Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
@Fenris

Marbledtongue had never mentored an apprentice before. And quite frankly didn't seem to hyped about it either. He was terrified he'd mess the poor apprentice up. The law Tom padded out and around a stalk of grass to a flattened down clearing. The massive Tom turned and awaited for his apprentice, shiverpaw to join him. The Tom was much like himself, and that terrified him beyond belief. Where was sleepingcloud? Why wasn't he here. This would help him mentally to do this. Than he spotted the small apprentice slip out between the stalks. He swallowed hard and put on a wispy smile. He would start with something simple, like Jaywind had taught him he would follow in his own mentors pawsteps. Maybe even shrikecall. The previous deputy had taught him much in the small time they had the chance to be friends. The massive marbled Bengal shook out his fur and gave his chest a few licks. "S- so I think maybe w- we should start with... Uhh.. H- hunting crouch?" he seemed to be questioning himself rather than his apprenitce. Why am I afraid? He's just a small apprentice. Just. Breath. Let it go. You can do this. the Tom paused for a brief moment before getting to his paws. First he should.. Uh I should explain it, than do it. Allow him to copy my movements and I'll critic. Yes. That's it.
"The hunting crouch..." Shiverpaw watched his mentor, who was obviously nervous. He watched and waited for Marbledtongue to pull himself together. I hope he calm down, but I don't think saying anything will help...

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
escaping hiatusland

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Open for anyone to jump in )
Owlspark padded across the camp towards the entrance, intent on doing something productive. A hunting patrol sounded nice right about then, but the tom didn't have any cat to go with him. He paused beside the entrance, his bright green eyes raking over the cats in the clearing. Seemingly everyone was eating or preoccupied chatting with friends, and a flash of frustration rushed over him. How was it that there was not a single cat here that could accompany him? There was no way he was going out alone; he much preferred company with him at all times.

The brown tabby was careful to keep his frustration from showing. Rather, his signature smile curved his maw as he sat down, not planning on leaving until he found some cat- any cat- to go with him. Deciding it might be some time until he found someone, he brought his paw up and began a grooming session. His eyes darted up every few moments to do another sweep of the clearing before he would return his attention to making sure not a single patch of fur was out of place.
A young molly, Crystaltail, padded out of the warrior's den. I wonder if there's anyone to talk to...Oh! Is that Owlspark? "Owlspark!" she mewed, before padding over to the grooming tom. "How's it going?"

Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
A young molly, Crystaltail, padded out of the warrior's den. I wonder if there's anyone to talk to...Oh! Is that Owlspark? "Owlspark!" she mewed, before padding over to the grooming tom. "How's it going?"
Owlspark paused his grooming when a voice called out his name, and he looked up at the molly. "Hey, Crystaltail," he meowed in a friendly tone. "I'm alright, though I was looking for someone to join me on a hunt. Would you be up for it?" His eyes sparkled hopefully- he felt cooped up in the camp, with every cat murmuring about rumors with Thunderclan. Even if he didn't care about leaving alone, he technically wasn't allowed to. If Crystaltail didn't want to leave, he would be stuck here anyways as no cat was supposed to be in the territory by themselves.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:19 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark paused his grooming when a voice called out his name, and he looked up at the molly. "Hey, Crystaltail," he meowed in a friendly tone. "I'm alright, though I was looking for someone to join me on a hunt. Would you be up for it?" His eyes sparkled hopefully- he felt cooped up in the camp, with every cat murmuring about rumors with Thunderclan. Even if he didn't care about leaving alone, he technically wasn't allowed to. If Crystaltail didn't want to leave, he would be stuck here anyways as no cat was supposed to be in the territory by themselves.
"Sure, I'll come." I honestly need something to do... Hunting never hurt anyone, right? She began to pad to the camp entrance, pausing to wait for Owlspark.

Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Sure, I'll come." I honestly need something to do... Hunting never hurt anyone, right? She began to pad to the camp entrance, pausing to wait for Owlspark.
Owlspark quickly hopped to his paws, excitement coursing through his paws. Sure, he wasn't the best at hunting, as he wasn't the quickest cat in the clan, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. "Great!" He purred out, not wasting time in slipping out of camp. Once out, he turned in the opposite way of the Thunderclan border- while he was intrigued with what was going on, he would rather avoid trouble if it was just the two of them. He turned around to check that Crystaltail was still with him. "I'm thinking we could head this way? We should meet less trouble."

(Continue in the territory?)
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:29 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark quickly hopped to his paws, excitement coursing through his paws. Sure, he wasn't the best at hunting, as he wasn't the quickest cat in the clan, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. "Great!" He purred out, not wasting time in slipping out of camp. Once out, he turned in the opposite way of the Thunderclan border- while he was intrigued with what was going on, he would rather avoid trouble if it was just the two of them. He turned around to check that Crystaltail was still with him. "I'm thinking we could head this way? We should meet less trouble."

(Continue in the territory?)
{yeah}
"Yeah- things with Thunderclan have been iffy lately..." She followed him in the other direction from the border.

Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Fenris

Owlspark trotted farther into the territory, but soon slowed his pace so he wouldn't alert nearby prey. "Iffy's a light way of saying it. I can practically taste the tension whenever we have a run in with one of their patrols!" While they were talking about a somewhat serious topic, he kept his tone light hearted. In his opinion, all this fuss would pass soon. Clan tensions always ran higher at some times than others, but it soothed out with time. It wouldn't be long until everyone relaxed and went back to normal.

Last edited by Doodle; June 22nd, 2017 at 01:38 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
@Fenris

Owlspark trotted farther into the territory, but soon slowed his pace so he wouldn't alert nearby prey. "Iffy's a light way of saying it. I can practically taste the tension whenever we have a run in with one of their patrols!" While they were talking about a somewhat serious topic, he kept his tone light hearted. In his opinion, all this fuss would pass soon. Clan tensions always ran higher at some times than others, but it soothed out with time. It wouldn't be long until everyone relaxed and went back to normal.
"Agreed. I haven't gone patrolling much lately because of it- I'd rather avoid it all." She lowered her voice and began to glance around for a sense of prey. All of this trouble worries me, but what can you do?

Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Agreed. I haven't gone patrolling much lately because of it- I'd rather avoid it all." She lowered her voice and began to glance around for a sense of prey. All of this trouble worries me, but what can you do?
"I think many cats have been choosing to stay inside camp because of it, but we've gotta come out sooner or later," Owlspark murmured, before tasting the air for any recent prey. He thought he detected a rabbit nearby, and carefully stalked forward. He was sure he scented rabbit now, and turned back to Crystaltail, his ears perked as he flicked his tail in the direction he thought the prey should be.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
"I think many cats have been choosing to stay inside camp because of it, but we've gotta come out sooner or later," Owlspark murmured, before tasting the air for any recent prey. He thought he detected a rabbit nearby, and carefully stalked forward. He was sure he scented rabbit now, and turned back to Crystaltail, his ears perked as he flicked his tail in the direction he thought the prey should be.
She nodded and followed suit, lightly moving forward. Okay then... She inched forward until she caught sight of the rabbit. Here! She flicked her tail, hoping to get Owlspark's attention towards the rabbit.

Closed Thread