Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Willowfang crowed at her small victory. Don't get ahead of yourself, all you've done is escaped. The rest should be a cinch. She snarled and opened her mouth, reaching to grab Yellowbee's tail and pull her back. By now, her overconfidence and glazing over small details had kicked in. "Don't go easy on me!" she shouted, even though she was struggling to keep up with the battle. As she reached to pull her sister's tail, her paws slipped from under her and she fell on the ground. She quickly got up and snarled, leaping into the air once again. This time it better work!
Yellowbee hissed and whipped around her ears pinned she moved her tail away from her sister " no one messes with my tail or fur! " she hissed trying to keep her claws in she stared at her sister leaping forward she bared her teeth as well forgetting this was supposed to be friendly and fun her eyes darkened a tad bit showing anger in them " you asked for it sis " she meowed she backed up her muscles strained as she leapt forward at willowfang too . She never neeever liked her tail or fur messed with but other than that it was fine .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 20th, 2017, 07:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hearing that he was to be Mintpaw's mentor was one of the greatest experiences of Marshjump's life. Not to mention that he was so glad she was an apprentice now, now they could go on all sorts of new adventures! Things were going to be different, but it would be a good different. "Lil' Minty!" He mewed, staying still as she approached him, his tail twitching eagerly and a smile on his maw. This was definitely the start of some new adventures, and new exciting things. Marshjump was already thinking of ways to train his new apprentice, and thinking of the time they could spend together. Laughing, talking as they explored the borders... continuing their play-fights, although this time there would be more training involved... and hunting together. Yes, Marshjump was absolutely thrilled. "This is gonna be great," He purred after a minute, his tail twitching back and forth happily, a smile on his maw as he did so.

@Random Melody
"This is awesome!" Mintpaw purred enthusiastically. She got a little concerned when he stayed still and went silent, wondering for a second if he was upset. But, no! Marshjump was purring now, and it brought such a bright grin to Mintpaw's face. "Great? This is going to be absolutely amazing! I can't wait." Mintpaw trilled, rearing up slightly to rub her head under his chin before dropping back down onto all fours, her tail whisking excitedly. "So, what do we do first, huh? Or, well, not really first." Mintpaw paused, then suddenly laughed. "You know something? Nothing's really changed at all, except it's more official to everyone else, and, we won't get in trouble for going out in the territory together now." She lowered her voice so noone else would hear before raising it again. "This is... This is amazing."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fluffy tom shrugged at her teasing accusation, smirking just the slightest bit as though to say "perhaps." "Hey! I would never ruin a relationship with my flirting!" After he spoke, Ottertail hesitated for a minute, half wondering if he had just insulted himself... but ultimately he passed it off as a good thing and continued speaking. "Besides, you should be flattered!" He smirked at her, turning his head and twisting his body in an attempt to follow her circling pattern around him. Ottertail reached out a paw to bat playfully at her, despite the wide circle she was taking around him. In the process of doing so, he came near to rolling over onto his back... in which case his head would have been fairly close to her. For a moment, anyways, when she passed by it again. The day was getting away from him now; perhaps he should find something useful to do, but for right now, Ottertail was having too good of a time with his friend to throw it all away for the sake of duty.

Unsure of whether he had really believed her at first or if he was playing along, Caliapaw gave him a puzzled glance before he finished speaking. Well, that answered her question - he had obviously thought she was serious, and was taking her words to heart. A satisfied smirk spread over her maw, a purr rumbling in her throat as she thought of things to do now. "Fine by me," She answered, her whiskers twitching a little with amusement. It was funny to see Snowpaw's reaction. Sometimes it was nice, being able to joke around again, out of the earshot of other cats who would be watching her. In these still-early stages, cats were curious as to what type of cat Caliapaw was... they would watch her sometimes, approach her sometimes, and sometimes just talk about her as though she couldn't hear them.

It was normally "poor thing" or "I hope she can do this" talk, but every once in a while she would hear another cat's name involved. That made her angrier... there was no reason to drag anyone into Clan gossip. It was stupid, and Caliapaw had hardly ever participated in that kind of thing. Sometimes there were general things she was curious about - such as the WindClan/ThunderClan drama. She had asked Snowstar about that, but hadn't stayed on the subject for long... she didn't like talking about WindClan. She had no idea who had killed Wheatfur, or if they were even part of the Clans, but she doubted anyone else would have done that. If only she knew whether WindClan had done it for sure or not. If only she had been there. Maybe she could have saved him, maybe she could have done something... but it wasn't going to do any good, dwelling on the past. Thinking about the future was much better, such as what she hoped happened to that other cat.

Caliapaw wasn't good at fighting, having been taken out of warrior training so early, and no longer having Wheatfur to teach her basic protection things... but she had no doubt that if she saw that cat, her fighting skills would increase. Like, by a lot. Just because she would be so angry and frightened and sickeningly sad. All of those emotions would come together to create one huge ball of fire. Caliapaw snapped out of her fantasy when she heard her brother talking, and glanced over at him with a slight frown, her eyes darkening as she did so. "It's pretty cool that you met a cat who looked like that, but if I were you, I wouldn't be calling him scary, or rude, or anything like that." There was a little bit of a light tone to her words, despite how Snowpaw should have known she felt about gossiping.

And, while it wasn't necessarily the vicious, giggling or whispered words that always bothered her, it was still something she didn't care for. "That's great, Snowpaw! Glad you have a friend," Caliapaw mewed with a smile, looking over her brother. Well, the good news was that he wouldn't be lonely if she or the rest of her siblings were busy. Of course, he probably had other friends - she just hadn't met them. And if he wanted to keep those friends, it was better kept that way.
Snowpaw bit into the leaf for no reason at all, recoiling at the bitter taste. His ears flattened, as he put his paw down on it. "Bitter!" He mumbled, he looked back to his sister. To see her amused expression made him chuckle a little at himself. Their were times he would get embarrassed when Snowpaw made a fool out of himself- which was most of the time. However their were times where he just laughed at himself.

He didn't really know what to do when someone talked about him. Sure, the words hurt but he was just known as the loud, dumb, apprentice. Well that was what Snowpaw guessed they thought he was. He wasn't that dumb! Nor was he loud on purpose. However he was afraid of losing them. Losing everyone. Snowpaw hated the idea of losing someone close to him and wouldn't admit it would tear him apart. His emotions were easily toy with. Snowpaw already knew Caliapaw didn't believe in love while he loved the idea. Yet even loving the idea he focused more on training, Snowpaw didn't think he had time for love right now- he isn't interested in anyone, anyway. He always thought a cat had a soulmate but Caliapaw made his beliefs differ, like other cats did also. That was one of the topics he avoided with Caliapaw, not wanting to upset one of his siblings.

"I won't. Actually if you get to know him he really fun! " Snowpaw said, grinning brightly. Well actually he didn't really believe in the warrior code, either. He was still fretting inside his because, well... he didn't want to be like them. His tail flickered back and forth, he didn't tell his parents or siblings about who he hung out with. He wouldn't admit but.. he did somewhat become friends with bullies, `them` as he refers them too. Snowpaw tries to steer away from them but he always get draw in, while he has another group of friends. Their were times he didn't know which were friends or not because they could be using him but.. why would they?

"Mhm!" Snowpaw didn't really know what to reply, his eyes glanced at the Medince den. This was her break, basically. Would it be better for her to do something she actually wanted to do? "Hey, Caliapaw you don't have to talk to me if you don't want too. Trust me, I don't really mind!" He said, he didn't really mind if she left. Not because he didn't want to talk to her but because he wanted her to not force herself to. "I must be boring." Snowpaw admitted, "All I do is train so I don't have much stories to tell." The apprentice was a bit disappointed he hadn't been able to do anything fun, anything to talk about. He wanted to prepare himself before he did anything remotely interesting, while that was out-of-character for him.

Snowpaw had a feeling that most cats would only like you if you had something to offer, yet he knew his family wasn't like that. After all he must be predictable to them.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 20th, 2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"OH!" Duskpaw exclaimed, his eyes widened "I didn't know that." He said. Why did he never tell me that? He wondered. "I don't really have anything to talk about, nothing's really been going on in my life," the young tom admitted.
"I don't really know if he's doing that just to tease him or if he actually believe your brother likes toms, considering Rowan hangs out a lot more with she-cats." Cometheart admitted and sat by his side. "Well, if you wanna do something else than just sit around here, tell me, I'm willing to do anything." She purred and licked his cheek.
Old December 21st, 2017, 12:29 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Summerkit looked at Shiverkit with a purr. "Of course you have to close your eyes. other wise you will know where to find it." she replied with a chuckle. Summerkit walked to her nest, hiding the leaf under her moss nest. She skipped over to her best friend, sitting down in front of her. "You can go find it now." she meowed with a light purr.
"Okay!" Shiverkit mewed as she covered her eyes before waiting patiently as Summerkit hid the leaf. She listened carefully to her steps to try and figure out where she was walking towards. She heard a slight rustling before Summerkit came back.The sphinx kitten uncovered her blue eyes and scanned the area. She looked towards the direction that she heard her best friend come from and looked for obvious hiding spots. A nest in the area caught her attention, "This seems like a good hiding spot." She said to herself as she padded over to the nest. She poked around before the heard the crunching of the leaf, "Found it!" She said sounding quite proud of herself.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 21st, 2017, 09:36 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I don't really know if he's doing that just to tease him or if he actually believe your brother likes toms, considering Rowan hangs out a lot more with she-cats." Cometheart admitted and sat by his side. "Well, if you wanna do something else than just sit around here, tell me, I'm willing to do anything." She purred and licked his cheek.

In response to his aunt licking his cheek, Duskpaw pawed at her face with a small purr "Well I don't want to bother Hollypelt right now, so want to go to the training cave? Or maybe out to hunt?" the young tom asked. He hadn't really done anything with his aunt in quite some time and he wanted to spend some time with her, just not by talking.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 21st, 2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Beau
Ferngaze padded through the clearing looking for a friendly face to chat with, she glared at a few kittypets, before finding a fellow clanmate without a kittypet heritage Atleast...I think.,” You have no kittypet heritage correct?” She asked the molly not bothering introducing herself or doing a normal conversation starter One never can be too sure, That’s the most I’ll say to one with kittypet heritage.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:52 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee hissed and whipped around her ears pinned she moved her tail away from her sister " no one messes with my tail or fur! " she hissed trying to keep her claws in she stared at her sister leaping forward she bared her teeth as well forgetting this was supposed to be friendly and fun her eyes darkened a tad bit showing anger in them " you asked for it sis " she meowed she backed up her muscles strained as she leapt forward at willowfang too . She never neeever liked her tail or fur messed with but other than that it was fine .
Willowfang grunted as her sister leaped on top of her. She slowly began to pull away from her sister's grasp. No way I'm losing this easily! Just... a little bit further... she thought, straining to get away from her sister and regain her upper hand. She clawed at the ground. "Get off me! You're messing with my fur! I just... groomed it!" she said, pausing to catch her breath. She didn't realize that she and her sister were more alike than different. They were both overly-competitive and had a desire to win.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

In response to his aunt licking his cheek, Duskpaw pawed at her face with a small purr "Well I don't want to bother Hollypelt right now, so want to go to the training cave? Or maybe out to hunt?" the young tom asked. He hadn't really done anything with his aunt in quite some time and he wanted to spend some time with her, just not by talking.
The she-cat purred as she felt her nephew's paw on her muzzle, she shrugged, why did he want to train right now? "Why don't we simply go for a walk and maybe discuss a few things, it's been a while since we've actually even talked, so I thought we could... You know, grow a better bond." Cometheart said.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Willowfang grunted as her sister leaped on top of her. She slowly began to pull away from her sister's grasp. No way I'm losing this easily! Just... a little bit further... she thought, straining to get away from her sister and regain her upper hand. She clawed at the ground. "Get off me! You're messing with my fur! I just... groomed it!" she said, pausing to catch her breath. She didn't realize that she and her sister were more alike than different. They were both overly-competitive and had a desire to win.
Yellowbee narrowed her eyes and hissed
" what about my fur!? I take longer to groom it than you " she meowed and got off of her sister she sat down she now groomed her chest fur flattening down any loose pieces of fur. She licked her shoulder fur now as her ears twitched along with her tail " I guess I win two times " she meowed with a smirk then returned to grooming

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread