Last post by Rose
Today 12:42 AM

Old March 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Mixedfur faced away from the river as he laid in a large heap of downy wet fur. His fur was fairly still damp, and he wished that the sun would dry it as quickly as possible. The fish still laid by his side; untouched. Although he was tempted to eat half of it and give the rest to his mate, but he thought this was unfair, and he restrained himself from even touching it slightly.

He began to silently groom himself, wondering where his mate was, and why it was taking her too long. Was her siblings trying to talk her out of coming back to him? If they were, it would be a waste of time...and a problem. After all, she was bound to get pregnant soon, and the kits would constantly be picked on for being half-clan. Splashheart didn’t want that, did she? Course she didn’t, because he didn’t.

And, they were in love. No cat should be separated from the one they loved. At all. Not from family, not from clans,and definitely not from the warrior code! As his fur continued to dry, and he licked himself clean from the water, he could hear pawprints, and a familiar change of scent entered his nostrils. He got up immediately and embraced her, sniffing her all over to make sure she was okay. ‘’What is it, my love?’’ He had heard her yell his name, and he wondered what was wrong with her. If there was anything wrong with her.

Mixedfur quickly trotted back to the river to pick up the large fish he had caught, and he dropped it at her paws, gently. ‘’There’s something to satisfy your cravings.’’ He joked before he noticed the vole, and gently grabbed for it to begin eating. He was happy to finally get something into his stomach after they have awoken, and he wondered what the day would bring them. ‘’You seem excited,’’ he purred after he devoured the vole and licked his maw. ‘’What happened?’’ He figured it had to be something with her family, and he wanted to know everything about it. For now on, he wanted to know about everything with her day. She was his mate. He would forever be interested in her as long as the two were living. Even in starclan he would love to know everything about her.

He went up to her, and hooked his neck around hers, giving her cheek a tenderness of washed affection.
Splashheart grinned once he reached her, reaching up to press her head against his with a loud purr. "I love you." She whispered with as mile. She let him take the vole and immediately lowered her head, taking a bite of the fish at her paws, relieved to have something on her stomach now. Gulping down a few bites and licking her lips, she looked up every once in a while to watch her mate eat.

A smile twitched at her lips, and the purr in her chest grew stronger. She took another bite and swallowed, closing her eyes briefly. This would be perfect, she was certain. And she was completely grateful to have her siblings support. Though even if she hadnt, she would have gone anyway. She was pregnant for StarClan's sake, her kits needed to be with both their parents. Though even before she told them she was expecting they were still supportive of her decision. All but Roarclaw, though in the end he gave up attempting to run off to kill Mixedfur long enough to give Splashheart 'permission'.

She found herself grinning, finishing off the rest of the fish and sitting up. Her smile widened as she looked at her mate. "I am excited," She said, then giggled."They took it...Surprisingly well. Foxthorn was a little upset, but once I told him that we'd see eachother at gatherings and across the border he cheered up. Honeyfur told me I was crazy then said if I didnt come visit her every day she'd slap me and you both, Roarclaw...Well he wanted to kill you but once he was done raging he told me to yowl his name if I ever needed anything." She giggled. "Snowsong was the most supportive. And she told me that i'd better bring her nieces and nephews to visit when they were old enough. And then they all told me they loved me and called me an otter-cat." She laughed.

Her blue eyes were shining as she looked at her mate, grinning happily. "And that was about it. You might wanna watch out while you're patrolling though, because Roarclaw might be near." She added jokingly, a grin on her face.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Splashheart grinned once he reached her, reaching up to press her head against his with a loud purr. "I love you." She whispered with as mile. She let him take the vole and immediately lowered her head, taking a bite of the fish at her paws, relieved to have something on her stomach now. Gulping down a few bites and licking her lips, she looked up every once in a while to watch her mate eat.

A smile twitched at her lips, and the purr in her chest grew stronger. She took another bite and swallowed, closing her eyes briefly. This would be perfect, she was certain. And she was completely grateful to have her siblings support. Though even if she hadnt, she would have gone anyway. She was pregnant for StarClan's sake, her kits needed to be with both their parents. Though even before she told them she was expecting they were still supportive of her decision. All but Roarclaw, though in the end he gave up attempting to run off to kill Mixedfur long enough to give Splashheart 'permission'.

She found herself grinning, finishing off the rest of the fish and sitting up. Her smile widened as she looked at her mate. "I am excited," She said, then giggled."They took it...Surprisingly well. Foxthorn was a little upset, but once I told him that we'd see eachother at gatherings and across the border he cheered up. Honeyfur told me I was crazy then said if I didnt come visit her every day she'd slap me and you both, Roarclaw...Well he wanted to kill you but once he was done raging he told me to yowl his name if I ever needed anything." She giggled. "Snowsong was the most supportive. And she told me that i'd better bring her nieces and nephews to visit when they were old enough. And then they all told me they loved me and called me an otter-cat." She laughed.

Her blue eyes were shining as she looked at her mate, grinning happily. "And that was about it. You might wanna watch out while you're patrolling though, because Roarclaw might be near." She added jokingly, a grin on her face.
‘’Wow.’’ Mixedfur laughed and shuddered at the same time. ‘’Your family sounds very welcoming.’’ He joked, and flicked her with his tail, gently. He wished he could had met them, to prove that he wasn’t that bad. Sure, he was a riverclan cat, but they weren’t truly bad predators. And, he thought the same about thunderclan cat until he met Splashheart, so he knew they had their worries, but he was happy that they were supportive of her.

He thought about what his parents would had said if the situation was reversed. His dad would most likely unclaim him as a son, and his mother would be fearful. She would care, but she wouldn’t show it. After all, who was she to blame? Didn’t she leave his dad for a shadowclan warrior anyway? Her opinion certainly didn’t matter.

‘’I think it’s great that they’re being supportive of your decision.’’ He sat beside her, emitting out a purr. He allowed his tail to wrap around her protectively and gently. ‘’But I don’t think Roarclaw, you say? I don’t think he should want to fight me. I mean...his nieces and nephews would grow up without a dad. And, we wouldn’t want that, now would we?’’ He looked down at her as he gave her the most gentle of stares he perfected.

A gleam was in his eyes, as he said, ‘’I’m excited too! I can’t wait to go back to riverclan and be with you anytime I’d like.’’ He purred once more and rubbed his cheek against hers. His eyes closed, and the only thing that could be heard was his loud, rumbling purr. ‘’When do you think you’d be ready to actually come?’’ He unwrapped himself slowly from her, not wanting to, but he didn’t want to smother her immensely where she would get uncomfortable with his constant touching. It happened with his mother and father before, which was why she left him in the first place. His father was a very affectionate tom, and his mother loved the attention, but thought he was too clingy. Mixedfur didn’t want to repeat that part of history with his new mate. Ever.

Splashheart was different though. Maybe she would enjoy the constant affectionate, or the clingyness. Mixedfur was never that clingy anyway. Of course, he would rub himself against her to get her attention, or he would pester her with silly questions, or he would even do anything to be near her. But clingy? No way was he… clingy.

‘’You have...a lot of siblings.’’ He chuckled. ‘’Too many that I forgot half of their names.’’ He joked. ‘’But, I’ll be sure to remember this Roarclaw. He sounded dangerous. I wouldn’t want our kits to be around a dangerous cat. Even if it were their uncle.’’ He joked once again, finding the idea crazy.

Family was important to Mixedfur, and he was happy that her siblings would like to be apart of the kittens lives. It made him purr, especially since he had no other family. He sure was glad to have Splashheart. And, the crazy mix of her family that he hadn’t met yet.

Mixedfur approached her once more, gently rubbing his body against hers in a soft way. Why couldn’t he ever keep his distance away from the she-cat? What was she doing to him that made him act in such a way? He gave a purr once again, and he sat down beside her, his tail searching hers to intertwine with. ‘’Now, look at us. Soon enough our little Mixedhearts will be running around and annoying the living daylights out of everyone. It will be the best day that I’m looking forward to.’’ His eyes shone bright with pride and hope.
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

‘’Wow.’’ Mixedfur laughed and shuddered at the same time. ‘’Your family sounds very welcoming.’’ He joked, and flicked her with his tail, gently. He wished he could had met them, to prove that he wasn’t that bad. Sure, he was a riverclan cat, but they weren’t truly bad predators. And, he thought the same about thunderclan cat until he met Splashheart, so he knew they had their worries, but he was happy that they were supportive of her.

He thought about what his parents would had said if the situation was reversed. His dad would most likely unclaim him as a son, and his mother would be fearful. She would care, but she wouldn’t show it. After all, who was she to blame? Didn’t she leave his dad for a shadowclan warrior anyway? Her opinion certainly didn’t matter.

‘’I think it’s great that they’re being supportive of your decision.’’ He sat beside her, emitting out a purr. He allowed his tail to wrap around her protectively and gently. ‘’But I don’t think Roarclaw, you say? I don’t think he should want to fight me. I mean...his nieces and nephews would grow up without a dad. And, we wouldn’t want that, now would we?’’ He looked down at her as he gave her the most gentle of stares he perfected.

A gleam was in his eyes, as he said, ‘’I’m excited too! I can’t wait to go back to riverclan and be with you anytime I’d like.’’ He purred once more and rubbed his cheek against hers. His eyes closed, and the only thing that could be heard was his loud, rumbling purr. ‘’When do you think you’d be ready to actually come?’’ He unwrapped himself slowly from her, not wanting to, but he didn’t want to smother her immensely where she would get uncomfortable with his constant touching. It happened with his mother and father before, which was why she left him in the first place. His father was a very affectionate tom, and his mother loved the attention, but thought he was too clingy. Mixedfur didn’t want to repeat that part of history with his new mate. Ever.

Splashheart was different though. Maybe she would enjoy the constant affectionate, or the clingyness. Mixedfur was never that clingy anyway. Of course, he would rub himself against her to get her attention, or he would pester her with silly questions, or he would even do anything to be near her. But clingy? No way was he… clingy.

‘’You have...a lot of siblings.’’ He chuckled. ‘’Too many that I forgot half of their names.’’ He joked. ‘’But, I’ll be sure to remember this Roarclaw. He sounded dangerous. I wouldn’t want our kits to be around a dangerous cat. Even if it were their uncle.’’ He joked once again, finding the idea crazy.

Family was important to Mixedfur, and he was happy that her siblings would like to be apart of the kittens lives. It made him purr, especially since he had no other family. He sure was glad to have Splashheart. And, the crazy mix of her family that he hadn’t met yet.

Mixedfur approached her once more, gently rubbing his body against hers in a soft way. Why couldn’t he ever keep his distance away from the she-cat? What was she doing to him that made him act in such a way? He gave a purr once again, and he sat down beside her, his tail searching hers to intertwine with. ‘’Now, look at us. Soon enough our little Mixedhearts will be running around and annoying the living daylights out of everyone. It will be the best day that I’m looking forward to.’’ His eyes shone bright with pride and hope.
"Hopefully they'll warm up to you when you meet at the gathering." Snowsong said with a soft chuckle, nuzzling her head against his fluffy fur with a loud purr. Then she remembered something and lifted her head to look up at him. "I told my mother too." Her blue eyes filled with anger as she shook her head. "She said it was a bad idea to leave the Clan I was born to for some Tom I hardly know. I told her that if she thought that was a bad idea then she's a hypocrite because she not only left her Clan, but her kits behind too." She could still see the shocked, slightly hurt look on Swiftbreeze's face in her head, and gritted her teeth with a sigh. "I didnt really care what she said much. And i'd been wanting to say all that to her for a while, anyway."

What she didnt want to admit though was that it hurt not having her mothers approval. Just slightly, not that she really even knew the molly in the first place. But she was still her mother. Doesnt matter. I dont need her permission to be with my mate so we can take care of our kits. She thought, anger once again flickering through the blue/gray she-cats dark blue eyes. Im not going to do what she did.

She looked up, fixing her attention back on Mixedfur as the Tom sat beside her. She purred and leaned into him as his tail wrapped around her, the anger evaporating. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she purred. "Dont worry, he probably wont kill you. Just beat you up a little bit." She mewed jokingly, grinning at him. Her eyes glimmered happily as she reached up, licking his cheek.

"Why dont we go now?" Excitement glittered in her eyes, a huge smile on her maw. Her ears twitched in disappointment when he unwrapped his tail from around her, but it didnt know in her expression. Play it cool, Splash. Dont be clingy, She thought, and wanted to chuckle at herself.

Instead though, she nudged Mixedfur slightly with a grin. "Oh nonsense. You two will probably be the best of friends when you actually get to meet." She assured with a grin. "'Sides, Roarclaw is great with kits! He'll probably be real overprotective with them too though."

She grinned. "Foxthorn would teach them all our mischief making ways. Honeyfur would single one of them out to be the 'leader', like she was with the rest of us. Snowsong would sing to them and soothe them when they're upset, teach them all the wonders of life..." She trailed off softly, and smirked. "We're not gonna get to do anything with our own kits, are we."

A soft purr escaped her when he rubbed against her, and she nuzzled him back, happy that he'd came forward again. "Yep. Our little Mixedhearts." The name made her purr, as she giggled. "And just wait. They're gonna be little mischief-makers, im almost certain."

Forever...

Old March 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Hopefully they'll warm up to you when you meet at the gathering." Snowsong said with a soft chuckle, nuzzling her head against his fluffy fur with a loud purr. Then she remembered something and lifted her head to look up at him. "I told my mother too." Her blue eyes filled with anger as she shook her head. "She said it was a bad idea to leave the Clan I was born to for some Tom I hardly know. I told her that if she thought that was a bad idea then she's a hypocrite because she not only left her Clan, but her kits behind too." She could still see the shocked, slightly hurt look on Swiftbreeze's face in her head, and gritted her teeth with a sigh. "I didnt really care what she said much. And i'd been wanting to say all that to her for a while, anyway."

What she didnt want to admit though was that it hurt not having her mothers approval. Just slightly, not that she really even knew the molly in the first place. But she was still her mother. Doesnt matter. I dont need her permission to be with my mate so we can take care of our kits. She thought, anger once again flickering through the blue/gray she-cats dark blue eyes. Im not going to do what she did.

She looked up, fixing her attention back on Mixedfur as the Tom sat beside her. She purred and leaned into him as his tail wrapped around her, the anger evaporating. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she purred. "Dont worry, he probably wont kill you. Just beat you up a little bit." She mewed jokingly, grinning at him. Her eyes glimmered happily as she reached up, licking his cheek.

"Why dont we go now?" Excitement glittered in her eyes, a huge smile on her maw. Her ears twitched in disappointment when he unwrapped his tail from around her, but it didnt know in her expression. Play it cool, Splash. Dont be clingy, She thought, and wanted to chuckle at herself.

Instead though, she nudged Mixedfur slightly with a grin. "Oh nonsense. You two will probably be the best of friends when you actually get to meet." She assured with a grin. "'Sides, Roarclaw is great with kits! He'll probably be real overprotective with them too though."

She grinned. "Foxthorn would teach them all our mischief making ways. Honeyfur would single one of them out to be the 'leader', like she was with the rest of us. Snowsong would sing to them and soothe them when they're upset, teach them all the wonders of life..." She trailed off softly, and smirked. "We're not gonna get to do anything with our own kits, are we."

A soft purr escaped her when he rubbed against her, and she nuzzled him back, happy that he'd came forward again. "Yep. Our little Mixedhearts." The name made her purr, as she giggled. "And just wait. They're gonna be little mischief-makers, im almost certain."
‘’It’ll be nice.’’ He mewed, quietly hoping that the other thunderclan cats would. After all, he had no family other than his parents. ‘’I would love for the kits to know their other family members. Especially since I don’t have any siblings or parents myself. Besides, your mother...despite leaving you..she’ll probably warm up to our kits. I mean...they are her grandkits.’’ He nuzzled her. ‘’I know you’re angry with her and all, but don’t hold all the pent up inside. You never know when it’ll be the last day you get to see her.’’ He told his mom that he completely hated her and thought of her as a crowfood, fox-dung when she left for a shadowclan warrior. The next thing he knew, she was dead. Laying in her own pool of blood caused by her second mate.

As he heard her mention her siblings and everything they would do for their kits, he let out a purr. He thought it was a great idea for them to be involved in Mixedhearts’ lives. ‘’At least when they’re kit-sitting, we could have some alone time.’’ He purred, then added. ‘’Perhaps making our Mixedheart squad bigger.’’ The tom joked and entered into a playful bow.

‘’I’m ready to go back whenever you’re ready!’’ He jumped up excitedly. He was extremely happy about returning back to his clan as if he had some type of trophy to display and show the world. Which he did, in a sense.

As he begin walking towards the riverclan border, he looked back to make sure she was following. He slowed his pace so that he could walk directly next to her, and he strode on with confidence, and he leaned onto his mate, giving her the support. ‘’A newly made riverclan cat...how about that?’’ He licked her cheek once more, and let out a purr. ‘’We’ll definitely have to make a bigger nest. I’ll get us some more moss! I’ll also make sure you have a nice warm place to sleep. The nursery will definitely be ready for you once you begin kitting. Trust me, I’ll make sure of it.’’ There was so much he wanted to do in little time, but he also knew that it would take time before he could allow himself to multitask. He did want to make sure that she would be alright. That she would be comfortable. It was never a good experience at moving into a new clan--yet she had him. She wasn’t alone. She would never be alone. He’d make sure of that.

‘’Anything you need or want, just call for me,’’ He nibbled on her ear, playfully, before adding. ‘’But, you knew that already, my love.’’
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

‘’It’ll be nice.’’ He mewed, quietly hoping that the other thunderclan cats would. After all, he had no family other than his parents. ‘’I would love for the kits to know their other family members. Especially since I don’t have any siblings or parents myself. Besides, your mother...despite leaving you..she’ll probably warm up to our kits. I mean...they are her grandkits.’’ He nuzzled her. ‘’I know you’re angry with her and all, but don’t hold all the pent up inside. You never know when it’ll be the last day you get to see her.’’ He told his mom that he completely hated her and thought of her as a crowfood, fox-dung when she left for a shadowclan warrior. The next thing he knew, she was dead. Laying in her own pool of blood caused by her second mate.

As he heard her mention her siblings and everything they would do for their kits, he let out a purr. He thought it was a great idea for them to be involved in Mixedhearts’ lives. ‘’At least when they’re kit-sitting, we could have some alone time.’’ He purred, then added. ‘’Perhaps making our Mixedheart squad bigger.’’ The tom joked and entered into a playful bow.

‘’I’m ready to go back whenever you’re ready!’’ He jumped up excitedly. He was extremely happy about returning back to his clan as if he had some type of trophy to display and show the world. Which he did, in a sense.

As he begin walking towards the riverclan border, he looked back to make sure she was following. He slowed his pace so that he could walk directly next to her, and he strode on with confidence, and he leaned onto his mate, giving her the support. ‘’A newly made riverclan cat...how about that?’’ He licked her cheek once more, and let out a purr. ‘’We’ll definitely have to make a bigger nest. I’ll get us some more moss! I’ll also make sure you have a nice warm place to sleep. The nursery will definitely be ready for you once you begin kitting. Trust me, I’ll make sure of it.’’ There was so much he wanted to do in little time, but he also knew that it would take time before he could allow himself to multitask. He did want to make sure that she would be alright. That she would be comfortable. It was never a good experience at moving into a new clan--yet she had him. She wasn’t alone. She would never be alone. He’d make sure of that.

‘’Anything you need or want, just call for me,’’ He nibbled on her ear, playfully, before adding. ‘’But, you knew that already, my love.’’
"I know." Splashheart sighed, leaning against him. "Im not going to shut her out of their lives, though. If she wants to, she can see them whenever I bring them to visit. I wont keep her form her grandchildren." She shook her head, as if clearing all the bad thoughts before nuzzling him back. What he said was true, she knew even today could be her mothers last day alive. But while the thought hurt faintly, it didnt affect her like most cats. After all, she didnt even know Swiftbreeze. It still hurt though, it still scared her, just not badly.

Splashheart had to grin at his comment, all the bad thoughts and the sadness leaving as she grinned up at him. "Hm, good idea." She smiled warmly. "Im glad they want to be part of the kits lives. I was half afraid they'd turn their backs, but I should've known better. They're my siblings, after all." She said fondly, a smile on her face. "I just cant wait for Snowsong's reaction when she sees them, though. She absolutely adores kits."

The blue/gray she-cat smiled at how excited her mate was, her blue eyes sparkling. She quickly pushed herself to her paws as well, grinning at him. Today she would no longer be a ThunderClan cat, but a RiverClan cat. She could hardly wait to start her new future. A new chapter in her life.

She trotted after him as he started walking, excitement written all over her face as a smile twitched at her maw. She giggled as he spoke, leaning against Mixedfur for support and letting him go on. She knew he only wanted her to be comfortable, and the thought warmed her all over. It was going to be hard adjusting to all the RiverClan ways and most cats probably wouldnt be all that friendly....But she was ready, she was more than ready, because she had her mate. She would always have him.

Splashheart smiled up at him, a purr rumbling in her chest as she licked his cheek. "I know." She grinned. "And you'll be the first one I call when I need something."

Forever...

Old March 20th, 2017, 11:54 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"I know." Splashheart sighed, leaning against him. "Im not going to shut her out of their lives, though. If she wants to, she can see them whenever I bring them to visit. I wont keep her form her grandchildren." She shook her head, as if clearing all the bad thoughts before nuzzling him back. What he said was true, she knew even today could be her mothers last day alive. But while the thought hurt faintly, it didnt affect her like most cats. After all, she didnt even know Swiftbreeze. It still hurt though, it still scared her, just not badly.

Splashheart had to grin at his comment, all the bad thoughts and the sadness leaving as she grinned up at him. "Hm, good idea." She smiled warmly. "Im glad they want to be part of the kits lives. I was half afraid they'd turn their backs, but I should've known better. They're my siblings, after all." She said fondly, a smile on her face. "I just cant wait for Snowsong's reaction when she sees them, though. She absolutely adores kits."

The blue/gray she-cat smiled at how excited her mate was, her blue eyes sparkling. She quickly pushed herself to her paws as well, grinning at him. Today she would no longer be a ThunderClan cat, but a RiverClan cat. She could hardly wait to start her new future. A new chapter in her life.

She trotted after him as he started walking, excitement written all over her face as a smile twitched at her maw. She giggled as he spoke, leaning against Mixedfur for support and letting him go on. She knew he only wanted her to be comfortable, and the thought warmed her all over. It was going to be hard adjusting to all the RiverClan ways and most cats probably wouldnt be all that friendly....But she was ready, she was more than ready, because she had her mate. She would always have him.

Splashheart smiled up at him, a purr rumbling in her chest as she licked his cheek. "I know." She grinned. "And you'll be the first one I call when I need something."
‘’Good.’’ Mixedfur grinned as they continued to walk. ‘’They only have one living grandparent. Both of their grandfathers are dead, and one of the grandmothers are dead.’’ He sighed sadly. ‘’It’s great that they have many supportive aunties and uncles on your side. It gives them more cats to look up to...instead of just us.’’

Mixedfur glanced at his mate from the corner of his eyes, sighing contentedly. ‘’Obviously, I should. Who else you gonna call?’’ He snorted, joking. ‘’I know you’ll make some good friends. Although...I honestly believe that you would get along definitely with Heavencloud. She’s the sweetest, I swear, and she always welcome new cats into the clan. Along with her sister, Angelcloud. I know they will adore you as much as I do.’’ He tenderly nosed her cheek.

He also knew that Jasperpelt would welcome her with opened paws. After all, Jasperpelt was a good tom, understanding, and respectful. Mixedfur could count on him, and if, for any reason that he wasn’t around, he would want her to go to Jasperpelt. He knew that Jasperpelt would help her. Unless she was comfortable with Angelcloud and Heavencloud. They would help her as well…

But, as for Charmpelt, he was iffy if he would allow his mate to interact with the flirtatious feline. He didn’t trust Charmpelt fully with the females, and he wouldn’t want Splashheart to associate herself with him anyway. He was his friend. He was his good friend, but the cat had his sly ways.

‘’If, for any reason, at all,’’ He said, his voice hardening with concern. ‘’That I’m not around, Angelcloud and Heavencloud will help you. There is also Jasperpelt who will be able to help you if you need anything at all, but for the most part I’ll be around, so you don’t have to worry.’’ He didn’t even bother mentioning Charmpelt. Why would he?

‘’They will also be able to help out with the kits,’’ He said. ‘’I mean Angelcloud and Heavencloud will, but Jasperpelt...I don’t know how he would feel around kits,’’ the large tom shrugged, ‘’but I do know that Angelcloud and Heavencloud will be glad to kit-sit if you ever feel that you need a break, but you probably wouldn’t since you love being a mother and all. Five kits! Just wow. You’re trying to tire me out.’’ He chuckled, but he thought happily on the situation. He would face any hardships that is thrown at them, and create the moments into sweetness. Along with the help of her family, and the help of close friends that he considered family...he knew that they would be okay. ‘’And, as for the she-kits...oh boy, they better watch out! I know they have uncles that will be willing to fight any tom--Roarclaw, Foxthorn-- so, I’m not alone in this.’’ He chuckled just thinking of the thought.
Old March 20th, 2017, 12:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

‘’Good.’’ Mixedfur grinned as they continued to walk. ‘’They only have one living grandparent. Both of their grandfathers are dead, and one of the grandmothers are dead.’’ He sighed sadly. ‘’It’s great that they have many supportive aunties and uncles on your side. It gives them more cats to look up to...instead of just us.’’

Mixedfur glanced at his mate from the corner of his eyes, sighing contentedly. ‘’Obviously, I should. Who else you gonna call?’’ He snorted, joking. ‘’I know you’ll make some good friends. Although...I honestly believe that you would get along definitely with Heavencloud. She’s the sweetest, I swear, and she always welcome new cats into the clan. Along with her sister, Angelcloud. I know they will adore you as much as I do.’’ He tenderly nosed her cheek.

He also knew that Jasperpelt would welcome her with opened paws. After all, Jasperpelt was a good tom, understanding, and respectful. Mixedfur could count on him, and if, for any reason that he wasn’t around, he would want her to go to Jasperpelt. He knew that Jasperpelt would help her. Unless she was comfortable with Angelcloud and Heavencloud. They would help her as well…

But, as for Charmpelt, he was iffy if he would allow his mate to interact with the flirtatious feline. He didn’t trust Charmpelt fully with the females, and he wouldn’t want Splashheart to associate herself with him anyway. He was his friend. He was his good friend, but the cat had his sly ways.

‘’If, for any reason, at all,’’ He said, his voice hardening with concern. ‘’That I’m not around, Angelcloud and Heavencloud will help you. There is also Jasperpelt who will be able to help you if you need anything at all, but for the most part I’ll be around, so you don’t have to worry.’’ He didn’t even bother mentioning Charmpelt. Why would he?

‘’They will also be able to help out with the kits,’’ He said. ‘’I mean Angelcloud and Heavencloud will, but Jasperpelt...I don’t know how he would feel around kits,’’ the large tom shrugged, ‘’but I do know that Angelcloud and Heavencloud will be glad to kit-sit if you ever feel that you need a break, but you probably wouldn’t since you love being a mother and all. Five kits! Just wow. You’re trying to tire me out.’’ He chuckled, but he thought happily on the situation. He would face any hardships that is thrown at them, and create the moments into sweetness. Along with the help of her family, and the help of close friends that he considered family...he knew that they would be okay. ‘’And, as for the she-kits...oh boy, they better watch out! I know they have uncles that will be willing to fight any tom--Roarclaw, Foxthorn-- so, I’m not alone in this.’’ He chuckled just thinking of the thought.
"Exactly," Splashheart then smiled. It was nice to know her siblings were supportive and would help take care of the kits, even in a different Clan. A part of her hoped maybe Russetstar - That was his name, right? - Would allow her siblings to come visit in camp, too. Or Gyrestar would let Splashheart and Mixedfur visit with the kits? If not they could always meet at the border, but Splashheart would make sure they got to see eachother.

Hearing his next sentence, Splashheart let out a snort. "For my brothers, duh." She said in a playful tone. "I'll yell as loud as I can and just watch they'll be there in an instant!" She smiled as she listened to him talk about his friends, tilting her head. "Thats good to know. Hopefully there'll be lots of cats there that will welcome me." She mused with a smile.

She wondered how many cats there were in RiverClan. Hopefully nice ones, but she'd set the mean ones straight quickly. The Angelcloud and Heavencloud that Mixedfur spoke of sounded nice enough, so hopefully there were more cats that would like to help her with the kits while she was stuck in the nursery with them. But once they were old enough she would take them to see her siblings every day, let them kit-sit while she and Mixedfur had some time to themselves. She smiled at the thought, thinking of how excited her siblings would be to meet the furry bundles.

Her eyes glittered. Im lucky to have siblings like them, She thought before thinking of Blackstorm and Goldensky. Pain flooded her gaze. They changed. They changed. She told herself, flinching slightly as she did, lowering her head. Her siblings would never get to meet her kits, ever. She remembered something Goldensky had once told her when they were apprentices. "Hey sis, when you have kits someday, im gonna spoil them rotten, you know that right? I have the be the aunt that spoils them!" A pang stabbed at Splashheart's heart and she shook her head. Blackstorm had brought up the subject again when they were apprentices, just before their parents had returned. "And when you do have kits FAR into the future, note the word FAR! Im gonna teach them battle moves. They gotta be as cool as their awesome uncle! But, seriously, would you mind if I beat the father up first?" All her siblings had known from her nonstop talk - Splashheart would always be the first of the group to have kits one day. They knew it, and they wanted to be a part of it. Especially Golden and Black.

That just hurt more. Splashheart frowned deeply, suddenly lost in her own thoughts. What had happened to those two, what had changed them so drastically from the sweet and careful and shy she-cat, from the boastful but protective and kind Tom to murderous, bloodthirsty rogues?

And then there was Fernpaw, the aunt her kits would never meet. Thinking of her always gentle sister made her frown, she would have loved to see Splashheart's kits as well. In fact she vaguely remembered her words from long ago..."Splashy, promise me when you have kits when you're a warrior, you wont be totally absorbed in them. I want time with the little furballs!" Raising her blue gaze to the sky, Splashheart let out a gentle sigh. Do you approve, Ferny? Do I have your support? She asked silently. There was no reply, and Splashheart shook her head before lowering her gaze again, pushing the thoughts from her mind.

Looking at her mate when he spoke again, Splashheart managed a small smile. "Thats good. They can kit-sit when my siblings arent available." She chuckled, leaning against him softly. Then she smirked. "Oh yeah, im trying to tire you out. Its not like I can choose how many kits I have, just how many I want, silly." She purred with a grin, tilting her head at him. It was true she wanted at least five, though that didnt necessarily mean she would get five. "And Foxthorn likely wouldnt attack a Tom-kit." She thought for a moment. "Roarclaw, though, well like I said, he's real overprotective."

Forever...

Old April 13th, 2017, 02:16 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Dawnpaw sits by the border watching the riverclan cats from the other side.
Dawnpaw sighs when she sees stoneclaw coming.
"Dawnpaw you staying or going to the den"stoneclaw ask
"I'll stay here"Dawnpaw says as stoneclaw goes to the warriors den and sleeps.
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The brown tabby didn't normally come to the border. But, today, he was bored-- and thought he might as well. Why not? There was always someone around. Some cat from another Clan was always hanging around. The smallest of smirks spread over his maw. While it seemed Falconclaw was overly ambitious and not a good cat, he did have good in him! He did! It was their problem if they decided they didn't want to deal with it. An aggravated growl escaped him as he sat down, curling his tail around his paws. And, he had partly expected to see Spottedsong here. She was always sneaking away. So Falconclaw suspected her of being a traitor. If that was true, he would catch her now and get rid of her. The tom's hues narrowed-- in his mind there wasn't too much room for traitors. Though he, personally, had never had a reason to be one. After all, there were plenty of cats who would die to be his friend in his own Clan. Weren't there? If he were being honest with himself, Falconclaw was pretty vain. Very vain, as a matter of fact.

And, while that might not be good? He didn't mind it. As long as he was able to keep ahold of his loyalty he would be fine. After all, the Clans wanted loyal warriors. Not humble, kind, and gentle ones. No one would ever get to be leader if all the Clans had were humble, kind, gentle warriors. Falconclaw yawned, now rolling over onto his side. The lighter fur on his belly seemed to clash with the darker brown and black tabby stripes of the tom. He looked... bored. And perhaps that was because he actually was, or maybe it was because his expression was constantly bored. Falconclaw's eyes flashed for a moment before he got back to his paws. If a RiverClan cat came by at this second, or one of his own clanmates, he would probably get hurt; not all cats were as forgiving as he was. He would never kill a RiverClan cat for just laying along the border. Hurt them, sure... teach them a lesson if they were crossing the border. Not even the tip of a whisker was anywhere near the border.

So, Falconclaw decided that he was probably in a pretty good spot right now. A pleased purr began to emit from the tom's throat and chest as he closed his green hues. He looked pretty happy for the moment being. Perhaps it was just being out of camp, or maybe he liked the scent of the marshier, less pine-like scent of RiverClan. Though, for the rough warrior? That was doubtful. It was more then doubtful, it was... very, very strange. That was definitely out of the question for Falconclaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 13th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:59 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The brown tabby didn't normally come to the border. But, today, he was bored-- and thought he might as well. Why not? There was always someone around. Some cat from another Clan was always hanging around. The smallest of smirks spread over his maw. While it seemed Falconclaw was overly ambitious and not a good cat, he did have good in him! He did! It was their problem if they decided they didn't want to deal with it. An aggravated growl escaped him as he sat down, curling his tail around his paws. And, he had partly expected to see Spottedsong here. She was always sneaking away. So Falconclaw suspected her of being a traitor. If that was true, he would catch her now and get rid of her. The tom's hues narrowed-- in his mind there wasn't too much room for traitors. Though he, personally, had never had a reason to be one. After all, there were plenty of cats who would die to be his friend in his own Clan. Weren't there? If he were being honest with himself, Falconclaw was pretty vain. Very vain, as a matter of fact.

And, while that might not be good? He didn't mind it. As long as he was able to keep ahold of his loyalty he would be fine. After all, the Clans wanted loyal warriors. Not humble, kind, and gentle ones. No one would ever get to be leader if all the Clans had were humble, kind, gentle warriors. Falconclaw yawned, now rolling over onto his side. The lighter fur on his belly seemed to clash with the darker brown and black tabby stripes of the tom. He looked... bored. And perhaps that was because he actually was, or maybe it was because his expression was constantly bored. Falconclaw's eyes flashed for a moment before he got back to his paws. If a RiverClan cat came by at this second, or one of his own clanmates, he would probably get hurt; not all cats were as forgiving as he was. He would never kill a RiverClan cat for just laying along the border. Hurt them, sure... teach them a lesson if they were crossing the border. Not even the tip of a whisker was anywhere near the border.

So, Falconclaw decided that he was probably in a pretty good spot right now. A pleased purr began to emit from the tom's throat and chest as he closed his green hues. He looked pretty happy for the moment being. Perhaps it was just being out of camp, or maybe he liked the scent of the marshier, less pine-like scent of RiverClan. Though, for the rough warrior? That was doubtful. It was more then doubtful, it was... very, very strange. That was definitely out of the question for Falconclaw.
Paws thudded softly along the ground as Cloudrain skipped to the border. Yes. Skipped. The she-cat was rather optimistic. More optimistic than the average cat. She always tried to see the positive side of things and refused to look on the bad side. Some times, this meant she tended to neglect problems in life, only to realise that there really was a problem only when things had gotten very bad. It became a bit of a problem at times, although Cloudrain had managed to solve problems before, surely she could continue to do that? The silver tabby had no plans to change her ways, she was perfectly fine with the way she was. After all, why would anyone ever want to completely change the way they were? Cloudrain had been living with this personality from the day she had been born! And being exact, that was thirty three moons. No, she was happy the way she was. She would change for anyone. That wouldn't make her unique anymore, and she loved being unique. That's why she was special. And it wasn't just her, everyone was special in their own way.

Cloudrain was quickly brought out of her thoughts as she slowed to a halt. She had reached the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan. The silver tabby quite liked the border. It was peaceful, well, except for the occasional border skirmishes between the two clans. Other than that, this was a pretty nice place. It was one of her favourite places to visit in fact. There weren't many places that could beat this border. She loved it. It was the place she went to when she just felt like calming down. Although she rarely ever wanted to calm down. She was happy being bubbly. But she just liked to visit this place anyway. It was a beautiful place and she liked to sit down and admire the nature. It was rather rare that she ran into other cats at the border. If she did, she tried to start up a nice conversation with them. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. It was simply a matter of whether the cat was going to be hostile towards a cat like her. Most were, after all, you can't just ignore the fact that she's from an opposing clan.

Looking around the see if there were any cat around, her icy blue gaze quickly found the pelt of a ThunderClan tom. "Hello!" she greeted cheerfully as she padded up to him. It really didn't seem to matter to the warrior that she was from another clan. She couldn't resist having a good conversation. This cat looked friendly enough. But then again, everyone looked friendly to Cloudrain.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen