Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:52 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan/RiverClan Saltmeadow Marsh

Saltmeadow Marsh

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:17 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Risingstorm padded across the border, stopping every so often to mark it, his eyes glared out into Riverclan, his eyes narrowed. There could be some Riverclan cats right over there.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:22 PM

Melodysong's tail twitched as the scent of Windclan was heavier than usual. She stuck her head out some random bushes and look at who was there. A handsome to is here? I figured he'd be looking after kits to impress cats.. SHe stepped out and stared at him, looking directly into his eyes.

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Nerd

Risingstorm's attention snapped into focus as he met eyes with the beautiful she, Great Starclan, what's she doing out here? She's kind of.. He shook his head slightly as if to clear it, Goodness Risingstorm pull yourself together! She's a Riverclan cat! He then added aloud, "What brings you here?" Risingstorm asked, holding back a purr.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:31 PM

Smile Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

"I-I smelled something, thought maybe a giant rabbit had spawned or something." She said with a smile. "I'm Melodysong."

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Nerd

He relaxed a bit at her easy-going manner, an alert started somewhere in the back of his mind that this could be a trap, but he pushed it away subconciously, "I'm Risingstorm," he paused, "Nice to meet you." Nice to meet you? Are you a mousebrain? That was awful.

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM

Melodysong stopped for a moment, her ears perked. "Sorry.. I thought I heard something. Anyways, what are you doing here? I'd think such a.." She stopped. she didn't want him to know her thoughts. "A-a.." She couldn't finish. "..warrior.. like you wouldn't be out here alone."

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Nerd

He tilted his head, "Like me? How do you mean?" Could she...? No, that's impossible Risingstorm! Don't think like that! He sat now, his gaurd lowering with every second. She is rather pretty though... Risingstorm looked at Melodysong quizzically.

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:45 PM

"Er.. y'know..?" She said awkwardly, looking down not meeting his eyes.

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Nerd

"Er, no. No I don't sorry," Seeing she was uncomfortable he changed the subject, "So uh, yeah.." He meowed, then more quietly added, "I like to hunt around here pretty often." He hinted, though knowing it wasn't a good idea.

Unapologetic Nerd.