Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM

Old June 4th, 2022, 06:40 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

[ @FlowerBoy we can wrap this up and i'll have cinder post in the patrol place ]

Oh, so Dustpaw was impressed. Cinderblaze smirked, whiskers twitching. He couldn't help but let a light chuckle escape from his maw. Surprisingly, he enjoyed the prescense of the young feline that was hunting with him. Good thing Snowflakesight decided to slack. "You can be that good if you get the right training," he replied, his words cut to the point. He wasn't going to waste his and Dustpaw's time trying to make everything sound softer. "But I'm sure you'll be a warrior that Dawnstar's proud of in due time." Then, she started voicing her explanations. Cinderblaze nodded along, satisfied with what she had gathered.

"That is all correct. And you can say bird, don't worry about that." She almost seemed... anxious? As if she was nervous in the presence of him? He gave a shake of his head. "Why're you so nervous?" he asked, lighthearted. "You don't have to be. Honestly, for your young age, you impress me." His amber eyes were intent as he watched Dustpaw start with her hunt. The scent of toad was quite evident. It didn't take the apprentice long to find it. Cinderblaze's eyebrows quirked up as he sighted the toad retaliating - and Dustpaw rolled to the ground. However he didn't make a move to help her. That would chase the toad away.

A few moments later, she came back with the toad. Cinderblaze nodded. "Good catch, Dustpaw." His eyes wandered to her bruise. "As much as I'd like to continue hunting with you, we have to go check if that's a bad cut or bruise, alright? I'm going to be waiting for patrols to report and then I'll go to the medicine cat den with you." Picking the bird up, he started trotting towards camp, at a slow pace so that Dustpaw could keep up. He knew cuts could be a pain in the ass, and he did not want Dustpaw to have an infected paw. She'd probably have to stop doing her duties for... a moon, or so? He was not a medicine cat, so he wouldn't make any predictions. Still, he assumed such a time was valid. I'm sure Elmshadow will not mind checking if the paw is fine. It won't take long, anyways.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 4th, 2022, 07:02 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust'Paw | @starry ||
|| With a curt nod, Dust’Paw followed after the deputy, a slight limp in her front leg as she walked. Eh, whatever, she could walk it off, right? StarClan, those toads were violent! Imagine being named after one? Dust’Toad.. nah, just sounds.. gross. Ew.

Luckily the apprentice wasn’t completely injured, so their gait wasn’t too effected, but something told the brown cat that when they woke up tomorrow, it’d probably be worse.. dangit, then Dust’Paw wouldn’t be able to hangout with Spider’Paw! Awwh… Well, Spider’Paw needed to train anyway, so Dust’Paw didn’t mind too much..

Dust’Paw was curious as to what it was like to be a deputy. Probably stressful, and annoying when certain warriors didn’t show up to patrols, what else did deputies handle? Maybe little clan issues, like someone angry at someone else cos they were snoring all night.. the thought made Dust’Paw repress a giggle.

Continuing to follow after Cinder’Blaze, Dust’Paw could see the clan camp in the distance, her pace hurrying. If she was lucky, Cinder’Blaze would be getting reported to and she could quickly say hi to Spider’Paw. If they were lucky, that was. Hm, maybe it was better that Snowflake’Sight hadn’t come on the patrol.. ||
(( how did I write all this on mobile what

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old June 4th, 2022, 07:08 AM

My Mood: Confused

@starry

Ghoststorm made her way down the slippery slope, in search of a lizard. She promised she’d hunt today, yesterday she just relaxed so she had to hunt today. Her tummy gurgled at the thought of a juicy frog. Pricking her ears, she heard a rustle.

Crouching low against the wind, she started making for the raven which was pecking at a frog. She advanced towards the bird, narrowing her eyes. Bunching her hindquarters, she jumped, pushing against the mud, grabbing the raven between her paws before giving it a killing bite. She carried the raven under a tree then buried it. She started grooming mud off her fur, then went off to hunt more.
Old June 11th, 2022, 06:47 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

He leaped for a plump bird that was flying above him. Suddenly a acorn hit the tom in the face "Huh?" Quailcall asked,his curiosity peaking. He found the source and quickly killed the squirrel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old July 6th, 2022, 12:39 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Willowpaw was looking around for any prey, slightly worried that the scent of herbs or blood was chasing away the food. She still hadn't completely healed from the fight she had with that fox. Every once and a while it came back to her in her dreams, only every time her mentor ACTUALLY died, and it wasn't just her imagination. She shuddered at the thought, focusing her mind back onto hunting, shoving the mental image into the back of her head. She looked at the warrior she was with, she had no clue who they were, and wasn't to keen on finding out, that involved talking, not one of Willowpaw's strong suites. She prefered hunting to anything, it allowed for a quiet environment. Willowpaw was about to say something, then chickened out last minute, and kept her gaze to the ground instead of up, not noticing anything prey wise. Her instinct got the better of her and she lited er head, sniffing for any scent of fox, the last time she couldn't find any prey was because of the fox, but she didn't smell anything, she still looked over her shoulder though, then focused back onto the scents she could smell.

@Catboy
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:48 PM
;-;

Darkpelt - He/Him

Darkpelt walked to the croaking swamp, he looked around "alright, let's start hunting,you know how to hunt right? You said you can hunt anything" he asked "there's Lizards, fishes, birds, frogs, toads, Swamp stuff"
-------------
@GlitterKitten
Old August 7th, 2022, 08:16 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Fenixwolf

Thunderpaw listened as Darkpelt went through the list of things. "I can catch everything accept fish." he said.
He tasted the air and caught the scent of a robin. He looked around. It was over by the dryer part eating a worm. "I'm going to catch that robin." He said, really wanting to impress Darkpelt. He tried to remember everything his mentor had told him. He crouched down and crept forward, making sure the wind was in the right place. He got closer and stoped. Then the robin hopped closer and Thunderpaw took a flying leap and killed it with a bite to it's neck. He looked at Darkpelt. "How was that?" He asked.
SC/ Pineneedle, Thunderpaw
Hey guys! I'm back and ready to RP once more!
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved

Last edited by GlitterKitten; August 7th, 2022 at 08:16 AM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 02:04 AM
;-;

Darkpelt - He/Him

Darkpelt noded "yes, that was a great catch" he said, then looking around, seeing a quite bigger than normal lizard. Darkpelt crouched down, and crept closer. The black tom leaped up in the air and landed on the lizard, killing it. Darkpelt went back to Thunderpaw. While holding the lizard between his jaws, he began to speak "alright, starting great, already 2 prey catches" he said
---------
@GlitterKitten
Old August 10th, 2022, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Ya! Do you think Dawnstar will be proud of me?" He asked. "I hope so." He sniffed the air. "I'm gonna find a mouse for Pineneedle 'cause he loves them." He padded to a different area and tasted the wind. Mouse! He crept towards it and leaped. He caught it! "Yay! I did it! Pineneedle will be proud of me! Do you think he'll take me battle training later? That would be fun! I love training! Are you going to catch something?" He then realized that he was probably talking to much. "Sorry!" He squeaked.
@Fenixwolf
SC/ Pineneedle, Thunderpaw
Hey guys! I'm back and ready to RP once more!
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved

Last edited by GlitterKitten; August 10th, 2022 at 10:49 AM.
Old August 11th, 2022, 03:27 AM
;-;

Darkpelt - He/Him

"i'm sure she will if you do a great job" Darkpelt said. "Well, every apprentice have battle trainings
He looked around, looking for prey to catch other than the plum lizard he already caught. He didn't find anythung, but Darkpelt is sure there's tons of prey in the sawmp to catch, he just needs to look carefully

Darkpelt looked furter, his ears perked as he hears a frog. He turned to the frog and saw that it was just there on a log. Darkpelt crouched down an leaped at the frog, killing it and catching it
----------------
@GlitterKitten

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 12th, 2022 at 03:56 AM.