Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2020, 02:16 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

| @Shimm; |

Petalkit watched as he lowered himself, the playfulness went back in her eyes. She watched it swing back and forth. After a while she pounced, trying to knock it out of his paw.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 20th, 2020, 02:24 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The brown hued tom dropped the ball for her, but moved it a few tail lengths to go chase after it. Owlwatcher didn't mind spending time with Petalkit. He enjoyed making her happy, kithood is one of the greatest memories a cat could have.

@Blissie Bliss
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:24 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Morningsun just nodded in silent understanding, having opted to completely ignore what the remarks from the rather impatient tom. She liked the idea of training; it would be an excuse to get both back into peak form as well as exercise the skills she's found of very little need to use until now. Just the thought of it sent a ripple of excitement up her spine. A moment passed before she dipped her head again, dispersing from the group with a flick of her head to go attend to her business elsewhere.
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:24 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
[catching uppp-!]

His eyes twinkled, what a quick witted feline. It usually takes a long time before some cat response to him or they just walk away. "Many questions but all can wait for now..," his voice was overlapped by some shouting cats. He quickly spun around to see the leader publicly at it with another cat! What a show. "Excuse me, dear Duskfeather. But, who is that fellow over there?" the tom's gaze focused solely on what's going on, not even breaking sight to glance at his mentor. He imagined the two big cats clashing at each other, blood spraying in the air as they batter each other down like the savages they are and standing proudly on top has alpha male! Glass- no, Quillpaw-!, dashed up weaving and accidentally shoving passed the cats that stood quietly as they argue. The rex apprentice yellow eyes widen, shimmering in thrill to witness the outcome of all this sharaw! "Fight, fight, fight! Let's see who will be numero uno from all this war of words. Will it be Flintstar the great or this big cat here upping the leader himself. Who will win?!" Tail waving in the air he purred loudly with a bold smirk.

--

Sleepypaw stood quietly watching the cats gather around for training. He shuffled his paws a bit under the thin blanket of snow and sighed inwardly. Some mentors raved about how good their apprentices are yet he just gotten started and knowing himself- he is not the best at fighting let alone hunting. His tail thrashed around as if trying to shoo away the buzzing doubts thats circulating around him. Stay positive, Sleepypaw..
@RedHead @Shimm @touka @hxneysuckle @vermin @WaywardAngel @Dirtfur
dustpaw was not sure what to do, he knew some about fighting but now he just sat there as the group of cats started to chat
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Smokekit padded out of the nursery bored. She rolled her mossball in front of her and tried to catch it, when she bumped into someone. "O-oops..." She mewed, her tail between her paws.
(Open)

Click my dragons!
Old January 20th, 2020, 11:08 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@RedHead

" while shadowclan may be an ally . I doubt icestar will be the type of cat to share. She's the exact opposite of kind " Lionwhisker meowed with his head raised . Finally ! The leader was asking for advice from the clan! He had a chance to get out his thoughts . Now he may not be asked to be here ....But he was gonna throw in some ideas . Though he heard duskfeather [ @hxneysuckle ] and smiled at her with a nod " I agree with Ol Dusky! We should take a good sized chunk of land off in the forest . It may belong to a lowly loner or something but who cares? They can find another place to stay. Unlike them we actually have kits and elders that need to be fed and taken care of " he said with confidence . " this could also be a secondary camp base? If there's ever a raid on us, we can retreat there . But this should have food and a water source..just an idea " Lionwhisker added . Hey at least he wasn't suggesting pushing out windclan and taking over their land!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 20th, 2020, 12:37 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit padded out of the nursery bored. She rolled her mossball in front of her and tried to catch it, when she bumped into someone. "O-oops..." She mewed, her tail between her paws.
(Open)
Tallmarsh turned around and looked down at the kit who had bumped into her leg. Giving her a stern look, she said, "Watch where you're going next time." She was an abrasive cat, but even she couldn't bring herself to be mean to a kit.

((i hope tallmarsh's scarred right eye doesnt scare smokekit hehe))
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar nodded after thinking for a moment. Duskfeather's idea was a good one, Flintstar believed Thunderclanners could take on whatever was out there in the territory. Lionwhisker seemed to agree, and the idea also instilled a set determination in Flintstar for an idea he'd had a little while ago. "Okay. Duskfeather, I want you to lead a patrol out there with Mintfrost, Lionwhisker, and one other cat of your choosing." He then stopped pacing, shaking out his pelt and flicking his tail. "But first, I've got some changes to make." In the spur of the moment, Flintstar bounded up the highpeak, stopping at the top and yowling out to the clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the highpeak!"
There were some things he needed to do, some that would probably also diffuse his anger. And put Buckbranch in his place.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; January 20th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Duskfeather nodded along with the other two warriors, stifling a chuckle at Lionwhisker's nickname for her. "Yes, Flintstar," she said, preparing to stand and find another warrior to accompany them before the leader called a meeting. Confusion flared in her gaze and she blinked up at him, her head tilting to the side as she sat back down. Changes to make? What changes could those be? The Torbie's ears perked in interest and she listened intently.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 20th, 2020, 04:17 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Duskpaw trotted over to the meeting, she was one of the first cats there as she sat down and moved her gaze to Flintstar. I wonder what this is about.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; January 20th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.
Closed Thread