Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:33 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Bean
Today 09:31 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:30 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 09:25 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2020, 09:15 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Moon Lily @Lynxpaw @TeamRiverRipple

Bushpaw kept his upset attitude as he stumbled into camp ungracefully, which only fueled his aggravation. He was ready for Littleweird to report to Brindlejaw and for this dumb patrol to be over.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Sit there quietly, I have a few more cat that I need to give mentors too. After I'm done I'll figure out what to do with you." Twilightstar meowed to the new apprentice. Even though she was irate, it was highly unlikely she'd be tossing Fernpaw out. Not with how big she was on second chances.
@Mumble @Echobreeze18 - you should have Whispertail talk to Fern here. +

"Cherrypaw [@Kittygirl ], Tendrilpaw [ @WhiteStripes ], Dustpaw [ @LunaFang ], Lynxpaw [ @RedHead ], I believe the four of you are in need of new mentors." Twilightstar nearly forgot about assigning these cats mentors. Now she had way to many apprentices, thank whoever she had the number of warriors to train them.
"Hiddenwinter [ @Wolfie ], I need you to take over Cherrypaw's training." The cats she was calling for she hadn't seen at the meeting but were probably in camp so she just raised her voice to be heard.
"Thornsprint [ @elysian ] you'll be training Lynxpaw, she's recently rejoined the clan after a bit of a solo adventure. Do your best to keep her busy so she doesn't go wandering." Twilightstar didn't mind if Lynxpaw wanted time to herself so long as she informed the leader that she needed it before vanishing.
"Moonsong [ @Cinnamontail12 ], you'll mentor Trendrilpaw and Sandclaw [ @Pepperpot ], you'll mentor Dustpaw." She wrapped up, pretty certain that was all the apprentices that needed mentors for right now. If this continued she was going to have to start doubling up on mentors. Twilightstar was a hard cookie to please, first, she was unhappy about the number of kits, and now she wasn't happy about the number of apprentices even though she now had fewer kits. She dismissed the meeting by jumping off the Breezerock, turning her attention to Fernpaw now.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:20 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
"Sit there quietly, I have a few more cat that I need to give mentors too. After I'm done I'll figure out what to do with you." Twilightstar meowed to the new apprentice. Even though she was irate, it was highly unlikely she'd be tossing Fernpaw out. Not with how big she was on second chances.
@Mumble @Echobreeze18 - you should have Whispertail talk to Fern here. +

"Cherrypaw [@Kittygirl ], Tendrilpaw [ @WhiteStripes ], Dustpaw [ @LunaFang ], Lynxpaw [ @RedHead ], I believe the four of you are in need of new mentors." Twilightstar nearly forgot about assigning these cats mentors. Now she had way to many apprentices, thank whoever she had the number of warriors to train them.
"Hiddenwinter [ @Wolfie ], I need you to take over Cherrypaw's training." The cats she was calling for she hadn't seen at the meeting but were probably in camp so she just raised her voice to be heard.
"Thornsprint [ @elysian ] you'll be training Lynxpaw, she's recently rejoined the clan after a bit of a solo adventure. Do your best to keep her busy so she doesn't go wandering." Twilightstar didn't mind if Lynxpaw wanted time to herself so long as she informed the leader that she needed it before vanishing.
"Moonsong [ @Cinnamontail12 ], you'll mentor Trendrilpaw and Sandclaw [ @Pepperpot ], you'll mentor Dustpaw." She wrapped up, pretty certain that was all the apprentices that needed mentors for right now. If this continued she was going to have to start doubling up on mentors. Twilightstar was a hard cookie to please, first, she was unhappy about the number of kits, and now she wasn't happy about the number of apprentices even though she now had fewer kits. She dismissed the meeting by jumping off the Breezerock, turning her attention to Fernpaw now.
Fernpaw nodded, and started to look around the crowd for this 'whispertail'

@Echobreeze18

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:22 PM
GONE

Thornpaw padded into camp after the rest of the patrol and headed to Littlewish."Can you come get me from the apprentice's den when we go hunting?" He asked his mentor. He waited a few moments and then padded off to the apprentice's den and disappeared through the entrance.

@elysian
@TeamRiverRipple
@Moon Lily

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; May 7th, 2020 at 05:07 AM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@RedHead

Thornsprint quirked a pale eyebrow. Him taking on an apprentice? And a recently missing one at that? Hmm. Seemed odd, but he’d manage. The alabaster tabby scouted for his "new" apprentice. He spotted her through the throng of cats, mostly by Twilightstar’s gesture. "’Name’s Thornsprint," he greeted, voice rather flat and lacking emotion. "First thing’s first, how much training do you have, kid?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:13 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Vessel ]

Runningpaw felt a sneer stretch up the sides of her face. Gotcha now, little hare! A growing thrill was taking over her brain, coursing through her bloodstream. Calm down, trooper. Calm down. If the thrill managed to take over...bad things could happen. She hissed as an unexpected attack came from above, tiny pin prick claws digging into her spine. She howled with pain, then slammed her side into the ground in an effort to get the kit off. If she didn't manage to get the small she-cat off her back, she didn't know what else would.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 7th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
This time she was more prepared, expecting another swift and dirty blow from her mentor. She hopped out of the way with little grace and not enough speed. Coldsong's paw still brushed her leg and she stumbled. This time, however, Yewpaw remained on her feet and quickly adjusted her stance to one she hoped would lend more to her balance. Her reflexes and technique would certainly need work - quite a bit of work - but... it was better. She waited patiently, trying to keep an eye on him to see where he would go next.

[ @Fae ]
Although her performance was...mediocre, Coldsong was satisfied with her improvement, noting that she wasn't a complete slowpoke. She just needed a little push.

Which was good, because Coldsong wasn't the type to tolerate slow learners.

Without reacting to her improvement, however, the warrior aimed another swipe, this time for Yewpaw's head. "Fight back!" He ordered with a hiss.
Old May 7th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
The first two blows hit their mark even as she made her attempts at avoidance and Yewpaw let out a small squeak - either of surprise or protest - with each one. With Coldsong's lunge for her tail, she finally sharpened up and pulled away. Dropping into a makeshift battle stance, she began to inch away in hopes of putting a little bit of distance between the two of them. Adrenaline now fueled her racing heartbeat - not anxiety.

[ @Fae ]
Smirking at Yewpaw's more determined stance, Coldsong continued his groove of swinging without warning, repeating the aims for her head and side once more.

When she tried to assert distance, the warrior sprinted around to her other side and lunged at her – attempting to pin her down. This was right beside the shallow stream, so either she'd slip on the damp gravel in startlement and be pinned, or she'd luck out with good footing and a clean dodge...leaving Coldsong splashing face first in the stream.

[up to you which of these outcomes happen!]
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:36 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver let his chuckles patter off, shaking his head as they walked. "I'm not going to drown you Pumapaw, if that's what you're thinking. We're simply going to go find a stream for you to wash your nose out in." He cast the she-cat a sideways glance, his cat-like eyebrows raised. "Your sneezing was funny at first, but now the sound is just annoying."
The two walked in silence for some time, the only noise being Pumapaw's sneezes as they padded along. Quicksilver actually enjoyed the more quiet atmosphere, it allowed him room in his brain to actually think and listen for the gurgling sound of a stream. He soon found one, nearing the Thunderclan border. Sitting down on the bank, the silver tomcat flicked his ears towards the stream, looking at Pumapaw. "Go ahead, wash your own nose out. I'll sit here, minding my own business."
Pumapaw flickered her ears back and forth as she was finally lead to a stream. She did not trust that Quickhat would just keep to himself there on the bank she knew better than that. So she took careful steps over to it, making sure she got far enough that he wouldn't be able to just run over and knock her into the water. Cleaning her nose she let out a relieved sigh. Finally! She could actually breathe again. It was soooo nice.. And well now she had the capacity to annoy Quickass again. Slowly, acting completely nonchalantly, she made her way back to him, her blue eyes shining with extreme mischievousness. Then with complete surprise, or so she hoped it would be to the other cat she splashed water into his face before trying to push him into the stream. It would assume to no end if he actually went in. But in the process of attempting to push him into it, Puma lost her balance again and too went tumbling into the stream.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:14 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
Wolfwhisper‘s gaze had wondered to the far side of camp. She twitched her ear and her unreadable gaze flicked over to Brindlejaw. Momentarily surprised when she realized he was talking to her. Am I looking for someone? Huh? She thought for a moment and quickly realized that her being alone and looking around the camp is probably what caused him to think that. She shook her head at his question. It’d get awkward fast if I walked up to someone. Hey! I sort of made a joke! And.... no one’s going to know cause I’m talking to myself. In my head. Wow. She was moreover annoyed at herself. Her face went into a more irritated look. She flicked her tail.

His invisible eyebrows shot upwards at the sight of Wolfwhisper's irritated face. Was it him and his question? Did she spot something that she didn't like? Or was she simply annoyed? Clearing his throat the tom tried one more time. "Sorry to interrupt, I just thought that maybe I could have helped you in some way." Cooly speaking to the molly, perhaps he could receive a response this time from her.
Closed Thread