Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by iliri
Today 08:05 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:04 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:52 PM

Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:58 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"Why thank you" She buried the rabbit quickly, tail flicking slightly with happiness. "Which way now?" She asked him as she returned to his side.
Redpool dipped his head and looked around. “We shouldn't go too far or else it'll take too long to get back, and something might find our rabbits.” he meowed, turning in the direction of the RiverClan border, though not planning on going there. Just in that general direction. “This way usually has some good prey.”
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:01 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool dipped his head and looked around. “We shouldn't go too far or else it'll take too long to get back, and something might find our rabbits.” he meowed, turning in the direction of the RiverClan border, though not planning on going there. Just in that general direction. “This way usually has some good prey.”
She nods, following closely. For once, she didn't mind the company of another cat. She could get used to it. For him anyway.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:16 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Joining Shadowclan!

Rowanflash sniffed the air for prey, mouse He crept,towards it,his dark orange pelt blending in with the falling pine needles,and pounced,killing it with a nip.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Amberstrike chuckled a bit at his sister comment and then he listened carefully as she spoke about her forbidden relationship. He frowned slightly, "Are you sure its okay.." he said quietly. "I am surprised you don't have males begging for you." He chuckled. Amberstrike felt his pelt heat up at his sisters question. He watched the ground carefully, "No.. I have tried getting to know cats I am interested in, both male and female, but no cat seems interested in me..." He mumbled.
Forestpelt stopped and fixed her forest colored hues on her brother, the tip of her tail twitching ever so slightly to betray her thoughts. "It's alright. I guess, perhaps, when the time is right..." Her voice trailed off and she gave a small shrug. It wasn't as if she hadn't tried to make things work out before, it was simply that they hadn't worked out for her. But perhaps, just maybe...someday, something would work out. Better than Dawnstorm, anyway. She thought with a snort. "Not interested! Well now I'm surprised. You never cease to amaze me, Amberstrike," Forestpelt purred, her tail swishing from side to side in an interested manner. The black she cat was truly stunned that her brother had been unable to find one special cat, although she knew that like herself, perhaps his time just hadn't come yet. After all, there's got to be somebody out there for both of us, She thought. That was a thought that didn't often cross her mind, but thinking about Dawnstorm had put her in the mood to do so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:00 AM
predictably unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He looked taken aback when Thistlesplash stated that she liked Geckoleaf, and believed the young medicine cat to be kind. Now that I think of it, I've heard that Marshsnow had been young when she first became a medicine cat as well, the tom thought, noting the coincidence - though they weren't connected. Iceclaw did notice how positive the molly was being, and wondered what it felt like to be that way. He had felt too much actually happiness ever since he left Eversong and their kits, which he's regretted ever since. And even before that it wasn't like Claw had been very father to him, but he had taught him to survive in a way that doesn't involve a lot of positivity. The black and white tom shook his head as he thought about Claw and even Eversong. He wish that there was a way to forget all that - he still wanted desperately to be with his first mate, whom he loved more than Shrew and did feel bad for what he was making Shrew go through; having him as a mate though he doesn't love her back, and then having his kits when he wasn't around to be with them. He hardly even tried to cheer her up when they lost two of their kits during the birth though he had never met them because Shrew told him about her pregnancy and had given birth while he was out. But Iceclaw didn't want to think about that either. He wished that he could start all over before everything seemed to fall apart. When the angora started to answer his question he perked his ears and looked at her. His ice blue orbs widened when she claimed that everything could be beautiful and it was worth getting caught. It was like the first time in their conversation he didn't see her as a cat from another cat, but rather someone that he actually could socialize with. Eversong was somewhat like that, having places just for the two of them that were nice and that she loves - but she never seemed at happy and care-free as Thistlesplash does and it was... refreshing. "Is a lot of cats from Riverclan like you?" He question,knowing that a lot of Shadowclan cats tended to be close-minded, a terrible stereotype that wasn't far from the truth.
(bump for @fenic! ... again :c)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:05 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear tilted his head and started showing some genuine concern. "Actually what? Ice, Hazelstorm, your mother? What's going on? What truth? Your scaring me, here." All of this all of a sudden, he tries to piece things together in his head, only to shake it off because the last thing he wants is to be wrong.
Squirrelleap sighed. "Halestorm is my sister, I have no clue who my mother is so just don't ask, and for some reason I'm sure Ice would know but I can't just go looking for her. She might have finally died, actually. And I might have been afraid of her for... Wait... Oh, great. Mousy might not have been my brother after all. Moons of wasted guilt, great." Her grey eyes were fixed on the base of a tree and her tail was still. This is pointless. She turned her head to look at Fleeter. "Sorry if that was confusing, I'm not exactly sure of it either."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:09 AM
WarriorBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
After hiding her fresh-kill so she can set out in search for another prey. The tabby scanned the area, but knew that the prey around would've been warned of the hunter when she went after the squirrel. The molly just sighed and knew that she'd have to stray a bit from her current location, but also didn't want to lose her squirrel so she didn't go far. It didn't take too long for Shrew to find another squirrel, and smirked as she believed that Tigergrowl would have less fresh-kill than her at the end of their little hunt. Shrew crouched down and hesitated before moving forward. It took only a few steps for her to mess up - her paw cracking a twig beneath it. "Dung!" She hissed and glanced down at the twig under her paw, then glanced up to see the squirrel's tail disappearing through the branches.

She growled and lashed her tail, knowing that this meant she had to travel a bit farther now in order to find some more prey. Instead of heading in the same direction she was walking this whole time, she decided to head back in the direct where she and Tigergrowl had split up. Shrew didn't go far enough to actually end up where they departed and stopped to see if any prey was around that she could possibly catch. The pale brown molly moved more carefully this time, crouching down and watching her steps as not to scare off any more prey. Shrew hissed again - this time it was due to stepping in the marshy areas, hating the feeling of it getting between her toes. But she then froze when she saw a lizard. The former loner smirked again, stalking up to the scaly creature, readying herself and then leaped out of the marsh and onto her prey. But right before Shrew could kill it, the lizard was able to squirm out of her grasp and disappeared into the water similar to the squirrel in the tree.
Tigergrowl was able to catch another squirrel plus a frog by the time he was padding back to where he had last seen Shrew. He hoped that she had failed as mean as that seemed he just didn't want to be shown up by an outside. He didn't care if she was attractive, but he did ignore that quality of her. He instead focused on how annoying and cold she was which made this little competition easier for him. As long as he beat Shrew than he would be fine, he actually wouldn't mind trying to have an actual conversation with her that didn't lead to something like this. Tigergrowl wanted to just sit down and share tongues with Shrew and maybe even get to know her a little more. She seemed interesting enough and must have been on some adventures when she was a loner, and he wanted to know why she would suddenly want to join the clans, but he assumed it was because of Iceclaw. "Nice miss," he sneered when he saw Shrew mess up after trying to catch a lizard. "I'm sure he'll come slithering back again, when he's done with life or whatever." Tigergrowl sounded cold but he did actually smile at her.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:20 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt stopped and fixed her forest colored hues on her brother, the tip of her tail twitching ever so slightly to betray her thoughts. "It's alright. I guess, perhaps, when the time is right..." Her voice trailed off and she gave a small shrug. It wasn't as if she hadn't tried to make things work out before, it was simply that they hadn't worked out for her. But perhaps, just maybe...someday, something would work out. Better than Dawnstorm, anyway. She thought with a snort. "Not interested! Well now I'm surprised. You never cease to amaze me, Amberstrike," Forestpelt purred, her tail swishing from side to side in an interested manner. The black she cat was truly stunned that her brother had been unable to find one special cat, although she knew that like herself, perhaps his time just hadn't come yet. After all, there's got to be somebody out there for both of us, She thought. That was a thought that didn't often cross her mind, but thinking about Dawnstorm had put her in the mood to do so.
Amberstrike chuckled, "I guess we will have to both wait for the right cat to come along huh?" He said, trying to sound happy. He didn't want to go the rest of his life without a mate or kits and he didn't want his sister to go through that either. "What do you think about Blazingnight?" he asked randomly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; December 2nd, 2016 at 09:20 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 10:05 AM
predictably unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
Tigergrowl was able to catch another squirrel plus a frog by the time he was padding back to where he had last seen Shrew. He hoped that she had failed as mean as that seemed he just didn't want to be shown up by an outside. He didn't care if she was attractive, but he did ignore that quality of her. He instead focused on how annoying and cold she was which made this little competition easier for him. As long as he beat Shrew than he would be fine, he actually wouldn't mind trying to have an actual conversation with her that didn't lead to something like this. Tigergrowl wanted to just sit down and share tongues with Shrew and maybe even get to know her a little more. She seemed interesting enough and must have been on some adventures when she was a loner, and he wanted to know why she would suddenly want to join the clans, but he assumed it was because of Iceclaw. "Nice miss," he sneered when he saw Shrew mess up after trying to catch a lizard. "I'm sure he'll come slithering back again, when he's done with life or whatever." Tigergrowl sounded cold but he did actually smile at her.
Unbeknownst to her, Tigergrowl had shown up just in time to watch her fail. She whirled around when spoke up, causing her to flattened her ears and glare at him. She was hoping that he wouldn't have been around when she missed the lizard, failing her attempt at a catch. But he happened to make it just in time. She wasn't in the mood for his teasing - well, she never was in that kind of mood, but especially not right now.

She wasn't stupid, she knew that her relationship with Iceclaw was falling through. From the moment they became mates she was aware of how distant he was. The molly had been hoping that having kits would cheer him up and make him realize that he never wanted to leave her. But then their two daughter's died, leaving them with Jalid - and their deaths seemed to force Ice farther from their little family. She was trying to be a good enough mother for Jalid and hide him from this truth, but Iceclaw was visiting less and less, she didn't even remember the last time they spoke! But Shrew didn't want to lose the handsome tuxedo, she wanted to hold him close and make sure that he never left her and Jalid....

"Oh shut up you useless ball of fur!" The pale tabby snapped, her pale amber orbs flaming with anger at his words. Her terrible mood was on the edge of it's breaking point for moons now, and she was finally snapping. She lashed her tail and shoved past Tigergrowl, trying to get to where she had left her prey. She didn't care how harsh she came off as, he had no right to tease her like that! Shrew knew that he won their little hunting competition, but she would never admit it to him.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Amberstrike chuckled, "I guess we will have to both wait for the right cat to come along huh?" He said, trying to sound happy. He didn't want to go the rest of his life without a mate or kits and he didn't want his sister to go through that either. "What do you think about Blazingnight?" he asked randomly.
Forestpelt looked semi-alarmed at her brother's question, and her green hues narrowed as though she were trying to figure out if he were trying to trick her or not. "Blazingnight? She's alright, I suppose. I agree with some things she's doing, others...are just a little strange to me." The black she cat shrugged, the tip of her tail twitching in the slightest manner. She was worried, wondering whether Amberstrike had the same views on Blazingnight as she did or if he had different ones, ones that varied from her own.

Forestpelt's ears pricked up briefly as she heard a rustle in the bushes, and she crouched down low to the ground, her tail twitching back and forth. The she cat's ears were tilted forwards, and she had a determined expression in her green hues. Is there something there? She thought curiously, approaching the bushes a little nervously as she headed onwards, and she gently pushed her head through the leaves. There was nothing there- at least nothing that she could see, and she decided it had probably either been her imagination or one of them had stepped on a leaf, or a twig, or something like that.

She turned her attention back to Amberstrike, with a semi-careless shrug as though to say 'oh well.' "So, what do you think of your apprentice? Clawpaw, I believe you said her name was?" Forestpelt asked, her tailtip beginning to twitch again with the slightest bit of curiosity. She had never really found herself training an apprentice, and her curiosity was only intensified by the thought of having one. She had wondered what it would be like to have an apprentice to train, but she honestly had never really thought about it or decided to pursue it at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.