Today 02:03 AM

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:00 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei Fenugreek View Post

"Eck! Now Goop is all Goopy" Giggled Goop'paw as he wiggled out from underneith the other apprentice. he dug up a clump and toost it in Shadowpaws direction

"How fittin- Ooooh...! Game on." Shadowpaw said before shaking her head to get some of the muck off of herself. She started to kick up the muck with her hind legs trying for max splash, though it was hard to keep her footing.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:08 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

At the offer of a minnow, Batflight's ears pricked. "Oh, would you really? Awww, thanks Pearnose!" Her mouth watered at the thought. Birds and frogs were fine, but they didn't hold a candle to the salty treat.
She ignored the other cat's tone, playing it up. "Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses. Keeping me company, catching me fish, bringing me gossip,... I must be your favourite cat ever," she purred, resting her head on her paws.
- - -

"How do you even catch a minnow anyways? I swear to StarClan if I fall into the water just for a minnow I'll murder you, Batflight." She meows, trying to brush off the way the other cat purred. She never knew how to act around Batflight. She always felt so weird around Batflight. It was never like this before. What changed? It was probably just because of Chirpshine and their fight. She'd just grown closer to Batflight. That's all.

"My favorite cat ever? Ha! You wish. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She teases with a smirk replacing her smile.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:12 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

"How fittin- Ooooh...! Game on." Shadowpaw said before shaking her head to get some of the muck off of herself. She started to kick up the muck with her hind legs trying for max splash, though it was hard to keep her footing.
Goop'paw squealled and Ran in Circles in the Muck, splashing with each bound forward

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:17 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

DeerPounce sat down.

(CLOSED)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:23 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Goop'paw squealled and Ran in Circles in the Muck, splashing with each bound forward

Shadowpaw was covered in muck by now. So she tried to punch the other apprentice again but was not very accurate given the whole mess. "I'll get cha again!" She giggled.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:29 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:

Shadowpaw was covered in muck by now. So she tried to punch the other apprentice again but was not very accurate given the whole mess. "I'll get cha again!" She giggled.
getting waked in the nose Goop'paw rinkled his nose before letting out a laugh. "Mucky As Ever Shadowy" he meowed, Mimicking Yellow'paw this Time

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:44 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
getting waked in the nose Goop'paw rinkled his nose before letting out a laugh. "Mucky As Ever Shadowy" he meowed, Mimicking Yellow'paw this Time
Shadowpaw stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry before she started to giggle. "Could say the same to you!" She then looked around the clearing quickly. "Hehe maybe we should clean ourselves before the stinky warriors yell at us!" She then acted all hoity toity doing little stomps around "Oh apprentices no fun allowed, you must be bored forever, hoo hum!"
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:56 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Violetfang was laying in the clearing eating her share for the day, she had not eaten at all with how busy she was! now she finally got a break. amazing how peaceful the clan was, maybe grumpy as everyone says but- peaceful nonetheless. she sighed looking at everything while eating her food. she finished up and buried the rest, as soon as she got up she saw something. a kit!? "hello little kit, are you lost?" she asked.

@Streamtail @raggedstalagmite.
@Pumpkin Latte
@ChaosBringer.
@The Doctor
@Spookez.
@Festive Snowyfeathr
@CattleCaller. H/H.
@IGotAShoomyForChristmas
@_Eclipse_

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 2nd, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:00 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:

Shadowpaw stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry before she started to giggle. "Could say the same to you!" She then looked around the clearing quickly. "Hehe maybe we should clean ourselves before the stinky warriors yell at us!" She then acted all hoity toity doing little stomps around "Oh apprentices no fun allowed, you must be bored forever, hoo hum!"
"urgh, how imature" Goop'paw meowed Mimicking Dawnstar, before giggling loudly "indeed, maybe we should clean up, we mights gets itchyness later from muckiness"

Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:07 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
Violetfang was laying in the clearing eating her share for the day, she had not eaten at all with how busy she was! now she finally got a break. amazing how peaceful the clan was, maybe grumpy as everyone says but- peaceful nonetheless. she sighed looking at everything while eating her food. she finished up and buried the rest, as soon as she got up she saw something. a kit!? "hello little kit, are you lost?" she asked.

@Streamtail
Meadowkit snickers, a mischievous glint in her eye. "No, I'm most definitely not lost! I have come to defeat the oldies, such as yourself, take over the camp, then bask in the glory of your defeat. Many support the cause, do not underestimate youth, it shall be your downfall,"

Meadowkit cuts straight to the point, leaving no room for meaningless cooing or baby-talk, the normal reaction when an oldie first starts talking to her. She has lived on her own, without parents, for quite some time now, she is perfectly capable of handling herself. Lost? Her? What an insolent question! Of course she's not lost! She's lived here all her life!

"Now, you must know, I am deeply offended by your question. I've lived here all my life! How could I be lost? Well, never the matter, you shall be the army's very second victim!"

(Whoever has a victim that you want the kits to attack, you can go ahead and yeet them in!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 2nd, 2023 at 09:09 PM.