Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 08:45 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:43 AM
A music box's melody
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:28 AM
Martenburr's Finder
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:19 AM
Poll: Which Thunderclan...
by Mizu
Last post by paris
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2017, 10:54 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post

"Was it really the running you wanted to keep doing?" Swiftpaw asked "Or was it something else?" She turned and padded back to their friends, who were waiting for them
"You guys get so carried away," Curlypaw sighed, his curly fur more out of control than usual
"Yeah, show offs," Snowpaw grumbled, ears back in annoyance.

"Always see right through me dontcha," Hunterpaw teased and padded after her with a grin, smirking at his siblings. "Dont hate the player, hate the game."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 8th, 2017, 12:08 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Always see right through me dontcha," Hunterpaw teased and padded after her with a grin, smirking at his siblings. "Dont hate the player, hate the game."
"The game wouldn't take place without the player," Snowpaw meowed smugly
"And with the game comes rules," Curlypaw added
"When those rules are broken by the player," Snowpaw chimed
"The only one to be blamed is the player themselves!" The two said together

Old July 8th, 2017, 01:25 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"It depends on who you ask, but for me, Gorsefeather brought me to Windclan during the great fire in Thunderclan's territory. He brought Bramblekit and I when we were just barely kits. Singenight, then Singeflicker let us stay, he saved our lives and we owed him everything." Ebonyflicker's head was raised high and he puffed his chest out proudly. "Singenight trained me to be the best fighter I could want to be. I took up the second part of his name to remember what he did for me and one of my only friends at that time." He finished the short story, his eyes filled with pride, "I grew up with cats from other clans who looked up to others they'd grown up with, Brokenpeak with Ashnight, Reedbriar with Bucknight, and Moonwhisker with Ratnight." The way he'd said Moonwhisker was filled with longing as he thought of the she-cat, shaking his head slightly, "She always was stubborn.." He purred, "Life with them was fun, all the dares and bets, I miss them a lot." The golden warrior rose an eyebrow and laughed, "I know I never was too careful with dust clouds."
Midgepaw nodded, realizing that maybe those "evil cats"
were not as bad as they were told to be, if they would do that for kits, and train them so that they could survive. The whole idea made Midgepaw wonder if everything they'd been told was as truthful as they'd thought it was, and how much of it was just a big web of lies. They listened in closely to what their mentor told them, hanging on to his every word, feeling that what was Bering said was important, and that they might possibly need to remember this stuff in the future, as it could very well come in handy. They listened as Ebonyflicker started listing of more names, surprised at the tone he used when mentioning the second to last name. Midgepaw twitched their long whiskers curiously, but made no comment on it, not wanting to offend the warrior, because Midge had a feeling that f they asked about it, Ebony would probably go into a rather foul mood, and they weren't in the mood to tpdeal with a bad tempered tom, but quite the opposite. “Thwn why can't you go back and be with them?” the mottled apprentice asked, sounding rather concerned.
Old July 8th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"True." Tealeaf replied, her tail swaying softly behind her. "I bet they couldn't, they don't have our specialty. Though she was a bit short for a WindClan cat, she'd be surprisingly tall compared to a ShadowClan or ThunderClan cat. She chuckled. "Well, we can talk like this during our private sessions, but I don't suggest bad-mouthing the other Clans to every cat." She mewed, some were especially sensitive when it came to Clan relations. "Especially the very sensitive cats." Tealeaf added, remembering when she offended someone with a RiveClan joke. "Oh, it does. I've been before." She giggled as they approached the boarder. The scent was odd to describe, a mix of odd prey and something sour. It made Tealeaf - being used to the fresh heather and rabbit scents of the moor - cringe. "Er - you don't have to smell this scent as long.." she mewed to Ferretpaw.
The black-furred male padded along beside his mentor, listening to her words as he looked up at the dull-colored sky. He was surprised to hear her agree with him, which usually wasn’t the case when he talked with warriors. Ferretpaw, however, rolled his eyes. “Trust me, if I badmouthed cats in public, my brother would definitely give me a whack over the ears for doing such a thing.” He remarked, shaking his head softly, “And it’s not like they don’t badmouth Windclan, I know that some Thunderclan and Riverclan cats have a few not-so-nice words about us.” As they approached the Shadowclan border this time around, the young apprentice looked up at the dense pine trees that inhabited their land and the more muddy, damp texture that the ground seemed to hold. His green-hued gaze flickered over to Tealeaf as she warned him that he didn’t have to scent it for long. He huffed and stalked forward, parting his jaws. It couldn’t be as bad as Riverclan smell. There was something foul in the air, which stung his nose and he turned to Tealeaf. “Something does smell truly awful over there..” He said to her, a little quiet since they were so close to the border.
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:53 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Cavemist tilted his hard, surprised. “Oh? What do you mean by that?” he said, puzzled. What was wrong with other toms? This, this he had to know, it peaked his curiosity just too much to ignore. “Thanks you! If you ever have an apprentice, I'm sure they'll be great!” he added, nodding at Caracalspirit in a strange gesture, indicating that he was done speaking, and it was her turn yo answer his question, because he just had to get an answer, but he did his best to remain patient, paws prickling eagerly.
"It hasn't happened to me, but I know some toms go a bit crazy after rejection." She replied, shrugging. "Not all of them - I know a lot of nice toms - but some." She smiled at the thought of having an apprentice. "All I know is I'd want one with a bit of respect towards me. I couldn't deal with fighting them all day." She chuckled. She felt a bit guilty that she'd talked about toms in that way, but it was true and it had happened before. She was lucky that she'd never rejected someone insane.
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:11 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The black-furred male padded along beside his mentor, listening to her words as he looked up at the dull-colored sky. He was surprised to hear her agree with him, which usually wasn’t the case when he talked with warriors. Ferretpaw, however, rolled his eyes. “Trust me, if I badmouthed cats in public, my brother would definitely give me a whack over the ears for doing such a thing.” He remarked, shaking his head softly, “And it’s not like they don’t badmouth Windclan, I know that some Thunderclan and Riverclan cats have a few not-so-nice words about us.” As they approached the Shadowclan border this time around, the young apprentice looked up at the dense pine trees that inhabited their land and the more muddy, damp texture that the ground seemed to hold. His green-hued gaze flickered over to Tealeaf as she warned him that he didn’t have to scent it for long. He huffed and stalked forward, parting his jaws. It couldn’t be as bad as Riverclan smell. There was something foul in the air, which stung his nose and he turned to Tealeaf. “Something does smell truly awful over there..” He said to her, a little quiet since they were so close to the border.
Tealeaf nodded at the statement, then sighed. "Oh, I know they do. They think we're scrawny and weak. Ha!" She barked out a laugh, not loud but clearly irritated by how the others thought her Clan was weak. She grimaced at the muddy ground that looked odd, but she shook her head. That's what ShadowClan cats liked, so why shouldn't they enjoy it? But it looked so.. weird. She didn't want her apprentice to scent for too long, as the smell still made her eyes water from the sourness. "Yes, we should head back before we get sick. Who knows what's over there?" She shivered, walking in the other direction as the air cleared and she could breath the fresh, clean moor air again.
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:40 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Thistlepaw padded alongside his mentor as they made their way onto the moor. Ambercloud was taking him for his first hunting patrol. The sun was bright and the grass felt dry under his paws. "You sure the rabbits won't be in their shades burrows this time of day? Starclan knows I would if I were them."
Ambercloud trotted towards a small clump of heather alongside her apprentice. This'll be a nice place to start. Rabbit burrows dotted the hilly landscape below them. They were very high up.
"They might," she answered the tom, "but they've got to eat sometime, right?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:12 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"The game wouldn't take place without the player," Snowpaw meowed smugly
"And with the game comes rules," Curlypaw added
"When those rules are broken by the player," Snowpaw chimed
"The only one to be blamed is the player themselves!" The two said together

Hunterpaw stared at them, then looked at Swiftpaw for a long moment, then back at his siblings with a deadpan look. "That doesnt make any sense."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Chanterellepaw slipped into the clearing, her golden and white fur shining. She blinked her large, blue eyes and looked around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to. Thistlepaw. The beautiful apprentice glanced sideways to see the smaller tom gaping at her beautiful pelt. Smiling sweetly, Chanterelle started to walk towards Thistlepaw.
Thistlepaw saw the pretty young she cat padding toward him and nearly choked trying to swallow the bite of crow still in his mouth. "Hi Chanterellepaw," he meowed, spitting out a black feather. He froze, his pelt cold as he looked up from the feather, mortified.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Socks; @The Eye Of The Storm; @CandyFlossCat;

Eelgaze began yowling and dug her claws into the moss bedding as she tried to ignore the pain. "R-Rushflame!", she called. Rushflame perked his ears and padded out of the warriors' den, going into the nursery. "Oh, right! Should I go and get you a stick?", he asked. "Y-Yes, please!", the she-cat replied as Rushflame quickly exited camp to look for a stick. He remembered that there were a few sticks near the old log on the moors and dashed across the moorlands. The ginger point Siamese picked up one of the sticks and headed back to camp. It took him a while to get back to camp and Rushflame padded back to the nursery, but realized that the first kit, a tom, had already came while Rushflame was getting the stick from the log on the moors. He gave the stick to Eelgaze. The Maine Coon bit down on the stick as the second kit, a tom-kit, came.

Eelgaze winced, biting down on the stick again as the third kit came, a tom-kit. Rushflame licked the kits and picked them each up gently by the scruff, one at a time, and placed them next to their mother. Eelgaze bit down harder on the stick this time as the fourth kit, a she-kit, came. Rushflame licked her and placed the she-kit next to her brothers by their mother.

Eelgaze looked at Rushflame. Rushflame nodded to her as he knew what she was going to say next. "What should we name them?", she asked. Rushflame thought for a moment before replying. "The firstborn tom-kit should be named Specklekit. The secondborn kit should be named Mudkit.", he responded. Eelgaze nodded and then replied. "The third born tom-kit should be named Foxkit. And then, the she-kit should be named Gingerkit.", Eelgaze said, licking the four kits. Foxkit mewled in protest until his mother stopped licking him. "Well, Foxkit's going to be quite the troublemaker when the kits are older," Rushflame chuckled.

Eelgaze nodded. "Do you want me to get you something from the freshkill pile?", the tom asked. "No, thank you, Rushflame. I'm fine.", the Maine Coon she-cat replied. Rushflame nodded, grooming his mate's head. "I hope that our kits grow up to be great warriors.", he said, nuzzling Eelgaze. "I hope so.", she responded.

(Okay, wow... I typed too many words...)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread