Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old January 4th, 2023, 01:59 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Fogcloud slipped from the warriors den and into the area where they were collecting kits to do the training they needed. Though Fogcloud would be taking the kits out to actually swim once she had taught them some of the safety rules and such of swimming. They had made that the place she would be teaching them to swim was safe for them. Her hazel eyes looked around the one kit who had wanted to swim, Crabkit...ah she'll just call for the young one.

"Crabkit, lets get going on your swimming lesson."

@Fawnhearted

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:26 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Crabkit
She/Her

---

As if being summoned, the calico kit waddled over to where she had been called, with such determination and dedication in her paws, as if she were running to fetch the last piece of catmint on the entire territory.

Upon her arrival, she looked towards Fogcloud, trying to decide what to say. She wasn't too keen on swimming, especially in this weather, but she wanted to be an "apprenmice" like Stickpaw.

The small calico kit seemed to be deciding what to say, and Crabkit finally decided on a simple greeting.

"Hi."

@perseus.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
As the kittens - and three apprentices - taking her class gathered around, Fawnpaw gave them each a smile. She dipped her head to Bluebellpaw who greeted her and wished her a good morning. "Good morning to you too, Bluebellpaw." Another cat who had been raised with manners? It was rare but the thought of it made Fawnpaw a little happy. It wasn't often she heard other cats doing that anymore.

Whiskers twitched in amusement at the tumbled combination of Lynxkit and Snakekit. It seemed that their cousin had it handled though so Fawnpaw allowed her blue gaze to drift over the rest of the cats. Nightpaw had come, and Stonekit. Cloudpaw of course caught her gaze, and she smiled shyly towards him. He was perhaps the oldest cat here, and the biggest, practically bursting at the seems to be a warrior. She did briefly wonder why he wanted to partake in this class - and a rush of heat flooded her face when a little voice told her that perhaps it was to spend time with her. No no no, that was just preposterous! Maybe he just wanted to learn about herbs, too...

One kit wasn't present and that was Fallowkit, but Fawnpaw figured they must've overslept and were still in the nursery. No bother, she could include them in the next group. "Thank you all for coming. This lessons I'm going to go over today will focus on three basic herbs that are used for healing, and some quick remedies for the most common issues I see as the Clan's medicine cat." So far, off to a good start! As she talked about herbs, her eyes began to twinkle and glow with a certain light. She truly did love her job, and any chance she got to speak about what she had learned would always be beneficial to her.

"The first one that is perhaps the most common are cobwebs. They look like this." Moving one of the leaves that had been covering up the cobwebs off, Fawnpaw gestured to the sticky silky strand with one paw. "You might have seen a warrior or two around here with them; they act as bandages and keep wounds from getting dirty or infected. Sort of like a barrier - how the nursery den walls keep out the cold on especially chilly nights." Using one paw she pushed the leaf forward so that all of the kittens and apprentices could take a good look at what it looked like and let the information sink in. And, of course, ask any questions they had.

[ Herb Class Attendees:
Stonekit [ @Pheasantflight ]
Nightpaw [ @Ravenss ]
Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ]
Cloudpaw [ @canineantics ]
Snakekit and Lynxkit [ @~Umbreon~ ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; January 4th, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:44 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
As the kittens - and three apprentices - taking her class gathered around, Fawnpaw gave them each a smile. She dipped her head to Bluebellpaw who greeted her and wished her a good morning. "Good morning to you too, Bluebellpaw." Another cat who had been raised with manners? It was rare but the thought of it made Fawnpaw a little happy. It wasn't often she heard other cats doing that anymore.

Whiskers twitched in amusement at the tumbled combination of Lynxkit and Snakekit. It seemed that their cousin had it handled though so Fawnpaw allowed her blue gaze to drift over the rest of the cats. Nightpaw had come, and Stonekit. Cloudpaw of course caught her gaze, and she smiled shyly towards him. He was perhaps the oldest cat here, and the biggest, practically bursting at the seems to be a warrior. She did briefly wonder why he wanted to partake in this class - and a rush of heat flooded her face when a little voice told her that perhaps it was to spend time with her. No no no, that was just preposterous! Maybe he just wanted to learn about herbs, too...

One kit wasn't present and that was Fallowkit, but Fawnpaw figured they must've overslept and were still in the nursery. No bother, she could include them in the next group. "Thank you all for coming. This lessons I'm going to go over today will focus on three basic herbs that are used for healing, and some quick remedies for the most common issues I see as the Clan's medicine cat." So far, off to a good start! As she talked about herbs, her eyes began to twinkle and glow with a certain light. She truly did love her job, and any chance she got to speak about what she had learned would always be beneficial to her.

"The first one that is perhaps the most common are cobwebs. They look like this." Moving one of the leaves that had been covering up the cobwebs off, Fawnpaw gestured to the sticky silky strand with one paw. "You might have seen a warrior or two around here with them; they act as bandages and keep wounds from getting dirty or infected. Sort of like a barrier - how the nursery den walls keep out the cold on especially chilly nights." Using one paw she pushed the leaf forward so that all of the kittens and apprentices could take a good look at what it looked like and let the information sink in. And, of course, ask any questions they had.

[ Herb Class Attendees:
Stonekit [ @Pheasantflight ]
Nightpaw [ @Ravenss ]
Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ]
Cloudpaw [ @canineantics ]
Snakekit and Lynxkit [ @~Umbreon~ ]
"oooooouuuuhhhh!!! Looks sticky!" the two kits chorused at once in sink. Lynxkit looked at Snakekit and the two began to excitedly whisper to each other about Cobwebs and Spidars

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old January 5th, 2023, 05:35 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

BLUEBELLPAW

Bluebellpaw, ever the studious pupil, practically absorbed everything Fawnpaw had said. The sticky, silky strand seemed to want to curl up into Fawnpaw's fur, and she had a faint vision of being covered in honey, sticking to absolutely everything.

Okay, so cobwebs were used as bandages, and clearly were not to be underestimated with the strength or the stickiness. Fair enough.

She grimaced at the talk of her cousins. Spiders? Gross. She really didn't want to dislike them, but they freaked her out. Ick...

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Kit Burrow

CLOUDPAW { @birdie ♥ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Sitting silently amongst the other apprentices and the several kittens, the large black-and-white tomcat couldn't help but smile warmly and dip his head to Fawnpaw once she caught his gaze. Cloudpaw probably stuck out like a broken claw in her herb class, which was supposed to be more for younger cats with far less experience. However, how could the RiverClan apprentice ever risk a chance to see the beautiful molly? That was enough for Cloudpaw, and something wanted to tell him that she was thinking something along the same lines. Of course, he would pay attention to the class itself too, herbs were important to clan-life after all. And who knows? If he knew the basics, maybe he could be a little more reckless without worrying anyone. Fawnpaw would probably bap him if she ever heard Cloudpaw say such a thing. If anyone could read his mind, this was simply a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously...

Once the lesson finally began, Cloudpaw made sure to sit up straight, and give Fawnpaw his full, undivided attention—as he often tended to do. As the brown-furred molly began to speak, he couldn't help but notice how happy she appeared while discussing herbs, her eyes sparkling and her whole form practically glowing with passion. It made the curly-furred apprentice happy to see his best friend so in tune with her rank. As much as he tended to resent StarClan for various things, Cloudpaw had to admit that the stars hadn't steered wrong with choosing young Fawnpaw to be RiverClan's next medicine cat.

The first herb, though it wasn't really an herb, that was shown was cobwebs. A simple start and overall quite easy to understand the purpose. He leaned forward a little to look at the leaf with the sticky webs covering it as Fawnpaw showed it to the group. The way that the medicine cat spoke about them was almost poetic, though Cloudpaw would hardly know what poems even are. He was far from a cat who was smooth with his words. The white-and-black tomcat turned his head to glance at two of the kittens present—Lynxkit and Snakekit—who seemed rather thrilled to be here. The two's innocent enthusiasm and hushed whispers about spiders made him chuckle softly to himself. Cloudpaw parted his jaws to say something, but then quickly closed them. This was Fawnpaw's class, and he didn't dare want to take the spotlight. He had no questions to ask the medicine cat, and his comments most likely would come off as self-centered or idiotic. So, he kept silent. The large curly tomcat made a tiny mental note in his brain regarding the cobwebs.
Old January 7th, 2023, 01:43 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@birdie

[7/10]
There seemed to be an even number of small cats and slightly larger small cats, with the two quiet ones and the one who was reprimanding his denmates, stood out in stark contrast compared to him and the two loud ones. He didn't much care for the loud ones, them being too bouncy for their own sake. Previously on Stonekits adventurous exploits, the tom had discovered the existence of maturity, something that he was determined to show off here, just to show the oldish cats that he was cool and definitely someone they should consider talking to. What maturity was, he didn't quite know, but he had a vague semblance of an idea, and for now, that was good enough.

There was the slightly embarrassing moment of realization when he noticed that he had not a clue of the names of half of these cats, but that was something that could be remedied easily. Today he was here to learn, not make new friends, though, if Fawncat would allow him, he would gladly snatch any chance to get to talk to someone, share his findings. It didn't sneak past him that Fawncat's eyes kept moving back to one of the older cats there, which was super cool. He couldn't help but think of how great it would be if he too had a friend, especially one that was so big. Ears pricked up as Fawncat began and his eyes moved back to the collection of herbs laid out before the crew.

"Cob. Webs. Cobwebs." He repeated the word as she gestured at the sticky things. "So, they keep dirt out and keep the blood in?" He tilted his head despite quietly rewarding himself for asking a probably relevant question. Father always said that if he had a question, someone else probably had the same one. He stuck out a paw and reached hesitantly towards the leaf before drawing it back. Maybe he shouldn't touch it, maybe it was poisoned or something, that'd be cool. Where did cobwebs come from? That was the one thing that didn't quite make sense. Did they just magically appear?

He took a break to look around at the other cats, stepping slightly away from Lynxkit and Snakekit as they talked of spiders. As interesting as bugs were, arachnids were just a bit too sneaky for his taste. They had too many eyes, way too many eyes. But wait, perhaps the spider discussion was connected to the cobwebs- perhaps the cobwebs came from the spiders, or were spider-houses. Aha. The biggest big-ish cat seemed to have something to say before the sudden shutting of the mouth, but Stonekit wasn't paying any mind, only catching a quick chuckle before his head moved back to Fawncat.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; January 7th, 2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old January 7th, 2023, 03:45 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

@~Umbreon~

"There you guys are! Are we done playing?" She asked softly
Old January 7th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! :D View Post
@~Umbreon~

"There you guys are! Are we done playing?" She asked softly
Snakekit shushed them "we're learning about herbs" he trilled

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old January 7th, 2023, 03:49 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Icekits puffy coat seemed to fluff a bit more, Did I interupt a teaching? am I gonna get in trouble? She thought. She darted out without saying a word, retreating to her mother