Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most instense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."
He blinked, gaze running over the bartender's scars, and then followed his gaze to the red dog, taking another sip as he did, and choked on his water. Ganymede dropped his voice to a low whisper, still coughing. "So that's her? That's... that's Devil? Huh. I mean, I noticed 'er b'fore, but n'er realized..."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most intense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."

Rowan nodded in thanks, as he listened in to the contestation. Supposedly he was eavesdropping, however he called it `gathering info`. Nothin wrong with that. His eyes followed to the red dog, tilting his head a little. Must be the she-devil. After all, by the looks of it. Rowan guessed, taking a swig of his drink. Swishing it around in his mouth before swallowing, his tail twitched. "Anybody ever challenged her?" He asked, turning his head to Robin. However he already knew the answer or was guessing it would be a no. Why fight something that was unbeatable? Rowan scratch behide his ear, "Anyone who was foolish enough to?" Their was something Rowan always lacked; acceptance. The husky was truly foolish, he wasn't a traveler because he had no choice but to run from his responsibly. He would challenge things that he knew he couldn't beat, when he lost he would run. Simple, really.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 3rd, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

He blinked, gaze running over the bartender's scars, and then followed his gaze to the red dog, taking another sip as he did, and choked on his water. Ganymede dropped his voice to a low whisper, still coughing. "So that's her? That's... that's Devil? Huh. I mean, I noticed 'er b'fore, but n'er realized..."
To be honest, Rubin was enjoying this. Shocking dogs with his tales as something he loved to do; it was entertainment for the dog, without a penny to his name, or a house to call his on. "Yep, that's 'er. They say if you get close enough to see the compass in 'er eyes, your soul is 'ers for all eternity unless you can catch the train at that moment." He chuckled lowly. "Many a dog has fallen behind and gotten swept up in 'er graces." He took a long swig of water before ducking under the counter to fetch a dusty old bottle filled with some strong liquor. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some of the bright red liquid into the clear crystal, swishing it around before tossing his head back and swallowing it. "Gotta admit, the girl does provide some good whiskey for folks like me." He grunted, corking the bottle up and wiping his mouth. He placed the bottle under the counter and took a swig of water, not appearing tipsy in the slightest.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Rowan nodded in thanks, as he listened in to the contestation. Supposedly he was eavesdropping, however he called it `gathering info`. Nothin wrong with that. His eyes followed to the red dog, tilting his head a little. Must be the she-devil. After all, by the looks of it. Rowan guessed, taking a swig of his drink. Swishing it around in his mouth before swallowing, his tail twitched. "Anybody ever challenged her?" He asked, turning his head to Robin. However he already knew the answer or was guessing it would be a no. Why fight something that was unbeatable? Rowan scratch behide his ear, "Anyone who was foolish enough to?" Their was something Rowan always lacked; acceptance. The husky was truly foolish, he wasn't a traveler because he had no choice but to run from his responsibly. He would challenge things that he knew he couldn't beat, when he lost he would run. Simple, really.

"You'll have your idiotic heroes who try and bring her down every once and awhile." Rubin said nonchalantly, refilling his glass and eyeing Rowan. "It's entertaining for those of us who know the rules." He took a sip, thinking. "My favorite was a beautiful husky golden retriever mix. She had the most enchanting blue eyes, and truly believed that she could convince the devil to let 'er go. Of course, it utterly failed and Copper's soul became a little trinket for the devil to play with." He recalled, not looking sad in the slightest. It had been entertaining to listen to her ideas about the world, innocent and unaware that the devil was hardly a good soul.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:07 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

"You'll have your idiotic heroes who try and bring her down every once and awhile." Rubin said nonchalantly, refilling his glass and eyeing Rowan. "It's entertaining for those of us who know the rules." He took a sip, thinking. "My favorite was a beautiful husky golden retriever mix. She had the most enchanting blue eyes, and truly believed that she could convince the devil to let 'er go. Of course, it utterly failed and Copper's soul became a little trinket for the devil to play with." He recalled, not looking sad in the slightest. It had been entertaining to listen to her ideas about the world, innocent and unaware that the devil was hardly a good soul.

Rowan raised a amused brow as Rubin spoke, "Well I know well I'll be doing if she takes my soul. Annoying her for entirely." He said, rolling his shoulders a bit. He expression returned blank, as he finished off his drink. The husky left ear flopped, licking his lips. Rowan was a dog you could mistake for a fox. He had the personality. He wasn't good or he villain, he was a trickster who would play dirty if it means he lived. That why he didn't get any friends, after all who knows. The dog who he was talking to could be Rowan's greatest enemy when hell breaks lose. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name. Name's Rowan." His voice sounded better from the drink, however it still had his icy cold tone.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Chiyo entered the bar, looking at her surroundings. She was foreign, from Japan to be exact, and she was not sure if this was how America should be. Blinking her tired eyes, Chiyo walked further in, refusing to make eye contact with any other dog in the bar. The Shiba Inu rubbed her eyes and yawned. Perhaps a cold glass of water would wake her up. "Water please!"

As Chiyo drank her water, her ears moved at every sound. She hadn't been in this town long, but she had been in here long enough to see the devil herself. When she took people, a red mist would appear. It was rather terrifying to see. When Chiyo finished her water, she looked for someone to chat with.

Last edited by Role; December 3rd, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
roar

Quote:
To be honest, Rubin was enjoying this. Shocking dogs with his tales as something he loved to do; it was entertainment for the dog, without a penny to his name, or a house to call his on. "Yep, that's 'er. They say if you get close enough to see the compass in 'er eyes, your soul is 'ers for all eternity unless you can catch the train at that moment." He chuckled lowly. "Many a dog has fallen behind and gotten swept up in 'er graces." He took a long swig of water before ducking under the counter to fetch a dusty old bottle filled with some strong liquor. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some of the bright red liquid into the clear crystal, swishing it around before tossing his head back and swallowing it. "Gotta admit, the girl does provide some good whiskey for folks like me." He grunted, corking the bottle up and wiping his mouth. He placed the bottle under the counter and took a swig of water, not appearing tipsy in the slightest.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Rowan raised a amused brow as Rubin spoke, "Well I know well I'll be doing if she takes my soul. Annoying her for entirely." He said, rolling his shoulders a bit. He expression returned blank, as he finished off his drink. The husky left ear flopped, licking his lips. Rowan was a dog you could mistake for a fox. He had the personality. He wasn't good or he villain, he was a trickster who would play dirty if it means he lived. That why he didn't get any friends, after all who knows. The dog who he was talking to could be Rowan's greatest enemy when hell breaks lose. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name. Name's Rowan." His voice sounded better from the drink, however it still had his icy cold tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
[CENTER]Chiyo entered the bar, looking at her surroundings. She was foreign, from Japan to be exact, and she was not sure if this was how America should be. Blinking her tired eyes, Chiyo walked further in, refusing to make eye contact with any other dog in the bar. The Shiba Inu rubbed her eyes and yawned. Perhaps a cold glass of water would wake her up. "Water please!"

As Chiyo drank her water, her ears moved at every sound. She hadn't been in this town long, but she had been in here long enough to see the devil herself. When she took people, a red mist would appear. It was rather terrifying to see. When Chiyo finished her water, she looked for someone to chat with

Ganymede shivered and listened as Rubin told Rowan the story of Copper. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and turned as Chiyo sat down. "Well, I'll be darned," he laughed. "Who in th' blazes are you?"

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Ganymede shivered and listened as Rubin told Rowan the story of Copper. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and turned as Chiyo sat down. "Well, I'll be darned," he laughed. "Who in th' blazes are you?"
Chiyo blinked as she was spoken to. "Ah! Hello! My name is Chiyo," she answered with a very slight bow. It was tradition back home. She had almost forgotten that she was not in Japan any longer. "Who are you?"
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Chiyo blinked as she was spoken to. "Ah! Hello! My name is Chiyo," she answered with a very slight bow. It was tradition back home. She had almost forgotten that she was not in Japan any longer. "Who are you?"
The catahoula blinked, clearly surprised, and then returned the bow a bit awkwardly. "I can tell you ain't from 'round these parts," he said with a grin. "Nice t' meet ya, Chiyo. My name's Ganymede." He stuck out a paw, half expecting her to shake it and half expecting her to look at him in confusion.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

The catahoula blinked, clearly surprised, and then returned the bow a bit awkwardly. "I can tell you ain't from 'round these parts," he said with a grin. "Nice t' meet ya, Chiyo. My name's Ganymede." He stuck out a paw, half expecting her to shake it and half expecting her to look at him in confusion.
Chiyo smiled and nodded. She pointed at herself and spoke. "I'm from Japan. Very far from here," she chirped. The Shiba listened as Ganymede spoke again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. Are you new around here?" Chiyo blinked as he extended his paw for her to shake it. Smiling, Chiyo grasped his paw and gave it a good shake.