Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM

Old March 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
"Well, best be going!" Shadowblaze meowed.
Ginger nodded and began to follow her
Old March 1st, 2017, 09:56 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Ginger nodded and began to follow her
Shadowblaze and Ginger "teleported" to the twoleg place. "He should be around here somewhere."

Come check out my forum game!

Old March 15th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A tom padded in. He was new to. Blood stained his claws and his eyes red, like blood. the bloody tom smiled and giggled evily. "This is fun. . "He said. "Im going to kill DawnFire next!" he cackled

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 17th, 2017, 11:15 PM
mapless wanderer

A dark, bracken-colored molly stood, eyes glittering maliciously as they paced the egde of the camp silently. Her claws sank into the ground as she paced... and paced... and paced... It was getting to the point of absolute boredom. The bloodthirsty she-cat did not lile being bored. For one, sometimes it made her think of everything she had messed up when she had been weak... stupid... Her pacing ceased and she dug her claws into the leaf-littered, cold ground. "Clawstrike, snap out of it. You're only going to fade faster... nobody will remember..." The Dark warrior shook herself. "Don't think of that... Ugh, where is every cat?" Clawstrike muttered to herself in frustration. "They cant possibly all be out right now? Where. Are. They." The feline sat down with a growl of irritation as their amber eyes glared out, waiting... waiting... waiting... (OPEN)

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 17th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:10 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
A dark, bracken-colored molly stood, eyes glittering maliciously as they paced the egde of the camp silently. Her claws sank into the ground as she paced... and paced... and paced... It was getting to the point of absolute boredom. The bloodthirsty she-cat did not lile being bored. For one, sometimes it made her think of everything she had messed up when she had been weak... stupid... Her pacing ceased and she dug her claws into the leaf-littered, cold ground. "Clawstrike, snap out of it. You're only going to fade faster... nobody will remember..." The Dark warrior shook herself. "Don't think of that... Ugh, where is every cat?" Clawstrike muttered to herself in frustration. "They cant possibly all be out right now? Where. Are. They." The feline sat down with a growl of irritation as their amber eyes glared out, waiting... waiting... waiting... (OPEN)
Rusticash had woken up in the familiar muggy place of no stars, or the Dark forest one could call it. The russet swirled tom had made his way through the territory, in search of his normal training companion, but had found no one. In following his nose and memory on where the camp was located, he pushed his way inside. The broad, muscular tom entered the clearing and was shocked to see that it was nearly empty. In slight shock his jaw dropped open. No seemingly called Evil cats around anymore? Surely Blazingnight, Ratnight, or even Bucknight had to be around somewhere, or maybe even that crazy mirderous leader if a Windclan at the time Singenight. Although, he had heard from the border that the Savannah had lived and moved away. He didn't really care though. The marbled red tom forced his mouth shut, and his cold green eyes swept the clearing and landed on a slightly faded warrior. He approached her, a cold smile on his maw. "Where's all the others? Or did you get left behind?" He mewed, his voice emotionless, except for the small amount of teasing in it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Bloodspit looked at the two "They left. . . ." He said padding from the shadows

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash had woken up in the familiar muggy place of no stars, or the Dark forest one could call it. The russet swirled tom had made his way through the territory, in search of his normal training companion, but had found no one. In following his nose and memory on where the camp was located, he pushed his way inside. The broad, muscular tom entered the clearing and was shocked to see that it was nearly empty. In slight shock his jaw dropped open. No seemingly called Evil cats around anymore? Surely Blazingnight, Ratnight, or even Bucknight had to be around somewhere, or maybe even that crazy mirderous leader if a Windclan at the time Singenight. Although, he had heard from the border that the Savannah had lived and moved away. He didn't really care though. The marbled red tom forced his mouth shut, and his cold green eyes swept the clearing and landed on a slightly faded warrior. He approached her, a cold smile on his maw. "Where's all the others? Or did you get left behind?" He mewed, his voice emotionless, except for the small amount of teasing in it.
Clawstrike didnt shift her gaze to him and showed no sign that she has heard him other than an irritated flick of her ear. "I am not left behind, I am just forgetting how many goodie-goodies there are these days who dont give a mouse tail for wit. Nobody honorable has died for a while, it doesnt feel like, and anyway, I'm not in the mood to go out," the Dark warrior meowed icily. "You, however, appear to have been dropped of at our little depot here because nobody wanted you near them," she said, cold venom in her voice as she shifted to turn away from him to watch the starless sky. "You appear to be of the type who belive other cats are not irritated by your presense, but the very possibility of your potentially now terminated existence ever occuring at all thoroughly upsets me. I thought only the best could come here," she sniffed in mock sadness.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Clawstrike didnt shift her gaze to him and showed no sign that she has heard him other than an irritated flick of her ear. "I am not left behind, I am just forgetting how many goodie-goodies there are these days who dont give a mouse tail for wit. Nobody honorable has died for a while, it doesnt feel like, and anyway, I'm not in the mood to go out," the Dark warrior meowed icily. "You, however, appear to have been dropped of at our little depot here because nobody wanted you near them," she said, cold venom in her voice as she shifted to turn away from him to watch the starless sky. "You appear to be of the type who belive other cats are not irritated by your presense, but the very possibility of your potentially now terminated existence ever occuring at all thoroughly upsets me. I thought only the best could come here," she sniffed in mock sadness.
Rusticash was not exactly liking this cat. Sure he was used to so called, evil cats, or as he preferred to call them, ambitious cats, and their attitude, but there was no need for the harsh tone now. Not when he had popped in to find his trainer. "Well you got one thing right. No one seems to want me anymore, but I honestly don't care. Let them act like I'm not there, that way I can get my business done without interruption." He hissed more so to himself than to Clawstrike. "But I came here looking for someone who has been....improving my battle skills. Didn't see them in our normal meeting spot so I came looking. And I am not a cat who's life has been terminated. I, obviously unlike you, am still living, I just come here to get away from and the wishy washy a Starclan loving cats in Shdaowclan. Is that so bad?" He added, in almost a challenging flare. "But no, I may not be the best, but that's certainly what I've been striving for my whole life." He spat back at her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

The scarred, black and white she-cat looked around with narrowed green eyes. She flexed her claws, her torn ears flicking as she growled and looked around. The place she was in was dark, no stars glittered in the sky. "The Place of No Stars, fair enough.." she growled. The she-cat padded off to try and find another hell-bound cat in the dark, starless place.
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

The she-cat, named Frozenheart, recalled what she had done to get here. Out of rage, she had murdered her mate for trying to take one of her kits to ShadowClan, because he had kin in the Clan. She had killed Robinpaw, Sparkpaw, and Hushedsong because they had seen her, and she was exiled by her leader for the crimes. Frozenheart grunted under her breath, this was all her mate Iceblaze's fault! Her eyes glittered coldly, her paws making soft crunches on the ground below them. She would get revenge, she was sure of it. A malicious grin spread onto her face and she snickered. "Get ready, Iceblaze.."