Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:41 AM
Art competition!
Last post by paris
Today 11:37 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:34 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 11:31 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Hound
Today 11:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:11 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Wormbite entered ShadowClan clearing, his heart hammering in his chest as he listened the sound of yowling and yelping. It was happening. The tom unsheathed his claws-- leaping at the closest ShadowClan warrior.
____
Sheeplight was low to the ground, slowly trying to scoot to the entrance of ShadowClan. Nope. Nope. Today was NOT a working day for the molly. The ThunderClan raid was Icestar's idea anyway, NOT her's.

[ both open! ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:15 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw hissed as the bite went against his skin. His fluffy fur had blocked some of it, but he still felt the blood dripping down. He twisted and kicked at Sootpaw. He was charged and enraged, the kick was powerful and fierce. It would be hard to dodge.

The other cat was howling from his slash, he wouldn't be a problem at the moment.
@SilentLamb @Slushie

------------------------------
Falconkit grumbled a little as Smokewing picked her up. "I want to fight! They need my help!" She twisted, trying to get out of her grasp.
@The Cannibal

Last edited by DarkNight; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:18 AM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

hollowflight hissed as riverclan poured into the clearing. she launched herself at the nearest one
(open to rc!)

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:19 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @The Cannibal; @DarkNight; [~]

Citrusflower heard the fighting cats and the forever queen stayed inside the nursery, but there was a problem. She couldn't find Falconkit. The molly scented the air to try and catch the scent of the kit. That was when she heard her fellow forever queen call for any kits. She ran to the back of the nursery.

The eyeless she-cat flattened her ears, panicking at all the fighting cats. She hoped Riverclan cats wouldn't come after thrm, but part of her didn't think anybody could attack kits or queens. She just wanted to make sure kits were alright. "I'm here to help with the kits." , Citrusflower meowed. It was her job just as much as it was hers.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:22 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:21 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{This is also open to other Shadowclan kits!} @DarkNight
Like most of the cats of Shadowclan, the forever queen Smokewing, was sleeping when the ferocious yowl of Lionstar ripped through the comfortable early morning silence that was like a blanket over the clan. The yowl shattered the peace and tore her from her comfortable sleep, jolting her to her paws with a thundering heart and wide eyes.
Immediately her gaze went to the nursery entrance, she felt sick to her stomach. What would happen if one of those warriors decided to just.. Come in here? There was a reason she was a forever queen. She could not fight. She couldn't hunt. She was not cut out to be a warrior. But she would die for these kits if that's what it took.
So even though the fear was thick and making the room sway, the gray ticked tabby stumbled her way to the entrance to hold her ground. Or... Well just make sure no kits could wander outside, and that there were no kits outside while this assault happened. Immediately her eyes fell on Falconkit, Smokewing gasping and immediately going to lift the kit up by the scruff, carrying her to the back corner of the nursery.
"Stay here! Do not let them see you or hear you, think of it like a game of hide and seek." Turning around, fear evident in her eyes, she called to the rest of the kits in the nursery. "Kits! Gather around me please!"
Wolfkit ran over to smokewing, tears about to spill from his eyes.

--- @x ghostie

Sagewhisker swung her head towards the riverclan warrior. She hissed loudly, running towards them. She quickly looked towards her apprentice, Ashpaw, Ashpaw! Go help Smokewing guard the nursery! Don't attack any warriors unless you are protecting a kit or the warrior attacks you first! she yowled to her apprentice, turning her head back to look at the riverclan warrior. Her tail lashing, she leaped at the warrior, trying to bite their shoulder.
@Skye

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:23 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Deweyes heard the snarl before the cat lunged and she immediately jumped to the side. Under the other cat was not where she wanted to be. The cream warrior was beginning to realize that her opponent was breathing quite loudly and remembered that the Shadowclan warrior was likely injured. If she could tire her out to the point where her breaths came out even louder, Deweyes would be able to hear any attack coming with our without a telltale snarl. The other warrior s hadn’t managed to bowl her over, but she had caught Deweyes’s leg as the creamy molly had leapt away. Deweyes ignored the pain of that limb for now and darted forward with a lunge, aiming her claws for what she hoped was the other cat’s chest.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Minnowflight burst into the clearing, his blood pumping, heart pounding, he was ready for anything! The tall thin tom unsheathed his claws and awaited to be attacked. {Open!}

---

Cherrypounce ripped through the entrance and threw herself at Swiftshine. The molly clawed at the ShadowClan warrior, yowling in pain as struck upon her nose, she swiped at Swiftshine's eye and missed.

---

Swiftshine yowled in surprise as she was attacked by a calliby molly. She quickly altered Cherrypounce's attack and clawed her nose, again dodging the flying paw aiming for her eyes.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:29 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[~] @The Cannibal; @DarkNight; [~]

Citrusflower heard the fighting cats and the forever queen stayed inside the nursery, but there was a problem. She couldn't find Falconkit. The molly scented the air to try and catch the scent of the kit. That was when she heard her fellow forever queen call for any kits. She ran to the back of the nursery.

The eyeless she-cat flattened her ears, panicking at all the fighting cats. She hoped Riverclan cats wouldn't come after thrm, but part of her didn't think anybody could attack kits or queens. She just wanted to make sure kits were alright. "I'm here to help with the kits." , Citrusflower meowed. It was her job just as much as it was hers.
Doveheart saw Citrusflower emerge from the Nursery,
“What are you doing!? You might get yourself killed! And I can’t have my best and only friend killed in an attack from filthy fish-breath cats!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:31 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Simul (OPEN) @The Cannibal

Hollowkit nodded to the she-cat as the yowls of battle echoed around the camp. Without looking the least bit worried, he picked up a thrush and said;

"I'm going back to the nursery to wait this storm out."

With that, he pushed his way through the tangle of warriors until the white tom reached his destination. Rather than bring the thrush to his Mother, Hollowkit sat just inside the entrance of the nursery, gazing out at the battle before him.

Many of the fighting cats had fear in their eyes- a mistake, he knew.

Those were the ones who would die.

Perhaps I'll get to see death for my own eyes.

Is it really all that bad, I wonder?

Should I fear it?

Hollowkit wished those queens would move so he could see better.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:33 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite entered ShadowClan clearing, his heart hammering in his chest as he listened the sound of yowling and yelping. It was happening. The tom unsheathed his claws-- leaping at the closest ShadowClan warrior.
The closest warrior wasn't a warrior yet. No cat would be able to tell that just from scent or sight, though. Frostpaw had been waiting for a battle to come his way. He twisted away from the RiverClan cat's claws, then swiftly charged forwards. He was aiming at the cat's flank, hoping to trip the warrior by barreling into it's side or better yet, completely tackle it to the ground.
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread