Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by finley.exe
Today 09:57 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He stood So many smells...but remember Hollowpaw, Lightstream is a mousebrain only Fallenstar isn’t a mousebrain. Don’t trust a word he says.
( @Okapi )
Lightstream reach the border after what felt like moons of walking through the territory with Hollowpaw. If the apprentice wasn't going to accept that she was his mentor, why would he even pay attention to her? She started ignoring him about half way to the border. "Okay Hollowpaw. Here we are. The Shadowclan border. If you have any questions about the territory or the border, just ask. If not, let's just mark the border so we can get back." She said exasperatedly.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
( @Okapi )
Lightstream reach the border after what felt like moons of walking through the territory with Hollowpaw. If the apprentice wasn't going to accept that she was his mentor, why would he even pay attention to her? She started ignoring him about half way to the border. "Okay Hollowpaw. Here we are. The Shadowclan border. If you have any questions about the territory or the border, just ask. If not, let's just mark the border so we can get back." She said exasperatedly.
He flicked his tail,” You can, I’ll just look for a fight.” He meowed stalking off along the border, not trespassing ofcourse.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 10th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timber looked down at the leaves below her paws before her tail flicked slightly. She knew she remembered something of this place but she just couldn't remember. It was like a small vault locked up in her mind that won't allow her to remember her life as a kitten. There was only one thing that she could remember and that was a kit named Orchidkit or at least that what she hopped his name was. She didn't know if it was exactly right but she didn't want to doubt it too much. Huffing she decided that this was enough exploring for today. She rather not get caught by another cat and get attack once more. She had many lessons learning from her mistakes. Turning around she was just about to walk back until she heard rustling of leaves. Startled and on high alert she whipped her body back around. Her fur bristled and her back arched making herself look bigger. Her ears pinned on her head as she pulled her lips back before letting out a loud hiss. Through her panic she lowered her defense only a little before staring him down. He did look awfully familiar but she couldn't pin point who he was. Then a memory flashed in her eyes making her eyes widen in shock. She took a slow step forward and took a small sniff of him then another and another. She couldn't deny the fact that it was him it was really him he was bigger than she remembered and she backed away. "Orchidkit?", she mewled back.
As the tom stared in shock, he felt his heart break a bit when she didn't instantly recognize him. The smaller cat still looked on edge as their gazes met. He wanted to desperately rush forward and remind her who he was, that they were best friends. That he had missed her every moment she was missing. But he was frozen to the ground, unable to move. He was speechless except for her name. His thoughts were a jumbled mess as he thought up what to say and what to do. Orchidpaw opened his mouth but no words exited as he continued to watch her, not even daring blinking in fear that she may disappear once more if he do so.

As she cautiously stepped towards him, his jumbled thoughts and questions came tumbling out. "Where have you been? What happened to you? Why did you leave? How did you get back? Why were you gone for so long? Are you okay? How are you?" After these questions found their way out, the calico was out of breath. He took a moment to breathe and regain himself. After doing so, he looked back up at Timber. She was still so small, and looks almost exactly the same - except for some features, such as her slightly darker pelt. "But... but it's really you, isn't it?" To him, that last question was the most important on of them all. He wanted - no - he needed to know that this was the Timber that he knew. The one that he was friend with, would go on adventures with. The same one he would throw snowballs with when it would snow. Yellow and blue orbs searched teal ones for the answer.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Spikes @Fuzzyfeline

Downpourpaw was a bit stunned by the variety of the reactions, from hostility to excitement to logic. Overwhelmed, the tom flattened his fur and first addressed the hostile one - Butch, was it? “Me?” he snorted. “I’m a loyal ThunderClanner. You?” The apprentice glared at the tom, returning the hostility.

He then turned to the calm one, the one who called herself Honey. “My name is unimportant. What you have neglected to tell me is why you wish to join my Clan.” He sounded less hostile, yet stern, unwavering.

Finally, he faced the overexcited cat, or Maple. She was the one he had thought attractive before. Feelings aside, he spoke. “..yes, I am a warrior.” he said proudly, the ghost of a smile on his stern muzzle. “And I love it.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Butch was rather taken aback by his response, though in all honesty he should've expected the bite. "A Thunderclanner? Yeah, yeah... I heard that much." He started to relax in the slightest as this stranger hadn't attacked yet, though still remained alert whilst his muscles were no longer tensed. "I'm Butch. Their brother." He flicked his head towards his two older sisters, keeping his gaze steady. "You better not touch any of them... I bet you've never seen a non-clanner fight." This cat did look stronger, no doubt, but Butch wasn't one to back down from a confrontation. But then again... ThunderClan was about to be his sisters' new home, possibly even his. He decided not to push further, unless he was pushed back.

"Maple..." Butch cautiously whispered, falling back to his sister's side with a look of unease. "You're... Sure about this, I know. But can you please reconsider? Just look at him..." He nudged her side in the slightest, trying to get her to think. "Maybe this whole... Clan thing isn't what you think it is." As adventurous as he was, Butch couldn't see himself away from the bustle of town life, challenging their neighbours and showing off his strength. But what was his strength to a clan cat? Butch couldn't see himself staying for too long, in all honesty. He hoped Maple would understand and reconsider... But what if she didn't? Honey would probably follow, leaving him with the housefolk. As much as he trusted Honey to care for Maple, he didn't want to leave them alone... He didn't want them to leave him alone, either.

Butch looked back at the nameless, self-proclaimed warrior and swished his tail from side to side. Maple was really going through with this, and he was lagging behind. He felt the pull back to his home already... Was it his age? If only he didn't act like a bumbling kitten when it came to home. Butch shifted his weight from paw to paw as he tried to come to a decision, wondering what he'd say to Maple if he decided to stay.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) | @Fuzzyfeline | @Aura )
She looks at her brother “ ... I’m sure. A peaceful life is what we need. A life without fear and endless hunger... brother... sister please. Let’s ... just check it out first learn more about them and their ways. I really want this my kin. I really do... but I won’t force you into this... I know how you two are ... but at least give it a chance... for me?” She asks sadly but with her head high as she looks at the little warrior and purrs happily, a kind warm smile on her face as her tail waves gracefully. “ please, mind showing us your ways? We seek a better life and I heard that Thunderclan are proud and brave. We mean no harm just a new happy home” she says happily
@Fuzzyfeline @Aura @Spikes

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 13th, 2017 at 01:33 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:28 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

As the tom stared in shock, he felt his heart break a bit when she didn't instantly recognize him. The smaller cat still looked on edge as their gazes met. He wanted to desperately rush forward and remind her who he was, that they were best friends. That he had missed her every moment she was missing. But he was frozen to the ground, unable to move. He was speechless except for her name. His thoughts were a jumbled mess as he thought up what to say and what to do. Orchidpaw opened his mouth but no words exited as he continued to watch her, not even daring blinking in fear that she may disappear once more if he do so.

As she cautiously stepped towards him, his jumbled thoughts and questions came tumbling out. "Where have you been? What happened to you? Why did you leave? How did you get back? Why were you gone for so long? Are you okay? How are you?" After these questions found their way out, the calico was out of breath. He took a moment to breathe and regain himself. After doing so, he looked back up at Timber. She was still so small, and looks almost exactly the same - except for some features, such as her slightly darker pelt. "But... but it's really you, isn't it?" To him, that last question was the most important on of them all. He wanted - no - he needed to know that this was the Timber that he knew. The one that he was friend with, would go on adventures with. The same one he would throw snowballs with when it would snow. Yellow and blue orbs searched teal ones for the answer.
Jumping back at he spoke she stared at him wide eyed. Why was he asking her all of these questions she didn't really know him. Well that is what she thinks. She knows somewhere deep inside that she knew the tom. Then again she was still cautious of him and she stepped back a few steps. Watching him catch his breathe her face scrunched up a little with concern thinking he had the wrong cat. Getting ready to dash away she heard his last question and she stared him down. The her right now was telling her to run and not trust him but a little voice in her head told her to stay. So she stayed. Tilting her head to the side she tried her best to remember the tom so she looked into his eyes. He could tell he was searching for something but what was it that he was searching for. "I am fine..I don't remember what happened to me...I also don't remember what I left..I don't remember anything from waking up in a cage...I escaped my humans home...I don't know why you are asking why I am gone I don't remember much of you. I am doing great thanks for asking", she said muttering slightly as she spoke. "If you are Orchidkit then yes I believe it is me..my name...my name..", she muttered trying to think. Then she heard a little voice in her head 'Timberkit!', the little voice yelled. Looking back up at him she furrowed her brows. "It was Timberkit...", she said softly.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” You can, I’ll just look for a fight.” He meowed stalking off along the border, not trespassing ofcourse.
Lightstream glared at Hollowpaw. "You'll be quite the lousy apprentice, and warrior, if you can't mark the border. Get over here." She said, almost losing her temper.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightstream glared at Hollowpaw. "You'll be quite the lousy apprentice, and warrior, if you can't mark the border. Get over here." She said, almost losing her temper.
Hollowpaw scowled,” Your not my perminant mentor.” He smirked eying the warrior he didn’t know what made him resist Lightstream, was it that they weren’t the perfect cat like Fallenstar.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Hollowpaw scowled,” Your not my perminant mentor.” He smirked eying the warrior he didn’t know what made him resist Lightstream, was it that they weren’t the perfect cat like Fallenstar.
She caught a growl in her throat, taking a step towards the apprentice. "Real mentor or not, I am going to teach you how to mark the border. And by the way, I am your real mentor! Fallenstar cares about me too much to play with me feeling like that!"
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She caught a growl in her throat, taking a step towards the apprentice. "Real mentor or not, I am going to teach you how to mark the border. And by the way, I am your real mentor! Fallenstar cares about me too much to play with me feeling like that!"
He hissed,” Fallenstar cares to much about me to give me to you perminantly. I might as well learn this skill purely so that YOU won’t be banished as I’m a decent cat!” He growled stalking towards Lightstream angrily.

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
He hissed,” Fallenstar cares to much about me to give me to you perminantly. I might as well learn this skill purely so that YOU won’t be banished as I’m a decent cat!” He growled stalking towards Lightstream angrily.
Lightstream laughed. "Banished? If you think that I would get banished because your sorry little fox-heart can't deal that your stuck with me? And if you think that Fallenstar, whom I have known since kithood and only knows you as the annoying little apprentice that endlessly begs him to be his mentor, would put you above me, your crazy."