Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Darkrose didn’t know it, but Blackkit has found a new friend over the moon he was here. Despite her oppsosite nature, Blackkit found he enjoyed Burnetkit’s company. “Burnetkit! Where are you?” He grumbled.
@Mystical
@Mad-Hatter

Burnetkit peeked over the rim of her nest to see who was calling her, she knew that it was either her brother or new friend, because there was no chance that it was her mother, because her mother wanted nothing to do with her. She wasn't mad at her mother for that, she never thought about her mother. It was always Ravelledkit and Blackkit. They were the two things that mattered. When she looked up she found that it was Blackkit, which was not surprising as he was usually not the happiest cat, and he had been grumbling when he had said her name. Burnetkit leaped out of her nest and walked over to the tom. "Here, where are you?" She asked looking around in every place except for where she knew him to be.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
And Witheredkit @Okapi)
She shrugged,” It doesn’t matter now. Your here. Ashkit! Owlkit! Emeraldkit! Cirruskit! Come meet your father, Lightningflash!” She called out to her kits, they were three moons old and they got teased often for not knowing who their father was more than a name and stories. Owlkit’s come crying to me about it...Emeraldkit’s accused me of making Lightningflash up. Cirruskit begged me to chase him down and drag him in there. Ashkit has asked me to hurt the cats that tease her. Poor Witheredkit though...she doesn’t leave my side and hardly speaks.

Witheredkit’s light grey fur was groomed as she stared with her blue eyes directly at Lightningflash before laying down again as if she didn’t care or couldn’t see him.
Owlkit's tail twitched in excitement, "What does he look like?" She inquired, jumping in circles around her mother.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
(Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
And Witheredkit @Okapi)
She shrugged,” It doesn’t matter now. Your here. Ashkit! Owlkit! Emeraldkit! Cirruskit! Come meet your father, Lightningflash!” She called out to her kits, they were three moons old and they got teased often for not knowing who their father was more than a name and stories. Owlkit’s come crying to me about it...Emeraldkit’s accused me of making Lightningflash up. Cirruskit begged me to chase him down and drag him in there. Ashkit has asked me to hurt the cats that tease her. Poor Witheredkit though...she doesn’t leave my side and hardly speaks.

Witheredkit’s light grey fur was groomed as she stared with her blue eyes directly at Lightningflash before laying down again as if she didn’t care or couldn’t see him.
Ashkit came running into the nursery. "What? Where?" She looked around frantically. She saw her father, and small tears dripped from her big eyes. She looked at her father, tilting her head. She was still in shock, the event barely sinking in.

Last edited by Liekki; December 14th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Burnetkit peeked over the rim of her nest to see who was calling her, she knew that it was either her brother or new friend, because there was no chance that it was her mother, because her mother wanted nothing to do with her. She wasn't mad at her mother for that, she never thought about her mother. It was always Ravelledkit and Blackkit. They were the two things that mattered. When she looked up she found that it was Blackkit, which was not surprising as he was usually not the happiest cat, and he had been grumbling when he had said her name. Burnetkit leaped out of her nest and walked over to the tom. "Here, where are you?" She asked looking around in every place except for where she knew him to be.
Blackkit’s ears perked up when he heard Burnet kit. Even though he had only known her for a moon, since he got here, he felt like he knew her for an eternity. Turning the corner he saw her. “Hey, Do you wanna do something? I’m bored.” The young feline complained. He licked his paw and then proceeded to use it to groom his ear, something he did when he was waiting.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:39 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
@Raven & Co
Horsepaw scamperd into the clearing with prey. She had just finished hunting and was done hunting so she could relax in the snowy camp. She smiled and set the prey down before walking into a cat named Rowanpaw,” Sorry, Rowanpaw.”
Rowanpaw's eyes widened a little as someone walked into him and he nearly lost his balance, he looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Oh, Horsepaw! No worries, it's all good." He mewed and got up, turning to her. "It happens to all of us at least once." He chuckled.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Ashkit came running into the nursery. "What? Where?" She looked around frantically. She saw her father, and small tears dripped from her big eyes. She looked at her father, tilting her head. She was still in shock, the event barely sinking in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Owlkit's tail twitched in excitement, "What does he look like?" She inquired, jumping in circles around her mother.
She smiled,” I told you he was real kits. He well handsome. A full grown warrior, light brown fur, and green eyes.” She meowed trying to take out the part about how he had a beautiful body structure and eyes that were like emeralds.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw's eyes widened a little as someone walked into him and he nearly lost his balance, he looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Oh, Horsepaw! No worries, it's all good." He mewed and got up, turning to her. "It happens to all of us at least once." He chuckled.
Horsepaw smiled,” True. Just some more than others.” She meowed playfully, not mentioning that she had slid on ice when she crashed into him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Horsepaw smiled,” True. Just some more than others.” She meowed playfully, not mentioning that she had slid on ice when she crashed into him.
The tom gazed at her and nodded. "Well, I'm not mad, it happened to me once when I was younger." He admitted and sat back down. "So, what were you doing before you came over here?" Rowampaw asked, smiling at the other apprentice.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom gazed at her and nodded. "Well, I'm not mad, it happened to me once when I was younger." He admitted and sat back down. "So, what were you doing before you came over here?" Rowampaw asked, smiling at the other apprentice.
She shrugged,” Dropping off prey.” She meowed casually in calmness, but she squirmed in happiness that she ran into him.

Old December 14th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Redclaw examined iceclaw he was surprised by how much she had grown and matured. she was almost bigger than him with lean muscles under her pelt her green eyes sharp as a hawk and her instincts matched the sharpness of her father's his eyes misted. she had become a warrior with skill to match her father's a warrior the clan could be proud of. "are you watching brother your kits are now fine warriors i know you would be proud" he thought looking up just in time to see the last star disappear in the morning light. He looked back down at the other kits admiring each one of them
Greyshade, the eldest sibling, stuck out his chest and stood tall and proud at Redclaw's praise. "Of course we have," he purred, having become a little arrogant.