Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2017, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
She had constant laughs but held it in as it hurt her chest . She hit her paw on the tree branch and chuckled once only once. She stayed quiet after a long time and yawned. Her ears strained for the tom in case if she should make her move
He here's the branch and looked up,expecting to see a squirrel.He climbed the tree and got on the branch above her,still unaware that she was inches below him.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 30th, 2017, 10:10 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He here's the branch and looked up,expecting to see a squirrel.He climbed the tree and got on the branch above her,still unaware that she was inches below him.
Gtg)

Acornfur heard the tom and gasped she ran for it
" never catch me alive! " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 30th, 2017, 10:21 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Gtg)

Acornfur heard the tom and gasped she ran for it
" never catch me alive! " she meowed
Ok.bye then)
Burningforest jumped after her,trying to pounce her."Get back here!" He shouted,holding his paws so they would hit her and knock her over,if they hit.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 30th, 2017, 10:23 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Spirit @The Eye Of The Storm @Celestial [I don't want to blow up Fenic's notifications /v\ ]

The liethe tom let out a squeak as he was shoved to the side, landing with a loud thud on his back. He didn't like Alabasterkit, he thought she was too bossy, too rude to them, sometimes the two got into fights but that was only when she was being to rude and bossy. "I'm not here to play." he snapped, why couldn't his siblings see that this was serious?! The grey Siamese picked himself up and shook off the dirt, his tail lashing behind him, his attention was snatched away as Dreamkit snapped at Alabasterkit as well, this made his fur fluff up "Be nice!" he hissed, his blue eyes blazed with annoyance. Stonekit let out a sigh and shook his head, following his fuming sibling quietly. The young tom sat himself next to Raincloud, his ears perked as he listened to the conversation between Wheatfur and his mother. As she spoke again he felt his heart stop, his eyes widened and his ears folded back against his head. He couldn't believe it, his mother wanted to get rid of them, she wanted nothing to do with them. Stonekit knew that she didn't really love them, but he couldn't believe that she was just going to...get rid of them. The kit scooted himself back a bit, so that he was behind his mother, and dug his claws into the dirt, his eyes watering as his gaze focused onto his grey paws. Stonekit could say, with all honesty, that today was the worst day compared to the rest.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 30th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

(i know that everyone in the clearing is doing something but this is a very important post that any cat would notice. So if everyone would see this that would be great)

Foxpaw burst into the clearing carrying two kits covered in blood and cuts. "Help! Help! A fox attacked me in some kits in the woods and the kits are dead!" foxpaw stumbled around a bit due to the loss of blood. He himself was covered in cuts and bruises and had a large gash in his left shoulder that spilled blood all over the grass.
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ Poor stonekit. Almost right to his face ]
@The Eye Of The Storm @starfall @Spirit

Raincloud sighed and looked at her brother again not offering the chance to reply to her. "They just aren't for me. I'm sure someone else would take them off my paws" she said with a shrug as she slumped to the side and leaned against the rocks bordering each side of the wide den. She licked her paw but than heard a simple whimper behind her. The queens head jerked violently to the side and she looked over her shoulder to see her son crouched next to her. Her jaws sealed shut and she just stared in horror. How did stone kit get in here? Did he not listen to my directions? thought the queen angrily as she glared down at him. How much did he hear? What am I going to say to him? What if he tells all the others? The mollys blood froze in her viens and suddenly she was panicking.mthis oelned a wide door of troubles for her to face and she wasn't sure she wanted to step into that quite yet. Taking a breath the queen shuffled to face him and she took a shaky step towards him, she looked almost scared of the kit. More so than he would be of her. She released a sigh and looked at stonekit. The small kitten looked so much like her it was like peering into a pool of water, but instead of a reflection seeing her own blood staring at her. Though stonekit wasn't looking at her, rather staring at the ground. Shuffling his pawsand his eyes watering. It made her heart lurch inside her chest and suddnely she wasn't sure if she could do this anymore. There had been a growing love for her kits deep down but it had never blossomed like it should, they were unwanted and she knew it. Yet how could she find the strength to abandon them now. Looking at a cardboard cutout of herself. How could she comfort a kit she didn't love nearly as much as all the other mothers did? Desperate to make him stop crying she turned to look at her brother in alarm. Her face read panic and fear and she just stared at her brother whole crouched in front of stonekit. She deserved the guilt stonekit was giving her. All of the guilt she would have for the rest of her life, but if it was only stone kit she could keep her secret intensions to herself and stonekit. If she could get him to listen. she turned back to her son and breathed a deep sigh. She shut her eyes and let her body calm. How could someone so evil give birth to something so inocent?

Alabasterkit stomped her law in frustration. Why was nobody listening to her? Did they not get the point of the game? Now frustrated she turned and strutted back towards her hiding place. Raincloud would get angry with stonekit once she saw him and would go stomping back towards the nursery giving her and thistle kit a chance to attack the... Target. "Thistlekit, we can still do it. Just you and me!" she said happily. There was no doubt thistlekit resembled her lifestyle as opposed to stonekit and dreamkit. She perish ally thought both siblings where weird and that thistlekit was truly as normal as she could get. It didn't stop her from loving her other siblings but it made it kinda hard sometimes. Especially when they would be little tattle tales. She fumed whenever they decided to tell their mother what she was up too. She watched stone kit for a moment before decided int it wasn't worth wasting her breath over arguing. So she veered off towards the little cleft between the rocks beckoning thistlekit. She had been this way many times, her scent was almost the only scent there now. Due to her regular visits of the cleft she could navigate in the dark where she needed to go in order to get into the back den for a perfect sneak attack. She looked over at thistlekit and smiled happily completely forgetting about her other siblings, "do you want me to go first? Or do you wanna go first?" she meowed happily cmpeketly missing what had happened with stonekit and her mother. She had spoken over them both and now was oblivious to the tension in the room.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 30th, 2017, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Whatever you want to do is fine with me! You know, cause we're friends and all - and friends are supposed to hang out together and do stuff together and do stuff the other one wants! So whatever you want!" Hawkfeather mewed. This was, in no way, an insult towards Drizzleflower... and the tabby didn't seem to notice that she could have said something potentially insulting as she smiled and her tail twitched back and forth in the most overexcited manner possible. "Orrrr.... we could make up NICKNAMES for each other!! Wouldn't that be awesome?? And then we'll almost be BEST friends!" Everyone could be Hawkfeather's best friend. She couldn't have one friend that was closer then the others... it was just impossible for her. Unfortunately.
(ahh Drizzle's going to be headed for some frickin heartbreak if she goes down that road)

Quote:
Foxpaw burst into the clearing carrying two kits covered in blood and cuts. "Help! Help! A fox attacked me in some kits in the woods and the kits are dead!" foxpaw stumbled around a bit due to the loss of blood. He himself was covered in cuts and bruises and had a large gash in his left shoulder that spilled blood all over the grass.

Drizzleflower smiled and opened her mouth to respond to Hawkfeather, but quickly turned to see Foxpaw as he yowled. "Foxpaw!" She raced over to him and shook her head, her eyes wide in terror. "Wh-who's kits are these? Why were they out of camp?" Before he had time to answer she began hyperventilating and crumpled to the ground, curling up into a tight ball, her anxiety beginning to set in.
As she curled up tighter she found it heard to breath, her shoulders and back shaking with sobs and the sheer effort it took her to get air into her lungs, trapped in her mind, falling deeper and deeper into a dark abyss of despair and stress and fear.

Last edited by russet; September 30th, 2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart2329 View Post
(i know that everyone in the clearing is doing something but this is a very important post that any cat would notice. So if everyone would see this that would be great)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Drizzleflower smiled and opened her mouth to respond to Hawkfeather, but quickly turned to see Foxpaw as he yowled. "Foxpaw!" She raced over to him and shook her head, her eyes wide in terror. "Wh-who's kits are these? Why were they out of camp?" Before he had time to answer she began hyperventilating and crumpled to the ground, curling up into a tight ball, her anxiety beginning to set in.
As she curled up tighter she found it heard to breath, her shoulders and back shaking with sobs and the sheer effort it took her to get air into her lungs, trapped in her mind, falling deeper and deeper into a dark abyss of despair and stress and fear.
The tabby's eyes widened as Foxpaw entered the clearing. She might be one of the most cheerful cats around, turning everything into a good situation, but this was something even she couldn't ignore. "W - we... we should take him to Wheatfur..." Her voice had lost that playful punch and it sounded hollow and scared. She was really and truly terrified. What would she do? What could she do? The she cat swallowed, her tail flicking back and forth until she saw Drizzleflower curled up on the ground. This day - this day can't get any worse! But it can definitely get better, and it will! Days always get better, it will... they'll be fine... Hawkfeather tried to make herself think positively. What was the best thing she could think of in this situation? The color pink. A pretty pink rose, sprinkled with morning dew, and as she focused on that, her whole mind seemed to cloud over with a sense of happy calmness. A determined look came into her blue optics and she stared at Foxpaw, trying to think of what she could do. Get him to Wheatfur. If he couldn't walk, she would carry him - that was what she would do. "Oh my gosh, Drizzleflower, are you okay? If you can hear me I need your help. Look at me if you can hear me, okay? Okay." Hawkfeather had never suffered from anxiety, and had no idea what it was like. She wasn't sure what was wrong with her friend. But she couldn't take a death - especially when it looked like this apprentice might not even make it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 30th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tabby's eyes widened as Foxpaw entered the clearing. She might be one of the most cheerful cats around, turning everything into a good situation, but this was something even she couldn't ignore. "W - we... we should take him to Wheatfur..." Her voice had lost that playful punch and it sounded hollow and scared. She was really and truly terrified. What would she do? What could she do? The she cat swallowed, her tail flicking back and forth until she saw Drizzleflower curled up on the ground. This day - this day can't get any worse! But it can definitely get better, and it will! Days always get better, it will... they'll be fine... Hawkfeather tried to make herself think positively. What was the best thing she could think of in this situation? The color pink. A pretty pink rose, sprinkled with morning dew, and as she focused on that, her whole mind seemed to cloud over with a sense of happy calmness. A determined look came into her blue optics and she stared at Foxpaw, trying to think of what she could do. Get him to Wheatfur. If he couldn't walk, she would carry him - that was what she would do. "Oh my gosh, Drizzleflower, are you okay? If you can hear me I need your help. Look at me if you can hear me, okay? Okay." Hawkfeather had never suffered from anxiety, and had no idea what it was like. She wasn't sure what was wrong with her friend. But she couldn't take a death - especially when it looked like this apprentice might not even make it.

Drizzleflower took in a large breath before letting out another audible sob, trying as hard as she could to look at Hawkfeather without falling deeper into her anxiety. It began screaming at her. You're not good enough. She'll never love you. She's too good for you. You're not good enough for her. She let out another sob. "I-I-I'm s-sorr-sorry." She sobbed, in hysterics.
"I'm wo-worth-worthless. I'm u-u-usel-le-less." She covered her ears with her paws, shoving her nose into the ground, still sobbing, dizzy now, her self-loathing stronger than ever.
Old September 30th, 2017, 11:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Drizzleflower took in a large breath before letting out another audible sob, trying as hard as she could to look at Hawkfeather without falling deeper into her anxiety. It began screaming at her. You're not good enough. She'll never love you. She's too good for you. You're not good enough for her. She let out another sob. "I-I-I'm s-sorr-sorry." She sobbed, in hysterics.
"I'm wo-worth-worthless. I'm u-u-usel-le-less." She covered her ears with her paws, shoving her nose into the ground, still sobbing, dizzy now, her self-loathing stronger than ever.
That wasn't good! The words coming from Drizzleflower's maw were ones that Hawkfeather had heard before, but never said. Not "I'm sorry," but "I'm useless." There were times, of course, that she had felt pretty darn useless but she had never said that out loud. It would only hurt everyone around her more. "You're not! Don't think for a second that you are!" There was a surprising fierceness in the she cat's tone. But there was still that bubbly tone behind it. Like she couldn't even force herself to be angry. And her eyes still held a determined, sharp, and friendly sparkle to them. It was funny how much emotion could be packed in those sapphire-blue optics. "Now then, don't cry! It's fine! Once all this is over, we can go do something and have FUN!" It was amazing. It was magical. It was like all thoughts of worry had faded from her head and left only an excited sparkle of glitter. Like the pink rose she had been thinking of had suddenly overtaken her mind with a bang and now once again, all she could do was be happy. Being serious could only last for so long with the she cat. It wasn't who she was. It wasn't who she was...
at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 30th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
Closed Thread