Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
relatively. she’s got a bad attitude though lol
~~~~<~>~~~~
For what seemed like the thousandth time that day...
Featherfur gritted her teeth.
All she had wanted was for her apprentice to learn something. But StarDlqn forbid that happened! She'd possibly gone through every mood she knew - she'd tried angry, she'd tried serious, she'd tried encouraging, she'd tried happy, and she'd even tried sad! Apparently, the only mood that was effective in Vixenpaw's book was 'submissive'.
Well, that wasn't happening to this she-cat! She stood her ground, sweeping the dusty floor beneath her with her silver tail, letting all of her anger that she'd collected over the training session poor out.
"You think you know everything!" She yelled furiously, spittle flying. "You think you're so smart! Well, newsflash, little apprentice, you don't. At the rate you're going, you won't know how to beat a kit by the end of leaf-bare! Suck it up, lose the attitude, focus, and deal with the fact that you actually have to listen for once in your life!"
Vixenpaw didn't reply to her mentor's scolding. It wasn't as if this were the first time a grown cat had yelled at her. She'd gotten it from her father when she was a kit, and Featherfur was wrong if she thought more would get her out of that tree. Without saying a words, the apprentice made a show off stretching her limbs as if getting ready to curl up into her nest for the night and closing her eyes as the nestled in the crook of the branch. What did it matter anyway? She wasn't even a Shadowclan cat really. Her father was a warrior of Windclan and he'd dumped her on the Shadowclan border as soon as she was old enough to eat freshkill. It was obvious that no one really wanted her. Not her family, not Shadowclan, and not her mentor. But she saw the way the toms looked at her. that was enough.

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Nightshade listened to Willowpaw quietly, not seeming bothered by the strong scent of fish and water like most cats would be. "Very good." She said simply, not saying anything else as she looked across the border. "The borders shift slightly all the time. There isn't a line to show where the divide is; once, we would be standing on RiverClan soil." She said, her voice light and airy, unbothered and uncaring. "Twelve moons from now the border could be right underneath or paws, or down a few tail-lengths away." She looked down at Willowpaw seriously. "Our sense of smell is what allows for us to distinguish the border from the ground. Imagining a line wouldn't help." She advised, before pushing away from the border and heading towards the trail again. "We're heading for the ThunderClan and WindClan borders now." She said, pressing her black paws neatly to the ground and waiting for the younger feline to catch up before heading off in the direction of WindClan. The treeline began to thin, and soon the rolling hills and enchanting plains of WindClan came into view. However, Nightshade stopped just short of where the trees stopped. "This will be a little harder for you, but you can do it." She stated, not really sounding encouraging or discouraging. Her fur fluffed up slightly as the breeze blew through the trees and into her face, the smell of sagebrush and dried grass strong and pleasant.
Willowpaw's chest swelled with pride, but that abruptly stopped as Nightshade informed her of the changing borders. Realizing she was right, Willowpaw frowned. Although borders must stay consistant, they had to change. It wouldn't be likely that a patrol would hit the mark approximately every time. As the black molly gracefully turned and padded away, Willowpaw followed, keeping her ears pricked for further instruction. As she was back at her mentor's side, the green eyed apprentice blinked at Nightshade's statement. ThunderClan and WindClan? Isn't that a bit dangerous? We could get hurt, she thought with a sharp inhale. She could just see the flash of claws and the snapping of teeth. A chill ran from her ear tips to her tail tip. She had no clue how to fight. Would it come as instinct if it came to that? Or would she fail miserably and suffer the consequences? Her gait became a bit clumsy and stiff with the thought. However much she wanted to rid of the image, she couldn't. It stuck with her until the trees began to thin. Willowpaw then looked up. Awestruck, she examined the view. The hills were a pale green, turning yellow and brittle from the upcoming leaf-bare, with bits of purple heather here and there. The scent was fresh and sweet, and scattered scents of rabbit joined in. "Wow," she breathed. Willowpaw acknowleged Nightshade's monotone encouraging with an ear flick, and took a big sniff. The scent of the border was very much the same as the rising and falling territory, but much stronger. The scent mingled with ShadowClan's own. The difference was great, but it was kind of harder to distinguish it. RiverClan and ShadowClan were easy since she had lived in both for a long time. Willowpaw drew back, and faced her mentor. "WindClan has more of a sweet, airy scent? And ShadowClan has the same marshy scent as always. Er.. am I right?"
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[CENTER @Empress Of Evil @.:Blue Wishes:.

Tallwhisker simply stared at it, a growing silence filling the air and crushing him mentally. When finally he snapped out of his shock and grabbed the kit up by her scruff, it's scruff? His scruff? he couldn't really tell at this point because two thirds of the kit was buried beneath the snow. At first the kitten didn't come free and he was required to gently tug at the kitten to remove it from the icy hole before he stumbled around for a moment unsure of what to do. Mumbling around the kits fur "t-try to find its mom!" he meowed. Everything looked and felt so real to him. It hurt him mentally to think someone would do his to such an inocent kitten. It felt like his own kits, like his own kits life was in his paws. He had been denied the ability to visit his own kits because his mate had turned out to be using him. He had spoken to goldenstar about it and this walk was trying to get his mind off it, which finding a stray kitten which so closely resembled his own kin made his panic increase. So instinctively the Tom sat down and laid on his back still clutching the kitten, than he gently set the kitten down on his belly where his stomach fur was the thickest and warmest. The shock of how cold the kittens small paws made him gasp and flinch but he continued to try and warm the kitten up by curling into himself with his belly facing the sky and his paws on either side of the kit barring it from falling off. Now that he could see clearly the kitten was female, it had been outside for a long time now he had assumed, To allow this much snow fall to basically bury her. By looking at her face he could tell she was terrified which hurt his heart, so using what he knew about kittens he tried to soothe her. "Shhh, your okay now little kitten, there's nothing to worry about, we are here to help you" he meowed softly, his voice dropping a few octaves and becoming more gentle. [/CENTER]
Golden was still somewhat frozen in shock, watching motionlessly as Tallwhisker picked up the kit. Who would leave someone, especially a kit, right here? In the snow? They could die! Well, he guessed the parent that had done this was either the worst parent in existence, or they had died themselves. Thinking the second thought sent a shiver up his spine, but he knew it was probably true. The more moments that passed, the more he knew he needed to get out of a daze. Find the parent? He had snapped to attention long enough to hear what Tallwhisker was telling him to do. Despite the rouge scent everywhere, he was reasonably positive that it came from the kitten, anything else seemed pretty stale to him. Despite hearing Tallwhisker’s attempts to calm the kitten, he knew trying to find their parents wouldn’t work. “There aren’t any parents, at least not nearby,” he hissed in Tallwhisker’s ear, not wanting to startle the kit. “We need to get it back to camp!” He said quickly, snapping to attention for a moment. What else could he do? He had no idea, he had enough on his plate already. Taking a shaky breath, he looked back at the kit, smiling to the best of his ability.
@Empress Of Evil

Last edited by :blue:; December 9th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Don't reply to this! It's currently incomplete ]

The way redflight settled in front of him eased his tensed body, her relaxed state reminded him there was much more behind her that he hadn't quite uncovered yet. A gentle calm and Compassionte side that he would work hard to delicately pull out of her. Like a flower coming into bloom he would try to nurture it until it sprouted. He found it cute when she looked confused- he almost chuckled at her reaction but caught his tongue just in time. "I think you know what I mean redflight" he meowed softly. He took a step forward and closed his eyes than re opened them at her. There was a also a new depth to his own eyes, a sort of wonder and innocence. Yet behind the lovestruck expression He was completely numb throughout his body, his hind legs staggered in such a way his tail curled at his side and his eyes widened. He felt a though saying this now could have been a mistake, she was skeptical about her feelings. That's was the second time she had said it out loud wether or not she wanted him to hear it. How would she handle this. Suddenly she was regretting all that he had said and a wave of paranoia like an icy wave started to close in around him. He dropped his gaze a moment later, nothing he could say would really dismiss this whole conversation whatesoever. So he supposed he might as well roll with the punches and let whatever happen, happen. He finally swallowed and found the courage to at least look at her, but instead of speaking clearly he stuttered "i- I kinda always knew... T- that I liked you" he gasped out his gaze darting away from her's. "I only g- got the c- courage now to s- say it"
@Lonestar23
Scorpionsting liked her. Redflight wasn't quite sure to make of that, this was something she had been hoping for for a long time, but now that it was true? She cocked her head to one side, then the other, like she couldn't quite figure out whether he was joking or not. "You're... serious?" It was a question that she knew would determine the future between them. Her voice was soft, uncertain, and almost scared. She was afraid of his answer. She was afraid of him, in a way... he was a whole different type of cat. He was new and nervewracking, and he was different from the flirty toms in the clearing who approached Redflight because she was pretty, or the overly friendly ones who she had never liked. He was kind, and supported her, and while she could even have been classified as an outright "bad girl" at one point (maybe even now) he had always treated her like she was... special. More so then she really deserved to be treated as. And she knew, one way or another, things would never be the same again. Redflight could have told anyone that just from recent encounters between the two. She hated feeling awkward, but she had been feeling warm and awkward and strange a lot recently. Especially around Scorpionsting. She was a new cat, whether she liked it or not, and now it would appear he was as well. "I mean, I already told you that I liked you - you know." The memory of that conversation brought back embarrassment and slight regrets, though mainly a fierce pride that shone in the she cat's eyes. She was proud of herself. No regrets, right? And besides, it would appear that had payed off, was Scorpionsting being serious right now. What she didn't know was that he had heard her talking to herself. About to say that she might even be in love with him. She wouldn't say that now, though; not until she was more sure of herself

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:19 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowpaw's chest swelled with pride, but that abruptly stopped as Nightshade informed her of the changing borders. Realizing she was right, Willowpaw frowned. Although borders must stay consistant, they had to change. It wouldn't be likely that a patrol would hit the mark approximately every time. As the black molly gracefully turned and padded away, Willowpaw followed, keeping her ears pricked for further instruction. As she was back at her mentor's side, the green eyed apprentice blinked at Nightshade's statement. ThunderClan and WindClan? Isn't that a bit dangerous? We could get hurt, she thought with a sharp inhale. She could just see the flash of claws and the snapping of teeth. A chill ran from her ear tips to her tail tip. She had no clue how to fight. Would it come as instinct if it came to that? Or would she fail miserably and suffer the consequences? Her gait became a bit clumsy and stiff with the thought. However much she wanted to rid of the image, she couldn't. It stuck with her until the trees began to thin. Willowpaw then looked up. Awestruck, she examined the view. The hills were a pale green, turning yellow and brittle from the upcoming leaf-bare, with bits of purple heather here and there. The scent was fresh and sweet, and scattered scents of rabbit joined in. "Wow," she breathed. Willowpaw acknowleged Nightshade's monotone encouraging with an ear flick, and took a big sniff. The scent of the border was very much the same as the rising and falling territory, but much stronger. The scent mingled with ShadowClan's own. The difference was great, but it was kind of harder to distinguish it. RiverClan and ShadowClan were easy since she had lived in both for a long time. Willowpaw drew back, and faced her mentor. "WindClan has more of a sweet, airy scent? And ShadowClan has the same marshy scent as always. Er.. am I right?"
Nightshade observed her apprentice for a moment, watching her reaction to visiting the WindClan and ThunderClan borders. She arched her brow slightly, seeing her stumble and lose her grace for a moment while looking fearful. "Don't let your posture and expression display your fear for all the world to see." She advised Willowpaw. The molly knew that this was only their first training session together, but she did expect great things from her apprentice. Perhaps even to one day become a leader, even. 'Willowstar...' She considered, humming to herself. 'It does have a nice ring to it.' She didn't allow her eyes to betray what she was thinking, looking cold and calm as per usual. She spared a glance at her apprentice, watching her amazement at the rolling hills and beautiful plains. "Yes, it does have a certain charm to it I suppose." She muttered, waiting for Willowpaw to answer her question. Upon hearing her answer, Nightshade once more arched her brow and looked down towards the young apprentice. "A sweet, airy scent?" She questioned, not sounding condescending or annoyed by the answer at all. "Not quite, Willowpaw." She took a seat. "I want you to close your eyes for a moment. Don't open them until I say so." She waited for Willowpaw to do so before taking a seat. "That scent you've identified as 'sweet and airy' is the scent of the plains, a beautiful blend of sagebrush and sweet heather." She explained calmly. "The WindClan scent is similar to it, but with a very distinct scent of a rabbit." She finished, quite peeved that she had to explain smells to her young apprentice. It was the less glamorous part of being a mentor, of course- at least to Nightshade. She stretched out. "You may open your eyes now. I trust you can identify the scent now?"

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw didn't reply to her mentor's scolding. It wasn't as if this were the first time a grown cat had yelled at her. She'd gotten it from her father when she was a kit, and Featherfur was wrong if she thought more would get her out of that tree. Without saying a words, the apprentice made a show off stretching her limbs as if getting ready to curl up into her nest for the night and closing her eyes as the nestled in the crook of the branch. What did it matter anyway? She wasn't even a Shadowclan cat really. Her father was a warrior of Windclan and he'd dumped her on the Shadowclan border as soon as she was old enough to eat freshkill. It was obvious that no one really wanted her. Not her family, not Shadowclan, and not her mentor. But she saw the way the toms looked at her. that was enough.
:0 vixen thinks feather doesn't want her?? unfortunately feather isnt a kind of cat to express her "loving" opinions on others so uhm she might think that for a lil while longer
~~~~<~>~~~~
The molly simply sat down on the ground, dusting it a little bit with the tip of her tail. "I'll wait here all day if I have to." This was something Featherfur wasn't lying about. She wasn't patient, but she was extremely stubborn, so she would literally wait until the moment her apprentice came down.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
:0 vixen thinks feather doesn't want her?? unfortunately feather isnt a kind of cat to express her "loving" opinions on others so uhm she might think that for a lil while longer
~~~~<~>~~~~
The molly simply sat down on the ground, dusting it a little bit with the tip of her tail. "I'll wait here all day if I have to." This was something Featherfur wasn't lying about. She wasn't patient, but she was extremely stubborn, so she would literally wait until the moment her apprentice came down.
(Oh yes. She's thinks no one does and she's a master at pushing other cats away, which confirms her theory. It's a vicious cycle! And it's ok. Uphill climbs have the best view in the end. Isn't storytelling great?)

"You do that," said Vixenpaw rolling over in the tree so that she could look the other way. The pine forest was still green with needles, and over the tops of the pointed trees, Vixenpaw could see a sky thick with clouds. She wondered about what to do next. Wait for Featherfur to lose focus and make a break for it she supposed. And then what? Go back to camp? Her mentor would be there too. Either way, she knew she was going to be in trouble later. Who cares! she hissed defiantly in her mind, Let her tell Goldenstar if she wants. He'll make me take care of the elders and she'll leave me alone for a day or two. What kind of mousebrain watches their apprenice catch 3 pieces of prey and then asks for more?! What does she want from me?! The little shecat's pelt bristled as she rested in that tree, her blood boiling as she seethed. Finally, able to stand it no more, she stood up and looked down from her branch, hissing. "Why wasn't my catch good enough?!"

Old December 11th, 2017, 10:08 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Oh yes. She's thinks no one does and she's a master at pushing other cats away, which confirms her theory. It's a vicious cycle! And it's ok. Uphill climbs have the best view in the end. Isn't storytelling great?)

"You do that," said Vixenpaw rolling over in the tree so that she could look the other way. The pine forest was still green with needles, and over the tops of the pointed trees, Vixenpaw could see a sky thick with clouds. She wondered about what to do next. Wait for Featherfur to lose focus and make a break for it she supposed. And then what? Go back to camp? Her mentor would be there too. Either way, she knew she was going to be in trouble later. Who cares! she hissed defiantly in her mind, Let her tell Goldenstar if she wants. He'll make me take care of the elders and she'll leave me alone for a day or two. What kind of mousebrain watches their apprenice catch 3 pieces of prey and then asks for more?! What does she want from me?! The little shecat's pelt bristled as she rested in that tree, her blood boiling as she seethed. Finally, able to stand it no more, she stood up and looked down from her branch, hissing. "Why wasn't my catch good enough?!"
why yes, yes it is xD
~~~~<~>~~~~

Featherfur jumped a little bit to hear her apprentice yell back once again. "It had nothing to do with the catch," she mewed. "It had to do with you learning from your mistakes. If you go through life doing everything halfway it's not a life to live." She was trying to ger Vixenpaw to understand that it had to do with the technique and way that she killed the prey. Really, she only caught two mice, and while it was great for leaf-fall, she had practically beaten one to death and hadn't uttered a word to StarClan.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:46 PM
wowowowow

{ @Charmer ~ @Flameleaf }
I meant to make this a while ago but never got around to it.
~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw chased the dusty debris, not at all watching where she was going or what she was doing. She just had to get that clump of moss! Faster, faster, faster...
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:20 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Golden was still somewhat frozen in shock, watching motionlessly as Tallwhisker picked up the kit. Who would leave someone, especially a kit, right here? In the snow? They could die! Well, he guessed the parent that had done this was either the worst parent in existence, or they had died themselves. Thinking the second thought sent a shiver up his spine, but he knew it was probably true. The more moments that passed, the more he knew he needed to get out of a daze. Find the parent? He had snapped to attention long enough to hear what Tallwhisker was telling him to do. Despite the rouge scent everywhere, he was reasonably positive that it came from the kitten, anything else seemed pretty stale to him. Despite hearing Tallwhisker’s attempts to calm the kitten, he knew trying to find their parents wouldn’t work. “There aren’t any parents, at least not nearby,” he hissed in Tallwhisker’s ear, not wanting to startle the kit. “We need to get it back to camp!” He said quickly, snapping to attention for a moment. What else could he do? He had no idea, he had enough on his plate already. Taking a shaky breath, he looked back at the kit, smiling to the best of his ability.
@Empress Of Evil
The Siamese closed her eyes and buried her head in the snow. She could do nothing about the stranger who was staring at her and she was starting to give up on the thought that someone might save her. She suddenly opened her eyes as something grasped her by the scruff and tugged her gently out the snow. She looked weakly at the cat who was carrying her, her blue eyes dull and frightened. The tom that held her didn’t seem very dangerous, and he wasn’t hurting her in anyway. The cat then moved to lie down on the snowy ground, and the big movement made Bunny open her mouth to let out a squeak, but of course, nothing came out. She was then placed on the tom’s stomach and the she-cat was shocked at the warmth of it. Against her freezing body, the fur felt like it was on fire. Bunny trembled, mostly because she was freezing her limbs off, but also because she was overwhelmed by the amount of warmth she had beneath her. She dropped down and curled up into a loose ball. She pressed up against one of the paws which belonged to the tom. She lay there without moving and soaked in as much warmth as she could. To anyone else, the tom’s fur would be normal, or perhaps a little colder than normal, due to the cold weather, but to her, this was like something she’d never felt before. It was like a fire that didn’t burn and she could feel it warming her up. But even with the much needed warmth, she was still weak. She needed food and she needed water. Bunny focused on her breathing, which was shallow and slow. Voices suddenly reached her ears and she looked up. She could see that the moves of the two toms were now moving, but the words weren’t clear to her ears. It didn’t really matter what they were saying though, as she was finally warm and she felt safe. She tucked her head to her chin and paid no attention to whatever the toms said next.

@Celestial

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 12th, 2017 at 04:21 AM.