoping to get her attention. It looked like no one was near them. Good, He thought.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:23 PM

Blizzardfoot noticed a patch of brown that hung around the green shades of leaves and grasses. That was definitely an animal's pelt- and under a single glance, she knew that it was a ThunderClan cat. Maybe it was Pineshadow!
The she-cat didn't care about the saying of how you shouldn't get your hopes up too high. All she knew was Pineshadow, the tom that made her happy. She didn't care about anything else; she was already set to see the tom. Her head perked forwards and her body sprinted towards the flash of brown fur; her eyes widened in surprise and happiness. "Pine?" She gaped. The tom had flicked his tail in greetings.
One look, and she already knew that it was him. "Oh, hi!" She said, trying not to sound too excited or awkward, but it failed.

Old November 17th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream stalks around sunning rocks hoping not to get caught by a riverclan patrol.
Old November 20th, 2016, 11:40 AM

Blizzardfoot padded to the border once more, feeling quite strange. Something was wrong. She could feel it in the back of her mind, trying to pry itself open, but it would not work. RiverClan was okay, or at least it seemed fine on the outside. Bucknight was definitely giving her some suspicion now, for whatever reason it was. But Bucknight didn't really matter right now.
Thunderclan! We're they okay? Was Pineshadow okay? All these thoughts raced inside her head, and the molly felt like a kitten again: lost, full of questions, and unable to answer them. Why was she having this gut feeling that something was horribly wrong?
She sniffed the air, letting out a slight sigh of relief. The ThunderClan border was still here. But there was something different about it. An unfamiliar smell was smothering all over it, suffocating the usual Thunder scent. What is it? What's going on?
@TehDerpyShoelace

Last edited by Gusty; November 20th, 2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Queenie

Dewpatch padded in the Riverclan territory. She stopped as she smelt the border marker of the Shadowclan territory. She scrunched up her nose as it enveloped her nostrils. She then decided that she went far enough, and that she was far enough away from the camp. She sat down now and began to groom her white and grey patched fur. She assumed she was alone in the area.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@Queenie

Dewpatch padded in the Riverclan territory. She stopped as she smelt the border marker of the Shadowclan territory. She scrunched up her nose as it enveloped her nostrils. She then decided that she went far enough, and that she was far enough away from the camp. She sat down now and began to groom her white and grey patched fur. She assumed she was alone in the area.
Leafstorm padded through the brush. He spotted a she-cat just up ahead, and thanks to his downwind advantage he was lucky to have the surprise. He walked out not minding the fact that he had come too close to the border. The tom had little respect for the clans agreement and did only what he thought he wanted. He smiled at her, but not a friendly smile. Her eyes creased and a shadow darkened over his face. "Why hello there..." Barely had he thought anyone deserved his attention, but today Leafstorm felt like a little mischief.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm padded through the brush. He spotted a she-cat just up ahead, and thanks to his downwind advantage he was lucky to have the surprise. He walked out not minding the fact that he had come too close to the border. The tom had little respect for the clans agreement and did only what he thought he wanted. He smiled at her, but not a friendly smile. Her eyes creased and a shadow darkened over his face. "Why hello there..." Barely had he thought anyone deserved his attention, but today Leafstorm felt like a little mischief.
"Hello," she mewed to the voice without looking up. She could tell it wasn't one from her clan. The cat, male, reaked of Thunderclan. She could hear the ground crunch under the tom's paws. "May I ask while your here?" she asked still not looking up.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Hello," she mewed to the voice without looking up. She could tell it wasn't one from her clan. The cat, male, reaked of Thunderclan. She could hear the ground crunch under the tom's paws. "May I ask while your here?" she asked still not looking up.
"Many times I get bored with the world and need something to spice it up." His wicked face grew, and his claws slid out. He had no intention of hurting the Riverclan she-cat but he did have an intention of scaring her. His tail flicked as he spoke. "And. Such. Calming. Waters. You. Have." Leafstorms eyes glinted fiercely.