Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 21st, 2024, 02:24 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Tick Kit sat beside the entrance to the nursery, eyes wide as he waited for someone. Of course he waited, he had eaten recently, a big bit of prey! He'd munched it all down of course, like the hungry little fellow he was but he hadn't seen mother for a whole day and he was starting to worry. Of course, he knew not to worry. Mother knew what she was doing, she'd come back tomorrow! He just had to go to sleep and he'd wake up with mother right there beside him telling him off for staying out of the nest and blocking a bit of the entrance probably. Hopefully. Tick Kit had never missed someone before, he wasn't sure if he was meant to be feeling this. It'd always been a whole family, not one of his siblings had strayed away, or at least he hoped so. They'll come back, he just had to wait.

(Another random silly little activity post! But still open

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:57 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

silent crow licked her kits
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Breathe. Breathe. In and out, breathe. A silent voice in her mind repeated the pattern, a reminder of her age and duty to the young ones. The two words, 'everything hurts', sent a pang of worry through the older queen. But what use would she be if she panicked? Memory of Gloomkit's near demise replayed in her mind - a worse occasion could not be - but the young one had been alright, that time. And Moonkit, poor child, could express his current hurt - something so many kits failed to do, and lead to worse situations... Assuming this had not been going on for long.

A deep breath. A gentle expression, perhaps even a slight upward tuck of her maw as she leaned down to be level with Moonkit. A paw to his chest. A paw to his legs. A paw to the stomach... Was his stomach hurting? But why would the legs be involved, then - and what about the chest? She could only assume he meant those were the areas that hurt, but it made little sense. She had not seen the kit fall to hurt his legs, and she knew of no correlation between chest pain and stomach pain; even less, she knew little of eventual chest pain in the first place. Or was it something else? Her brows knit together, before the queen forced her face to relax, hearing the young one's next words. Breathe.

"It's... alright. You'll... b-be.. alright. Just. Breathe... Can.. you breathe? In... a-and.. out. Is it... those.. pl-places that... hurt?"
She met Moonkit's eyes, tender and warm, trying to calm down the young child, slowly trying to guide him through some breaths. She couldn't fathom Larkfire being hurt, much less in her den. Nightshiver had to assume it was some sort of nightmare, and the queen could only see it wise to bring Moonkit to Larkfire if he truly was in pain (perhaps... She should ask Larkfire how to treat such pains afterwards). But the forever queen had a sinking feeling in her stomach. What if Moonkit was right...? No, no. It couldn't be, there'd be clamour in the clan if Larkfire was hurt, but...
"We can... go sssee... your m-momma. I'll.. check.. check on... her, first, ...alright? And... perhaps... she'll ha..have s-something... to help... your.. pains. How does... that.. sound?"
She offered a small, hopefully reassuring smile.
"I can... g-give you... a bad-ger... ride.. there, and..."
She hesitated, trailing off. She pulled back her gentle expression. She could ask Moonkit to wait outside for a second before entering the medicine cat's den, should anything seem off.

[ @Poprock ]

Last edited by Estelle; March 21st, 2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepykit looked outside, having just eaten a piece of prey that mysteriously appeared by her nest while she had been resting (she knew it was for her because it lay right beside her, having only been vaguely aware of someone dropping it off... Well, she assumed it was either her mama or the queen that so often babysat her before, her mind saying it was the latter).

Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:56 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Skykit tottled over. "Wanna play?"
Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Snapping her cold gaze towards the other kit that had approched her, Quietkit narrowed her eyes at the request to play. Play? She didn't play and she wasn't that sure how to either. She refused to partake in such activities usually, and for good reason too. How would she be respected if she joined such silly games?

Curling her plumy tail in disdain, the young she-cat ignorantly turned away from Skykit, hoping that her lack of attention would make the other kit leave her be. Even though she knew some cats could be persistent she could be cruel and so she would be if needed.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 24th, 2024, 02:40 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wispkit hated everything and that was a fact. He wanted to bite the medicine cat again.
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:59 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Sootkit vibes.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 28th, 2024, 01:02 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

(Totes didn't forget about Lightkit) Lightkit sits, hoping no screaming will occur. He sits in a corner, contemplating why he has to be like this, a freak. He lays in the corner, upset with himself. He needs friends and someone to care, he feels like no cat cares about him. He watches everyone from the shadows, knowing they wouldn't be his friend, but was there somekit that felt this exact same way? Like a burden? He guessed not.
Old March 30th, 2024, 04:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

”Didn’t want to be-?” Fogkit starts, then widens his in realization. Ah. This kit was abandoned. Sort of like himself.

”Yeah. I guess we’re alike.” Fogkit tilts his head. This kid is smart, piecing together this stuff so quickly. Albeit loudly. Maybe he could teach Bleedingkit some stuff. Fogkit, after all, knows a little at least.

”Not even names, huh? Well, if you stick with me maybe I can teach you a thing or two.” Fogkit shrugs. He could act as a big brother. A painful jolt of a memory enters his mind and he shakes his head. Don’t think about sisters, nope, stop.

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

This kit was the coolest person even (second only maybe to Miss Tiger). He was older then Bleedingkit but okay with talking to him, he was super big and strong (to a tiny disabled kitten), he had super cool eyes and white fur, and he was super duper smart and willing to teach Bleedingkit! Yes, this bengal had met his hero! .....His rper wonders how he's gonna react when the literal fairy tale monster Slytiger is revealed to be Fogkits other adoptive parent when Bleedingkit has been 'reliably informed' that the warrior eats pretty kittens.

An utter disaster for another time.

For now the meeting had let up and cats were dispersing even as the young begal nodded at Fogkit, agreeing they were the same (which made Bleedingkit cool but associating in his mind!). He stumbled to his paws, wobbling alongside Fogkit even as he kept pace as the two eventually left the meeting spot, settling back in in the usual kit haunt.
"Yes! Names please! New mama is Lost-lark-spark something and she's a herb cat, Miss Tiger is Dawnstar" As Fogkit just incidentally taught Bleedingkit "but theres another tiger who's sly and Dawnstar says is bad but I dunno anyone else. Why do so many cats have paws in their name? All kits have kits but some cats have paws or just different names and I dont get it...." Hopefully Fogkit would be able to illuminate clan roles and the naming system a bit, any information would be good.

(sorry took a bit to respond and had to transfer this to here)

Last edited by Rani; March 30th, 2024 at 04:37 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Badgerdawn existed