Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old September 30th, 2020, 12:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

@Star Wolf @~dust~

Hogsnout was generally surprised to be head of a patrol, considering you know he’d been a pretty big ass earlier. Maybe Dawns brain was alittle on the short term side. He gave a flick of his ear and stood with a stretch. “We leave now” the tom announced rearing his head to his patrol mates- whom he didn’t know the names of and didn’t care to ask.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 30th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @Snowy The Alpha Wolf @Undertaker ]

Windstrike snickered at the leader as it seemed she had a mental argument with herself for a moment before tuning back in. Hearing his name called along with one he didn't recognize for a split second, he quickly stood up, immediately scanning the area. Spotting Stardust not too far off he padded over, not bothering to call out a greeting as he walked up behind the cat. It was the same one who wanted to go on hunting patrol, didn't seem she got her wish! Chuckling at the thought, he prodded her with a paw and flicked his tail towards the exit. "Let's go, the faster we can get out of this crowd the better," he meowed over the growing noise of cats finding their patrol mates, "Oh, and try not to look so suspicious sweetheart, I know that face by heart, I promise."

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 1st, 2020, 09:55 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Dogsnarl heard the yowl and raised her torn lip in a smirk. Patrols finally. She’d been moments away from storming into Dawnstripe’s den and volunteering to send them or herself. Shadowclan finally seemed to be heading in the right direction but the new leader needed a deputy- a strong one who would back her up. Something told Dogsnarl that Dawnstripe wasn’t the type to pick a weak deputy and the molly was eager to see who it would be. It would have to be someone on par with this interesting new leader or she would have to do something about it. No way would Dogsnarl follow another Beastspark. They had the opportunity to usher in a new era of prosperity for Shadowclan that Icestar, powerful as she had been, had only begun.

Still sporting a twisted grin, Dogsnarl thundered forward, shoving through the crowd to take a spot front in center. She glared around at the other warriors, daring any of them to crowd her out try to take a patrol from her. Dogsnarl intended to lead a patrol and no one was going to get in her way.

“I am prepared to lead a patrol. This is a new territory, we will need extras, as I’m sure you are aware. Send me out and I will bring you anything you desire.”

[ @Undertaker ]

Last edited by dionysus; October 1st, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 07:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@bmkmb @Rani @Beau
Dawnstripe listened intently to Adderfang's report, the muscle in her lower jaw twitching as she heard the she-cat leaving out what Dawnstripe felt was vital information. Who the hell was slacking off?

'What do you dink she's twying to hide! tsk tsk, such diswoyawty. Wet's cawve out her insides!'

'Now now, she reported to us, let's not make a fuss. A simple warning would be fair, no need to cause a scare.'

Dawnstripe tossed around both of their ideas, Sanity sounded a little better. Her pawns didn't know what she wanted from them, she'd have to teach them. She could dish out punishments after they knew better.

"Interesting, I'll inquire further about the Mousemunchers when the lastest border patrols returned. I've heard about the dog, I was going to send out a patrol to hunt it down. Yet if you say it's already long gone then I won't waste the time." How disappointing, she had plans for that dog and her clan. Oh well, she'll have to think of something else instead.

"You may go." The leader raised a paw in a shooing gesture but didn't let her go without a warning. "Oh, and Adderfang, I'm well aware that cats don't always arrive for patrols and that some even slack off. I must be informed of them so I can handle the issues. I will not have worthless kittypets lazing around in my clan. Should you omit any wrongdoing in the future reports, you will be the one that suffers."

The controlling feline twisted her head over to Talonstone, no longer interested in Adderfang, as he spoke to her. She flattened an ear as her eyes widen for a split second before returning to their usual look. So mother was talking to this tom, he must hold some intense loyalty to the former leader and great trust. She'd have to keep an eye on him, thoughts now somewhat conflicted about the silent cat. Dawnstripe allowed him to go with a flicker of her tail tip, she might have to talk to him more later.

Dogsnarl's arrival scrambled her thoughts and brought her back to the present. A heated glare was thrown at the warrior, "You're rather late." Tone laced with disappointment. Yet another cat to watch out for, however, Dawnstripe wasn't getting the same vibe she got from Stardust. She saw just a hint of herself in Dogsnarl's demanding and crass demeanor. Dawnstripe was unable to decide if it was something useful or not. She'd see what Madness and Sanity thought of her later, both voices were silent currently.

"If you want to lead a patrol, I need someone to take charge of battle training. You may gather whoever you wish, I need," Dawnstripe made sure to stress the importance of this, "ShadowClan to have a higher pain tolerance. Make sure you have cats spar with their claws unsheathed and fangs bare. I want nothing severe or any wounds that will result in cats losing their worth to ShadowClan, try and avoid killing anyone as well." That would be counterproductive. The only reason ShadowClan lost to WindClan was due to her clanmates, they couldn't handle a little pain and gave up when it was too much. She needed cats, special cats like herself, who could override merge pain with will alone and dish out more than was given.

"Report back to me on who can handle the pain and who gives up immediately, do well and prove yourself and I'll make sure to reward you." If Dogsnarl was anything like Dawnstripe, she'd only expect the best. Unlike her mother who had overlooked Dawnstripe until the very end, she wouldn't waste competent talent. "Do you believe this something you can handle, just as I promise a reward, I have no problem punishing you for failure." There was a lose and win with this task, Dogsnarl had better be sure she could handle it.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 1st, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 05:17 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
@Star Wolf @~dust~

Hogsnout was generally surprised to be head of a patrol, considering you know he’d been a pretty big ass earlier. Maybe Dawns brain was alittle on the short term side. He gave a flick of his ear and stood with a stretch. “We leave now” the tom announced rearing his head to his patrol mates- whom he didn’t know the names of and didn’t care to ask.
She padded after her patrol leader.
Hogsnout was is name? She quickly caught up to him and said
Hello I’m silvermist your hogsnout right?
She smiled at him
@wren
Old October 2nd, 2020, 10:44 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Undertaker ]

The admonition did little to affect Dogsnarl and she merely flicked an ear. Late she may have been but what did it matter as long as she proved that she was capable. In fact, it appeared being late was for the better. Instead of a boring hunting patrol she now had the task of training her worthless clanmates.

The idea of leading a battle training patrol appealed greatly to Dogsnarl and she twitched her lip into a grin, eyes glittering darkly as Dawnstripe described what she wanted. Dipping her head, Dogsnarl offered an affirmative nod.

“Oh I’ll make sure these pansies can take the heat. Anyone who falls behind I’ll shred myself.”

Already Dogsnarl’s claws were unsheathed, gleaming wickedly in the sunlight as she flexed them in and out of the dirt. The thought of punishment sent a thrill of adrenaline through her and Dogsnarl actually rather liked the feeling. This was life and death now. She could and would do anything necessary to save her own skin which meant that these kitties were in for something beyond their expectations.

“I won’t hesitate to report the slackers.”

With a last nod, Dogsnarl spun around and stalked toward the warrior’s den, thinking of who she would take. She didn’t wait for a dismissal, wanting to make sure that Dawnstripe knew that she was not the type to bow and scrape. Dogsnarl would prove herself a different way.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 08:28 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

BlackSwift missed IceStar. But he kept his thoughts to himself and trotted over, "DawnStripe, I can go on a border patrol. I'll make sure any WindClan cat is shredded." Of course this wasn't true, he was a more peaceful cat. @Undertaker

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; October 2nd, 2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Ebonyfang had noticed the herb pile get small and they really needed herbs. Now that he was in charge of those patrols there would be more. He would also be joining one of them as he really had nothing to do. The large black tom had some cats in mind, but he wasn't picking favorites some he didn't even know.

~~~
There will be three patrols. There's no specific date, but I would like them done before next Sunday. Also Ebonyfang will be explaining what the herbs look like just in case a cat doesn't know.
~~~

The tom stood in the center where he felt he could get cats attention. He wanted to make sure everyone could hear him, because he wouldn't be repeating himself. If there was one thing he didn't like it was repeating himself. "Okay listen up everyone I have gotten permission to be in charge of herb patrols. If your interested in joining one please come up now. I won't say it twice.", he meowed.

Ebonyfang didn't have really much impatience and they really needed to get some herbs in case of anything. The clan needed to stay strong. They will not be shown weak towards the other clans. He didn't want his clan to be feared specifically he just didn't want other clans taking advantage.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 5th, 2020, 04:13 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @The Ink Demon ]

Russetpaw

The apprentice padded over to Ebonyfang. She needed the training experience anyway. "I'm in. What do these herbs look like?" Russsetpaw asked the Medicine cat apprentice. Her pale green eyes were cold, friendliness or any positive emotion seemed to be hidden from any watching eyes.

Lynxdusk
The warrior bounded over to the cat, happy to help. He couldn't hunt or fight very well due to his horrible balance but he should be pretty good at finding herbs. It didn't need many requirements, right? Smell possibly, sight and ... oh! a body but that was kid of obvious. "I'm happy to help!" the brown tabby purred, amber eyes filled with joy.

[ I'd prefer if they are in separate patrols ]
Old October 5th, 2020, 04:42 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

As Dawnstripe seemingly dismissed her Adderfang rose turning to leave and have a calm hunting session free of the stress inducing intensity Dawnstripe seemed to so easily inspire. But such was not to be as the bulky warrior froze turning her head to look back at the new leader as she issued the chilling warning. While her face was blank and neutral and her posture held no hint of hesitation Adderfangs eyes, locked onto the leaders, flashed with wariness. Still despite it all she stood strong and held her gaze steady, not in insolence but moreso in steadfastness that the warrior excelled in. She took a beat to internalise the warning before dipping her head at Dawnstripe in silence.
Message received. And so Adderfang padded off to meet with Doetuft.

(Ugh turns out this never sent whatever dropping it here more for flavour)

-----------------------------------

Incapable of relaxing and not going out and working for her clan at the announcement that cats were needed for herb patrols Adderfang padded up to join. She said not a word, just sat and waited to be assigned (or not) tail flicking idly behind her and mud still crusted on her paws from her hunting patrol with Doetuft.

@The Ink Demon

Last edited by Rani; October 5th, 2020 at 04:43 AM.