Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM

Old January 7th, 2018, 03:52 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ oh my g od ♡

lone digger yelped as he was tackled from the branch, flailing in the air until he hit the ground. an oomph slipped from his mouth, his eyes shut tightly and front paws placed on crimson's chest. the tom whimpered quietly, afraid to move in fear of having injured anything. "you," he gasped, having had the wind knocked from him, "are really heavy." his head fell back against the dead plants under them, eyes opening to stare at crimson with dilated pupils. "and your pelt is very warm." his tail raised and curled around crimson's leg, pulling it with a surprising strength and rolling them around, trapping crimson beneath him. "always keep your senses alert." lone digger purred before licking crimson's cheek, stepping away and leaping up the tree again. "now, try again, only this time, don't end up making us fall." he chuckled and crouched down, waiting.
His eyes widened when he suddenly was rolled over but what really surprised him was when lone digger licked his cheek. He thought he was imagining things but soon he excitedly gets back up. “ as you wish!” He says now more determined to land by lone digger, he takes a deep breath and begins to run again doing almost exactly like lone digger launching himself off the tree and landed softly by lone digger but he wasn’t stopping there. He smiles suddenly and uses his tail to sharply poke lone diggers side making him stand up a bit before pinning him against the tree “ caught you little warrior~” he says with a soft purr his own blue eyes locked with lone digger it even seemed like he was leaning in a bit.
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:08 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes widened when he suddenly was rolled over but what really surprised him was when lone digger licked his cheek. He thought he was imagining things but soon he excitedly gets back up. “ as you wish!” He says now more determined to land by lone digger, he takes a deep breath and begins to run again doing almost exactly like lone digger launching himself off the tree and landed softly by lone digger but he wasn’t stopping there. He smiles suddenly and uses his tail to sharply poke lone diggers side making him stand up a bit before pinning him against the tree “ caught you little warrior~” he says with a soft purr his own blue eyes locked with lone digger it even seemed like he was leaning in a bit.
lone digger's eyes widened and he gulped silently, pelt flushing. "i- uh- oh." he cleared his throat and clenched his eyes shut, turning his head away. "i'm sorry, but i can't. we just met today. you are soon to be my apprentice, for goodness sake." his tail lashed sporadically, chest heaving with embarrassment. "i- i'm sorry." he used all the strength he could muster to shove crimson away, ears flat as he jumped to the ground and ran off, head low. the tom's paws thudded against the ground, hinting to his distress while he ran all the way back to camp. lone digger slipped in through the entrance before forcing a calm posture until he made it to the den of guards, falling apart once he went inside and noticed that nobody was there. he curled up in his nest, tail over his face, waiting for the seer to come.
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:14 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger's eyes widened and he gulped silently, pelt flushing. "i- uh- oh." he cleared his throat and clenched his eyes shut, turning his head away. "i'm sorry, but i can't. we just met today. you are soon to be my apprentice, for goodness sake." his tail lashed sporadically, chest heaving with embarrassment. "i- i'm sorry." he used all the strength he could muster to shove crimson away, ears flat as he jumped to the ground and ran off, head low. the tom's paws thudded against the ground, hinting to his distress while he ran all the way back to camp. lone digger slipped in through the entrance before forcing a calm posture until he made it to the den of guards, falling apart once he went inside and noticed that nobody was there. he curled up in his nest, tail over his face, waiting for the seer to come.
Crimson eyes widened a bit when he was pushed away, he watches lone digger run away and sighs loudly feeling his heart beating fast and hard. “ .... I was so close...” he says as his pelt heats up a bit but he shakes it off and begins to jump down and walk back to camp hoping to clear his head until than.
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:11 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Exclamation Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

A small kit squealed as it floated on the leaf pile. Its black pelt easy to make out from the swift-river. The tom squealed again.
Old January 7th, 2018, 11:24 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Crimson eyes widened a bit when he was pushed away, he watches lone digger run away and sighs loudly feeling his heart beating fast and hard. “ .... I was so close...” he says as his pelt heats up a bit but he shakes it off and begins to jump down and walk back to camp hoping to clear his head until than.
lone digger lay silent in his nest, the only movement from him being his chest rising and falling. his heart beat fast, his mind whirling with different thoughts. he flattened his ears once again, a tiny sob breaking from his small mouth. the tom curled himself into a tighter ball, not paying any mind to the uncomfortableness of the position. lone digger's tail flicked and he thought of his parents, how they would disown him if they knew of what he was. if they knew of his sexuality, and what he had done by bringing crimson, they would have kicked him out long ago. but now a new tom had come into the tribe, and he didn't know what to feel anymore.
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
lone digger lay silent in his nest, the only movement from him being his chest rising and falling. his heart beat fast, his mind whirling with different thoughts. he flattened his ears once again, a tiny sob breaking from his small mouth. the tom curled himself into a tighter ball, not paying any mind to the uncomfortableness of the position. lone digger's tail flicked and he thought of his parents, how they would disown him if they knew of what he was. if they knew of his sexuality, and what he had done by bringing crimson, they would have kicked him out long ago. but now a new tom had come into the tribe, and he didn't know what to feel anymore.
Crimson begins to walk into camp, he shakes his pelt a bit as he begins to look around. He knew the seer was speaking with his brother and he believed.. Lone digger might want to be alone now. He sits by the entrance, move his paw to one side and a other uncomfortable about the stares again. Soon he begins to quickly stand up and head over to the guards den. He sees lone digger and walks in slowly “ ... lone digger... are you okay?” He asks worryingly as he begins to walk slowly up to lone digger
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
@Celestial @tinyalienkid @Shadow
Ending head nods slowly as he hears the seer, he laughs softly remembering something rather silly since back than when he was a younger cat along with running wind. He has such a huge crush on the warrior who soon became a seer. He didn’t say anything than and even now due to the fact that he felt unworthy of him. Of a warrior proud and wise .. and far from him.
How he remembered was rather simple, he remembered such a thing because of the amazed look in his brothers eyes. Happy and wide.. just what he wanted to see for a long time. He purrs softly when crimson looked at him so excited like a kit just waiting to be trained, Ending heart nods softly with a soft warm smile when Lone digger pushed him out.
Now once he was fully alone with the seer, he laughs softly “ forgive me for getting angry old friend. I know I rarely get angry and so do you. So again forgive me for that... maybe I’m getting too old for this..” he says softly as he begins to sit down looking at the seer “ or is this about something else?”
@Celestial bumps :3
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

*wathing* just waiting for Silent Scatter to be called to take Crimson around )
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
@Celestial @tinyalienkid @Shadow
Ending head nods slowly as he hears the seer, he laughs softly remembering something rather silly since back than when he was a younger cat along with running wind. He has such a huge crush on the warrior who soon became a seer. He didn’t say anything than and even now due to the fact that he felt unworthy of him. Of a warrior proud and wise .. and far from him.
How he remembered was rather simple, he remembered such a thing because of the amazed look in his brothers eyes. Happy and wide.. just what he wanted to see for a long time. He purrs softly when crimson looked at him so excited like a kit just waiting to be trained, Ending heart nods softly with a soft warm smile when Lone digger pushed him out.
Now once he was fully alone with the seer, he laughs softly “ forgive me for getting angry old friend. I know I rarely get angry and so do you. So again forgive me for that... maybe I’m getting too old for this..” he says softly as he begins to sit down looking at the seer “ or is this about something else?”

The seer watched the others go his eyes darting between the group as they dismantled. "I don't want you to be a bother to him" said the seer dismissing all that he had said before. "I want peace- that's all I want and I can't have your previous problems with your brother making everyone pick sides and have tensions rise" he simply said looking at the warrior in front of him the playfulness in his eyes dull and almost nonexistent. He bowed his head and released a heavy sigh.
"That's all I have to say, simply keep out of his training"
Said the Tom shuffling his paws before getting out a dn flicking his tail to dismiss ending heart as well. "I have a walk to take, I hope you won't mind if I leave abruptly" he padded out onto the high ledge and looked own at the group than leapt down to the floor using his muscles and power to leapt half the way down and continue til he was in the middle of the clearing. "Crimson, lone digger, Silent scatter" he called

@tinyalienkid @Shadow

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 7th, 2018, 08:48 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The seer watched the others go his eyes darting between the group as they dismantled. "I don't want you to be a bother to him" said the seer dismissing all that he had said before. "I want peace- that's all I want and I can't have your previous problems with your brother making everyone pick sides and have tensions rise" he simply said looking at the warrior in front of him the playfulness in his eyes dull and almost nonexistent. He bowed his head and released a heavy sigh.
"That's all I have to say, simply keep out of his training"
Said the Tom shuffling his paws before getting out a dn flicking his tail to dismiss ending heart as well. "I have a walk to take, I hope you won't mind if I leave abruptly" he padded out onto the high ledge and looked own at the group than leapt down to the floor using his muscles and power to leapt half the way down and continue til he was in the middle of the clearing. "Crimson, lone digger, Silent scatter" he called

@tinyalienkid @Shadow

♡ @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)

upon hearing his name, lone digger lifted himself from his nest. he shoved past crimson with his head low, brightening up with a forceful smile once he slid out of the den. "let's go." he sighed quietly before padding over to the seer, dipping his head in greeting. "where shall we head to first, running wind?" the tom's tail swayed against the ground, paws kneading it eagerly. he truthfully just wanted to get everything finished so he could go to sleep and forget all about what had happened earlier. lone digger just... wasn't ready for something like that, especially not with a cat that he only just met today. eyes dull, but expression excited, the havana brown waited for his leader's orders.