Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old April 25th, 2020, 07:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
softpaw followed close behind gentlethunder until he stopped and asked a question, she huffed and sighed with a small look of frustration in her eye, "no sir, she didn't teach me anything...the most experience I have with fighting, is battling cobaltshade in order to become and apprentice early, but that was with the help of a lot of other kits." she explained. softpaw hoped he wouldn't get angry and he'd just understand it wasn't her fault she didn't know how to fight.

@Starbot

The Warrior let out an aggrivated sigh "Lightfeather's an ass. Okay. You'll learn the basics in no time. First before I have you fight me I want you to do as
I do."
he instructed. Without any more explination Gentlethunder crouched down, belly brushing the sand beneath him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:01 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

softpaw nodded and watched gentlethunder, she immediately got into the same crouch. softpaw kept her eyes locked on his pose and adjusted her's to match perfectly, "how's this?" softpaw asked before looking ahead, she was dying to start fighting like a true warrior!

@Starbot

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:01 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Ringpaw padded lightly among the trees, her minty green eyes exhausted from the journey from twolegplace. She would do anything to lay in a nice fern nest right now, but she wasnt't sure if she was even in RiverClan territory yet. This place seemed a bit unfamiliar to her, yet she could swear that there was RiverClan scent here. So she was home, then, right? She hoped so, at least. Her dainty paws ached from so much walking, and her usually lush, glossy coat was in need of a good washing. Blinking sleepily in front of her, she saw somecat up ahead. “Hello?“, she called out. “Who's there?“ she hoped it was one of her fellow clanmates, she just wanted to go home and eat a nice mouse. After all of that disgusting twoleg food, she'd do anything for some Fresh-kill. [ @Beau ]

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
Ringpaw padded lightly among the trees, her minty green eyes exhausted from the journey from twolegplace. She would do anything to lay in a nice fern nest right now, but she wasnt't sure if she was even in RiverClan territory yet. This place seemed a bit unfamiliar to her, yet she could swear that there was RiverClan scent here. So she was home, then, right? She hoped so, at least. Her dainty paws ached from so much walking, and her usually lush, glossy coat was in need of a good washing. Blinking sleepily in front of her, she saw somecat up ahead. “Hello?“, she called out. “Who's there?“ she hoped it was one of her fellow clanmates, she just wanted to go home and eat a nice mouse. After all of that disgusting twoleg food, she'd do anything for some Fresh-kill. [ @Beau ]
Grizzlybug has been poking around in the sleepy thicket, searching for some mice and voles to bring home when he heard the sound of a voice. The big fearsome warrior nearly jumped out of his fluff, and had to sheepishly lick his chest fur as he turned around to see a much smaller cat behind him. The massive tomcat blinked at the slightly disheveled young she-cat and offered a friendly smile. He wasn’t much of the ‘get off my land’ type, but technically it was his job to get her off of his land, so Grizz chirped, “hey, kid- how’d you get so far into Riverclan territory without some cat noticing you?” She looked vaguely familiar and the smells of twoleg and outskirts seemed to be just barely tinged with Riverclan. Whether that was from a possible past with the clan or from her trudging through their land, he wasn’t sure.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:55 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Koistream felt an extreme sense of calmness engulf him as he entered the unexplored part of the forest. No wonder it was called the sleepy thicket, he felt so... at peace. "Show me what you can do," Koistream muttered, yawning widely.

{ @Sparkling Bliss }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @S-oft; ]

Fogpaw stopped dead in his tracks and kept still to scent the air. He also stood there to try and find vibrations on the ground. He felt the ground move and he looked up. There he saw a mouse. "There's a mouse over there.", he meowed, pointing towards a rock with his tail. He kept his voice low. Fogpaw felt another vibration on the ground and he scented a vole. He looked over towards it. "There's a vole over there.", he pointed over where the vole was munching on a couple of seeds.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:48 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Grizzlybug has been poking around in the sleepy thicket, searching for some mice and voles to bring home when he heard the sound of a voice. The big fearsome warrior nearly jumped out of his fluff, and had to sheepishly lick his chest fur as he turned around to see a much smaller cat behind him. The massive tomcat blinked at the slightly disheveled young she-cat and offered a friendly smile. He wasn’t much of the ‘get off my land’ type, but technically it was his job to get her off of his land, so Grizz chirped, “hey, kid- how’d you get so far into Riverclan territory without some cat noticing you?” She looked vaguely familiar and the smells of twoleg and outskirts seemed to be just barely tinged with Riverclan. Whether that was from a possible past with the clan or from her trudging through their land, he wasn’t sure.
Ringpaw gazed up at the muscular warrior as he approached and dipped her head respectfully. “I am Ringpaw, and I have returned to Riverclan after being captured by twolegs. I would like to go home and speak with Lionstar... Please.“ her voice broke a little on the last word, she was just so, so happy, glad to finally be going home to her clan.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
Ringpaw gazed up at the muscular warrior as he approached and dipped her head respectfully. “I am Ringpaw, and I have returned to Riverclan after being captured by twolegs. I would like to go home and speak with Lionstar... Please.“ her voice broke a little on the last word, she was just so, so happy, glad to finally be going home to her clan.
“Oh, wonderful,” Grizzlybug chirped, glad not to have to run a cat off the territory. He wasn’t a fan of making himself scary and chasing other cats away- especially when they were small. “C’mon then, Ringpaw. The name’s Grizzlybug, nice to meet you!” With that, Grizz turned toward camp and trotted off, keeping a more reasonable pace for the tired looking apprentice. He was glad that the hint of Riverclan on her fur had been her own scent rather than a product of rolling around in the scent line- it always made him feel good to guide cats home. Like a little star cat.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:20 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @S-oft; ]

Fogpaw stopped dead in his tracks and kept still to scent the air. He also stood there to try and find vibrations on the ground. He felt the ground move and he looked up. There he saw a mouse. "There's a mouse over there.", he meowed, pointing towards a rock with his tail. He kept his voice low. Fogpaw felt another vibration on the ground and he scented a vole. He looked over towards it. "There's a vole over there.", he pointed over where the vole was munching on a couple of seeds.
Koistream sighed, dropping to a crouch with his ears perked forwards. "Get the vole," He whispered, nose twitching as he smelt the pungent smell of the small mouse.
A shudder ran through his body as he shifted silent through the underground, catching the mouse with ease.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:57 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

“Oh, wonderful,” Grizzlybug chirped, glad not to have to run a cat off the territory. He wasn’t a fan of making himself scary and chasing other cats away- especially when they were small. “C’mon then, Ringpaw. The name’s Grizzlybug, nice to meet you!” With that, Grizz turned toward camp and trotted off, keeping a more reasonable pace for the tired looking apprentice. He was glad that the hint of Riverclan on her fur had been her own scent rather than a product of rolling around in the scent line- it always made him feel good to guide cats home. Like a little star cat.
(Awh, Grizzlybug's personality is so cute <3) Amberpaw smiled brightly at the friendly warrior, a sparkle in her eyes at the warm welcome he was showing towards her. She hoped the rest of Riverclan would be the same. She trotted after the warrior, taking careful steps in case something pierced her delicate paws. She gazed around, feeling a calmness sweep over her. This place made her feel at peace. She glanced up at Grizzlybug, her long, fluffy tail whisking behind her as they walked. “Pleased to meet you, too, Grizzlybug!“, she replied, her voice high and peppy. Her minty green gaze followed a butterfly that fluttered past, and she suddenly itched to chase it like a kit. She smiled and continued to trot after the warrior, her mind filled with butterflies and sunshine and naps for a few moments until her daydream disappeared as she remembered she didn't have a kit's luxuries anymore. Sighing softly, she glanced up at Grizzlybug, her eyes bright as she tried to think of something to talk about. “What has been going on in the clans these past few moons? How is everyone?“ Ringpaw hummed lightly in content as she watched the white, fluffy clouds roll by across a lovely blue sky.

♡ character page wip ♡