Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM

Old December 18th, 2016, 07:50 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Hissing as she was being attacked, Rainberry tried her best to get the cat off of her, but failed when she ended up being pinned down by the attacked. After a few seconds and opening her eyes, her gaze widened to see Frostedflight pinning her down. She let out a low hiss of annoyance as the blood drip landed onto her neck fur, soaking down into wherever it landed. Mouse brain! She thought angrily, not wanting to say it out loud. It took her a moment to regain her voice after the small attack, and when she did get it back she hissed," What were you thinking?" She pushed the large tom off of her and stood up, shaking her pelt. Rainberry couldn't believe why he had done that. Maybe he thought she was an intruder? She shrugged knowing that there were many answers to why Frostedflight had done that.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

"I-I-I'm so sorry, Rainberry!" Frostedflight stammered again. "ShadowClan was just attacked by the new Clan - SkyClan - and they were attacking in the name of StarClan, so I fought with them, because Blazingnight had disowned StarClan, but many of the cats who gought against us fled into the forest when Blazingnight was killed. I was still afraid, and I didn’t check the scent. I just heard a noise and lunged. I'm sorry," he hung his head in shame after explaining. @Lyra

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:28 PM
yuh

Rainberry gazed at him for a moment, sympathy filling her green eyes. Riverclan had also experienced a battle between the Skyclan cats, but she wasn't against them. She was with them. The she-cat despised the cats that supported the dark forest and such. "It's okay. I would've done the same thing if I were you," Rainberry replied, suddenly feeling guilty for accusing him. "We have recently been attacked by Skyclan as well. Or at least the cats that supported the dark forest were attacked."
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight's head shot up at her words. "Are you okay? Did any cat hurt you?" He immediateky asked, the fur on the back of his neck rising in alarm. He circled her, searching for any sign of injury on the RiverClan she-cat.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:39 PM
yuh

"Of course not," She reassured the tom, nudging him away. Rainberry herself was also worried about Frostedflight, but didn't show it. Would any other cats find it odd that they cared for each other? She didn't think it was like a normal friendship should be. But at the same time she didn't think it was a friendship. Maybe something more. "Are you okay? And how's Shadowclan anyways?"
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Sleep Deprived

"Okay," he sighed in relief, letting her nudge him away. "I'm okay, just a couple scratches, nothing serious. The worst one is on my muzzle. ShadowClan is doing okay now. We're recovering from the attack. Blazingnight is dead, and Timberstar and Halestorm have return. I thought they were gone when the dissapeared, but I'm excited that they're back. And you? What of RiverClan?" He asked curiously. He was truly interested in her well-being.

Old December 21st, 2016, 09:09 AM
yuh

Rainberry nodded, glad that he and his clan were safe. After a moment or two she replied," I only got a few scratches here and there, nothing serious. Should heal in a day or two. The riverclan cats that were injured are fine now. Other than the Skyclan cats coming and all that, Riverclan is doing well. The only thing is we don't have a leader or deputy, but at least we have a medicine cat still.""

Last edited by lyra; December 21st, 2016 at 09:10 AM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:12 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
Rainberry nodded, glad that he and his clan were safe. After a moment or two she replied," I only got a few scratches here and there, nothing serious. Should heal in a day or two. The riverclan cats that were injured are fine now. Other than the Skyclan cats coming and all that, Riverclan is doing well. The only thing is we don't have a leader or deputy, but at least we have a medicine cat still.""
"That's good. I hope you get a new leader soon..." He trailed off. Frostedflight licked a paw and drew it over his muzzle, then licked it again to clear the blood from his fur. "I don't think I'd be able to stand it if you were killed in that battle, Rainberry, because," here you go. You can tell her how you feel, "Because I love you. I know we only just met, but, it's like when something's missing inside of you and, and-" he struggled to find the words to explain how he felt, "and you find something, and the thing that's missing just clicks and you feel whole." He looked down at his black and white paws. "It might take some cats longer than others to realize that it clicked, but when I'm around you, I feel whole. If you'd died, I don't think I would ever feel whole again," He finally finished and looked up at her, at Rainberry. Her beautiful fur accented by the dappled light that filtered through the leaves.

Old December 21st, 2016, 02:33 PM
yuh

Rainberrys ear tips became warm, and her green eyes looked away. She hadn't known they felt the same way about each other, it surprised her but made her happy too. After a couple of seconds, the she-cat lifted her gaze and looked at Frostedflight. By the looks of it they were both embarrassed, but hopefully that feeling for the both of them would soon turn to relief. "I love you too," Rainberry finally admitted," I'd never wanted to tell you since I thought you wouldn't feel the same, but I guess I was wrong." The silver cat all of a sudden felt a smile growing on her face. "I want to be with you," She continued, her tail tip flicking in unease," But were from different clans, and nobody would approve of it." Atleast she thought. Maybe Gentlemist and Willowsong would be kind about it, but it wasn't worth telling them if Frostedflight truly wanted them to have a relationship. But then she stopped thinking of that. There was no need, no worries.
Old December 21st, 2016, 03:42 PM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight looked up at her, pure joy filling his eyes. Being from different Clans didn’t matter to him. "No one has to know," he purred, nuzzling her. There was a snap in the bushes behind him and he pulled back quickly, pricking his ears. Something snapped again. He whirled and pounced, getting a mouthful of feathers. The thrush didn't even stand a chance, as Frostedflight killed it with a single bite. He let out a sigh of relief since it wasn't another cat. He picked up the bird and trotted back to Rainberry. He dropped it in front of her. "Will you be my mate?"