Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old June 14th, 2021, 04:25 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Ebonyfang heard Badgerscars growl and came right over. Wow this cat was meaner than he was. No wonder why he was chosen as medicine cat. The former medicine cat looked at all who arrived, seeing that a couple hadn't showed up.

(I will get to assigning patrols later)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; June 14th, 2021 at 04:26 AM.
Old June 14th, 2021, 06:44 AM
Engine engine number nine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

〚 Badgerscar 〛

Not everyone had showed up, but knowing Grimhound it must be something important. He would not be punished today, but next time he won't be so lucky. His aprentice showed up though, which was great. His former mentor though was showing such a bad example to his apprentice. It wasn't such a shock that Ebonyfang showed. He must know exactly what it feels like to not have cats how up to herb patrols. He also suffered from cats not showing up.

He had groups already picked out and ready. He would try to match warrior with apprentice, but he'd see what he had to do. "Darkflower, Ravenpaw, and Berrypaw I want you to go to Icy Heartlands and bring back some cobwebs. We are out and with that cats will bleed out. shadowclan needs all the cats they can get for whenever the next battle is.", he meowed. With Dawnstar you never knew when the next battle will be.

Badgerscar knew how tough it was to carry sticky cobwebs, so giving them that one task should do. It was simple, so if they have any trouble showing up to report there would be trouble. "Ebonyfang, Batfrost and Snailpaw I want you guys to go to Pinewatch patch and find whatever herbs you can find. The reason for this is Ebonyfang knows most herbs, so he will tell you if its one or not, so listen to him.", he growled. He didn't care what herbs they brought back as long as they were useful. Ebonyfang is the best cat for the job.

« @~Storm~; @CreativeWolf; @Rxmulus; @ChillCat; @Peril; »

(Sorry for the delay. These have until next monday and all you have to do follow the form in the herb storage. No need to roleplay it out unless a patrol fails to report back)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 14th, 2021, 09:49 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Darkflower | @~Storm~ @ChillCat
The tabby nodded at the assignments and padded towards the two apprentices. Hello. Are you both ready to head out? she asked. She smiled warmly at both of them.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old July 23rd, 2021, 11:45 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

ALL PATROLS ARE DUE AUGUST 2ND. IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION PLEASE VM ME!<3 //

➸ marshwolf

marshwolf had noticed the lack of patrols being sent out the last few moons, and she was honestly a bit disappointed. the border markers were most likely stale, some of the clans might've even tried to push them back because of that. i'll just send some out myself, she thought, tail flicking side to side. dawnstar surely wouldnt mind.

[Optional Prompt: With how wet the territory is, it's almost too goopy to walk around]

"goldenclaw [ @Kyrieknight ], take lilycreek [ @I draw war cats ] and spiderjump [ @Ziera ] to the riverclan border."

[Optional Prompt: You can smell a fox, the scent is still fresh ]

"wolfwhisper [ @x ghostie ]! take rookpaw [ @Shade. ] and flametail [ @Swiftstripe ] to the windclan border. remember that we gained territory, all the way to the lone pine tree. if you see any windclanners, kill them."

[Optional Prompt: You find a squirrel stuck in a metal cage, what do you do?]

"possumpelt [ @CatontheMoon ], i want you to take pinewhisker [ @HoneyFlame ] and sootbug [ @finnzel ] to the thunderclan border."

now she just had to assign some hunting patrols.

[Optional Prompt: You find a badger den that seems empty.. except theres a baby badger inside]

"shadefrost [ @Rimuru Black ], take maplepaw [ @littlelove ] and shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] on a hunting patrol at mourning ruins. i heard prey is lively there." alright just one more to go.

[Optional Prompt: It's eerily quiet, and you hear some scary sounding noises soon after]

"pikejaw [ @liz ], take fiercefire [ @Bramblefire01 ] and brightpaw [ @Stardust~ ] on a second hunting patrol."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 24th, 2021 at 12:05 AM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 02:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@x ghostie
@Swiftstripe

The young, lanky cat heard marshwolf's orders. Wait, wasn't that Finchpaw's mentor. Odd. Anyway, she might as well join her patrol and get going. She had her mentor with her as well as some other cat. They were going to the WindClan border. It almost pained her to see it. ShadowClan had mercilessly stolen territory, territory they didn't need whatsoever! Rookpaw, despite her issues with extreme guilt, felt little guilt since she hadn't been on the patrol, plus she was incapable of feeling a sense of belonging or patriotism.
She joined the others quietly.
Old July 24th, 2021, 04:21 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Maplepaw's head raised as she was called by a warrior she didn't know. For... her first patrol? Wait. Wow, okay.

She padded over, her eyes scanning for either of her two patrolmates. She didn't know Shadefrost or Shrewstep well, though she supposed they could get on well enough. "You two ready to head out?"

@gs29513
@Rimuru Black
Old July 24th, 2021, 04:38 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@CatontheMoon @HoneyFlame //

➸ sootbug

the calls of cats being assigned to patrols made sootbug slowly turn his head from where he was sitting, listening intently and hoping, just maybe, he'd be picked to be on one too. today, it seemed that starclan answered his wishes - jumping up from his spot once he heard his name called, paws tingling from excitement. he wasn't sure why he was so excited to be one one, honestly, but he was.

the lanky tom looked around, trying to spot pinewhisker or possumpelt - two cats he knew nothing about - but didn't, choosing to stay where he stood. "patrol, patrol, patrollll.." he murmured with a small smile.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 24th, 2021, 04:42 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost was sitting in the clearing, relaxing his body, when all of a sudden he heard someone call his name for a patrol, this was sad seeing as how he never really liked to do them. Nevertheless with a sigh of disappointment he sat up and padded over to maplepaw, knowing that he would have to do it weather he liked it or not. @littlelove

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old July 24th, 2021, 06:39 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

( @liz )
FIercefire looked around for his patrol leader.
Then he looked for his apprentice. ( @Stardust~ )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:00 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Huh, that was odd. Finchwhisker wasn't calling patrols, but Shrewstep supposed he had been fairly absent lately. Not a surprise someone was trying to garner favor in case he was removed from his position. Not that it mattered to him, attracting attention was the last thing he wanted to do. So instead, he trotted quickly up to Maplepaw and Shadefrost, mewing a quick Lead the way. to the other warrior. He hadn't been to the Mourning Ruins in a while, so it would be interesting to see if anything had changed. He doubted much had, but still. Just a look around after he hunted might be nice. @littlelove @Rimuru Black