Old December 21st, 2018, 10:35 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post
~ @Killer of Madness ~

Curltail, made her way out of the camp to get away from her clanmates. She didn't exactly feel all that well and didn't know what was wrong. The molly looked at her paws as she walked. Curltail sniffed the air and scented a squirrel nearby. She got into a hunters crouch and stalked forward. "I got you." she whispered. She stepped in a twig and watched the squirrel go running. Curltail sprang after it, jumping into a tree where the squirrel had gone.
The warrior padded out of the camp, and after his mate. "Curltail!" He yowled. He realized the tree was dead. "Curltail! Get down!" He wailed, his eyes were wide with horror. "Oh no no no..." He launched himself up, grasping on the tee with his claws and pulled up. Get down...please...

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; December 21st, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old December 21st, 2018, 12:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
The warrior padded out of the camp, and after his mate. "Curltail!" He yowled. He realized the tree was dead. "Curltail! Get down!" He wailed, his eyes were wide with horror. "Oh no no no..." He launched himself up, grasping on the tee with his claws and pulled up. Get down...please...
Cutltail glanced at Baderfang with wide. She felt the branch begin to give way underneath her. Finally the branch snapped and she feel to the ground, knocking her head into the gtound extremely hard.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 21st, 2018, 04:47 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Okay!" Eaglepaw couldn't hide his excitement. He walked quickly beside the molly, the sunshine filtering through the leaves. Eaglepaw decided He liked Milkywillow. He listened intently to his mentor. "Well no, Skykit is my friend, but not my best friend" He explained. "Bellkit, her sister is my best friend!" He said. He could smell something funny. It smelt like the fresh kill pile. Well, we've got to get to the border first! He thought to himself. "Where's the border?" Eaglepaw asked.
“Not much too far ahead” Milkywillow said intently. She slipped through a small bush and whisked her tail for him to follow her. Milkywillow could smell RiverClan but wanted him to get used to the smell and said, “Do you know what that smell is?” She looked around at the border she had seen so many times. Her eyes whisked around trying to see if any other cats were there but she couldn’t see any cats. “Let’s continue” She meowed softly,her eyes whisking around the trees. She also wanted to see if he could know the SkyClan scent he grew up with. “Can you recognize this scent?” She meowed gesturing to a small bush for him to scent if he didn’t know already. She decided that she enjoyed gaveling an apprentice and would enjoy the six moons with him. Even though she was 43 moons old,she had never had an apprentice and would worry that she might never get one. Her fear was turned to joy as Goursestar had called her name yesterday and she loved him like a mother would.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old December 21st, 2018, 05:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
“Not much too far ahead” Milkywillow said intently. She slipped through a small bush and whisked her tail for him to follow her. Milkywillow could smell RiverClan but wanted him to get used to the smell and said, “Do you know what that smell is?” She looked around at the border she had seen so many times. Her eyes whisked around trying to see if any other cats were there but she couldn’t see any cats. “Let’s continue” She meowed softly,her eyes whisking around the trees. She also wanted to see if he could know the SkyClan scent he grew up with. “Can you recognize this scent?” She meowed gesturing to a small bush for him to scent if he didn’t know already. She decided that she enjoyed gaveling an apprentice and would enjoy the six moons with him. Even though she was 43 moons old,she had never had an apprentice and would worry that she might never get one. Her fear was turned to joy as Goursestar had called her name yesterday and she loved him like a mother would.
"Okay!" Eaglepaw said, slowing down. He followed her through the bushes and trees. When she asked him to smell the air, He sniffed, focused. Eaglepaw wrinkled his nose. " I don't know what that is, but it doesn't smell too good! " He said, making a face. He continued to walk behind the molly. He smelt the bush she gestured to gently. "That's what I smell like! Is that..." He paused. " Skyclan scent? " Eaglepaw asked. He was enjoying this already. Sometimes he was scared about becoming an apprentice as a kit, but now he met Milkywillow, he felt reassured. She's such a good mentor! Eaglepaw thought.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 21st, 2018, 05:58 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

Cutltail glanced at Baderfang with wide. She felt the branch begin to give way underneath her. Finally the branch snapped and she feel to the ground, knocking her head into the gtound extremely hard.
The tom jumped down, racing over. "Curltail!"He screeched t his mate. "Wake up! Wake up please! I need you! The tom looked around, "Help! Please! Somebody! Anybody.." Tears fell from his face and his tail wrapped between his legs. T-This is my fault.. if I didn't call he rname.. s-she would have been safe.. our kits would have been safe... I'm so sorry..."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old December 21st, 2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
The tom jumped down, racing over. "Curltail!"He screeched t his mate. "Wake up! Wake up please! I need you! The tom looked around, "Help! Please! Somebody! Anybody.." Tears fell from his face and his tail wrapped between his legs. T-This is my fault.. if I didn't call he rname.. s-she would have been safe.. our kits would have been safe... I'm so sorry..."
Curltail awoke and looked at her mate. "Who are you?" she asked. She stood up and stumbled. The molly fell as the world around her went dizzy. "Whats my name?" she asked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 21st, 2018, 10:49 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Okay!" Eaglepaw said, slowing down. He followed her through the bushes and trees. When she asked him to smell the air, He sniffed, focused. Eaglepaw wrinkled his nose. " I don't know what that is, but it doesn't smell too good! " He said, making a face. He continued to walk behind the molly. He smelt the bush she gestured to gently. "That's what I smell like! Is that..." He paused. " Skyclan scent? " Eaglepaw asked. He was enjoying this already. Sometimes he was scared about becoming an apprentice as a kit, but now he met Milkywillow, he felt reassured. She's such a good mentor! Eaglepaw thought.
“That is RiverClan scent.” She meowed quietly trying to cover her amusement at the toms face. When he guessed correctly at the SkyClan scent she praised him and looked ahead. Milkywillow smiled and moved forward. “At the current time this is the only border we share with other clans however,” Milkywillow meowed for dramatic effect “I think this might change but mabye not.” She slowed her pace and wound through the bushes and trees. She could smell another cat but the scent was long gone. Even though she didnt I intend on hunting practice today,she asked him a question when she scented a pheasant nearby. “Can you recognize this smell?” She tried to give Eaglepaw a hint by saying “You can find it in the fresh-kill pile.” Milkywillow wove in and out until they neared the camp entrence. “This is all for today,but tomorrow we will be doing hunting alright?” Milkywillow meowed a bit louder than she wanted to.

(Won’t be able to rp tomorrow as I’m busy)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old December 21st, 2018, 11:37 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

Curltail awoke and looked at her mate. "Who are you?" she asked. She stood up and stumbled. The molly fell as the world around her went dizzy. "Whats my name?" she asked.
The tom stood up quickly. "W-What do you mean? I-I'm your mate! I'm Badgerfang! Y-Your Curl-Curltail... Y-You are expecting m-my kits..." He stammered, his eyes watering. This can't be happening.. WHY?! Starclan.. how could you?

Old December 22nd, 2018, 12:04 AM

Quote:
The tom stood up quickly. "W-What do you mean? I-I'm your mate! I'm Badgerfang! Y-Your Curl-Curltail... Y-You are expecting m-my kits..." He stammered, his eyes watering. This can't be happening.. WHY?! Starclan.. how could you?
Curltail blinked a couple of times. She looked at him with confusion, the world spinning around her. The queen sat down, her face down and her eyes closed. "I'm sorry. I don't remember you." she meowed.

Old December 22nd, 2018, 12:38 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
“That is RiverClan scent.” She meowed quietly trying to cover her amusement at the toms face. When he guessed correctly at the SkyClan scent she praised him and looked ahead. Milkywillow smiled and moved forward. “At the current time this is the only border we share with other clans however,” Milkywillow meowed for dramatic effect “I think this might change but mabye not.” She slowed her pace and wound through the bushes and trees. She could smell another cat but the scent was long gone. Even though she didnt I intend on hunting practice today,she asked him a question when she scented a pheasant nearby. “Can you recognize this smell?” She tried to give Eaglepaw a hint by saying “You can find it in the fresh-kill pile.” Milkywillow wove in and out until they neared the camp entrence. “This is all for today,but tomorrow we will be doing hunting alright?” Milkywillow meowed a bit louder than she wanted to.

(Won’t be able to rp tomorrow as I’m busy)
Eaglepaw grinned at the molly. "Wow! Riverclan is stinky...!" He exclaimed. He felt proud when Milkywillow praised him for distinguishing Skyclan's scent. "Why is this the only border we share?" He asked. The bushes seemed so big out here. The world seemed so big. I want to learn it all! Eaglepaw thought excitedly. He sniffed the air again. "A bird?" He asked. It smelt like feathers, so it must be a bird, right? As they neared the entrance, Eaglepaw bid farewell to his mentor. "See you tomorrow!" The brown tom called as he walked into the camp.

(Completely fine! See ya soon!)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3