Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:57 PM

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:50 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Tallstep walked out of the warriors den, stretching his legs and letting out a yawn. The tom sat outside the den and began to groom his fur. His fur stuck up from all ends. He had just woken up, so his nest made his fur that way over night. I look like a hedgehog for crying out loud. The tom let out a small silent chuckle at the comment he made inside his head.

@Foggy22
Splashpool looked up from the trout he was eating to see his brother, Tallstep walk out of the warrior's den. "Good morning, sleep well?" Splashpool purred, amused at the state of his fur. He finished the trout, and started cleaning himself.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:54 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Splashpool looked up from the trout he was eating to see his brother, Tallstep walk out of the warrior's den. "Good morning, sleep well?" Splashpool purred, amused at the state of his fur. He finished the trout, and started cleaning himself.
Tallstep looked at his brother, giving out a nod. "I could've slept better." shrugged Tallstep as he finished grooming his fur. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled a peice of fish out of the pile. He walked over to Splashpool, sitting right next to his brother.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:57 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:

Tallstep looked at his brother, giving out a nod. "I could've slept better." shrugged Tallstep as he finished grooming his fur. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled a peice of fish out of the pile. He walked over to Splashpool, sitting right next to his brother.
"Want to go hunting when you're done eating?" Splashpool offered. He didn't have anything else to do, and besides, he liked fishing with his brother. He finished grooming his tabby-and-white fur, and sat up, patiently waiting for a response.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Want to go hunting when you're done eating?" Splashpool offered. He didn't have anything else to do, and besides, he liked fishing with his brother. He finished grooming his tabby-and-white fur, and sat up, patiently waiting for a response.
Tallstep took the first bite out of his food before looking up at Splashpool. "Yeah. I could go hunting. I need to get out of camp for once." replied Tallstep with a nod. The tom once again took a bite out of the fish, going a bit slow, of not to accidently choke on his own food. "Do you know any good hunting places? at the river I mean. Any spot that's good for fishing?" asked the tom. Tallstep didn't really care where they went as long as they catch something.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:10 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:

Tallstep took the first bite out of his food before looking up at Splashpool. "Yeah. I could go hunting. I need to get out of camp for once." replied Tallstep with a nod. The tom once again took a bite out of the fish, going a bit slow, of not to accidently choke on his own food. "Do you know any good hunting places? at the river I mean. Any spot that's good for fishing?" asked the tom. Tallstep didn't really care where they went as long as they catch something.
Splashpool thought for a bit. "How about that place where there are those trees for shade, so the sun won't blind us and our shadows won't show as much." he suggested. "Or we could just go anywhere. I don't really care. What do you think?"

Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:09 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Teza @woly
Picklevine sat in the unfamiliar clearing, grooming her fur even though it was clean. The scent in the air wasn't like at home, which would calm her and make her feel safe, but here she felt on edge, like any of these cats around would spring at her. It didn't help that it felt crowded in the clearing above all else. She could only thank starclan that they were allowed to stay here and that the whole clan hadn't been killed off by the flood waters. With a sigh she lifted her head and looked around the clearing, searching for familiar ShadowClan cats she could speak to.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:34 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Hearing the familiar voice of her mentor made the creamy colored apprentice's ears pick up slightly. "O - oh, I'm, um, I'm doing okay..." Her voice trailed off as she felt the gaze of a RiverClan apprentice fall on her. Waiting for them to stop, Sweetpaw shrank back again - away from Ibisprowl and away from the world. The she cat hated being here. It had an unpleasant, musky odor and it wasn't her home. This wasn't the place that she belonged, she belonged at home, with her friends... what friends? Her mind reminded her. Oh well, perhaps someday Sweetpaw would have friends. Her expression was anxious as she glanced up at her mentor, expression worried. "What about you, are you doing o - okay?" There was a slight stammer in her voice. Before now, the she cat had always looked up to Ibisprowl. But now, somehow, life seemed different.

Everything was in a new light. It was like things had been filtered through and she no longer felt as though life really mattered, like no one in life mattered. She had almost died - there was no denying that, and there was no changing that... no changing that at all. Then there was the uncomfortable case of missing Cedarpaw so much, even though she knew he would never come back. Things were different here. It wasn't just the scent, but it was the cats. They had a different build, it was almost... stockier, maybe? Like, more muscular then she was used to? It wasn't that ShadowClanners weren't muscular cats, but it was so much different then she had imagined it being. Still, Sweetpaw's blue optics didn't change from being somewhat fearful as she glanced around at this unfamiliar terrain. Did it have to be so terrifying? Technically, the logical answer to that was no. It didn't have to be terrifying at all.

Yet Sweetpaw felt as though everything around her was out to get her. Every cat had her fur on end - except for her mentor, and even he was watched somewhat warily. "I, um, don't like it here... at all... do you know when we can go home?" Shocked at the own smallness of her voice, the apprentice flinched slightly. She was somewhat appalled by how scared she actually sounded. It wasn't like she was trying to sound scared, no, as a matter of fact she had been planning on putting on a brave face in front of Ibisprowl.

Despite her 'woe is me, nothing matters anymore' outlook now... Sweetpaw still held that one flickering flame of determination to do her very best and nothing but her best for Ibisprowl. And, she remembered a time when he had been unwilling to speak and she had had to do all the talking. Or at least, ask a lot of questions and be persistent enough to get answers. Her soft blue optics looked anxious as she looked around the clearing before her gaze returned to her mentor. At least he didn't have the scent of a RiverClan cat. That much was relieving for Sweetpaw. But, her trust was numbed - and she wasn't sure who was on her side anymore. It had been that way ever since the flood, even her own clanmates didn't seem familiar. She didn't trust anyone. If it had been physical, she would have gone to see Daypaw or whoever the RiverClan medicine cat was... Cloverleaf, wasn't it?

But this was beyond a physical injury. And besides, she was alright - no scratches or bruises, just some severe trauma. The creamy apprentice knew that there was nothing they could do about that. And besides, even if there was, was she really ready for it to go away? It had become a part of her reality. A part of her world now. And there was absolutely nothing that she could do about that.

@Duskflight

"Now what have I said about that temper of yours, Shiver dear?" A smooth-as-silk, oily purr rumbled in the well built tom's chest. His optics flashed with amusement at his ShadowClan interest's sharp tongue. Then again, she always had had a sharp tongue. And he still wasn't convinced that he had won her over. That one day, he was pretty sure that he had heard just about everything that could come from Shiverlight's sharp, witty mouth until she had spoken words that shocked even him. Rattled him. Yes, Charmpelt had been... well... almost lost for words. "You mean you don't know, darling?" It wasn't at all bothering him that others might hear him. So what? They were bound to notice his flirtatious nature sooner or later, better they would find out with him experimenting on this sharp-tongued female then one of his own Clan. And besides, sooner or later this relationship would end. She knew it, he knew it, they all knew it. There was no way to stop the inevitable from happening. So let it happen! He would be fine with it happening. He would live. Seeing Shiverlight shaking, it brought a sudden frown over the tom's features.

"Love? You okay?"

In a spontaneous moment of actual chivalry, Charmpelt curled his tail around the she cat. Not flirty - just friendly. Caring. Calm. Instead of everything that he had been before. It took him back to the days when he had known Jema, only he couldn't feel the spark of chemistry that he had with her. Or was it there, but he was ignoring it? Charmpelt had promised himself that love was not to enter his life again. It was stupid. Idle. Worthless stuff, and everyone around him knew it! So then... why did they all have it, but he didn't? "Why do you always have to fight me, sweet? Can't we just enjoy this? Because I know that we both do." There was that smooth, oily purr again... and the chivalry was gone from his gesture. Completely and totally gone. Now Charmpelt was back to his old self, and as annoying as he always had been... making him wonder why Shiverlight put up with him at all. Sometimes he wondered why she didn't just walk away from him. The Chausie knew he was over the top, it was a part of his personality. Nobody liked it. And yet... if Shiverlight hated it as much as she claimed to, then why - why - had she stuck around?

@Celestial

A white figure made it's way into the clearing, an expression of partly anger on her features. The other part was exasperation. She was fed up - with everything. Fighting with Avocetpaw, then having Smokeblossom give her a lecture on what a warrior was supposed to be like, and she could only hope that she wouldn't recieve any more bad news that day. Because she didn't know that she could take it. Even Clawpaw could only take so much fighting and, right now? She was worn out. Tired from having to fight everyone around her. Geez, that was annoying. Blue optics flashed with annoyance as she settled down in another part of the RiverClan clearing. If a RiverClanner were to approach her, hopefully she could pretend like she didn't hear them. As long as it wasn't her brother. Whisperblaze made her furious, but thankfully she hadn't seen him - yet. So maybe she wouldn't see him. That was her one hope, anyways, that she wouldn't have to see Whisperblaze's stupid face. And if she did, that she would have the willpower to keep from clawing it off. Because Clawpaw, at the moment, was in no mood to just exchange cross words. She was just about fed up with everyone.

@woly

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Splashpool thought for a bit. "How about that place where there are those trees for shade, so the sun won't blind us and our shadows won't show as much." he suggested. "Or we could just go anywhere. I don't really care. What do you think?"
Tallstep nodded in approval. "That's an excellent place to go. I wouldn't want any of us to get a heat stroke. Plus the shade should mean more prey." agreed Tallstep. The sudenly looked around camp for some reason before looking at his brother. "Shall we get going?" he asked.

Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:55 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The lighter tom arched a brow, the smirk still resting on his upturned maw. "I'm sorry, is Carrot not your name?" Alceapaw said, his voice falsely apologetic, and expression looking mockingly shocked, before returning to normal. He knew of his friends hatred for his birth name, though was considerate enough to simply make up a nickname he knew Fjord would dislike, but not hate as much as his birth name. The taller tomcat watched the other tom's posture and expression change, and couldn't hold back a snort of amusement. The way that Fjord always pretended to act mad just cracked him up. And when he scoffed, seemingly appalled by the thought of a grin, it made Alcea grin even more.
"Of course not; the great Fjord is completely unable to experience the feeling of happiness, which doesn't allow him to crack a grin every once in a while. Don't worry, I'm familiar with your serious condition." Alcea said, pretending to keep a straight face, before giving up and laughing once more.
"Me? Imagine things?" Alcea gasped, mouth agape. "Why I never!" He said, looking shocked and offended that his friend would think such a thing of him, before returning to his broad grin. The white tomcat shrugged his shoulders. "At least it's clean," he pointed out sensibly. Alcea did notice Fjord's uncommon cheekiness but said nothing of it- mainly because he found it amusing.
Fjordpaw allowed for a smirk to grace his features. Giving a light shove to the thin and lanky male beside him, he hopped onto his paws. It seemed that by the slight twitching of his brows, that the male was infuriated, although that was not the case. With the bright hues that illuminated the clearing, it was just inevitable that the cream tabby would find difficulty in viewing everything. His green pools were half-lidded and barely grazed across the figure Alceapaw, before he switched his positioning and now faced the opposite direction. Almost immediately, his demeanour went back to normal, and his grassy eyes could be seen with ease.
"I'm sorry, is nuisance not your name?" the stocky male mocked in return. His banner swayed through the thin breeze and a smile, although hard to see, lingered upon his face. "Why yes. I struggle with my condition a lot... But we all have our imperfections, Alcea. Yours is that you were definitely not born with the voice of an angel. " As he spoke the last little bit of his string of words, the male turned his nose up in a disgusted manner. His auds jolted downwards, and he gave an extremely exaggerated expression of pain. A faint ow emitting from his lips.
"As much as I'd like to deny that, I can't help but find it painfully true." The brute spoke up. His eyes gazed over the other tom-cat's seemingly pristine pelt, before they trailed across his own, messy and nest-like fur. A bitter look overcame his entire being as he noticed the many twigs and dried leaves lodged into his pale plumage. Fjordpaw sighed, shaking his head side to side as if to rid of the dirt that clung to his neck and cranium.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:04 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:

Tallstep nodded in approval. "That's an excellent place to go. I wouldn't want any of us to get a heat stroke. Plus the shade should mean more prey." agreed Tallstep. The sudenly looked around camp for some reason before looking at his brother. "Shall we get going?" he asked.
Splashpool nodded. "Yeah, let's get going," he replied. Splashpool stood up and shook his fur out, getting rid of the dirt and dust. He padded forward a bit then turned around again to face Tallstep. "Coming?" he asked.
(Take this to Territory?)

Last edited by Foggy22; September 3rd, 2017 at 02:15 PM.