Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"I went hunting and decided to bring my haul here. A lot of birds today. Also had some feathers. Weren't many that were good for nesting, unfortunately."
His mouth twisted and he passed off the prey to Deerpetal. "How much longer?"

@Sparkling Flower

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:10 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ Thornclaw - @Zesty Mango - Just using the Dusk Syndicate for reference, I wasn't on the site then. ]

"Yeah, sometimes their annoying." Thornclaw purred. "But they're fun to tease, and we like to hang out." He winced as he thought of that awful day which almost crippled Bubblepudge. Thornclaw gave her a sideways glance.

"We could pretend you're my younger sister," he meowed mischeviously. Ooh, that would be fun. NO ONE would think they were in love. Because, they weren't. It's just, he worried about the other rude, unforgiving cats. Eek, why was he thinking of this?

"Wouldn't it be funny?" Thornclaw asked. "You'd have to cooperate with my other sisters, thought." He laughed a little. "Leafpool is kinda weird, one minute she's like a leader, then a kit, then a really mad Dusk Syndicate Commander. Bubblepudge is really sweet and chatty, and Smokewatcher is..."
being this young is art

Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Nut View Post
[ Thornclaw - @Zesty Mango - Just using the Dusk Syndicate for reference, I wasn't on the site then. ]

"Yeah, sometimes their annoying." Thornclaw purred. "But they're fun to tease, and we like to hang out." He winced as he thought of that awful day which almost crippled Bubblepudge. Thornclaw gave her a sideways glance.

"We could pretend you're my younger sister," he meowed mischeviously. Ooh, that would be fun. NO ONE would think they were in love. Because, they weren't. It's just, he worried about the other rude, unforgiving cats. Eek, why was he thinking of this?

"Wouldn't it be funny?" Thornclaw asked. "You'd have to cooperate with my other sisters, thought." He laughed a little. "Leafpool is kinda weird, one minute she's like a leader, then a kit, then a really mad Dusk Syndicate Commander. Bubblepudge is really sweet and chatty, and Smokewatcher is..."
Ivorypaw smiled,” I’d like having a brother, but aren’t you a bit too old to be my brother?” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:36 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ Thornclaw - @Zesty Mango ]

"Uh...yeah," he muttered. "It would be nice, though." He raised his head and gave her a wink. OH MY STARCLAN THORNCLAW WINKED. he thought and stifled a purr of amusement.

"Do you think that I'd be a good brother in general?" Thornclaw asked. He was pretty sure that he was a good cat, but he didn't know. Well, his former friends thought he was a crappy ass, but they didn't count.
being this young is art

Old June 24th, 2020, 12:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Podlight waltzed into the den, her plume of a tail waving behind her. She hummed to herself as she looked around, noting that deerpetal was now a queen, along with quite a few others. She was just made a queen again when she got pregnant with her second litter of kits. She padded over to her old best, which was conveniently still empty from when she moved back into the warriors den. She laid down and laid her head on the rim of her nest, "Well, this is... awkward" she muttered, clearing her throat.

(Open)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 24th, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Nut View Post
[ Thornclaw - @Zesty Mango ]

"Uh...yeah," he muttered. "It would be nice, though." He raised his head and gave her a wink. OH MY STARCLAN THORNCLAW WINKED. he thought and stifled a purr of amusement.

"Do you think that I'd be a good brother in general?" Thornclaw asked. He was pretty sure that he was a good cat, but he didn't know. Well, his former friends thought he was a crappy ass, but they didn't count.
Ivorypaw gave a nod,” I think you’re a pretty good brother to your sisters.“ she agreed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Raccoonwhisker padded up to the fresh-kill pile, dropped a chaffinch among it, then made her way into the crowd of the Clan meeting. "Apologies for being late, Duskstar. I got a little carried away with hunting." She laughed nervously. "So what's going on?"
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Duskstar was about to go on, but apparently Ivorypaw thought it was necessary to speak to someone whilst about to get a new mentor. Her eyes narrowed and her smile was quickly replaced by an irritated frown.

"If you're done talking so rudely in the middle of the meeting, I would like to go on."

Glaring down at Ivorypaw [ @Zesty Mango ] and Thornclaw [ @Hazel Nut ], she gave a moment before moving on, her smile less wide than before.

"Mumblepaw [ @I am FLOWSTREAM ], your new mentor will be Pineapple [ @Elementals ]. I hope you may finish your training well."

"Ivorypaw [ @Zesty Mango ], at the request of your former mentor, you are to receive a new one. Since you seem to be so keen on speaking to Thornclaw [ @Hazel Nut ] in the middle of our meeting, he will be your mentor."

Duskstar gave a moment before she moved to the next ceremonies.

"There are a few kits ready to become apprentices. Tigerkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Chivekit [ @Fawnhearted ], and Blossomkit [ @Sparkling Flower ], please step forward."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Pineapple~

Oh another patrol, Pineapple thought as she padded to the highpeak waiting to see what the crowding cats were all about. She stopped in her tracks as she saw that it was an apprentice ceremony by the looks that kits were now 'paws. Looking on eagerly as she listened to see if she would be called. Then she heard her name which made Pineapple's heart pound so loud that she believed that the whole group could hear it.

Stepping forward to touch her nose with her apprentice, Mumblepaw, Pineapple hoped that her apprentice didn't see her shaking with excitement as shaking nervously. She thought that there was already a Mumble in the clan but whatever.

"Hello Mumblepaw, I am Pineapple! Do you want to start training now?" Pineapple meowed with happiness.

{ @I am FLOWSTREAM @hxneysuckle }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:56 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Podlight strolled out of the nursery, a content smile on her face. Her smile grew even wider as she spotted her mate Frostwing, "Frostwing" she called out, "do you want to share some prey with me?" she asked, sitting down next to him and wrapping her plume of a tail around her small paws.

@WarriorsAndHorses

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread