Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 07:07 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” Dropping off prey.” She meowed casually in calmness, but she squirmed in happiness that she ran into him.
He nodded. "Heh, good thing I hate not too long ago." Rowampaw chuckled and looked off to the side only to see his father, Alderstripe, gazing at him from afar and giving him that smirk he always gave him whenever he hung out with a she-cat, he then gazed back at Horsepaw. "So... Anything in particular you'd like to talk about?" He asked.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:46 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade, the eldest sibling, stuck out his chest and stood tall and proud at Redclaw's praise. "Of course we have," he purred, having become a little arrogant.
Redclaw rolled his eyes "if you guys ain't too tired how about we go hunting i could stretch my legs and do some running to warm me up" he said iceclaw and cherryblossom instantly sat taller "of course" they said in unison then looked at each other in surprise and started laughing

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
the tom shook his head, ears perked. "i haven't ever fought in a battle, to be honest. i usually stay back and protect the camp. this time, i will most likely go out and fight. thunderclan would need all the help it can get to chase away windclan." he kneaded the ground with a clouded gaze, expression barren of a clear emotion. they were all jumbled together, each one clawing to the surface. it was how he usually was— a mixture of emotion. ever since he was a kit, that would be how he expressed himself. one moment, a feline could describe him as curious, but the next, he would be void of that feeling. he may be lazy, but he was rather expressive.
powdernose cocked his head to the side, looking at stonegazer through his peripheral vision. "snowstar and blazingstar have most definitely stepped past the point of negotiation, yes. a battle has a high chance of happening, but that does not mean that more blood should be shed," he inquired, tail swaying along the ground. his voice lay low, an accent weaving within his words. off-white fur bristled slightly, the quiet hum of his heartbeat sounding in his ears.
stopping, the tom examined stonegazer. he scrutinized the other's subtle changes in expression, determining what he felt.
"you seem aggravated. i suggest you calm your emotions. anger does not help anything— it only causes more energy to be used. of course, you are my elder, so you don't have to listen to me. i am merely stating my own thoughts of how to efficiently prepare for battle." powdernose chuckled and turned his full attention to the silver tom. "laziness has gotten me this far in life, hasn't it?"
The tom honestly wasn't too surprised at hearing that his younger companion had never fought in a battle. He was almost past the point of things coming as a real surprise to him now. Instead he stared carefully at Powdernose, then nodded a moment later like he understood what the other cat was talking about. "You've probably saved a lot of lives that way. There's no use in getting caught up in bloodshed unless you can save lives, after all." His mew was solemn and deep. Stonegazer had a naturally deep voice, and in his younger moons he used to play around with it - yes, even this stone-cold tom had once had a more playful nature. But, he hadn't truly played in quite some time.
In what felt like... well, moons, to be honest. He was an older warrior now, and he needed to set an example. Even in younger moons once he had become a warrior, he had become more serious. And he had remained that way ever since. "There's a chance it could stop this conflict. I am all for peace when negotiations are still able to happen, but if you think about it - more bloodshed just might end this once and for all. Perhaps this is how it should be." Stonegazer was a tom who believed "everything happened for a reason." There was always something in the universe working to make sure that things were even, and normal, or at least that was what he believed.
Perhaps it was a silly belief, but Stonegazer had thought that for a long time. That "thing" in the universe was likely StarClan, although he wasn't sure how much he believed in them and how much he thought they were tales for kits to hear from elders and queens. Medicine cats had actually seen StarClan, some leaders as well, and even warriors were visited in their dreams at times. When that happened to Stonegazer, perhaps he would believe more readily. An amused expression slowly appeared on the tom's maw, reluctant at first, and then seemed to become more comfortable there.
He let out a chuckle as well, though soon after his expression regained that serious look. It was just part of who he was... he was serious indeed. "You're quite the expert on being calm, aren't you?" If it wouldn't have been too much of a stretch for thinking so, there's just a chance that there could have been a purr in his throat when he spoke these words. Though that probably would have been a stretch - it was more of just a soft rumble.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
He nodded. "Heh, good thing I hate not too long ago." Rowampaw chuckled and looked off to the side only to see his father, Alderstripe, gazing at him from afar and giving him that smirk he always gave him whenever he hung out with a she-cat, he then gazed back at Horsepaw. "So... Anything in particular you'd like to talk about?" He asked.
(so his father wants him to be gay?)
Horsepaw smiled awkwardly for a moment before thinking of a topic of discussion,"How's training going?" She asked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
(so his father wants him to be gay?)
Horsepaw smiled awkwardly for a moment before thinking of a topic of discussion,"How's training going?" She asked.
(No, but he thinks he is, so he teases him with it)
Rowanpaw shrugged. "I don't have a mentor anymore..." He admitted and looked down. "I hate my dad..." He added with a growl, his fur fluffing up a bit in embarassment. "Anyway, how's your training going?" He asked.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Summerkit let out a friendly smile, pressing her side against Shiverkit. "Yeah! We can make our clan proud!" Summerkit yowled in excitement. The she-kit looked down at the leaf, thinking of a game she could make up. "Lets play a game. I'll start by hiding the leaf and you'll have to find it then once you do its your turn to hide it." meowed the kit, picking the leaf up in her jaws. Summerkit waited for a response before she hid the leaf in case the other kit didn't want to play the game.
(Sorry for the late response)
Summerkit purred happily at her friend's contagious excitement and suddenly the territory didn't seem so scary if she'd be facing it with Summerkit,
"Yea!!!" Shiverkit yowled in agreement. Shiverkit's ears perked up in interest when she heard the word game and nodded in excitement when she heard the rules, "That sounds fun!" She squeaked bouncing in excitement, "Do I cover my eyes while you hide?" She asked as she crouched down covering her eyes with her tiny paws and looking up waiting for an answer.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(No, but he thinks he is, so he teases him with it)
Rowanpaw shrugged. "I don't have a mentor anymore..." He admitted and looked down. "I hate my dad..." He added with a growl, his fur fluffing up a bit in embarassment. "Anyway, how's your training going?" He asked.
Horsepaw paused,” Maybe see if Snowstar will appoint you a new mentor? And I’m sorry to hear that about your dad, from the look in his eyes, he looks like a funny guy. It’s going well..” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Horsepaw paused,” Maybe see if Snowstar will appoint you a new mentor? And I’m sorry to hear that about your dad, from the look in his eyes, he looks like a funny guy. It’s going well..” she meowed
"Yeah..." Rowanpaw mewed and glared at his father. "He thinks I'm into toms... When I'm not." He admitted and looked back at her, nodding. "What are you working on now, hunting? Fighting?" He asked.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom honestly wasn't too surprised at hearing that his younger companion had never fought in a battle. He was almost past the point of things coming as a real surprise to him now. Instead he stared carefully at Powdernose, then nodded a moment later like he understood what the other cat was talking about. "You've probably saved a lot of lives that way. There's no use in getting caught up in bloodshed unless you can save lives, after all." His mew was solemn and deep. Stonegazer had a naturally deep voice, and in his younger moons he used to play around with it - yes, even this stone-cold tom had once had a more playful nature. But, he hadn't truly played in quite some time.
In what felt like... well, moons, to be honest. He was an older warrior now, and he needed to set an example. Even in younger moons once he had become a warrior, he had become more serious. And he had remained that way ever since. "There's a chance it could stop this conflict. I am all for peace when negotiations are still able to happen, but if you think about it - more bloodshed just might end this once and for all. Perhaps this is how it should be." Stonegazer was a tom who believed "everything happened for a reason." There was always something in the universe working to make sure that things were even, and normal, or at least that was what he believed.
Perhaps it was a silly belief, but Stonegazer had thought that for a long time. That "thing" in the universe was likely StarClan, although he wasn't sure how much he believed in them and how much he thought they were tales for kits to hear from elders and queens. Medicine cats had actually seen StarClan, some leaders as well, and even warriors were visited in their dreams at times. When that happened to Stonegazer, perhaps he would believe more readily. An amused expression slowly appeared on the tom's maw, reluctant at first, and then seemed to become more comfortable there.
He let out a chuckle as well, though soon after his expression regained that serious look. It was just part of who he was... he was serious indeed. "You're quite the expert on being calm, aren't you?" If it wouldn't have been too much of a stretch for thinking so, there's just a chance that there could have been a purr in his throat when he spoke these words. Though that probably would have been a stretch - it was more of just a soft rumble.
his mind was a jumble of things. the battle, the tension, everything was making him really think. powdernose believed all he could in starclan, although it was difficult to know of the ways clans thought of what happened in the afterlife. he had come from an unknown family, out in the forest somewhere. ever since he was five moons, the tom had been looking for his real family, just to see them one single time. to show them how he has grown.
powdernose frowned as he heard the other's words. "you could be right, however peace will never last for too long. it's nearly impossible to live in a clan and not find yourself in the center of a battlefield." he sighed and looked around camp for a moment, then perked up as he listened closely to the silver tom.
"i'm honestly surprised. the stoic-face stonegazer is actually making a joke?" he pretended to search around, eyes sparkling with a glimmer of mischief. "have the squirrels begun to fly? has riverclan grown scales?" powdernose smiled as he teased the elder tom, tail curling around to nudge his flank playfully.
that was the most powdernose had ever seen stonegazer laugh. now it was his silently-decided job to make him lighten up a bit. no job can be done efficiently without a sliver of laughter.
"you have point, though. a very inarguable one. yes, indeed, you, my fine feline with the most serious of expressions i have ever seen in my twenty-seven moons of life, are absolutely, completely, utterly correct about that little statement right there. thanks for noticing," powdernose shook out his pelt as he purred lightheartedly, crouching in front of the larger tom now.
"you need to loosen up a little. how about you take a 'lazy day?' in easier terms, you would just relax for a full day, no worrying about anything. i can teach you how to do so, if you'd like to try." his tail gently swayed, ears pivoting back and forth. powdernose really hoped stonegazer would accept his idea, just so he could finally allow himself to relieve some stress.
it definitely wasn't because he wanted to spend an entire day with the tom.

Last edited by lio; December 14th, 2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:30 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Was she sick? For a second, the medicine cat almost answered in a patient manner, but her amusement at the question won out in the end. While she knew it might hurt Snowpaw's feelings, it was just sort of a part of who she was; even in this state of grief. "Mm, I think I'd know if I was sick." Her words came off as light, partly serious, and yes, amused. She was laughing at him, despite the fact that she knew it probably wasn't right. But when she could tell that he was truly concerned, she sighed, shifted her weight, and looked up at the sky for a minute. "I can't promise you I'll eat if I don't feel hungry, but I'll try. Just so you're not worrying about me." A small smile stretched across her maw. Caliapaw hated, hated, hated being the center of the attention or under the spotlight, but at the same time, it was nice to have someone worry over her. Not everyone, cats that she didn't know well for example, but for her family and closer friends to have concern for her, it felt good. That somebody cared about her as a cat; not just as their medicine cat. While she knew those close to her were proud, they would understand if she decided to step down, right?

Even though she wouldn't. Caliapaw knew the Clan was counting on her, and as hard as it was without Wheatfur, she could do it. At least she wasn't always the center of attention. That was focused mainly on new leaders, or deputies; being young had it's disadvantages, but as many disadvantages as there were, there were also advantages to being so young and trying so hard. She would have a longer time as their medicine cat. Caliapaw guessed she would have a long time in this position, so why not have some fun while she was in it? Maybe there was a way to make this good. Optimism was not her strong suit, but she was doing her best and working hard and eventually she would be more comfortable with her life at the moment.

Someone would be there to help her through it. She hadn't met any of the medicine cats from the other Clans yet, and was nervous that they would have a way stronger bond. The tom's cheerful attitude made Caliapaw smile a little more - it was good to smile. She had needed a good laugh, smile, whatever... and Snowpaw was giving her the cheer that she needed. "You're such a mouse brain sometimes," She chuckled, but she joined her brother in the sun anyways, just barely swatting him with her tail. While she didn't really like physical contact, if she initiated it? It was okay. And besides, she was getting more and more used to it, having to deal with patients and all.
Snowpaw nodded, "I guess you always know yourself best!" He said. Pawing at the clump of leaves, disturbing a small insect. It darted out of it and Snowpaw put his paw on it before trying to shake it off the dead insect off his pad. His expression twisted in a mix of annoyance and disgust. However his left ear twitched, giving a hint he was still listening to her. He looked up, hearing her laughter. He blinked in confusion, Snowpaw tilt his head. Is there something on my face? Did I say something to loud? Wait, no. Caliapaw would have told me to be quiet if I did. He didn't catch on yet let out a nervous laugh. Following her gaze up to the sky; Leaf-fall was here. "That's better than nothin! I'll take what I can get." Snowpaw said, then realized how uncomfortable she must be. He got the hint she didn't really like being the center of attention but sometimes Snowpaw did it anyway. No, not to be rude or make or uncomfortable but because he had to have his answers. Which when he couldn't find out how Caliapaw or any one his family members were doing; he found out the answer. He could be called nosy but he did know where not to push his limits.

The apprentice had been busy at training. He always had some dislike for battle training but that was the thing he was doing the most. Kind of no choice for him. Snowpaw believed that family will usually come before the clan. Truefully his friends had to deal with everything he thought. Unluckily for him, he screamed it. Well not exactly scream or on purpose but it was loud enough for a lot of cats to hear. Snowpaw hadn't told anyone but some of his family and friends about his hearing. Actually he didn't tell Caliapaw yet, either. He had a feeling his mentor and Snowstar had some hint but he was worried of not becoming a warrior. That they would make him become a elder or stay a apprentice forever.

Snowpaw chuckled and followed her in the sun, laying down. His head rested on his paws, closing his eyes briefly. Laughing at her comment, " Oh I know I can be. It my specialty!" However it was a second he thought she was actually saying it seriously. He was still unsure but decided to go with the more positive choice. Snowpaw rolled around on the grass, careful not to roll into Caliapaw. "Leaves. Leaves. Leaves everywhheree!" He sang horribly, shaking a leaf off his head before containing to roll around.

"I can't wait for Leaf-bare and no, not for us to have no prey. Prey is wonderfully delicious. However the snow! I can finally blend in." Snowpaw was right, his white pelt and blue eyes made him stuck out like a sore-thumb. Leaf-Bare was the best season for him and he actually didn't mind the coldness. "Though I hope it doesn't bring any sickness. With all the things happening, if I get sick I can't train. Caliapaw, I need training if I can't do tricks."
Closed Thread