Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old February 10th, 2024, 09:49 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Palepaw followed Raggedfang and Foxstrike, making mental notes on comfrey and lavender. Comfrey, a rather large bush with long green leaves.. Lavender, long purple stalks.. that was doable. When they arrived at Icy Heartlands, she turned to look at the warriors with a tilt of her head. "Do we split up to look for the herbs?" she questioned her patrolmates.

@Dyna Fox @Shard
Foxstrike thought for a long moment. "I…ah, yeah, let's stay together for now," he finally said. He hadn't been paying attention.

@Dyna Fox
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old February 12th, 2024, 08:44 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Raggedfang wrasped "lets stick together for now... with all the chaos lately it's probably best to keep in yowling distance" @Shard @celeste .

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old February 14th, 2024, 04:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw nodded. She let her eyes scan the territory, and eventually they landed on a purple fleck in the dark forest. Smiling with satisfaction she hurried over. Yeah, that looked like lavender, she was pretty sure! She grabbed two sprigs and looked at her patrolmates.

[ +2 lavender ]
[ @Dyna Fox @Shard ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 17th, 2024, 11:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

It seemed there was a pretty large bush in the distance. Grinning, Palepaw bounded over, noticing it looked exactly like Lostspark's description of comfrey. She grabbed two sprigs along with the lavender that was already in her paw. Okay, where in StarClan's name were her patrolmates?? Frowning, she looked for them, but it appeared they vanished. Maybe they'd gotten too off track searching for herbs and accidentally went too far away. Shrugging, she headed back to camp to report to Lostspark.

[ +2 comfrey]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 17th, 2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Done. The spotted pelt was almost luminescent in the moonlight, and the ghost drifted from shadow to light effortlessly, both light and darkness belonging to her. Her kits were growing... Well... her kit. It was time to accept it. This one's brother would not be returning to her. She had stayed back. Had cried out to the night. Had been a patient mother. But this was not her first litter, and most certainly not the first young she'd lost.

A tumble besides her caught her attention, and the ghost turned around, only to see her young shadow playing. She had grown more silent. More mature in time. She would soon move on as well. Leave. But hopefully in better terms than her brother no doubt had. With a future ahead of her.

As the wind shifted around her, she could feel it. The change. It would be spring soon, but she and her daughter would not be here to greet it. This place held no danger for her and her remaining young. Not in terms of predators. But the swamp... It would grow only more problematic as the weather grew warmer, and she wanted to give her surviving kit a better chance. A better start. She would never know what happened to her son, but after a full season of searching, she could make peace of mind with that. To secure the one that lived.

There were no words. No sound as she twitched her ear, signaling to her daughter that it was time to go. Gratefully, the young one understood and shuffled after her with glee. With any luck, they would make good time and leave these marshlands entirely before the spring. Move further north, towards the wooded lands filled with shadows and prey. Filled with hope for a better life ahead.

| With this post the lynxes have moved on from ShadowClan and will no longer be present in the territory. This has been stretched for longer than I cared for, and I could realistically not keep the lynx in this territory for much longer, as they would have not lingered too much. The lynx event is now finished. Your characters might still feel the scent of lynx lingering for some time in different parts of the territory as they were around for a while, but it should have dissipated fully by the end of the month at the latest. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 25th, 2024, 05:18 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget

Pearnose led Yellowpaw out towards the Icy Heartlands. She had no clue where Darkheart was. And she thought she hated patrols. Well, it wasn’t her problem now, Darkheart would just get in trouble with Vulturefang later.

She kept padding through the forest, and began to taste the air. The Icy heartlands were way too dark and cold for hunting. She thought, grumbling to herself. How was she supposed to find anything here?

As Pearnose found herself lost in thought she walked right through a cobweb. “Dammit!” She hissed, lashing her tail as she struggled to get the wispy webs out of her fur. She then paused for a moment, taking a second to quickly groom her long fur and try to get as much web out as possible.

However, she soon gave up on getting all the web out, deciding it was good enough, even if there were several strands of white clinging to her silky gray fur. She’d deal with it later. Pearnose then shot a look a Yellowpaw, one that read to something along the lines of “don’t you dare laugh.” She took a breath and then asked the apprentice. “Shall we start? There probably won’t be much out here besides some herbs, so it’d probably be best if we split up.”

. . .
@Swiftheart<3 @shoomy!

Old February 28th, 2024, 02:55 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget

With no response and no sign from the apprentice being anywhere in the area Pearnose grumbled. Guess she would just go ahead and get the hunting over with.

The gray she-cat listened in as she tasted the air for prey. She soon caught scent of a mouse and head in the direction, quickly dropping down into a crouch as the critter came into sight. Jackpot she thought as she saw the fat mouse. It was bigger than she'd hoped. More prey for ShadowClan. She soon pounced onto the mouse after getting close enough, killing it fairly easily with a bite to the neck. She then quickly buried it and continued on her way.

Pearnose trekked through the dark woods, her tail still flicking irritably from both the cobwebs and her patrolmates disappearance. She caught sight of it a squirrel. The squirrel caught her off guard at first, as she hadn't began to check for scents yet. The creature perked up, beady eyes scanning the area as it's nose twitched.

Pearnose instantly dropped into a crouch, heart thudding at the idea of losing it. She waited it out. This squirrel was testing her patience, as it stayed alert for quite some time. When it finally settled back down Pearnose let out a breath and began stalking it, before quickly launching into the squirrel and catching it.

She carried her kill in her mouth then dug out her mouse, and carried her prey back to a Clearing. She'd wait just a little bit for her patrolmates just in case they showed up.

• • •
@shoomy! @Swiftheart <3 - last chance to respond before around 7-8:00 pm CT; when ill do the report to vultuefang!

Old February 28th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
With no response and no sign from the apprentice being anywhere in the area Pearnose grumbled. Guess she would just go ahead and get the hunting over with.

The gray she-cat listened in as she tasted the air for prey. She soon caught scent of a mouse and head in the direction, quickly dropping down into a crouch as the critter came into sight. Jackpot she thought as she saw the fat mouse. It was bigger than she'd hoped. More prey for ShadowClan. She soon pounced onto the mouse after getting close enough, killing it fairly easily with a bite to the neck. She then quickly buried it and continued on her way.

Pearnose trekked through the dark woods, her tail still flicking irritably from both the cobwebs and her patrolmates disappearance. She caught sight of it a squirrel. The squirrel caught her off guard at first, as she hadn't began to check for scents yet. The creature perked up, beady eyes scanning the area as it's nose twitched.

Pearnose instantly dropped into a crouch, heart thudding at the idea of losing it. She waited it out. This squirrel was testing her patience, as it stayed alert for quite some time. When it finally settled back down Pearnose let out a breath and began stalking it, before quickly launching into the squirrel and catching it.

She carried her kill in her mouth then dug out her mouse, and carried her prey back to a Clearing. She'd wait just a little bit for her patrolmates just in case they showed up.

• • •
@shoomy! @Swiftheart <3 - last chance to respond before around 7-8:00 pm CT; when ill do the report to vultuefang!

Yellowpaw had gotten distracted, but he caught up. [roll=16] He saw a toad and barely caught it uo by it's foot, then he killed it. (sry!)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

A body lay on the pine needles, black and lilac fur streaked with enough blood that it was hard to tell where exactly the wounds were. Large, violent bruises spanned the cat’s temple and throat. It was hard to tell how long the cat had been there, but even she couldn’t tell you how long. Or how, period.

For once, the killer was the victim.

She couldn’t remember how she got here. Nightshade stared at the morning sky, brow furrowing in confusion. Eerily pale heather blue eyes fluttered open, one too swollen to open fully. Her face ached with pain at the movement and she tried to sit up. Burning pain shot through her and she let out a soft gasp, looking down at the blood all around her.

”What the hell…” She croaked, looking around her. Panic rushed through her as she realized how much pain came from the neck up. Tufts of her fur were scattered around and she reached up to touch her face. No blood, just a lot of swelling. Okay. She could deal with temporary ugliness.

As long as she was still beautiful. She still had a chance.

Standing up, she bit back a yelp of pain, keeling forward. Gashes decorated her underbelly and she felt pain with every step.

Night didn’t want to grovel for help from those healers, she didn’t want to stay in the same den where a few days ago she had committed one of the worst atrocities these cats had seen for a while.

But she also didn’t want to die.

She was almost shocked at how badly she wanted to live, actually.

Perhaps she just wasn’t ready to go to hell.

[closed but some1 can find all the blood and fur and the rogue scent if they want i ‘spose]
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:39 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall had been in the Icy Heartlands for ages, searching up and down for herbs. Since he only had base knowledge of what the herbs looked like based on Mossfreckle’s description, he wasn’t even entirely sure what he was looking for. Despite that, he didn’t see anything that resembled the flower-thingy that his former mate’s apprentice asked for him to find. It was as if there was none, a shame really. He remembered the importance that Mossfreckle put on the herb, but he simply could not seem to find it – damn, he was just as useless with this too. Perhaps Larkfire had known he wasn’t particularly herb savvy and decided that his inaptitude was not conclusive to a healthy relationship with her present work. Of course, that’s before you factor in all the other things.

Anyways, lack of comfrey and his sob story aside, Darkfall managed to come across a small patch of lavender that was in bloom on his way back to camp. Carefully, he nipped 2 of the stalks and carried them in his mouth. A pitiful showing for how long he had been out.

[Lavender +2]
[Ya boy rolled poopy on finding comfrey, and it’s not technically in season, so let’s blame that instead of dice LOL]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here