Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 AM

Old December 12th, 2019, 03:49 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

ShadowClan Mourning Ruins

Formerly an abandoned Twoleg water mill by the Roaring Lake,
the Waterbarn was previously used as an emergency camp,
hunting grounds, and meeting place for ShadowClan.
During the WindClan raid on ShadowClan it mysteriously
burned down, killing a couple cats and leaving ShadowClan without shelter.
Once the flames died and the ashes settled, the burnt structure was left
abandoned once more.

Recently, life has begun to return to the burned building in the form
of small prey and weeds. The structure, though badly damaged,
can also be used as a makeshift shelter due to the partial stone walls
and ceiling providing some security from the elements.

It has been renamed Mourning Ruins in remembrance
of the fire that tragically killed several cats.

Last edited by BEAR.; September 28th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old December 31st, 2019, 06:16 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Undertaker @Fuzzy @RedHead @Dipper

Icestar kept walking upon the cold, snowy ground until the structure was in sight. She looked back at her little patrol. Her Inner Circle. Her Shadow Council. She took note that her daughter had not followed, and let out a scoff. If she couldn't compose herself after that wretched temper tantrum she'd thrown, then she didn't deserve to be here anyways.

"Welcome to the Waterbarn," she announced. "I was going to announce our claim on this place at the meeting, but obviously, things got derailed. This is going to be our new meeting place. Come in, we've much to discuss."

She stepped into the broken doorway, setting paws carefully on the damp wooden floors.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 31st, 2019, 07:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Undertaker @Casper @RedHead @Dipper

Blackmoon was still shocked from the turn out of the meeting. She knew Crowtail would fail to be a proper Deputy. That's what happens when you let an outsider try to help run the Clan. Pathetic really. The young warrior knew from the start that StarClan had made a mistake there.
Yet. Now Blackmoon was confused. Wasn't Beaststrike a formal outsider as well? He seemed trusted and to be a good warrior but still. Someone would have made a better deputy then him, right? Blackmoon kept her mouth shut. You don't go against the leader. Especially not Icestar. Code thirteen, the word of your Clan leader is law. That was why the night black molly kept silent. Beaststrike was deputy nothing she could or would do about it.
She still hated that Lionstar came in like he owned the place. Right in the middle of a meeting too! It was frustrating! Getting lost in her thought Blackmoon ended up twitching her tail tip in frustration until Icestar spoke again. Her pale green eyes snapping to attention.
The waterbarn… It looked nice she guessed. But she would have preferred something not made by Twolegs. With a quick glance around to scout the area and Balckmoon slowly stepped into the broken down building. Why did it have to be by water? Ugh. She hated water.
After getting into the barn the long haired warrior made sure she was back enough to allow the other warriors to gather in the den. "May I ask what we are going to do with that Crowtail if he shows his face here?" She asked saying the former deputy's name like it was bitter in her mouth. Normaly she kept quiet at these but she really wanted to know. If Icestar had said what was to happen to him she had missed it in the commotion.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 1st, 2020, 02:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Casper @RedHead @Fuzzy @Dipper
Beastspark's bright green eyes dance around the barn with an eagerness to explore the place. He wondered what could be hunted in here. The tom took to wandering around a bit away from the group as he scented the foreign scents that still clung to it. He faintly wished that he tagged along with Icestar to claim this territory over Windclan's, it smelt like they had more fun with this one. As Icestar spoke up, the deputy return to the group and sat down in the small circle. This place was so much better than Icestar's den, it was nice not being squashed. Blackmoon seemed more vocal during this meeting over the last. "Shouldn't we just treat him like any other trespasser and run him out?" He questioned, it seemed like the most logical and simplest answer to him. Why complicate the matter. Crowtail had disobeyed orders, ruined Icestar's former plans, and had his rank stripped. He wasn't Shadowclan as far as Beastspark was concerned.

Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:33 PM
clearing away the dust

@RedHead @Fuzzy @Undertaker

Icestar claimed a spot close to the inner wall of the structure and sat down, curling her long, matted tail around her paws. At the mention of her former deputy's name, she visibly snarled.

"If you spot Crowtail, you are to run him out. Use any means necessary. Stars, kill him for all I care. He is no longer welcome here." She growled low and serious.

"I want all of you on high alert. As I said at the meeting, Lionstar could strike at any moment, now that he thinks we are weak. Upon our return, you are each responsible for guarding every inch of the camp. Every entrance, every hole, every den. I want no stone unsupervised.

Beastspark, I want you to organize battle training from today onwards. I want groups of three--Two warriors and one apprentice--sent out at a time. We are sharp, but we can always be sharper.

Blackmoon, Wolfglare, while I have Beastspark sending out those patrols, I want the two of you to focus on the apprentices, kits, and elders. Teach them moves in the camp clearing so you can still be on guard. Make sure they all know at least how to defend themselves, and where to flee too in case of emergency. This place."
She gestured with a paw. "This is our getaway if things get dicey. If RiverClan attacks, the two of you are responsible for rounding up the weaklings of the clan and taking them here. Understood?" Her voice was still a growl as usual, but it was steady and consistent. Battle plans were when her mind was able to think clearly and work out proper solutions.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 4th, 2020, 07:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Wolfglare gave a quick glance to Blackmoon before nodding sagely. "Understood." The younger cats were a large need in the clan, and it would be good to make sure they survived any attack Lionstar was possibly planning. He was with Icestar on this one, it was best to be prepared for anything at this point.

@Casper @Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 02:55 PM
clearing away the dust

@Undertaker @Deranged Llama

Owlfeather had lead her patrol towards the outskirts of the territory. The less-used stretch of land. Since there were three hunting patrols out, she figured it would be smart to give the other two plenty of space. It was here that she found the large structure that her daughter had mentioned only in passing. Or, she assumed this was it. She caught faint traces of Icestar's scent, as well as Dawnstripe's and Wolfglare's, so this must be the place.

"Let's go inside," She told her patrol, stepping carefully towards the entrance. "There's bound to be plenty of mice in here."

Old January 22nd, 2020, 04:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Casper @Deranged Llama
Tigerpaw moved sluggishly behind the old warrior. His thoughts wandering from depression to elsewhere as Owlfeather brought them to an odd den like thing. He was sure he had heard about this from some of the kits and queens that had taken off during the raid. He surged passed those lifeless eyes seared into his memories and towards the name he was looking for. "This is a Waterden?" He didn't get way it was called what it was he didn't see a drop of water here. The place smelt weird, not quite like Shadowclan. He could smell some of his clanmates. Dawnstripe, Wolfglare and the leader. "Can I go explore?" He asked Owlfeather, wanting to do something to distract himself.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 22nd, 2020, 08:17 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

@Undertaker @Casper

Asterrose bobbed along through the forest in the wake of Tigerpaw and Owlfeather; she was bring up the rear of the patrol. Her ears were perked and her blue eyes downcast to the ground, searching for any roots or sticks that would up heave her already fragile balance.
She noticed the other two slow down, and copied them. Wrinkling her nose slightly at the odd stench, Asterrose followed Tigerpaw and Owlfeather into the Waterbarn. There were faint traces of some other ShadowClan cats, but the scent was faint. She parted her jaws to further draw in scents of prey.
"I could try for a mouse over there," Asterrose meowed softly, pointing with her tail towards the edge of the twoleg structure.

Last edited by Jynx; January 23rd, 2020 at 06:01 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:06 PM
clearing away the dust

@Deranged Llama @Undertaker

"Yes, this is the waterbarn, I believe." Owlfeather answered her apprentice simply. Her eyes were still cloudy from the battle, and she remained a bit off-balance. Hopefully it wouldn't hinder her hunt too much. There was water flowing through a wide crevice in the very center of the structure, with an enormous round thing spinning from the current. The old warrior padded carefully up and lapped gently at the stream. Icy cold and refreshing. She looked around, scenting for any living creatures.

"Try the corners, and look up high as well. That's where mice would likely be." She herself padded to one corner, senses alert. Almost immediately she picked up mouse scent, and was on the hunt. It wasn't long before she spotted it, pounced, and made her first kill of the day.