Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight released a sigh of discontent. Shouldn't have asked that. He thought, now angry with himself. "Mumblenose, " he said flicking his tail to the other Savannah cat's direction. "Was my biological father." He said reluctantly. "He mated with a loner named Bliss, so he said. Together they gave birth to me." He said. "I grew up a little and was weaned by her. She told me some stories, but none of it mattered in the end. Bliss gave me to my father and left. Left us. Left me." Here he stopped, letting it sink in a little to the apprentice.
"Oh.." Ebonypaw said simply, his gaze resting on Singenight. "Wait, so he said? What do you mean by that?" He asked, glancing over at Mumblenose but turning back to the Savannah tom in front of him.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Sleepy Worm

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner sighed with a nod. Singenight is sure to spread all his rediculous thoughts to his apprentice. She glanced up at Thornpelt as he rose, looking around for whoever this Tigerkit was.

Flarerunner felt her ears snap back in surprise as she pin pointed Tigerkit. "She looks just like you!" She exclaimed with a gasp. I didn't even think that he might have a mate! The molly shuffled a bit in her spot, an uncomfortable feeling growing in her stomach, though she wasn't sure what was causing her to feel so strangely. "Hello Tigerkit, nice to meet you. I'm Flarerunner," she forced out, trying to keep a polite tone as her voice wavered slightly.
Thornpelt nodded, "She does." He gave the kit a smile then turned to Flarerunner in confusion. His ears perked as he heard her voice waver, Is she alright? The tom thought, reluctantly turning his gaze back to Tigerkit.
Tigerkit smiled, "I like your name Flarerunner." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws with a goofy grin on her face. "I look just like him?" She asked, purring dramatically, "I look like I've been pulled through a bramble bush backward."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:19 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt nodded, "She does." He gave the kit a smile then turned to Flarerunner in confusion. His ears perked as he heard her voice waver, Is she alright? The tom thought, reluctantly turning his gaze back to Tigerkit.
Tigerkit smiled, "I like your name Flarerunner." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws with a goofy grin on her face. "I look just like him?" She asked, purring dramatically, "I look like I've been pulled through a bramble bush backward."
Flarerunner nodded slowly, her eyes fixed on Tigerkit. She liked the kit's personality alrighty. She's goofy like Thornpelt too... Flarerunner cleared her throat and shook her head slightly, trying to straighten her mind. She felt as if she were all over the place, and was extremely confused by this. "Well exactly," she replied with a joking purr to Tigerkit's joke. The bengal glanced over at Thornpelt, remembering his joke about his name.

Old December 9th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Kawaii potato

EnchantedPaw Lay On her back in the clearing, Vibrant blue skys stretched above her with white splotches making up the clouds, Her Silver and Ginger glossy pelt Shining In the sun, She couldn't ever imagine a Better territory than the Moor she Lived in. She had a vole beside her, Though she refused to eat for a few, She felt like she was in Starclans Hunting grounds through the breezes Warmth. She signed as she turned her Body to the left, Stirring she began to lift herself up to her paws, Taking a vicious bite out of the Vole, it tasted stale considering it was last night's Leftovers.... She didn't argue with it, She felt as if she could eat a whole deer!

shade is my battery bowl of popcorn~

Midnight Rain is my insane happy duck thing that likes food
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
"Oh.." Ebonypaw said simply, his gaze resting on Singenight. "Wait, so he said? What do you mean by that?" He asked, glancing over at Mumblenose but turning back to the Savannah tom in front of him.
Singenight gave him a confused look. " 'He said?' what? It's simple. My mother and Father had a forbidden relationship. They gave birth to me. My mother left me with my father." He said curtly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner nodded slowly, her eyes fixed on Tigerkit. She liked the kit's personality alrighty. She's goofy like Thornpelt too... Flarerunner cleared her throat and shook her head slightly, trying to straighten her mind. She felt as if she were all over the place, and was extremely confused by this. "Well exactly," she replied with a joking purr to Tigerkit's joke. The bengal glanced over at Thornpelt, remembering his joke about his name.
Tigerkit giggled before turning and giving a sigh, "Silverdapple wants me, bye!" She purred, turning and bouncing over to her mother. She nuzzled her mother's cheek and she trotted into the nursery.
Silverdapple looked over at Thornpelt and gave him a sweet smile. The queen dipped her head then turned and followed her daughter into the nursery.
Thornpelt turned to Flarerunner and asked, "Are you alright? You were acting different.."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Singenight gave him a confused look. " 'He said?' what? It's simple. My mother and Father had a forbidden relationship. They gave birth to me. My mother left me with my father." He said curtly.
Ebonypaw nodded, "Alright.. Is that why you don't like relationships with cats from different clans?" He blurted out, his face growing hot as he turned his gaze to his paws.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Ebonypaw nodded, "Alright.. Is that why you don't like relationships with cats from different clans?" He blurted out, his face growing hot as he turned his gaze to his paws.
Singenight gave a curt nod. "Yes, that is the exact reason why. When my mother left, my father grieved, leaving me alone in a new place to fend for myself." He said."I grew up by myself, I didn't want Mumblenose's attention, even if he finally decided to come back to me. Cats may call me heartless and cold, but I am putting a stop to forbidden relationships because I don't want more kits to grow up like I did, not having anyone else to rely upon, to have your word fall apart around you and you have to be helpless while it does so." He said a low hiss tinting his voice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Singenight gave a curt nod. "Yes, that is the exact reason why. When my mother left, my father grieved, leaving me alone in a new place to fend for myself." He said."I grew up by myself, I didn't want Mumblenose's attention, even if he finally decided to come back to me. Cats may call me heartless and cold, but I am putting a stop to forbidden relationships because I don't want more kits to grow up like I did, not having anyone else to rely upon, to have your word fall apart around you and you have to be helpless while it does so." He said a low hiss tinting his voice.
Ebonypaw's eyes were glowing with respect, "I'm glad that I get to be in Windclan. We will be the strongest clan with your help, we'll be the best!" He said, his head high and tail lashing as his gaze searched beyond the border, eyes narrowed. "They will give us respect willingly or we'll force it out of them." The tom growled, his ears flat against his head as he claws dug into the ground.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:19 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Tigerkit giggled before turning and giving a sigh, "Silverdapple wants me, bye!" She purred, turning and bouncing over to her mother. She nuzzled her mother's cheek and she trotted into the nursery.
Silverdapple looked over at Thornpelt and gave him a sweet smile. The queen dipped her head then turned and followed her daughter into the nursery.
Thornpelt turned to Flarerunner and asked, "Are you alright? You were acting different.."
"Bye, Tigerkit!" Flarerunner called after the tiny she-kit, and her ear flicked as Thornpelt talked. Different? I wasn't acting that different! "Oh, I just hadn't realized you had a kit. She's lovely, by the way- looks and acts just like you." Flarerunner stared at the nursery where Silverdapple and Tigerkit had disappeared. Thornpelt is a very nice tom, and Silverdapple seemed kind- she was definitely pretty. No wonder they're mates, then.

Closed Thread