Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2017, 05:29 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Nighty @Lonestar
(Oh boy this is gonna be funny)
Wingpaw bounced through the camp entrance in her usual excited fashion. She was nearly at the age of a warrior and couldn't wait for the say she became one. She looked around with a wide grin on her maw, searching for someone who might be interested in playing with her. She may be near the end of her apprenticeship but that didn't mean she didn't like to play like she would as a kit. Wingpaw saw some cats that came to her interest, but they quickly faded from her list of possibilities as they seemed to occupied doing something else boring. Sighing, she thought about going to the fresh kill pile. Maybe she could grab a piece of prey and sit down and just sit down by herself. But what was the fun in that? Wingpaw decided that if someone was going to talk or play with her, she wuld have to find them herself. Finally, Wingpaw spotted two cats. One about her age, another that seemed like a kit. From what she could see, they were playing something. Maybe they might let me join in! Oh but what if they don't? Oh who cares if they don't want me to. I'm going to do it anyway, Wingpaw thought. It was true, even if they didn't want to let her play she would play with them anyway. She was so bored and desperately wanted to do something fun. Bounding over to them, she said, "Hey guys! I'm Wingpaw! Can I play with you? I'm desperately bored and you two seem to be doing something fun!". She stopped herself before she started to ramble, she had a habit of doing that.
@Lonestar23
(Ack so sorry guys for not responding)
Storkpaw smiled as she tried to retrieve his tail. He had to force himself to not laugh, knowing that she would most likely tackle him and continue messing around with his tail. He lowered a little to where he knew Owlkit could jump for it and her paws would be able to latch on. He watched on, almost dumbfounded as he watched her play with him. Something caught his eye though, it was something in her devious glint that flickered in her eyes. What was it? Determination? Frustration? Annoyance? Or maybe a mixture of them all. The young Bengal lowered his tail all the way and turned to nudge her gently, hoping to bring back the cheerful attitude he had come to adore. "It's just a ga-" he was saying until the new apprentice cut him off. He turned around happy to greet the other she cat. His vibrant blue eyes shine brightly as they searched the feature of the apprentice that seemed to be just about his age. He smiled kindly, like he always did, never wanting any cat to feel left out. He was about to introduce himself and Owlkit when she beat him to introduction. As she announced that her name was Wingpaw, he nearly collapsed from the coincidence. He didn't though, but felt his jaw drop open as he gazed at her. Before he responded to Wongpaw, he whipped his head around. "Owlkit, I swear to Starclan that was my brother earlier and not her." He said his voice in a hissing whisper. This was the ordeal that he had least expected. He felt mouse brained now, now that he had goofed off with Owlkit, making up a fake name that he used in his brother, but apparently, Wingpaw was an actual female apprentice of Thunderclan, because here she stood in front of him. In stood still in shock as his head turned slowly back to face Wingoaw, mostly to make sure she was still there and real, not just something he had imagined. "H-hey Wingpaw." He said, his voice choking up from the shock of the event. "I'm Storkpaw, and my friend here is Owlkit." He said, his voice barely more than a whisper, as it was all he could force out at the moment.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:35 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(I just love when my mentions don't work. Though I swear I spelled it right... Oh well here goes again xD)
@Teggy

Fogfire opened her mouth, not quite sure what to say. Yes, you're right. It's very hard to go anywhere with him without being pushed to the side every time whenever some other cat comes up. What's wrong with me? Why can't he just like me? But no, instead he likes every other she-cat besides me! She couldn't say this, though, so she stayed quiet, forcing a blank look on her face. She didn't dare look over at Nettlenose, instead keeping her attention on the entrance as if Thunderstrike would actually come back.

She was more than relieved when the topic of conversation changed, and she was able to focus back on the tom besides her. "Well, your attitude sure changed quickly," she gently teased, brown eyes sparkling. Fogfire took in his grim look, and quickly dropped her smile. "Hey, don't look so down. It happens to the best of us. I mean, I haven't ran into any trees per say, but I do a great deal of falling into rivers. It's a good thing I know how to swim!" Attempting to brighten the conversation again, the fluffy cat turned the teasing attention onto herself.

"I hope it's not too serious, though," Fogfire added on afterwards. "Do you feel dizzy? Unable to concentrate? Is it hot?" Hesitating momentarily, she raised her nose to feel the bump. "No, it's not hot," she answered her own question. The grey molly pulled back, embarrassment suddenly clutching her. "Sorry if that hurt. I was just- um- worried." Her voice was hushed as she went back to tracing patterns in the dirt, something she found herself doing quite often now as a way to distract herself.
Thunderstrike was playing with a kit that wouldnt stop following him.
"Go away!" he laughed. The stubborn kit refused and hopped on his back. He gently shook the kit off his back and returned it to its mother.
"Now stay out of trouble!" Thunderstrike said as he gave it lick on the head.

He padded to the clearing and began hunting.
"Wonder where Fogfire is..." he thought. Thunderstrike still couldnt place his paw on what he kept feeling for her. His heart beat faster just thinking of her.
StarClan! What is this feeling! he screamed in his mind.

Glancing around the tom caught the scent of Fogfire! And Nettlenose... He did not like the tom... Everytime he was around him and Fogfire, Thunderstrike felt these ergs to lash out on him, or worse... But he wasnt the one to break the code. Am i JEALOUS! he thought. He let out a purr of amusement. But as he watched the two his heart thumped faster as he gazed at Fogfire.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Okay. I love to hang out with you too. I like to go out of camp with my sister and mother. Hey we're going for a walk later you want to come?" meowed Hopekit. She looked at him with a smile and a flutter of her blue-green eyes. She began to purr really loud.
"Yeah! I'd love to meet them..." A flower petal landed on his nose. He shook it off and as it fell to the ground, he tried to stamp on it. "Haha! Take that! I'm gonna be the best and the strongest warrior in ThunderClan and then, we can be mates and have our own kittens. We'll be really nice to them and I'll protect you all so no bad cats will ever hurt you! Then you won't die...then i won't be sad! And then we can live happily ever after!" He got up and chased his tail, licking his lips.
Old January 17th, 2017, 11:07 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Trinityflame padded into camp, a squirrel and a small mouse clamped protectively in her jaws. She limped into the middle of the clearing where the prey pile was located. Opening her jaws, Shen let the two dead creatures fall unceremoniously to the small pile.
A twinge of pain in her injured leg caused her to flinch. Trinityflame usualy had a high pain tolerance, but with the winter causing all the Rey to hide, she had decided to hunt more often. This didn't seem to make her twisted leg feel any the better. She examined it under her keen amber gaze and her maw turned downward. It was swollen.
Id better have it checked out... The proud she-cat thought to herself. She had put it off for long enough. Heaving a gusty sigh, the calico female crossed the clearing to the edge of camp where she knew the medicine Cat den was. Before going in, she called out to no one particular.
"Any of you know where Zerosight is?"

She Walks
She Talks
She Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 17th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old January 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Sure." She said
Gazeshadow walked over to the entrance.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Gazeshadow walked over to the entrance.
Icefang followed him to the entrance
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:59 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Lonestar23
(Ack so sorry guys for not responding)
Storkpaw smiled as she tried to retrieve his tail. He had to force himself to not laugh, knowing that she would most likely tackle him and continue messing around with his tail. He lowered a little to where he knew Owlkit could jump for it and her paws would be able to latch on. He watched on, almost dumbfounded as he watched her play with him. Something caught his eye though, it was something in her devious glint that flickered in her eyes. What was it? Determination? Frustration? Annoyance? Or maybe a mixture of them all. The young Bengal lowered his tail all the way and turned to nudge her gently, hoping to bring back the cheerful attitude he had come to adore. "It's just a ga-" he was saying until the new apprentice cut him off. He turned around happy to greet the other she cat. His vibrant blue eyes shine brightly as they searched the feature of the apprentice that seemed to be just about his age. He smiled kindly, like he always did, never wanting any cat to feel left out. He was about to introduce himself and Owlkit when she beat him to introduction. As she announced that her name was Wingpaw, he nearly collapsed from the coincidence. He didn't though, but felt his jaw drop open as he gazed at her. Before he responded to Wongpaw, he whipped his head around. "Owlkit, I swear to Starclan that was my brother earlier and not her." He said his voice in a hissing whisper. This was the ordeal that he had least expected. He felt mouse brained now, now that he had goofed off with Owlkit, making up a fake name that he used in his brother, but apparently, Wingpaw was an actual female apprentice of Thunderclan, because here she stood in front of him. In stood still in shock as his head turned slowly back to face Wingoaw, mostly to make sure she was still there and real, not just something he had imagined. "H-hey Wingpaw." He said, his voice choking up from the shock of the event. "I'm Storkpaw, and my friend here is Owlkit." He said, his voice barely more than a whisper, as it was all he could force out at the moment.
@Empress Of Evil
WINGPAW??? Owlkit's mind seemed to be screaming at her, making her feel stupid and useless and like mud all over. So the she cat did exist. Had Storkpaw lied to her about the cat that she had seen with him's identity? Was this, in fact...Wingpaw and not his brother as he had put it. Owlkit had stopped playing and hadn't realized that she was just staring at the other apprentice. "Oh s-sure! Y'know, I was just hearing all about how great you are, so I'm sure my friend won't mind if you join the game! Right?" She asked, forcing a smile. Her own jealousy was bothering her, making her feel lower then...a worm. She felt lower then the most evil cat in history, which in her short life had been Ratnight. "I-I don't know what to think, Storkpaw. I don't know if you're playing some sort of a trick on me with her or if you were lying to me earlier or if this is just a coincidence, but whatever it is I'm sure the two of you will be more then happy together." Owlkit mewed, her grey blue hues narrowed. Whatever sort of a cruel...trick this was, she was not enjoying it. Had she honestly been stupid enough to believe that maybe for once, someone cared about her enough to spend time with her without strings attached? How stupid had he thought her to allow this to go on forever? She cocked her head to the side as Storkpaw introduced himself. So that narrowed it down to a trick or a coincidence. Unless she had been the cat from earlier, who Owlkit was now completely unsure about, and was just playing two tricks on her. Going ahead and getting it all on her in one second so she wouldn't be able to handle the mental overload. Owlkit wasn't sure whether Storkpaw actually thought she was stupid...this was her best friend she was talking about, after all. And if Wingpaw was all that great then maybe-maybe it was time for her to step out of the picture and allow them to have some time alone. "It's so nice to meet you, Wingpaw! Like I said earlier, Storkpaw was telling me all about you...hey, I've got an idea! Why don't I go over here and play by myself, and you guys can do something without me! Sounds like fun, right?" Owlkit beamed, looking from one to the other. None of her sad thoughts spilled over into her words. Just the slightest bit of depth to her normally bright hues showed that she was upset. I'm losing him. I knew this would happen someday...I'm just not good enough. Owlkit thought with a sigh as she looked from Storkpaw to Wingpaw and back again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 18th, 2017 at 01:00 AM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 02:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Absolutely nothing," Lichenkit agreed, clawing the ground slightly. "As of right now, I have only you I can call 'friend,' so which cats do you think I should attempt to get under my claw?" The calico she-cat glanced around the camp once more, noticing all the toms in the area. Some smart, some dumb. "While you may think the dumb ones are useless, they can have high ranking friends. Those high ranking friends will want to hlep protect the dumb toms who fell head over paws for a young apprentice and think she's in trouble some-which way. You see where I'm going with this, correct?" she asked, not taking her eyes off of the other cats. She was scouting for a target.

Sparrowkit's light hues narrowed and he searched the clearing as well. There were several toms around...but some looked remarkably like those he had seen in the nursery and guessed they were probably older warriors with mates. "Find out some of their background beforehand. It wouldn't do to try and get a cat with a mate 'under your claw' now would it? Besides, even if they weren't lovesick and sickeningly loyal to their mates, the she cats would soon grow to despise you. Still, even if they do have a mate...be friendly. Act interested in their personal lives and what they do." Sparrowkit mewed, his hues never leaving the clearing. There were too many cats there who seemed to be together. They could be siblings, and yet still...it was uncomfortable to know that so many cats already seemed to have romance on their minds. True romance was for the weak. Manipulation, on the other paw...not so much. "Hm. You may be right...very well, but some of those cats will talk around in circles all day. Make sure the idiots don't talk your ear off. I need someone I can trust with both ears." Sparrowkit shot Lichenkit a crooked smile, and then got to his paws. The tom was large for his age; but then again, he would be an apprentice soon. He waited to make sure Lichenkit had understood his advice, light hues now fixed directly on her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2017, 02:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Nighty @Lonestar

Storkpaw and Owlpaw. Nope, didn't ring any bells in her mind. She didn't really care though, they seemed nice enough and they were willing to let her play. A wide grin was settled down on her more. Finallly she was going to know what fun was like again. Although, one thing left Wingpaw rather confused. How come Storkpaw's jaw dropped and Owlkit stared at her in that kind of way when she introduced herself? "I didn't know I was that pretty", she mumbled to herself, though it was a joke. Wingpaw was not one bit aware of Storkpaw's joke earlier, so she honestly had no idea or prediction as to why they were looking at her like that. She shook away the question though, it didn't matter. What did matter was what they were playing. Storkpaw's been talking about how great I am?, she thought, half in alarm and half in curiousity. Well this was certainly strange. She was almost sure that she and Storkpaw had never met before. How could he already be talking about how great she was? This couldn't be right. Maybe he stalks me?, Wingpaw suggested to herself. It was always possible. Though, the more she thought about it, the more creepy the thought became. Just imagine it, a tom you've never met is hiding in the bushes just watching your every movement. She shuddered inwardly at the thought. Realising that Storkpaw and Owlkit were still standing there, probably still looking like weirdos. So she decided to say something. "Y-You think i'm great?", Wingpaw said with a questioning tone? That question would probably embarrass Storkpaw but she took no notice of that. More than happy together?, Wingpaw thought. This is getting stranger by the minute..... "O-Oh no you can stay. You were playing together first! You don't have to go away for my sake", Wingpaw quickly rushed to say. "If anyone should have to go then that's me. But who could ever get rid of someone like me?", She said, batting her eyelashes in a flirtatious manner as she said her last sentence, though it was a joke.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 18th, 2017 at 02:54 AM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Yeah! I'd love to meet them..." A flower petal landed on his nose. He shook it off and as it fell to the ground, he tried to stamp on it. "Haha! Take that! I'm gonna be the best and the strongest warrior in ThunderClan and then, we can be mates and have our own kittens. We'll be really nice to them and I'll protect you all so no bad cats will ever hurt you! Then you won't die...then i won't be sad! And then we can live happily ever after!" He got up and chased his tail, licking his lips.
"Yep just me and you forever!" yowled Hopekit. She pressed her black nose to hers. Flowerpetal and Hazelkit walked out of the nursery and over to Hopekit. "Hello you must be Darkkit. I'm Flowerpetal. Are you going to join us on our walk?" meowed Flowerpetal with a purr. Hazelkit looked at them, but said nothing.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Closed Thread