Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 05:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “yep that’s right. My friend now than what happens if a rouge comes around? Do we kill immediately? Or do we befriend them?” He asks calmly as he looks up and sighs happily. “ such a wonderful day. It’s nice and fresh today. Tell me little warrior have eyes on anyone?” He asks suddenly as he begins to head towards one of the borders. Of course as soon he gets there. He smells the air and begins to check some things out. His tail slashing a bit as he claws one of the trees a bit.
he thought for a while, thinking back on his training. "do not attack and kill immediately- that is only used when it is absolutely necessary. instead, ask them what their purpose is of being in the territory. some may not know of the tribe, others may want to join. if the rogue is peaceful, bring them to running wind. if they attack, drive them away. only if they do not leave once a hostile attack has been placed, will the option to kill them arise." lone digger hoped his answer was correct.

the havana brown followed the actions of ending heart, then froze once he heard the question. did he look at anyone in a romantic light? how could he answer that question? lone digger never exactly paid any attention to anyone other than his mentor, focused on getting a good education about his rank. his ears lowered slightly, gears shifting in his thoughts. should he already be set out for a mate?

exhaling sharply, lone digger answered with a great deal of caution. "not really. nobody really," he paused, thinking of word choice, "stands out to me, to say the least. i only just became the age of fifteen moons, after being injured for so long and unable to train. none of the mollies are attractive to me. at least, not romantically, of course. but i'm not sure about any of the toms. i am homose-" the tom cut himself off, instead forcing a cough and moving to do his job as a guard.
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
Minty Shade looked at her apprentice. "I'm impressed!" She meowed. "But can you catch a bird?" She asked, flicking her tail towards a bird resting on a low tree branch, she watched her apprentice to see if she would attempt to get the bird.

Faded Whisper dropped her bunny down then looked at the bird. She slowly walked around it so it wouldn't see her then delicately and quietly leaped on a tree branch to the other. Until she was one branch away from the bird, she wiggled, ready to leap at it but another bird from somewhere called a loud alarm, scaring her. She lost her balance and fell off the tree with a hard thump.
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:48 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Faded Whisper dropped her bunny down then looked at the bird. She slowly walked around it so it wouldn't see her then delicately and quietly leaped on a tree branch to the other. Until she was one branch away from the bird, she wiggled, ready to leap at it but another bird from somewhere called a loud alarm, scaring her. She lost her balance and fell off the tree with a hard thump.
(I knew it!)
Minty Shade gasped and ran over to Faded Whisper, scaring away the bird. "Are you okay??
I am so sorry!!" She meowed in a very concerned tone.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 28th, 2017, 05:50 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(oof hidden needs to interact
lotusfang
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
(I knew it!)
Minty Shade gasped and ran over to Faded Whisper, scaring away the bird. "Are you okay??
I am so sorry!!" She meowed in a very concerned tone.

XD obvious eh?))

She groaned, ``I-I can't feel a-anything...`` She said, her eyes started to get blurry and then everything went black.
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:01 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
XD obvious eh?))

She groaned, ``I-I can't feel a-anything...`` She said, her eyes started to get blurry and then everything went black.
(Kind of)
"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!" Minty Shade yelled frantically.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 28th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:09 PM
the tale of six.

PLEASE don't cause any unecessary drama without consulting me and @Celestial first. (since celestial's character is the seer.)

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST

Last edited by lio; December 28th, 2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Of course, but I’ll always end up making sure it’s fine with you @tinyalienkid unless it’s quite small! ]

If someone would like to interact with the seer just mention me because he is currently open and available for interaction!
@Mystic and @Redwood Reindeer
If you think it’s a good idea you can seek out healing right now for the injury! If you can manage to get them into camp for running wind to take a look! Just a suggestion

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 28th, 2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:25 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[ Of course, but I’ll always end up making sure it’s fine with you @tinyalienkid unless it’s quite small! ]

If someone would like to interact with the seer just mention me because he is currently open and available for interaction!
@Mystic and @Redwood Reindeer
If you think it’s a good idea you can seek out healing right now for the injury! If you can manage to get them into camp for running wind to take a look! Just a suggestion
If Mystic wants to!

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
he thought for a while, thinking back on his training. "do not attack and kill immediately- that is only used when it is absolutely necessary. instead, ask them what their purpose is of being in the territory. some may not know of the tribe, others may want to join. if the rogue is peaceful, bring them to running wind. if they attack, drive them away. only if they do not leave once a hostile attack has been placed, will the option to kill them arise." lone digger hoped his answer was correct.

the havana brown followed the actions of ending heart, then froze once he heard the question. did he look at anyone in a romantic light? how could he answer that question? lone digger never exactly paid any attention to anyone other than his mentor, focused on getting a good education about his rank. his ears lowered slightly, gears shifting in his thoughts. should he already be set out for a mate?

exhaling sharply, lone digger answered with a great deal of caution. "not really. nobody really," he paused, thinking of word choice, "stands out to me, to say the least. i only just became the age of fifteen moons, after being injured for so long and unable to train. none of the mollies are attractive to me. at least, not romantically, of course. but i'm not sure about any of the toms. i am homose-" the tom cut himself off, instead forcing a cough and moving to do his job as a guard.
♡ boop @Sasukewolf (madness)