Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Cocoaheart

"Why should I care what others think of me? I am who I am, no ones changing that but me." ~Cocoaheart.

"I've learned that, you don't have to care or worry about what other cats think of you. Even if their in StarClan, sometimes what you think they think is wrong. But it's okay, we all make mistakes and none of us are perfect."~Cocoaheart to Batkit.

Name: Cocoaheart.
Past names: Cocoakit, Cocoapaw.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organs: Cocoa, her chocolate brown fur and eyes. Heart, her loving and caring personality.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: RiverClan.
Past Clan/Faction: None.
Future Clan/Faction: Unknown.

Place of Birth: RiverClan.
Date of Birth: October 1st, 2015.
Blood line: 50% Kitty-pet 50% RiverClan.
Beliefs: Strongly in StarClan and the Dark Forest, though she secretly fears the Dark Forest.

Appearance: Long furred chocolate brown molly with dark chocolate brown eyes a bushy tail and white whiskers along with a pick nose and paw pads.
Fur Texture: Soft, silky and thick.
Fur Length: Long.

Favorite Season: Leaf fall.
Favorite Foods: Fish and birds.
Favorite Sound: The river flowing over rocks.

Greatest Hope: To be the best she can for her Clan and keep every one safe.
Greatest Strength: Her strong will to protect every one.
Greatest Weakness: Her fear of putting someone in danger.
Worst Nightmare: To lose everyone she sot to protect.
Deepest Darkest Secret: That she is afraid of loosing cats she close to.

Personality

Outer look: Cocoaheart can be a bit blunt, when you ask her opinion, but you have to be pretty close to her for her to really tell you what she thinks witch tends to just be her sibling and other close kin. She can also be a bit shy around cat she doesn't know well or never seen them, unless it a younger cat, then she can talk with them and play around. With that in mind she also loves to joke around with friends and pick on them an a loving way. The kindness and caring part of her tend to show though a lot. She loves to help with kits and the elders. With all that she can also be a bit snappy, this is normally when she is in a really bad mood or is to tired but most would prefer to stay away. So, its a good think it doesn't happen much. The sarcastic part of her she's carried though kit-hood and apprentice-hood it kind of go's with her joking side. She says things like, "Uh I hate it so much.", with a smile whale she eats something she loves or, "It is? I thought this was a stick?" She would giggle as she held up a twig. Oh I almost forgot, Cocoaheart is also stubborn and hardworking. She may not appear stubborn at times but she is, weather it's about in wound or some thing she feels should be don't it'll show. She will also continue to do her job to help the clan even when she's in a lot of pain. Witch could be pretty bad. this molly is also pretty protective. She wants to keep everyone safe even though she has no way of doing that and she hates that fact.
Personality traits: Kind| Blunt| Protective| Shy| Caring| Loyal| Jokes around| Can be snappy| Sometimes sarcastic| Hardworking| Stubborn.
Ups: Kind, Caring, Hardworking, Protective, Loyal.
Down: Blunt, Can be snappy, Stubborn.

Kin.

Mother: Open.
Father: Open.
Brothers: Sunpelt| Adopted| RPed by @Leaf_tail | {Thoughts on}
Freddy| Biological| Deceased| RPes by @Bendy The Demon| Thoughts ---
Batpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @ConfusedCas|Thoughts ---
Bramblepaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @RedHead| Thoughts ---
Sisters: Ebonypaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @Bendy The Demon| Thoughts ---
Foster sisters: Open.
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cousin: Chocolatepetal| Biological via ---| RPed by @The Loner Forever| Thoughts to be added.
Mudkit| Biological via Chocolateprtal| RPed by The Loner Forever| Hasn't met.
Minkkit| Biological via Chocolateprtal| RPed by @Timbergrowl| Hasn't met.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Open.
Nieces: Open.
Offspring: None yet.

Family tree: Cocoa Family.

Relationships

Friends: Purepaw| Missing| RPed by @Pureheart| Thoughts ---
Dustyscar| RPed by @Redwood Dragon| Loves to talk and hang out with.
Icebelly| Deceased| RPed by @Bendy The Demon| Thoughts ---
Owlfang| Missing| RPed by @Radler57 | Thoughts ---
Specklespiral| Missing | RPed by @Twilight01 | Thoughts ---
Beetleskip| Living| RPed by @yummyluc | Thoughts ---
Nimblewhisker| RPed by @Ople | Thoughts ---
Ravenblaze| Living| RPed by @Bendy The Demon| Thoughts ---
Close Friends: Riverblossom| Living| RPed by @Dark blossom | Thoughts ---
Beast Friend: Peachrain| Living| RPed by @Bendy The Demo| Thoughts ---
Sparrowwing| Living| RPed by @Mystic| Thoughts ---

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: Open.
Future Mentor: None.

Apprentice: Open.
Past Apprentice: Otterflight| RPed by @Mystical| Cocoaheart enjoys her formal Apple's company and is poud of her. She wishes she would has taken her apprenticeship seriously but is glade to have been able to mentor her for 9 moons.
Future Apprentice: Open.

Ctushes: Sparrowwing| Past| Living| RPed by @Mystic| Thoughts ---
Love interest: {Possibly} Gingerthroat.
Past Love interest: None.
Future Love interests:

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Moor| Missing| RPed by @Green mage | She doesn't know he hates her because she didn't catch that he almost drowned.
Rivals: Open.

Image(s): https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20161004200042 (Credit to this.)
This is her eye color. (Credit to this.)
Amazing art by @Rose Queen

Theme Songs: Mean, By: Taylor Swift.
He knows my name, By: Francesca Battistelli.

Plots: None yet.

Finders: Finder for Cocoaheart

Fun facts:
(1) Was originally based of me but I gave her a twist.
(2) My only chocolate colored cat.

Back story:
To be added.

Wasn't sure were to put this so here:

"Hmm you want me to describe myself and personality to you?" Cocoaheart asked. "Okay, I guess I'm a bit shy around others unless I know them or feel comfortable talking with them, witch isn't often. Though I can talk with some cat as if I'd known them my whole life when I just meet them." She meowed thoughtfully. "To be honest I can be a bit blunt at times and don't notice it. And I have a wired opinion of what I think is funny then others. Though I call my self wired all the time. Everyone is at some wired degree, right." She said a purr rumbling and eyes gleaming. "Well I don't want you to think I'm bragging or anything but, I think I'm nice and caring, would you agree? The I know I'm loyal I wouldn't want to do anything to be disloyal to my Clan or Clanmates. I think I may put my friends and family first though. I want what's beast for every one and I try my hardest on those closet to me." She meowed her tone holding prepuce. "I try to be there for everyone, but it's hard, some don't want your help and other would rather claw your ears off. Enough talk about that lets move on. Hmm that should be enough about my personality. Ah my looks, Well I have long chocolate brown fur, as you can see, and I've been told my eyes are also chocolate brown though I've never seen them, Since you can't see your own eyes." She purred. "My tail is quite long I'd say and my ears may be a bit big but who really care what I look like?" She asked tilting her head. "Though I've been told by toms and mollies that I'm a pretty gal and should be proud. But I'm not one to be proud of myself. I know your thinking, 'Uh stop talking already!' but your the one who asked." Rapping her tail around her paw s she thought for a few heartbeats. "Well I'm not perfect and you probably are thinking I'm crazy by know. But I want you to know, that I know I'm not perfect and except that. I mess up, a lot, I sometimes snap at other and hart there feeling when I'm not trying to but I except that." She finished holding her head level with you. "Enough talk about me, lets hear about you?" And that was the last words she said about herself.You bug her some more and get her to talk some more. "You want to know about my blood line? That really doesn't matter." She mumbles. "What do you mean my name isn't a RiverClan name? I was born and raised her." She added after you asked her more questions. "Fine, I'm haft Kitty-pet. Yeah make fun of me all you want." She meowed quietly lowering her chocolate colored head. "I know, I have a strange name and Kitty-pet blood. But that doesn't keep me from being the best warrior to RiverClan. It's not about who my family is it's about what you do and how you act." She added lifting her head again.

Feel free to ask for a spot in her relations

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 2nd, 2018 at 10:28 PM.