Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:23 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:21 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:16 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:16 AM

Old November 21st, 2017, 08:02 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
uhhhh...........isn't.....Isn't the Medicine cat supposed to give the medicine cat apprentice their full name? They...they get a medicine cat name.......not a warrior name.........)
(@Rivergold, You Are very much correct. )
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:12 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
I just don't want him to die. That's all I want)
(i thuoght we wr going to forget about the fox thing!)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:57 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(i thuoght we wr going to forget about the fox thing!)
I was being sarcastic there)
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
I was being sarcastic there)
(oh.well....)

So did they bury you?
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:21 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Ok)
Ashfire laid there. He assumed the medicine cat was coming.

(You thought it was the med cat, but it was I- Alright, here comes the rescue, I guess. What even is this thread xD)

(Sorry @Swiftheart , looks like the deputy is being ditched again ^^")

Lilacnose took small steps towards the deputy, when she paused. She didn't usually talk to higher ranks ... what would her clanmates think if they saw her have a little chat with some of them ? Would they think she's trying to get on their good side ?
The she-cat shook her head, and looked at the fresh-kill pile. It was well garnished, but a few more prey wouldn't be bad either. With that thought in mind, she headed back to the forest.

She had been looking for prey for a while when she smelled blood. Not prey blood, cat blood. A cat from her clan, nonetheless. Was it the cat that needed help ? Why did nobody come yet ?
She went closer to where the scent was, and noticed Ashfire. It was indeed one of her clanmates.

"What happened to you ?" The she cat meowed, sniffing him. He smelled like fox, and was bleeding. "Ooooh ... that's not good. You can't walk, can you ?" She looked him up and down. Had it been any other situation, she would have laughed at his position on the ground, but this was a serious matter.
Lilacnose was ready to help Ashfire, and she didn't care if the blood would stain her fur. After all, she wasn't the overly clean type.
Without a word, she got closer to the tom and tried to lift him up, enough so that she could fit her lean body underneath.
"Seems like I'll have to carry you all the way back to camp then." She laughed, though her laughs came in ragged breaths, as she tried to adjust the tom's weight on her back. "Hope you have nothing against it."
She knew carrying a cat could make their wounds worse, up to the point they could die, but if nobody took care of him he might as well die alone in the forest. It was worth a shot.
"What strange prey you make." She teased once she finally was able to breathe normally again, trying to lighten up the mood, as she took careful steps to the camp.

(Hope you don't mind me moving this thing a bit fast, I didn't even let you reply ^^" ... sorry ... then again, with the way Lilacnose is, it's actually an accurate depiction.)

Quote:
uhhhh...........isn't.....Isn't the Medicine cat supposed to give the medicine cat apprentice their full name? They...they get a medicine cat name.......not a warrior name.........)
Yeah ... that's true ... and there's a ceremony with starclan in the books (that I still have to learn better for the Dragonclan rp with my Swiftowl and Okapi's Ravenkit/paw ) ... here it would be like ... the Skywatcher greets them and ...
Or this rp could do without and just have the Medicine cat do the ceremony ...

But usually it's definitely not the leader's job ^^"

Old November 21st, 2017, 02:58 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Yeah ... that's true ... and there's a ceremony with starclan in the books (that I still have to learn better for the Dragonclan rp with my Swiftowl and Okapi's Ravenkit/paw ) ... here it would be like ... the Skywatcher greets them and ...

Here's the Wiki link for the ceremony if you need it: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine_Cat_Ceremony)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old November 21st, 2017, 03:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Exclamation Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
(You thought it was the med cat, but it was I- Alright, here comes the rescue, I guess. What even is this thread xD)

(Sorry @Swiftheart , looks like the deputy is being ditched again ^^")

Lilacnose took small steps towards the deputy, when she paused. She didn't usually talk to higher ranks ... what would her clanmates think if they saw her have a little chat with some of them ? Would they think she's trying to get on their good side ?
The she-cat shook her head, and looked at the fresh-kill pile. It was well garnished, but a few more prey wouldn't be bad either. With that thought in mind, she headed back to the forest.

She had been looking for prey for a while when she smelled blood. Not prey blood, cat blood. A cat from her clan, nonetheless. Was it the cat that needed help ? Why did nobody come yet ?
She went closer to where the scent was, and noticed Ashfire. It was indeed one of her clanmates.

"What happened to you ?" The she cat meowed, sniffing him. He smelled like fox, and was bleeding. "Ooooh ... that's not good. You can't walk, can you ?" She looked him up and down. Had it been any other situation, she would have laughed at his position on the ground, but this was a serious matter.
Lilacnose was ready to help Ashfire, and she didn't care if the blood would stain her fur. After all, she wasn't the overly clean type.
Without a word, she got closer to the tom and tried to lift him up, enough so that she could fit her lean body underneath.
"Seems like I'll have to carry you all the way back to camp then." She laughed, though her laughs came in ragged breaths, as she tried to adjust the tom's weight on her back. "Hope you have nothing against it."
She knew carrying a cat could make their wounds worse, up to the point they could die, but if nobody took care of him he might as well die alone in the forest. It was worth a shot.
"What strange prey you make." She teased once she finally was able to breathe normally again, trying to lighten up the mood, as she took careful steps to the camp.

(Hope you don't mind me moving this thing a bit fast, I didn't even let you reply ^^" ... sorry ... then again, with the way Lilacnose is, it's actually an accurate depiction.)

Ashfire had been lying there slowly bleeding for a while, he had been unconscious by the time Lilacnose arrived. He was still alive, but barely clinging on to the little life he had left.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:25 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Here's the Wiki link for the ceremony if you need it: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine_Cat_Ceremony)
Oh, thanks, that's going to be useful in the future, if I don't forget about it until then ... ovo

Quote:
Ashfire had been lying there slowly bleeding for a while, he had been unconscious by the time Lilacnose arrived. He was still alive, but barely clinging on to the little life he had left.
With no response coming from her clanmate, the she-cat started to get worried, and tried her best to go faster, careful not to make the tom slip off her back.
After what felt like an eternity, she made it back to camp, and used the rest of her strenght to rush to the medicine den.
"Rainleaf !" She yelled as she let down the tom on the ground, breathless. "Need a little help here !"

@Mad-Hatter

Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Dragon of fire

fireflower walked around the terr. she felt useless and lonely.covered by cat but none to talk to if only she stayed with her sisters if only she stayed with dragonfire and embersong.this place no cat could be left alone and no cat could just simpley gather there thought with no one around.if only this was a clan that she didnt need to hide her secrets but just...just well she didnt know what i guess be free.she climbed to the top of a tall tree and watched the clouds move across the sky.(open if willing)

So did they bury you?
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Leader of Nazarick